- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

This chapter contains giant male, giant couple, and giant female, all with small female. The is explicit sexual content. There is sexual violence.

Please be aware that there are graphic depictions of sexual violence in this chapter. This work is not meant to condone or romanticize such acts. Please exercise caution as you proceed.


 

Why didn’t you get me out first?

The question echoed between their minds, as together they were frozen, each in their respective positions—Rose in the pod, just barely having reached the testicles, and Sara as she stood over James’s unconscious form and stared at the lifeless disc in her hand.

The argument was behind them, forgotten and abandoned. There was a fast climbing well of panic, lapping at their necks as they struggled to remain afloat. Rose couldn’t stomach Sara’s guilt, as it coursed undiluted through her veins.

I didn’t mean to—

It doesn’t matter.

And it didn’t. They needed to forgo dwelling. The present circumstance was far more pressing.

Years of training helped Rose focus and soon she felt Sara compartmentalize her feelings. They both had experience with shit going sideways during a procedure. This was different, brought on by Sara’s own hand, but the call to action was the same.

Identify the problems. Mitigate the damage. Stay on the same page.

He’ll wake in just a few minutes. You need to keep him talking. Buy me time.

Sara nodded as she was spurred into motion. She bustled around the lab, stowing the small shrinking station and darkening the glass of the pod’s docking chamber. There could be no evidence that the pod was not where it should be.

Rose had reversed course, dumping all of the pod’s spare energy into accelerating her progress. But no matter how she pushed the engines, they both knew there was no chance of escaping before James roused.

Sara flinched as James stirred, the first twitches of his formally motionless body impossible to ignore. Then came the throaty, incoherent vocalizations as his consciousness slowly surfaced. Sara stood over him. The image of his eyes fluttering open and struggling to focus bled into Rose’s mind.

“Hey, can you hear me?”

Rose couldn’t technically hear the words, not in the traditional sense. The pod effectively cancelled out external sound, to protect its passenger from harm. But she heard it as Sara heard it, and felt it pour from her throat.

James grumbled, his confusion slow to dissipate. He blinked and his eyes narrowed. “Where’s Rose?” His voice was deep and gravelly from sleep, and it sent a chill up Sara’s spine, only to run down Rose’s.

“Rose got called to assist with an emergency,” Sara explained, her words rehearsed, but her voice showed signs of cracking, tiny lesions that marred her composure. “She left me to handle your discharge.”

James’s rumbling chuckle had Sara struggling to keep her lip from curling in disgust. “Did she now?”

It was a very in character for James, something Rose usually found endearing, but when it was directed at Sara, and not her, it left a bitter aftertaste. It was not jealousy, but the awareness that the comment was unwelcome, and

In the silence, James shifted to hoist himself up, a shudder jarring Rose as she tried to keep on task. Sara’s hand promptly grasped James’s shoulder and he instinctively stilled.

“You should stay there for a bit,” Sara pressed, and with a reluctant sigh, James settled back.

He’ll bore if you let him.

Rose knew Sara didn’t need the reminder, but it was easier than encouragement, which would have fallen flat.

“I need to cover the follow-up of the procedure,” Sara announced.

James exhaled a shallow sigh. His fingers laced together behind his head, cushioning him and propping him up so he could see her. His posture was easy, his eyes disinterested. “Sure.”

“Your symptoms have greatly improved,” Sara noted.

James hummed a low note of agreement. “I’m feeling real good. Must’ve been Rose’s magic touch.”

“Uh huh.” Sara seethed within, her distaste hot and barely checked.

Just a few more minutes. I’m almost above the bladder.

Their chance of success hinged on Rose being able to follow the slope back down to the shaft of the penis. The pod was struggling to keep pace as it climbed the steep passage. It was still nearly horizontal, but she needed to hope that the break was coming, and that she would make it in time.

It was frustrating to have no power in the situation. She could only hope that the chugging engines would be sufficient, that they would hold out, and that when she gave herself over to gravity, she was on the right side. And she was not the type to pray.

“Rose recommended that you take an NSAID—aspirin or ibuprofen—for any lingering inflammation, keeping in mind any you previously had,” Sara continued. “Obviously she’ll check in with you when she can, but should your symptoms return, you should let her know.”

James nodded absently. “Sounds good,” he intoned.

“Can you describe what has improved?” Sara jotted gibberish on a clipboard.

James shrugged. “My balls aren’t on fire.”

“They were hot?”

“Yeah, hot and heavy.”

Sara swallowed the snide words that bubbled on her tongue. “Were there any symptoms you missed while in pain?”

“Nah, look, it’s all cool that you are following procedure, or whatever, but this ain’t necessary,” he huffed. “My head’s clear. I’m fine,” he insisted.

Rose knew that tone, the herald to his impatience. The tube she was in was just starting to level out. She did not know if she had covered enough ground.

I still need time-

“You just had swollen testicles and pain that doubled you over. You should take that seriously,” Sara hastily fired.

“Like I said, I’m feeling good,” James said, his words short. And without further warning, he sat up and swiveled his legs to the side of the table. Sara couldn’t abandon her prop clipboard fast enough.

Rose felt the turn, and while the flesh tunnel continued to point out in front of her, she felt her internal balance shift. The pod expanded automatically, a protocol set in place for when unexpected jarring occured. It halted her progress, as warnings flashed in her face.

Stall him!

But Sara had felt the shift too as she braced herself against the table.

“Wait,” she breathed weakly. James didn’t look in the mood to listen. “No more questions,” she promised, her steadiness returning. “I just need a urine sample.” She fumbled to produce a cup.

James exhaled a laugh. “Yeah, I’m gonna pass.”

“It’s to see that there is no blockage or discharge,” Sara insisted.

James eyed her skeptically and shook his head. “Listen, it ain’t happening. But,” a sly grin broke out across his face and he leaned toward her, “I could be convinced to give you a different sample. What do you say, sweetheart?”

Everything came to a grinding halt. The pod. Sara. Rose. There was not a peep between them as the words refused sink in.

Rose spoke, but the words were brought to life on Sara’s tongue. “Excuse me?”

“You heard me.” James sat tall, but relaxed, his smile confident, his eyes unrepentant.

Sara knew James from her connection to Rose, but James didn’t have the slightest clue who she was. She was a stranger, with no prior exchanges, no established humor. He wasn’t joking around. Rose recognized his forward posturing, his bold flirtation.

There was a knot in her throat, but Rose couldn’t be sure if it belonged to her or Sara. It sank heavy and cold into the pit of her stomach.

“Rose is--”

“Rose doesn’t have to know.” James shifted closer, his feet touching down on the floor, and then he stood tall in front of Sara. “You look like you can keep a secret.” Taking Sara’s silence as an invitation to continue, he leaned close and turned his lips in toward her ear. “You put a shrunken human in my cock. Doesn’t that turn you on?”

Sara’s throat constricted around thick words. “Of course not,” she managed despite her suddenly dry mouth. Her cheeks were hot with Rose’s embarrassment at ever having defended James.

“Your body says differently,” he husked.

Sara’s joints locked up as Rose’s emotions tangled with hers.

“Keep going,” Sara whispered. It was meant to be a silent thought for Rose, but in the confusion, it had spilled out.

James’s pleased grin taunted them both. He pulled the gown over his head and tossed it aside. He stood proud before Sara, enjoying the way her eyes could not help being drawn lower, before she forced them down to the floor.

Before Rose even realized the tide was rising, a torrent of thoughts crashed over her.

I deserve it. I brought this on myself. I pulled off the disc. I have to do it. I deserve this.

The thoughts streamed in constantly, bombarding her skull. But there was an underlying current that soon overtook it all.

For Rose.

Sara, you don’t deserve it. You don't have to do this-

I do. I can’t let him leave. I have to get you back.

Rose was shell shocked, the gears in her brain grinding. Like the pod, she had frozen, her only instinct to brace and wait for impact. But she could feel Sara’s self directed loathing that ate away at her will to fight for another solution. It eroded her own, their collective bewilderment feeding into a fire they could not contain.

At every turn, they were cornered. Each new idea was never more than half formed before an obstacle cut it down. He was not keen on staying. They had nothing to offer him, besides what he already showed interest in. They could not sedate him, without having to answer to him and the board of health. And the only thing that scared them more than giving in, was being honest with him about Rose’s circumstance.

“Don’t be shy, now,” James chuckled, his expectant gaze lingering on Sara’s frozen form. “You’ve handled my cock before.”

Sara’s chest was tight as she forced her feet to move. She inched closer. The seconds slipped away so quickly, merciless, but as they resigned themselves, there was a strange numbness that descended upon them.

I’ll be here the whole time.

It was a thought with no clear origin, but each woman offered it and welcomed it. It was their shared sanctuary in their minds.

At least I am not alone.

It was a fragile defense, and the comfort it brought withered under James’s gaze. He was objectively handsome, but it was his easy candor about his desires and his unwavering confidence that had drawn Rose to him. But faced with it in that moment, it felt different. It wasn’t magnetic, or charming. It was predatory.

James’s frame was stark against the backdrop of the pristine laboratory. His hand shifted to his pelvis, thumb and finger framing the base of his cock, encouraging Sara’s gaze to settle on his package. His dick was just starting to show signs of life, dangling lazily.

“Just thinking about Rose being in my balls is fucking hot,” he said, his voice deep and buttery. He cupped himself and gave his junk a quick shake. “Right in here!”

Rose felt the tug indirectly as his pelvis tightened. It was unsettling to be so affected by the actions he took.

Sara reached out with gloved fingers and James moved his hand to allow her. She tucked her thumb under the meat of his shaft and lifted it away from his still slightly swollen scrotum. Rose felt the observations Sara had—the permeating warmth, the deceptive weight, the lively pulse that resonated in her hand as the monster surged. But what struck Rose more was the thunder of that pulse that rolled over her within James.

James groaned his approval, and his cock inflated, overfilling Sara’s grip. She balked internally and kept her eyes down, but Rose could feel James’s gaze on her.

Sara gave the shaft an experimental tug, the skin still loose, even as the cock could have stood without her support. James’s hips followed, demanding more. It jostled Rose’s world, forced her to cling to the harness that secured her in her seat, and gave her a taste of just how unprepared she was for the events to come.

Just get it done.

Sara’s mental self-nudge was laden with hesitancy, but after only a moment’s pause, her hand continued. She stroked down the rest of James’s length, before quickly withdrawing up to the head. She picked up a rhythm, each pump full and firm. There was no finesse or deliberate teasing, just the robotic motion on repeat.

“Jesus, your technique could use some serious work,” James grumbled after a minute, as his dick continued to flop in Sara’s hand, not quite fully hard. Sara didn’t cease, refusing to acknowledge his assessment. “This ain’t gonna cut it.”

At that, Sara stopped short. Her hand dropped away and James’s cock fell forward, the end drooping.

“Your enthusiasm leaves much to be desired,” James commented gruffly. “I’ll take it from here. Drop you pants.”

The instruction was slow to process. “That’s a bit far,” Sara protested and took a step back.

“Here’s the thing, sweetheart,” James said as he moved to follow, his stride overtaking Sara’s, “you are accomplice to a serious violation of conduct that would most certainly end your career should the hospital’s board hear about it.” His breath was hot on her face as ice climbed up her spine. “The only choice you have is which of your holes I use.”

There was a twisted, hungry gleam in his eye as Sara slipped trembling fingers into her waistband. Rose felt sick, her stomach twisting. She screamed every pleading thought that crossed Sara’s mind until her throat was hoarse and she feared for the pod’s sustained oxygen levels.

When Sara’s pants were at her knees, her thighs twitching nervously, he grabbed her by the hips and reversed their positions. Sara teetered as he forced her to face the table and then a hand on her back directed her to bend. Her face and chest pressed firmly into the padding of the table, and her hands gripped the edge and braced. Her eyes closed tight and tears stung, and there was a visceral fear that filled her.

James palmed Sara’s ass. His hands felt familiar to Rose, but his touch was not what she was used to. It wasn’t pleasant. It wasn’t careful. It was possessive and cruel. Two fingers spread Sara, and Rose felt the confusing jolt as Sara unconsciously tried to shift away. She felt Sara’s horror and shame at the strangled sob that escaped her throat. She was trying so hard not to show her discomfort, not wanting to give James the satisfaction of visible humiliation.

“If you don’t relax, this is just gonna hurt,” James chuckled as he wriggled his fingers into her opening. Sara squirmed her hips but James just pressed deeper until his thick fingers split her open. “There you go. You definitely have experience with being stretched,” he commented as Sara’s thoughts focused solely on forcing her body to relax and accept his intrusion. “Let me guess, you pound yourself at night, drooling for a proper taste of cock.”

“In your dreams,” Sara spat, but her anxiety over what came next was potent.

James’s fingers pulled away and the relief washed heavily through both women. It was temporary, they knew, and that alone made them quake. He spit in his hand and coaxed himself up, the wet sound of it echoing in Sara’s head, while Rose stiffened against the sway. It was a torturous minute of waiting, knowing what was ahead, but having no real way to be truly ready.

James’s hand bracing against Sara’s ass was the only warning they received before the head of his cock found its way between her folds, swiping up to her reflexively tight hole. James smeared his precum and saliva around, mixing it with the arousal she conjured out of necessity. And then the pressure mounted and Rose could hardly endure the feel of his heat, even indirectly. It tore into Sara, thick, and heavy, and hot. It was foreign and unwelcome, and she squeezed around it in every effort to expel the invasion.

James settled in, filling Sara and prodding deeper still. He laid his weight atop her back, his lips hot against her neck. “You can thank Rose for this. I know I will,” he mused.

Sara hardly heard him, but the words echoed through Rose, twisting the knife already buried in her heart.

James retracted, just enough to ease the burn in Sara’s core, before he slipped back into place. He was controlled as he slowly loosened her up, her muscles adjusting to his presence. His deliberations eventually satisfied him and he positioned such that just the thick end of his shaft held Sara agape.

The moment stretched unnaturally, and neither woman could bring themselves to hope for salvation. There were no words they could share, only the solidarity of being helpless together.

As his hips bucked forward to connect sharply with Sara’s ass, Rose hurtled along, her neck straining as her head pressed painfully into the seat, only to be yanked forward when the momentum abruptly ceased.

The pod went into full lockdown. All unnecessary functions were disabled to maximize defense efficiency. The outward lights cut out and Rose was swallowed by the darkness inside James’s body. In the pod, the monitors appeared lifeless aside from the dull red warning that blinked slowly on the dash, casting shadows to dance about the cockpit. Then the pod condensed itself as tightly as it could, its density becoming its fortification. With the new size, the progress Rose had made to get out was abandoned and she succumbed to gravity. The mechanism for orienting the internal chamber was sacrificed in favor of shock resistance, and so Rose tumbled and rolled along with the rest of the pod, her stomach churning.

Her descent was mercifully short, but just as the pod settled and she attempted to recover her breath, James pulled once more from Sara, just to drive straight back in. Rose was jarred within his balls, ping ponging against the walls of the tubes that spiraled deeper into his sack. Her body screamed in protest as she desperately tried to brace herself against the chair. The straps cut into her shoulders, straining with each powerful thrust. She couldn’t think beyond the instinct to lock up her body.

Rose was beyond exhausted by the time the pod submerged in a thick fluid that cushioned the impact of James’s nuts slapping against Sara. Rose sagged in her chair, her body limply swaying with the rhythmic motions. It was minutes still before she had the presence of mind to reach out for Sara.

Sara’s conscious mind had faded as she sought any fantasy to implant over her reality. The shifting of details was subtle at first, but then clear changes emerged. James’s cock became a strap-on, thick and realistic in shape, but a vibrant purple silicone. His hands became more feminine, thinner and smoother, but no less willing to grip her hips firmly as the dildo slammed deep within her. His rough grunts became breathy moans. His degrading jeers morphed into encouraging praise, carried on a soft, somehow familiar voice.

It was rather surreal as she swung around with the rest of James’s balls’ contents, each impact throwing her toward Sara, only to be wrenched away as James withdrew, all while feeling the phantom sensation of James smashing her cunt. She welcomed the different imagery.

It wasn’t until Sara was begging James to fuck her harder that she realized just how detached Sara had become. The picture became more concrete and well defined. It took Rose a moment to recognize what she was witnessing. Rose was the one bent over Sara, the dildo strapped to her hips, as she used it to stir Sara’s pussy.

Come on, Rose, fuck me—

Rose’s mind sputtered for a moment, as she struggled to reclaim her internal balance. She knew she should have expected it. Sara was open about her attraction, but it had never occurred to Rose that she might manifest in Sara’s dreams. It shocked her enough to forget the sickening rocking motion she endured. It teased some baser part of her and without realizing, she leaned into it.

You’re doing so good, Sara.

Sara writhed beneath James, her pleasure ignited by Rose’s input, a choked whimper escaping her lips. James’s thrusting stuttered as Sara suddenly clenched around him.

Please, Rose, I’m so close!

Rose could feel it—the desperation, the rising heat, the race of Sara’s mind as she willed Rose to give her everything. She wanted it so deeply, it consumed her. She begged, openly and loudly, her mind slipping further.

The fantasy shattered as James’s hand connected sharply with Sara’s ass, the sting lingering as he drove into her. “That’s it, bitch, take my cock!”

There was no getting the moment back. James groaned and bottomed out in Sara, grinding roughly against her as his cock twitched powerfully. Rose felt a current drag at her and then she was rocketing at breakneck speeds. She only had a moment to register what it meant, before she was expelled from James’s cock, along with ungodly quantities of his semen.

A few erratic pumps of James’s dick knocked Rose about the depths of Sara’s cunt, sloshing her around in the well of his release. The torrent finally ceased and he sighed deeply before extricating himself, momentarily bathing Rose in light before Sara tightened. Rose drifted deeper into the pool of James’s cum, as it gathered toward the back of Sara’s cave.

“That’s a good look,” James laughed. Sara didn’t have the energy to move as James slipped into his sweatpants and fished out his phone. She heard the click of his camera, but couldn’t find the will to protest, instead just covering her face with her hand. “I’ll use this to get in the mood to fuck Rose tonight,” he mused aloud. It was a slap in the face on top of everything else. “Don’t worry, I’ll let myself out. Don’t forget to check for blood,” he chuckled, amusing only himself.

It was minutes after he left that Sara recovered. Her fingers eased between her legs, feeling the rawness of her core, whimpering in the silence of the lab.

I’m so sorry, Sara.

Hearing her name sparked a bit of life in her distant mind.

He came inside me. There’s semen inside me.

Rose’s insides twisted as the urge to vomit ripped through Sara.

It’s inside me. So much. In me.

It was painful. Rose could only numbly listen to Sara’s wallowing, knowing there was no taking back the damage done.

A realization drastically shifted Sara’s thoughts.

Rose... Rose is inside me.

Rose felt the stir of desire. Sara had been left unsatisfied after being so close.

She’s in my pussy. Deep in me.

Sara?

There was a shallow recognition that Rose was there, still present, still aware. But there was also the need to overwrite the events of the day.

Rose only caught a glimpse of the whim, half formed and instinctual, before Sara lifted, carefully cupping herself to ensure nothing was lost. She planted herself on the table, laid back, and plunged hungry fingers deep into herself.

Rose, you’re in my cunt!

Sara fucked herself with abandon, wild and unabashed. Rose was stirred about, physically and mentally. Sara was quick, her efforts masterful in their efficiency, and soon her core was shuddering around her fingers. Rose was squeezed out into the light of the lab to dribble with the mixture of Sara and James’s pleasures, down Sara’s ass cheek to pool on the table.

Felt the orgasm burn through her exhausted body. She couldn’t tell if she had come too, as her own arousal soaked her. She just collapsed against her harness and awaited whatever fate came for her, slowly slipping into the momentary relief of sleep.

 

Chapter End Notes:

I know it's not exactly the direction everyone was hoping for, but I hope it was satisfactory all the same. Be sure to let me know, lol