- Text Size +

She pinned her to the wall as she convulsed. Two or three at a time she pulled out the children. Pulling off their clothes one by one dropping them on the floor, as one was stripped bare, they ended up sliding down her throat. "Is that necessary? They're getting closer" Karolina said watching Keith and Susan just minutes away. "You had breakfast and I didn't. Takes energy to invoke this armor. Or would you rather me lose this power and you fight them off by yourself?" Cancer asked as she stripped more. A minute had passed and half of them were in her belly. Piles of little, pants, shirts, shoes, socks, and undergarments gathered on the floor while the teacher dying slowly could only watch. The last one, a boy, laid on her tongue and she titled her head back. His taste slathering her palate as he slid to the back of her throat. Cancer patted her now full tummy before picking a sleeping Hope up.

 

A blade impacted Cancer right in the throat hard enough to send the woman flying. "You ain't going nowhere. Couldn't help yourself. Couldn't play nice. That's good. I get to kill ya" Susan growled as Karolina backed up. "Hehe...you gonna get what you..." the teacher said before finally dying. "You broke the deal. Don't cry about what comes next" Keith said aiming Rune Breaker at Karolina. "Don't cry about what comes next? Take your own advice" Cancer said sitting up. She wriggled her toes as bits of debris were caught between them. "Impossible. I sent you a fucking 15 feet. Should've broke your neck with that hit bare minimum!" Keith yelled. "Lucky shot. I just finished eating and I'm slightly slower than usual *burp*" she said clearing air from her gullet. Susan looked down at the school. "Keith she's not...oh god in heaven. She ate the kids" she muttered. Keith watched Cancer stand up still holding Hope. He could see his daughter not moving. His eyes narrowed as he gripped the sword so tightly his knuckles turned white. "She's not dead. That would defeat the plan. Oh. You're angry about the children. Just make more. Your kind does like to fuck after all" Cancer said popping her neck.

 

Keith used his fingernail to carve an arcane into his wrist. His body glowed as fortification took over. "Give her back or you will die one cut at a time" he said coldly. "Fight us and die. Leave us and live. We have what we came for" Cancer said. Keith charged her. His feet shook the colony and broke the street and he bore down and slashed downward. He was stunned to see her catch his blade with her bare hand. "Your answer has been received" she said throwing the blade aside and spin kicking him. Keith was slammed into the street hard. He spat out a bloody tooth as he collected himself. "Keith!" Susan yelled. "Focus on your opponent!" he yelled. "Yes Susan. Attack me if you so dare" Karolina said as she gathered water. Susan went for her sword and quick drew. The strike shattered a reflection. Sheets of ice surrounded her and Susan began breaking them with her sword. "I can make them faster than you can break them" Karolina said. "How is a human doing this?" she muttered. "I told you my father was Chinese, but I never said who my grandfather was. He was mogwai" Karolina said.

 

Her laughing was getting to her. Karolina kept moving around as Susan kept shattering mirrors. Like some sick funhouse, it reflected Susan and Karolina. The worrying part was Karolina had to be inside the circle of mirrors at one point for it to work. She was being toyed with. "Fuck with me? FUCK WITH THIS!" Susan yelled jumping in the air. She fired her Taurus Silver sitting on lightning cast as her height revealed where Karolina was. "Fool" Karolina muttered angling her mirrors upwards. The bolt reflected right back at Susan striking her in midair. Without even being remotely grounded, she took the full force of the shock and landed hard. Her body lightly sizzling.

 

Keith slammed the hilt of his sword down as hard as he could on the most vulnerable spot he could see. The smallest crack was heard as he broke her big toe. "You little shit!" she yelled going to crush his skill with her other foot. Keith spun his body off the ground finding his stance. "Seems like your exposed skin isn't as protected as the rest of your body. Stronger than normal for sure...but not invincible" he said. "Will do you no good. You can't cut my flesh" she said coldly. "Wasn't planning to. I might not be able to breach your armor, but I can fuck up the squishy inside. Even you have to give way to kinetic energy" Keith said boosting his fortification. Cancer chuckled. "Interesting. The irresistible force versus the immovable object. Who will win?" she asked dangling his unconscious daughter upside down by her tiny ankle.

 

His movements were so fast the slipstream around his body picked up dust and debris. His stroke to her chest resounded with a thunderclap. She jerked her arm down trapping the blade in her armpit. She went for a head butt and Keith let go of the sword and drop down with a punishing kick to her kneecap. Normally, with that much force would’ve nearly broke her leg in two but all it did was dislocate her kneecap.

 

"Keith. Focus your energy starting with the toes. Let it flow past the tendon, up your calf until you feel tightness. Now pivot your foot up one foot. Now strike down!" Lawan yelled. Keith broke the small twig in two. "This is stupid honey. Anyone can snap a twig" Keith said. "This twig is as thick as a human femur at our current size. Stronger too as it is freshly cut. It takes eight pounds of pressure to break a human leg or kneecap. An experienced fighter can strike with as much as 20 pounds. You have a unique advantage as your race is four times stronger than a human in scale. You can easily strike with 80 pounds without fortifying" she said before taking a sip of water. "These attacks look like Muay Thai" he said. "It originated from us. Now let's begin again" she said.

 

Keith remembered his sparring lessons and immediately jumped up slamming his knee into Cancer's chin. The woman flew off her feet destroying another city block. He tried blocking out the groans of the dying as he rushed to catch his daughter sailing through the air. Cancer backflipped, her toes on her right foot catching Hope in midair as she found her footing. With creepy dexterity, she raised her right foot up to her arm and took Hope back into her fist. She jiggled her left leg until a loud pop could be heard. "Motherfucker" Keith hissed not knowing to be irked by her popping her dislocated knee back in place or the fact his strike didn't kill her. Anyone else would've been killed instantly as their brain stem separated. Keith boosted even higher before attacking with a blinding flurry of strikes. The sounds coming from his blows like a howitzer.

 

Karolina kept Susan at bay as the woman grew increasingly irritated. Her body trembled as the lightning strike hadn't left her body in good shape. Speed didn't work. As layer after layer of mirrored ice kept distracting her. And worse yet, when she broke one, it exploded like frozen shrapnel. Air trapped between a razor thin sheet of ice released with punishing pressure. "Keep breaking them. You'll get more than seven years of bad luck breaking my mirrors" she taunted. And that was Karolina's downfall. Her power could perfectly reflect her image and magical attacks but it couldn't reflect sound. With no echo, Susan's sensitive ears caught where she was standing. She realized her sight had ironically become a liability. She quickly took off her shoes and socks and closed her eyes.

 

She felt the miniscule tremors in the ground. Keith moved so fast his footsteps were a constant rumble. She could faintly sense the wounded survivors crawling in the rubble of their homes and businesses. Her ears picked up the raised heartbeat of Karolina. She could smell the anxiety and sweat on her hands and soles of her dirty feet.

 

"Again" her instructor said. Susan held her wooden sword nervous. The blow hit her in the ribs. She clutched her side. "Again" her instructor said. "I can't! I can't see the fucking attack!" she yelled. "Then you'll wash out" the instructor said walking away. Susan stood there alone. Her feet, more sensitive every day now, uncomfortable on the concrete ground. Barely 13 years old and only two weeks into the academy, she was terrified of failing. She had gotten in after Lily vouched for her.  Nobody wanted to train a blind girl and one a year under the age requirement at that. She couldn’t go back and tell Lily she failed. She felt tremors in the ground as a human sized person got close. "H...hello?" she asked. She tried smelling the air but whoever it was was upwind of her. The person bent down very close to her. With no warning, Susan was assaulted by a giant tongue as it gave her sweat soaked body a long lick. Susan backed away terrified. "Please...whoever you are don't hurt me" she begged.

 

No answer. The person blew their breath on her and she took off running in the opposite direction. She crashed into an open palm. Susan backed up. She could hear the sound of giant lips being licked. "Please don't eat me!" she cried. There was a sigh above her. "Then avoid my tongue little treat" came the faintest whisper. Susan felt it lick her again nearly off her feet. He tiny teen panicked and scrambled back and forth only to hit a hand. Then another lick and this one did take her off her feet. Susan landed on her butt. "You're going to get eaten" the voice said even quieter. Susan paused as the voice even though fainter sounded louder and familiar. She calmed herself as best as she could. There was sounds she couldn't hear before. A heavy heartbeat not hers. The strain of neck muscles. The wet smack of saliva on a tongue. Susan quickly sidestepped as a tongue went down for her. It missed.

 

It happened again and Susan avoided it. "Good job" the person whispered. "Lily?" Susan asked. "Took ya long enough kiddo" Lily chuckled. "You scared the shit out of me! Thought someone snuck in and was gonna eat me up!" Susan said shaking. Lily picked her up in her hand. "Sorry but you needed a push. You've shown already your senses are sharper than the others but you let your emotions dull them. Stay calm and focused and you'll be fine" Lily said. "It's hard. My fucking ribs ache and the instructor keeps hitting my ass regardless how much he sees me hurting" she said. "Humans won't give a shit about your pain or feelings. He's trying to toughen you up. We're not sending out those we love and care about on suicide missions" Lily said. Susan was quiet. "Uugh...you're all dusty and sweaty" Lily said using her wettened finger to clean off the dust on her tiny feet and face. "You can uh...suck on me to clean me up" Susan muttered blushing. "Tempting but you're still on the young side. Rain check for now" Lily said kissing her. She placed her back on the ground.

 

"Remember what I said. Calm and focused" Lily said walking away. A hour later her instructor returned. Susan held her wooden sword. "Again" she said before he could.

 

"Thanks Lily" Susan muttered as she focused her senses to the extreme as the crackling of ice caught her hearing. Susan heard it zip through the air and she used her sword to deflect it. She turned her head towards the direction it came. The sounds of crackling again but more numerous as jagged panes of ice flew at her from all directions. Susan sidestepped and deflected them. Some exploding sending shards of ice into her flesh. She ignored the pain and drips of blood on the ground. The sound of bare feet on concrete, not her feet, moving to the left. The sound of muscle fingers stretching like bungee cords. Karolina was raising her arm.  The attack came from above threatening to skewer her. One missed her arm and slashed her leg. Another deflected and exploded sending a shard into her jugular. The third cut her back. Susan was bleeding badly now. Again, bare feet moving left. Susan finally locked onto the sound making out the exact stance the Gemini girl would take. "She favors her right foot. She arches her left foot slightly placing weight on the ball of her foot" she thought. Susan put her hand on her neck staunching the blood for a moment. Very cautiously, she placed a strand of hair on her sword. She threw it three feet to the left. The mirror exploded sending more shrapnel into Susan. "Tsk....tsk" Karolina said.

 

Susan scrunched her eyes as she heard the girl shift left as she reformed her mirror. "Checkmate. Return" Susan muttered using sympathetic magic to bring the sword back to her. The sword was directly behind Karolina and skewered her from behind dragging her body to Susan. Susan grabbed the hilt sticking out her back as she opened her eyes. "Your friends are next. Tell the devil they’re coming. Make sure old Roger got room for 'em" Susan hissed and she yanked her sword free of her body. Karolina dropped to her knees and fell forward. The last thing the giantess saw was the small corpse of the teacher from earlier sticking in the barely standing wall of the school. She gave a creepy grin as the gruesome sight reminded her of the atrocities of the Lemurians of ages past. "To have seen it myself...glorious..." she muttered before finally dying.

 

His body battered and bruised. Muscles torn from over extending. Cancer nursed some bruises and cracked bones but nothing else. Keith swung his sword again, but his speed plummeted as damage to his rotator cuff hurt him deeply. She caught his wrist easily. "This has gone long enough!" Cancer yelled yanking him off his feet. She delivered a massive blow to his ribs pushing the air out of his lungs. Keith coughed blood as a rib punctured his left lung. "You killed Gemini but at least I can remove the king from the board" she muttered. Keith could see a streak of orange light coming towards them. He chuckled at her. "What did the five tiny fingers say to the face?" he asked. She narrowed her eyes at him.  Suddenly, a punch to her left cheek hard enough to break her grasp came from the side. Claire in her borrower size hovered in the air in her fiery fae form. "Keith!" Claire yelled as blood seeped from his lips. "*cough* forget about me! She has my daughter!" he yelled. Cancer encircled Claire with her fist to crush the girl. A blast of intense flames shot from her enclosed fingers until she opened her hands. "Release the child or burn" Claire said.

 

"This armor was forged by a sun god. Your pitiful flame won't do shit" Cancer said. "Your skin wasn't" Claire said with ire. Claire concentrated her power in her fist and began zipping around punching her face. Keith took the moment to stabilize his body, but his stamina was dangerously low. Cancer staggered as she couldn't keep up with her speed. "Annoying insect!" Cancer yelled tossing Hope into the air and clapping as hard as she could. The pressure wave made Claire crash into the ground. She raised her foot to squash the fae. Susan kicked Cancer in the face. Her bare foot did little to nothing. "Claire. Go away and hit her from behind as hard as you can. I'll...hold her" Keith said on a closed magic link. Claire flew off as fast as she could. "Your feet smell" Cancer growled before using her arm to break Susan's leg. She screamed in pain.

 

Keith grappled Cancer using his right leg and locking his arms underneath her armpits. One head butt, another, and another. Keith was losing consciousness. He could see Claire arcing back as she reached the edge of the dome. Citizens below heard the small sonic boom as Claire flew overhead. The sound rattled windows and dinnerware. She channeled all her might into her fists as she aimed for the giantess' back.  She knew full well it could kill her like a bug on a windshield, but she had to do it. How many times did Keith risk his life for her? He even gave her a child. "Faster than a speeding bullet. Stronger than a locomotive!" she yelled as she got close. "Last words before your skull splits open?" Cancer asked. "Force equals mass times acceleration" he replied. Claire slammed into her back at twice the speed of sound. Cancer froze and gasped as her spine broke like a breadstick. Keith could hear the pop of vertebrae but there was another sound as well...

 

Cancer fell on her back. Her legs paralyzed. Her armor protected her from being hulled out but not the kinetic energy. "Hope! Daddy's got ya. Daddy's...here..." he said pulling her from Cancer's weakened grasp. His heart stopped. "Hope? Honey wake up. Okay this isn't funny! Hope?! HOPE?!" Keith screamed as the girl wasn't waking up...or breathing. A trickle of blood seeped from her mouth. "No...no nonononono NOOOOOOO!" he shrieked. "You're own fault. When you struck me from behind, I clenched my fist from the pain. Must've crushed her. ZODIAC will have to find another way I guess” Cancer muttered. Keith grabbed his sword. "YOU SHUT YOUR FUCKING MOUTH!" he screamed shoving the tip right through her mouth and out the back of her head. Cancer died immediately.

 

"Heal! HEAL! HEAL GODDAMIT!" he yelled casting it over and over. "Oh god..." he groaned. Keith cuddled her body to his check breathing in her scent and the smell of blood. He let out a wail of grief and sobbing so profound borrowers walked out of their homes, shops, and shelters to see the giant they grew to love mourning his child. Susan looked on at the devastation. Hundreds were dead. City blocked razed to the ground and in the middle of it all, a man consumed with grief for his child. "I failed. Daddy failed. I'm so sorry baby" he muttered. He picked up his sword. He raised it up near his throat. And then...he went limp.

 

"Oh gods. I have lived for a long time and not ever have I seen such pain in a soul" Oberon said. "Keith?" Claire asked. "Suppressed. I had...I had no choice. Please...please excuse me a moment" he said sitting down in Keith's body. The old fae King himself burdened with loss as she held the tiny broken body of the girl. "Aspen. She...she doesn't know" Claire said. "How...how can I even tell her that her daughter is dead" Claire asked. Susan felt the loss as much as they did. Maybe more so as she grew to love the troublesome girl but to see Keith just shatter wounded her soul. The pain on their faces wouldn't go away anytime soon and seeing Keith nearly take his own life...

 

Susan nodded as she had an audacious idea. She bent down and kissed Keith's cheek. "I'll fix this. I'll fix everything. I love you all so much" she said to them as she walked back to the house. "Susan? What are you doing?" Oberon asked. "What must be done" she replied. Oberon stood up but found the body he was in weak, battered, and injured. He couldn't stop her if he tried. Claire flew after her. "Don't. If you love them. Don't" Susan said. Claire stopped. Susan trodded through the street. Her body growing cold from blood loss. She couldn’t heal herself. She needed the stamina for what she would do. People watched the giantess track blood through the street. Her bare feet growing slower as she made her track back. She stumbled through the sunroom past the guards and servants. Walking to the vault, she smiled. Her plan would kill her for sure but if it worked save them all. Down the stairs past the cellars to the vault. They keypad code unlocked it and she found what she was looking for. "Here it is" she muttered slipping it on.   

 

"What's the most dangerous artifact you have here?" Susan asked. "I'd have the say the Ring of Shishak" Lily replied taking it from its case. "What's so dangerous about it? Is it cursed?" Susan asked as Lily placed her on the base of the case. "Let's find out" Lily said dropping the giant ring around the small teen. "Feel evil? The desire to murder and enslave?" Lily asked. Susan was frozen in fear. "Kidding. It's not cursed. What makes it so dangerous is two things. First of what it can do. The user of the ring can use it to travel in time" Lily said. "For real?! So if it fit on my finger I could go back in time?!" Susan asked. "Yes, you could but it comes with a heavy price. You can't see it, but the jewel is made from a philosopher stone, one the color of Opal" she said. "Opal? I thought those stones come in red only" Susan said.

 

"They do. Shishak used a alchemical technique lost to us to forge the stone. It was made under the order of Saladin in an effort to quickly win the Crusades. However, when the ring was used it became clear the price to use it. Time is one of the cornerstones of reality itself. To manipulate it takes a huge amount of energy. Energy most mortals don't have. The first one to wield the ring went back three days and was barely able to walk. The next went forward a week and was comatose for a month. The last one went back a year and died instantly. The ring was found by a servant of Saladin almost a year to the day as if fate bound it to that time. I shudder to think what could happen if someone with immense energy put it on" Lily said. "Don't you have a lot of magical energy?" Susan asked. "I'd be lying if I said I never thought about using it. Going back to save my kids. Time isn't something to meddle with. It's not a plaything or something to pervert because life doesn't go our way. It's a reminder to cherish every moment" Lily said placing it back in its case.

 

Susan looked at the jewel as light danced off it. "I'm sorry Lily but you didn't see what I saw. You didn't hear the agony in his heart or smell the grief in the air" she muttered as she concentrated. The ring felt like it grew tighter on her finger. Her body felt a chill as it began sucking her very life force away. An aura of rainbow surrounded her body and then...she was gone.

 

23 minutes earlier...

 

She staggered out of the vault. Her breathing ragged. She knew in her heart she was close to death. Barely had enough energy to keep her growth spell going. Her wounds got worse as her own body was giving up. She got close to the kitchen and could hear herself talking to Keith. "Is this milk fresh?" she heard herself ask. "If it smells like your gym socks I'd say no" Keith said. "I'll have you know I wash my socks immediately afterwards" Susan said pouring Cheerios into a bowl. "In what? Pickle juice?" Keith laughed. "Oh so funny" Susan growled as she poured milk into the bowl. Future Susan snuck to the sunroom by the way of the living room side entrance. She couldn't risk telling them and alerting Karolina and Cancer. If they rushed, they would prepare themselves. Susan entered the colony and quickly made her way to the house Karolina was kept in. She hid her wounds as beast as she could but those at her giant feet could smell the blood.

 

Her vision was blurring worse now. The coldness clung to her bones. The blood loss was approaching terminal. Like humans, a borrower could only withstand the loss of no more than two pints of blood. Any more and death was certain. Susan didn't mind. She had her last mission in mind and as her shuffling feet made the corner she paused. Passerby’s gave way to her remarking on the smell and soiled clothes she wore. The woman below had her gaze. She wasn't Indian but she stood right in front of the house. Nobody else had reason too. The woman didn't even notice the giantess behind her as she was too wrapped up sizing up her first opponent. The guards however did see the bleeding half dead titaness towering over them. Susan motioned for them to scatter at once. Cancer saw them flee and for a second thought they recognized the threat he made. "How would they..." she muttered before noticing the morning sun was being blocked from above. She turned around to find a massive sole stained with the blood of its owner and caked with dirt and dust. "Ade..."

 

*BOOM*!

 

Cancer didn't get to finish her summon as Susan slammed her foot down on her with all her dwindling might. With good measure, she used the ball of her foot to grind the shrunken woman into a smear. People took off running and screaming thinking that Susan had lost her mind and oblitered a random citizen.

 

"Durmont just killed a woman! We need backup!" someone yelled over a link. "This is Keith! What the fuck do you mean she killed someone?! She's right here eating Cheerios!" Keith yelled looking at Susan. "Sir...look for yourself" he said. Keith and Susan went into the sunroom and looked at the colony. "What...the...fuck?" Keith asked seeing another Susan in the distance. They took off to stop whoever...or whatever that was standing in the city.

 

Susan tore open the roof and grabbed Karolina from her bed. "Your plan failed. Cancer is a fucking smear under my foot" Susan said coldly. She had almost no energy left. Her breathing almost hyperventilating at that point. People looking out the windows saw the giantess holding a flailing girl in her hand. Her fingers tore her nightgown off and let it flutter to the street below. "I surrender! Surrender!" Karolina yelled. "Ask your...Lemurian friends to save...you" she slurred as she jammed her upper body into her mouth. Her unholy shriek was ended abruptly as Susan clamped down with her teeth and gruesomely tore her in half. Her dizziness took over and Susan collapsed hard on the street narrowly missing shops and homes. She spat out the upper half of Karolina's corpse and let her lower half fall from her hand. She could see two human sized figures approaching.

 

She held on as hard as she could. There was one final thing she had to do. Something personal to her. Hey, got closer and closer. Keith held his sword out taking lead until he got close to the young woman dying in the street. "Keith?" she asked trying to turn her head. Spent, her growth spell had run out and she shrank down to her normal size leaving the ring sitting on the street. Susan picked it up as Keith carefully picked up future Susan. "She's wearing the same clothes as you" he said. "...she is me. She's really me" she said. "How?" Keith asked. Susan showed him the ring. "She me from the future. That's it isn't it?" Susan asked. Future Susan nodded.

 

"All a trick. Plan to capture Hope. Won the fight...lost...lost..." she muttered. "Hold on. I'll heal ya" Keith said. "No. Can't. Not enough time...Give me to her" Future Susan said. Keith handed her to her past self. "One last thing...tell him. Tell him what you wanted to tell him last night. Tell him what you didn't say since you came back from that world. Has the right to know. He...will be there. Won't...won't...don't...let it...take away...your wish" Future. Susan said. Her head lulled to the side and her breath was still. Susan fell to her knees as she held her own corpse. In a somber moment, they watched as her tiny corpse shimmered and disappeared into nothingness. "...what happened?" Susan asked quietly.

 

"She changed history. Her timeline was erased" he replied softly. "This ring can kill the user. Whatever happened must've been so terrible she gave her life to change it" Susan said. "...yeah. I can only guess what happened. Was it me who died? Rose?" he asked. Susan didn't answer as she began to walk back to the house. Susan followed him wondering what would push her to do it. She figured it was Keith somehow as her smile seeing him was one only a person could have close to death. A smile of relief, contentment, and peace.

 

Keith poured him a glass of scotch as Claire entered the kitchen. "Jesus Keith it's not even noon" she said. She paused in midair seeing his sad, hurt filled eyes. "...its five o' clock somewhere" he said leaving the room.

 

Susan laid on her bed reading. The book "A Tale of Two Cities" which she had read at least three times. There was a knock on the door. "Come in" she said. "Just checking on you" Keith said poking his head through the door. "Haven't seen you since this morning" she said. "I needed time to collect my thoughts" he said softly. He went to close the door. "Don't leave. Please...come in" she said. Keith entered her room and sat down when she patted it. "The other me wanted me to talk to you about something" she said. Keith nodded. "I told you what happened on the other side except I left out one thing. Your other self...raped me" she said. Keith tensed up and drew his breath in. "Is that why you looked scared last night?" he asked. "It reminded me of it" she replied. "I get it" he said.

 

"No you don't. You shouldn't have to deal with that weight. It's wasn't you. You've been nothing but kind to me" she said. Keith could see how nervous she was. Without notice, he shrank himself down to borrower size. "You should feel easier around me now" he said. "That's not why I'm fidgeting Keith" she said quietly. "I'm confused" he said. Susan took ahold of him and tore his clothes off in a fury. Her breath was sharp and quick. "Oh" he said. She said nothing as she smelled his body. His male virile scent filled her nose. Her tongue licking him over and over. "I'm...I'm sorry" she said. "You shouldn't be. We both knew it was coming. We just let human values get in the way. But we aren't human are we?" he asked. Susan sat him down and took off her bed robe revealing she wore no panties underneath. "I know you won't hurt me Susan" he said. "I need you. I need you so badly" she whimpered as she held his body and guided it to her pussy.

 

Keith fucked her giant cunt as her hand held him in place. She moaned as she grinded him gently into her. And with a shudder she came coating him in her fluids. She wasn't done with him. Not by a long shot. Inserted feet first, Keith became her living dildo. He was concerned, not for himself but for her because during that time she was grunting and pushing him in and out. He could see tears rolling down her cheeks. "How can someone so big look so fragile?" he thought. And her hand slapped him deep inside her as she moaned loudly. Her pussy walls contracting in its wet steaming sticky vice like grip to milk his very soul. She pulled him out panting and flushed. She cleaning him off (barely) and held him in her hands. "Slow down...we got all night if you want" he said. Susan sobbed before him. "I don't wanna be alone anymore! I don't wanna die alone!" she sobbed heart fully. "Susan? Sweetie? Can you look at me?" he asked. "You won't be alone. I promised you that remember? You won't to be cuddled I'm here. You want to be kissed and appreciated, I'm here. You want to feel loved...I'll always be here" he said. Susan watched him jump onto the bedsheet. He walked over to her feet.

 

"You need these sexy toes worshipped I'm your man. Look. Getting in between" he chuckled as he licked and stroked the flesh between her big and second toe. Susan sighed contently. His hand rubbed the ball of her foot. "You are deserving of being worshipped. You've gave so much to so many" he said kissing and licking the pad of her big toe. "He came inside me" she muttered. Keith paused. "Do you think..."

 

"I don't know. What will I do if I am?" she asked scared. "I think you heart is big enough to love it" he replied. Susan laid down on the bed after picking him up. "...if I have it...what about you?" she asked placing him on the pillow next to her. "Susan...I'm a dad to kids not even related to me. The battle left a lot of orphans. I'm a father, brother, and protector. Choose one or all the above" he replied. "...I love you" she said softly kissing him on his chest. She licked her lips tasting the salty sweet sweat on his skin. "Can I trust you not to eat me in my sleep?" he asked. She smiled at him.

 

"Uhh...you didn't answer me. Susan?" he asked. All he heard from her was giggling.