- Text Size +

Markus looked at his Rolex. "It's time" he muttered. "Can I come?" Tracy asked. "If you want but don't interfere" he replied. Markus stepped out of the Tesla and walked to the door.  A barrier stood in his way. "Honestly" he muttered and he pushed right through braking it easily. A barrage of curse spells littered the door itself which was literally swatted away. Markus knocked. There was no answer. "Son. I know you're there. Your wards were amusing but this is not. Open the door" he said coldly. The door opened. Markus pushed right past the man who was followed by Tracy. "Dad please" he whined. "It's 9:03 am" Markus said. The man looked at him and then Tracy. Markus sat on the sofa in the living room. "Hi kids" he said. "Merry Christmas grandpa!" they yelled putting down their new toys to hug the man. Tracy sat next to him. "This is Tracy. Your auntie" he said. "But she's a kid!" one yelled. "And yet still your aunt" he corrected. The father stared at Tracy. "She's my sister?" he asked. "And 100 times more powerful than you. She's adept at shrinking spells already" he replied. Tracy smiled and tapped the toes of her shoes at being praised.

 

"Whatever he told you, whatever he promised, it won't do you any good. His children are tools to him. Nothing else" he said to Tracy. "Oh? I gave you a choice like all the other children. Forgo this life and live with me. Live in my city and even with no gifts live like royalty" Markus said. "I was 10 years old! You asked me to leave my brother, mom and who I thought was my dad! What kind of kid could make that decision?!" he yelled. "She did" Markus said pointing to Tracy. "I did right by you, or have you forgotten San Diego State University 2002? What was her name? Annie? Carrie?" Markus asked. "Mary. Mary Becker" his son said quietly. "You see Tracy. While your brother here doesn't have the gift of natural magic, he does have a way with arcane. I taught him a few things when I came to check on him around his freshman year in high school. A few simple spells that he used to get an athlete scholarship. Got a full ride at state for it. But he let it go to his head and got into some trouble."

 

"There was this girl he liked, and she spurned him. Out of a bruised ego, your brother here shrank her and hid her in his dorm. A missing person report was filed and soon the cops came to him as she was last seen at a party with him. I came into town and helped him dispose of her, glamoured the cops, and he got off scot free. You went on to graduate top of your class, find a nice girl, and have this family. All because of me" Markus said coldly. His son had nothing to say. "Nothing in life is free son. Nothing" he muttered. His son hugged his kids asking if they had a good Christmas. They smiled and said yes hugging him back. He held them close. "I have a schedule to keep" Markus said. "Kids. Go play in your room and say goodbye to your grandpa" he said. The kids said bye and walked to their room with their toys.

 

"They'll be all alone. They don't have anybody after me" he said. "I already made arrangements for them to be looked after. They even have a trust fund" Markus replied. He had his son stand up. "Will it hurt?" he asked frightened. "I will make it so it won't" Markus replied. His hand began to glow as the magic energy around it formed an edge. "I'm sorry" he said plunging his hand into his chest. Markus blocked the pain receptors as he tore through his insides. Blood seeped onto the floor as the next part of the spell took form. "Return to your master Ea" he commanded. He felt the hilt emerge in his son's body and he pulled back. Impossibly, the sword began to come out of his body as the summon spell warped space within it. And then he held it in his hand. "Hello old friend" he muttered looking at the crimson stained blade. Markus used his free arm to gently place his son on the floor. Markus stored his sword away before bending on a knee. He couldn't speak but he did see sadness in his father's eyes. Markus removed a lock of hair from him. "When it's all over, I will ask my mistress to give you back your life. It may take many years for we will have much to do but for now, rest. Rest Cameron" Markus said. His son went still as the last of his life ebbed away. Markus cleaned it all up and his son looked as if simply passed out on the floor. He touched Cameron's head and a brief pulse of magic left his fingertips. "There. It will appear as an aneurysm to the humans" he muttered. Tracy had not moved from where she stood the entire time. "You killed him" she muttered. "A curse was put on my family very long ago to hide my sword away from me. I did only what had to be done" he replied. "If things were different, would you have killed me too?" she asked. "Without hesitation" he muttered. She was about to say something to him until he turned to face her. Markus was crying. "One of the things about being powerful is doing what needs to be done. Not doing only what's convenient. The world is in the mess it's in because of the latter. Come Tracy. Time to return home" he said. Tracy followed him out and watch him pause to look at the home. He said nothing and then walked to the car. He was quiet all the way to the airport and onto the private jet.

 

In Yorkshire...

 

Keith sipped his coffee as he rested. Early, he watched as those he loved unwrapped gifts. Aspen got a photo necklace of her grandmother. Claire got a porcelain tablet with her son's feet and handprints. Lawan an elegant silk dress. The infant’s toys and clothes. Keith thought back to Hope's gift which sat under the tree untouched. He hung his head as he sat at the kitchen table. "Sir? You're not with the others?" a maid asked after climbing onto the table. "I don't think I would be good company" he muttered. "Because of your daughter?" she asked. He glared at her and the little borrower maid squeaked. "...yeah" he replied. She turned to leave. "Sorry for glaring at you. I 'm just not in a good place" he muttered. "Need anything sir?" she asked. Keith wiped his eyes. She patted his finger as his hand rested on the table. "Shouldn't you be with your family?" he asked. "...they died last summer. Stray fire bolt" she replied. "Aren't you lonely?" he asked.

 

"Sometimes but the staff feels like my family you know?" she replied. Keith grinned at the 17-year-old girl staring up at him. "Yeah I do know. I feel very...strong about keeping you all safe" he said. He suddenly placed her on his shoulder and walked out of the kitchen. He headed to the west wing of the mansion where some of the maids lived. Most lived in the city, but a few did live in the mansion. Most were those who preferred to be human sized for one reason or another. There were 32 maids total but only 8 were human sized. They were divided into four groups with a human sized maid responsible for the others. The human sized ones were referred to as sisters by the small ones. So it was natural for them to see the others as a kind of family. Keith entered one of the rooms. "Nina! What have you done this time?" the human sized sister asked closing as book. "Not a thing. Are you busy?" he asked. "Uh no. Just reading some Charles Dickens" she said. Keith placed Nina on the floor. He shocked them by shrinking down.

 

"I need someone to talk to about something serious" he said. "But why us?" Nina asked. "Because if you think I'm a monster it won't bother me that much. I barely know you. No offense" he said. The giantess sat down on the floor. Her sweatpants were slightly loose as well as her shirt. Her feet were bare as she crossed her legs. "Helen right?" he asked her. "Yeah that's right" the giantess replied. Keith walked over to her and rubbed her giant toenail. Helen didn't move but she was nervous. "Helen. If protecting those you loved meant doing a terrible thing, would you do it?" he asked. "Terrible as in?" she asked. "Killing defenseless people" he replied. Helen stretched out her legs and curled them encircling the small Keith. "Sounds like you have something you want to get off your chest" she said.

 

"We tracked Hope to Indonesia but there's thousands of islands she could be in. I needed a way to find out and there's an artifact that lets you know anything anyone else knows" he said. "Sounds too good to be true" Nina muttered. "Yeah. All it costs is your fucking sanity" he said. "And what else?" Helen asked. Keith looked up at her. "The place wasn't uninhabited. Thousands of drugged out gremlins lived there. Gremlins that had the taste for flesh. An entire population of cannibals" he replied. "They don't sound too innocent to me" Nina said. "Nina. Their island is devoid of animal life. Half the plants are poisonous. They had to be that way. They had families, shops, trade, religion, and love. And I used it all against them" he said.

 

"What did you do sir?" Helen asked. "I came in there like some giant monster. I set their army on fire. Demolished their buildings. Crushed their mobs. And...and ate their loved ones as they watched. Shock and awe. Shock and awe" he muttered. The girls were silent. "You see I needed them to surrender out of sheer fear to give me what I wanted. It was the best way. My...my goddamn knees hurt from the stomping. I even slipped and fell because so much fuckin' blood and guts were on the street. But I got what I wanted. Their elder came out holding the artifact after begging me in broken English to have mercy. But through it all there was one thing that horrified me the most" he said.

 

"What...what was it?" Nina asked. "...I had an erection" his voice said cracking. Helen brought her feet together trapping Keith between her soles. "Helen!" Nina yelled. Keith said nothing. "So that's what's bothering you" she said. "I felt pleasure from it. I ate a young girl's mother right in front of her and I smiled" he said looking at the giantess. Her warm giant soles pressed on his body. "You didn't come here seeking our approval. You wanted to be punished" Helen said releasing him. "Punished?" Nina asked. "Why else would he shrink himself and not say a word when I used my feet to squeeze him?" Helen asked. "Sir...Keith. I know what it's like to do bad things for what we considered the greater good. We think of casualties in war by the way of how many died but we don't think of their minds, their souls. They have a name for it. The casualties of conscience. "In times of war the law falls silent" she said. "A Roman saying" Keith muttered. "Yes. A few years ago, I was a... comfort pet for humans. I was kept in a mental ward for American soldiers with PTSD."

 

"One day I was given to a soldier that came back from Afghanistan. I remember those eyes of his. Pretty hazel eyes but vacant. The first day he just stared at me. Then as each day passed, he would pet me longer and longer not saying a word. His hands were so gentle. His fingers would rub my little feet. Play with my hair and even though I was supposed to be his pet, I came to have feelings for him. And then one day there was an accident. He sneezed as he stroked my leg and broke it. I screamed in pain and the look on his face I'd never forget. Like that last best part of him died. The next day I heard he hung himself with his own bedsheet. As I healed, I heard the story about how he drone striked an ISIS leader riding in a big truck. Turns out he wasn't alone as his entire family was riding in the back. His wife, sister, father, two daughters and three sons. The higher ups knew this beforehand but decided it was too good a target to let slip away. The soldier was horrified when he found out but what made it worse was he got a commendation for the strike".

 

"See Keith. Like you he sought some kind of punishment for himself and when he grew attached to me an hurt me...well the proverbial straw as they say. My advice is this. Make it worth it. Make it count" she finished saying. "And the erection I had? What's that say about me?" he asked. "That you're not perfect. Welcome to the club" Helen replied. She pivoted her foot on her heel over him. "Now do you still want to be suffocated under my sole?" she asked. "No thanks. Still got things to do" he replied. Helen and Nina watched him leave the room. "I feel bad for him. Will he be okay?" Nina asked. "That's up to him. But I see the allure of him. You just want to hold him he seems so gentle hearted" Helen said. Helen wiped a tear away. "Are you..."

 

Helen picked the girl up suddenly and laid back on her bed. She placed her on her chest and petted her. "I'm sorry. Just bad memories" she muttered. "So, I'm your comfort pet?" Nina asked. "A precious sister" Helen replied stroking the small girl.

 

Keith ended back in his room still shrunk holding the signet. He pulled his shirt off and prepared himself. "Time to find out where you are" he muttered as he slipped the breastplate shaped Signet of Tantalus onto his chest. At first there was nothing until a blinding cascade of information flooded his mind. Keith let out a horrible screech as the random questions that were already in his mind were answered. For its power wasn't just to answer what was in the conscious mind but the unconscious as well. He suffered excruciating information overload as he tried to focus on asking the most important question he had. "Where is my daughter?" he thought. And it was answered. "Pulau Matasiri".  Blood poured from his nose as he felt as if he would have a seizure at any second and tore the artifact off his body. He laid on the floor shaking and damp from his own piss. He felt the vibrations of giant feet coming towards him. "Sir? KEITH! Nina call the medics now!" Helen screamed finding him.

 

Meanwhile...

 

"She is super happy" Susan chuckled watching Ruby model her new dress in the living room mirror. "Far cry from this morning. Never thought someone so small could scream so loud" Tim said. "An unfamiliar giant staring down at her as she woke up. Yeah, I'd scream too" Susan said. "Well at least she got over it after I explained you're her grandpa" Susan chuckled. "Honey. Save your dress for special occasions" she said. Ruby slipped it off leaving her stark naked. Tim looked away and blushed. "Honey. There's a human in the house" Susan said. "UHHGH. I'm sure he's seen plenty of bare butts and pussies mom. You were born right?" Ruby said folding her dress. "True but humans have issues with seeing one belonging to family. Well some do. Now get dressed little lady" Susan corrected. The girl walked off in a huff. "She's going through a phase" Susan muttered. "You were stubborn too" Tim chuckled.

 

"Me? Stubborn?" Susan asked. "Absolutely. Especially when you were 12. You kept crawling on me when I was busy writing sermons. I'd put you down and you'd crawl right back on me" he snickered. "That was because...because I was entering puberty" she muttered. Tim looked confused. "I liked your scent a lot okay? And...and your arm hairs felt good under my feet. And I felt really safe being around someone so big that loved me so much" she said. "But Teagan" he said. "Your scent was nicer" she replied. "Maybe because I'm your real dad?" he asked. Susan shrugged. "Speaking of body changes. If you're going to be around a little longer, you'll notice a few in me" she muttered. "I'm not well versed on borrower pregnancies. I know the mechanics of course but not the nuances" he said. "Well I'm entering my second week so I'll be eating a lot and my feet will start sweating a lot more" she said. "Pfft. A big appetite and sweaty feet. Nothing to be embarrassed about" he said. "Well that's the small stuff. Over the next few weeks you'll see other things. I'll be really horny and as my milk comes in, I'll needs someone to suck my nipples. Normally I'd ask Keith but with Lawan in town it might make things...awkward" she said.

 

Tim could see she was really shaking. He held her hand. "Honey it's okay. Did the same things with your mother" he said holding her hand. "But I know how you feel about doing things with me" she said. "I can see how important this is for you. I want to be here for you Susan. You're my little girl" he said smiling. Susan hugged him tightly.  "What was mom like as a kid?" Ruby asked entering the room. Ruby suddenly sat on his lap. "Well, she didn't like being told not to do things. She was curious about everything. And she was eager to show her love" he said. "Mom can be a little stifling with the love" Ruby said. Tim could see that comment hurt Susan a little. Tim held Ruby closer. "Your mother here said you lost your parents. What would you give to hug them again?" he asked. "...anything" she replied softly. "And Susan lost hers. She learned a painful lesson. Maximize the time you have with your loved ones. One day they'll be gone. It's a lesson we all learn...one way or another" he told her. "...I never thought of it that way" Ruby said shifting in his lap. Susan's phone rang. "Yeah?" she answered seeing the FaceTime was Lawan. "Susan! Something is wrong with Keith! I don't know if it's a stroke or aneurysm or what!" she screamed. "Lawan. I need you to stay calm and show me" Susan said.  Lawan pivoted the phone to a human sized Keith lying next to something very small but familiar. "Oh Jesus. I'm on my way" she said.

 

Susan was trembling as she put on her clothes. "That stupid son of a bitch" she muttered. "What happened?" Tim asked. "Keith used the Signet. I don't know how he got ahold of it, but he went and used it. He used it even after I told him what it can do" she replied. She ran out of the house. Susan had to stay small as the streets were busy with festival parade preparations. It took her three times as long to get to the sunroom. Once she had, she grew and raced to his room. She held her breath as a dozen small trained borrowers used healing arcane on his body. Lawan sat on the nightstand rocking back and forth on her butt. She looked terrified. "One of the maids said she heard him scream. When she ran in here to see to him, she found his body growing to human sized with blood coming out of his nose and urine on his crotch" she said. Susan held the Signet in her hand. She could smell Keith's scent on it. "He put this on. This is what caused it" she said. Lawan looked lost. "It's an artifact that can answer any question as long as someone knows the answer. He must've used it to find Hope" Susan said.

 

"But how does knowledge do this?!" Lawan asked. "The Signet isn't choosy in what to tell you. Raw unfiltered information came pouring into his mind all at once. My father used this artifact only because he had a damaged short-term memory. He told me what happened to the others" she said. "What...what happened?" she asked. "Insanity and death" Susan replied. Lawan wept where she sat. "Team. Leave us the room" one of the medics said. The others left leaving a man in his early 30's stepping off Keith. Susan knew of him as he was one of the few borrowers in the colony that had extensive medical knowledge. "Dr. Pritchard?" Susan asked. "Good news is there's no brain damage as I can see. Some slight arterial swelling but that's to be expected from a low-level seizure" he said. "So, he did have a seizure?" Susan asked. "A very mild one similar to someone suffering from photosensitivity. He should recover shortly" he replied. He nodded and excused himself. Lawan burst out sobbing.

 

Susan plucked the woman off the nightstand and cuddled her for a moment before placing her on Keith's chest. The tiny woman was crying and yelling in Thai as he pounded the giant's chest. "He's going to be okay. You heard the doc" Susan said. "If you love him so much how..." she was saying until she noticed Susan's hand shaking. "As a leader I'm trained to suppress my emotions around others, but I still have them" Susan said. "He's so goddamn reckless" Lawan hissed. "It was necessary" Keith whispered as he opened his eyes. Lawan wept as she threw herself on his chin. "Susan. Give us a few minutes" he said. Susan left the room. Keith petted her back and let her cry until she calmed down. "You're going to kill me with worry. I see this now" she spat. "I had to do it. It showed me an island I wouldn't have found otherwise" he said. "My husband was comatose. Forgive me for losing my shit" she said. Keith smiled slightly as he played with her hair.

 

"You look funny in that reindeer sweater" he chuckled. "A gift from Aspen. It itches" she muttered. "Then take it off" he said. Lawan did but he saw she wore nothing underneath. "Now that's a nice Christmas gift" he smiled. "What is?" she asked. "Your body and soul" he replied. Lawan blushed and slipped her pants off. Keith tugged her little socks off and panties. "Don't hide yourself. You're perfect" he said. "I wonder at night if you think of me this way" she said. Keith sat up in the bed looking at his diminutive wife in his hands. "I think of you every night and not just sexually. I look at the moon hoping you see it too. "Even surrounded by lustful women?" she asked. Keith rubbed his giant finger along her pussy making her twitch. "This gave me children. These breasts feed them. This heart here loves us. These eyes see into my soul. And these lips tell me what I need to hear and not what I want. And there's one other thing" he said tapping her head. "What is that?" she asked.

 

"You taste like pure joy" he replied. Keith licked her pussy and sucked on it for a moment making her pant. "Hmm...80% joy mixed with love, devotion, and a sprinkle of yummy don't fuck with me" he chuckled. Lawan looked at the giant before cracking up in laughter. "Are you really okay?" she asked. "My head feels like a colony of bees are buzzing in it. So many answers to questions I barely gave any thought to" he said. "Really? Like what?" she asked. "Your parents are proud of you. They regret what they said and want to see you again. I saw that. There’re tens of thousands of hybrid borrowers out there we don't even know about. And so much more" he replied. "That's what knocked you on your ass?" she asked. "No. I was keeping it together barely as I looked to where Hope was, but I asked a fleeting question and that's what triggered whatever" he said. "What was it?" she asked. "The origin of Etherion. Something...something fought back" he muttered. Keith shook his head. "Now that I know where she is, it's time we get her back" he said. "No. You're not going anywhere" she said. "Damn right I'm not. Susan come back" he said. Susan entered the room to see Lawan getting dressed.

 

"Who's the most capable in Briar Patch now?" he asked. "Gina Drew. She has the highest marks and experience after me...now Fiona is gone" she replied. "Contact her. I got a mission for her" he said. "Are you sure? There's a reason we don't use her much" she said. "I'm well aware of her unique status. I need someone who won't flinch" he said. Susan nearly took it as an insult but since he enacted Protocol Omega, Susan had not been too keen on doing it. What happened with the Xi still weighed on her and he knew it. Susan went to Control and had them dial using the satellite phone.   

 

In a remote castle in Latvia...

 

Gina heard her phone rigging and turned to it. *Slap*. "Eyes on me whore. Who sent you?" a man asked in a Russian accent. "I believe the call is for me" she replied. The floor was cold under her bare toes. The air crisp on her bare skin. The cords held her to the chair. The man grabbed her hair and yanked it back. "You got far more worried than a missed call American. You will tell me who you work for..."

 

"Or kill me?" she asked. "Kill you? No, you don't kill good livestock. You breed it. Work it. Brand it and when it has no further use...butcher it" he said grinning. Gina felt his hand on her thigh working its way to her pussy. Her phone rang again. "Must be really important" she muttered. Gina suddenly head butted the man and stood up on a crouching stance. The six men surrounding her pulled their weapons as she lept into the air slamming the wooden chair into the ceiling. It shattered and she fell down, she dodged the first shot and spun kicked him in the head. The snap of his neck audible to her ears. A bullet whizzed by her ear as she turned a guard with an Uzi let lose as Gina ran. She dived out of the window just after grabbing her phone. "Find her" the first one growled. "Boss that's a 40-meter fall" one said. "One that did not kill the American" the boss said looking down. Indeed, Gina's body was not on the ground below. The boss, a rising gangster in the Russian underworld followed his flunkies of out the interrogation room. As they rushed down the narrow screw staircase, a strange tingle on their skin could be felt. A faint reddish glow like St. Elmo's Fire surrounded everything. In reality, it's was no rare static electricity upon them but a powerful shrinking arcane.

 

"And here we go with plan B" she muttered as she watched the magical array spinning around the ancient castle. Gina had spuriously carved shrinking arcane all throughout the castle since she was taken captive and led to the room. Over a hundred inch in size arcanes ready to be activated at her command. Gina watched as the castle began to contract in size slowly at first but quickly speeding up as each arcane synced with the others. The sound was eerie. Groans, cracks, whooshes, and thuds as dirt that had been covered for 800 years was exposed. When it was done, Gina casually walked to the gaping hole where the castle had stood and yanked it out of the ground like one would harvest a turnip. The flea sized men inside were jostled around and hung onto anything for dear life. The ancient double doors to the front flew open as one of the grabbed the latch. He fell out towards a pink fleshy cavern. Gina had brought it to eye level and raised it slightly as the door opened.

 

The man was so small, terminal velocity was achieved in less than a second. Gina didn't even register him passing her lips and for a split second he hovered in the air as her breath was enough to keep him aloft. Then she inhaled and was sucked down so fast he couldn't breathe. Her throat was as open as a mine shaft and just as dark. Her throat muscles never touched him as he fell. Gina swallows saliva causing her trachea to shift sending him to a quick and merciful death. He landed in her stomach and at his size was digested within four seconds. She smiled as she held the structure and grinned wickedly as her hands began to squeeze. The men inside saw rafters and load bearings just implode as she pressed in. Unceremoniously, it exploded under pressure as ancient mortar gave way to borrower strength. A once bastion of a forgotten pagan king, now reduced to dust and pebbles on the ground. Gina walked to her car which had been driven by one of the thugs when she was taken. She found the spare key under the seat which she his earlier. She changed into warmer clothes found in the trunk, started the car for warm air and redialed her phone.

 

"You called Commander?" Gina asked. "Yes, I did. You didn't answer your phone and your GPS has out in the middle of nowhere. Are you alright?" Susan asked. "Five by Five. Had some Russian goons to take care of. Ended up having to shrink an entire castle to deal with them" she replied. "An entire...are you insane?! Humans are going to notice a castle missing!" Susan yelled. "Not this one. Well off the beaten path and this country is littered with forgotten castles.* Are you questioning my judgement?" Gina asked quietly. "...put Rina on the phone please" Susan asked. Gina sighed and out her glasses on which were sitting on the passenger seat. "You asked for me boss?" Rina asked in a shyer tone. "Is the site secured like Gina said?" Susan asked. "Yes. Humans won't find this place. It's been forgotten and overgrown by the forest" Rina replied. "I see. The big boss has a job for you. There's an island in Indonesia that his daughter is on. You're to infiltrate and bring her back if possible. As for civilians, safeties are off understood?" Susan asked. "Understood but I have a loose end to wrap up concerning the mission I'm currently on. Shouldn't be more than three hours" Rina replied. "Fair enough. There'll be a flight out of Riga late this evening for you. Good luck and check on once you arrive at the GPS coordinates I send you" Susan said ending the call. 

 

(Authors note: Mostly true. Doing research, I was shocked to find out over 140 castles are in the country, some forgotten to history. This averages out to one castle for every 15 miles. Impressive for a country one fourth the size of the UK)                     

 

Rina sighed as she put the BMW X5 into drive and followed the path down the hillside. Once back on real road, she made her way to Riga, the capital of Latvia and coincidentally also the location of the part of her mission.  Rina listened to satellite radio to occupy her time. Mostly classical as she preferred the structure. She was a loner but not by choice as other borrowers feared her. Rina had two personalities. One the shy mousy Rina which was the primary personality and then there was Gina, the cold, ruthless killer. And what was the trigger for her to switch? Weirdly the glasses she wore. Borrowers don't need glasses, but Rina did as it acted as a mental safeguard to keep Gina in check. Rina had been captured by Russian gangsters that morning and driven to the castle. Once there she was stripped naked but as soon as they took her glasses off, they were utterly fucked. Gina had been sitting in the girl's mind observing the entire time and began scratching out arcanes with her finger and toenails for hours as they moved her about. Gina was the brawn and Rina the brains.

 

The others knew she was a ruthless killer and one slip of her glasses meant calling out that side. Nobody wanted to work with someone like that. Not even those in Briar Patch. Susan, being her commander was one of the few that knew the full story of Rina and was told by Lily once the girl had graduated but refused to work with anyone.  The girl didn't want a team, and nobody wanted her in turn for different reasons back then. Lily explained to the confused Susan what the real reason Rina wanted to work alone.

 

Rina was a pet of a young girl starting at the age of 7. Even though a pet, she was a very pampered one as her owners were rich and the little girl herself was a kind and loving child. Rina has the best food and clothes she could ask for. Even an expensive dollhouse. Both her and the little girl were of the same age and therefore very close. A year after coming to live with them, the little girl began gymnastics. The girl found it funny and cute seeing the young borrower imitate her routines using pencils as balance beams. The two became as close as sisters. Years passed and both girls grew older. Rina was now a blossoming girl of 15 still doted on by the girl in every way...including her sexual needs. Rina didn’t think twice of asking the girl to suck her pussy or lick her feet nor did her owner think it weird. They even lost each other's virginity to one another. Rina loved her so much she cried and sobbed when the girl would go off to summer camp.

 

She wasn't her owner any longer, she was her gymnastics coach, her karate partner, her track and field trainer, her best bud, confidant, life mate. And then it all came crashing down. Rina awoke to the sound of breaking glass. Oddly the security system hadn't gone off but that didn't stop her from trying to wake her friend. Then she heard it, yelling and then two gun shots. Rina has just gotten to the floor screaming for the girl to hide when her door was kicked in. Two masked men with guns stood there. "Under the bed" one said. The man grabbed the girl's ankle and dragged her out. The girl kicked and screamed. Her foot hit the side of the desk that towered over Rina causing an eraser to fall and land right on Rina's head and a pencil that missed her just barely.  It knocked her out for a short time and when she opened her eyes once more...her horror truly began.

 

Dazed and concussed, Rina watched helplessly as the girl she loved was raped in front of her. It had been 20 minutes, but it seemed like eternity to her as she watched her beloved giantess savaged over and over as her shrieks turned to screams, and then grunts. Rina tried to stand up but fell over and over as the world spun as soon as she did. "Enough. An example was made" one said. His partner pulled out of her and zipped up. He aimed his gun at her. "...no... please..." Rina whispered again trying to stand. He fired. The sound was deafening to the borrower but the pain in her ears was nothing to seeing her beautiful life mate' brains blown out on the carpet. Even in low light, a borrower has good eyesight. So it very much wasn't by choice that Rina saw those perfect giant toes she used to paint and lick relax from their clenched state. Neither it was by choice he improving hearing caught the giantess' lungs exhale of death. The smell of cordite, male pheromone, cum, blood, and sweat was heavy in the air for her. "If...if I was stronger..." she thought. And once she had, a new pain filled he mind. The birth of new life is a painful thing, ask any mother. And the birth of a new personality is not so different. Gina was born amidst the shriek of pain from the tiny girl's mouth.

 

"Fuck was that?" One asked. The giant looked down and spotted her. "A borrower pet" the other replied. "Kill it. It saw our faces" the other said. The man grabbed Rina (who has grabbed the pencil) from the floor and tore away her cute pajamas. "Aww. You’re going to stab me with that? Think it's gonna save you from being a snack little one?" the man laughed. Rina closed her eyes and when she opened them...Gina had emerged. Gina bit the hangnail of the giant making him since and loosen his grip. Once done, Gina leaped with all her might holding the pencil. It was just enough force to drive it into his left eye. The man screamed in pain and fell backwards tripping over the girl's body. Rina used all her might to slam both bare feet down on the eraser head jamming the pencil through the eye socket into his brain. The other man went to grab her and he missed. Gina ran up his arm to his left ear and using her gymnastics lesson coupled with karate, forcibly kicked her leg just deep enough into his ear canal rupturing his ear drum. The man fell to the side dropping his gun.

 

Gina ran to it and pushed the barrel to the left aiming it right at his head. She wedged her little body in the trigger guard, her toes grilling the cold steel, her soles flat on the metal and pushed. She saw the shocked eyes of the giant as the trigger pull was achieved by a girl no bigger than his index finger. Gina damn near went deaf as it went off, but the shot was true. The man was dead. Gina stumbled to the girl's body burned out by rage and adrenaline and laid against her giant sole. Gina didn’t move from her foot for two whole days until the weekly maid came by and saw the gruesome sight. Being a witness, the police interrogated her with little to no care for her trauma. And then a female officer tried her luck. Kind and caring, Gina closed her eyes and Rina had come back when she opens them once more. "DIANA! DIANA!" Rina sobbed pitifully into the giantess cheek. "Diana was the name of the 16-year-old victim" the officer muttered to the detective. Months passed and with Rina's help, led police to a Chinese triad lieutenant. Diana's father was a shipping merchant and the triad tried to bribe him into "loosing" paperwork for some containers coming into his owned port. He refused. The gangsters had come to the house to murder his entire family in the most visible way possible to set examples. Rina heard the lieutenant fled to China before trial.

 

Rina ended up living with the female officer until one day Lily had come. The woman had posted on Facebook how sullen and sometimes violent her borrower was and didn't know what to do for her. Lily recognized Rina from the news and came. She told the woman of the colony and that Rina would be better off there. Caring for the girl, the woman agreed. Lily encouraged her to mingle with her people but saw tension in her like a cat ready to pounce on prey. Something had to be done. Lily used magic to probe her mind and found Gina inside. Any stress, negative emotion, or threat Gina handled. And being in a new place surrounded by thousands of people, many who wanted to fuck her, was indeed stressful. Rina was terrified her more violent side could emerge one day and asked Lily to purge Gina. Such a thing was impossible as Gina and the traumatic memory was intertwined. Doing so would be like a lobotomy. The only other option was hypnosis.

 

Thinking it over, Lily chose eyeglasses as the trigger. Words were too risky and sounds even worse. As long as Rina wore her glasses, Gina would be kept at bay. Rina joined the academy even after Lily said it wasn't a good idea. However, Rina excelled beautifully. Top of her class with arcane, combat training, and even broke the record for mastering human size navigation of a colony street with a time of 23 minutes. She seemed perfect even rivaling Susan until the day for sparring practice. Rina lost badly and flinched at every movement. When talk of her washing out surfaced, Rina tried again but this time took her glasses off. Gina demolished her partner making the young man cry in pain as she broke his knee and spun him around breaking his arm in two places. Gina made it so nobody wanted to spar with her. Seeing their fear of her, Rina shied away from friends or lovers for mutual reasons.

 

Rina graduated and got her first assignment. She was to investigate the selling of Philosopher stones on the black market. Her search led her to an Islamic terror cell wanting the stones to make a WMD. Gina crushed the cell by herself and came home. An impressive feat but what was in the report raised eyebrows. Gina tortured innocent family members to get information where the bomb was. It was deemed justified seeing the possible worst-case scenario and got her transferred to Briar Patch. Rina worked her way up in less than three years to where she is today...

 

She parked the car, entered the hotel, and made her way to her hotel room. A guard stood outside her door and was shocked to see her. He pulled out a stun baton as she dropped a piece of paper from her hand. Suddenly The man shrank where he stood until he was no bigger than a bread crumb. Terrified, he now took out his gun and began firing at the colossal woman standing over him. His shots not even as loud as a firecracker and couldn't even pierce her skin. Rina stepped on the man as he made the faintest squeak. A tiny splotch of blood the size of a pea mixed with the red carpet as she took her foot off him. She opened the door. "RINA! Thank god! I thought they killed you!" a young man said standing in her room. "They tried Luka" she said taking off her clothes. "What are you doing?! We have to get out of here!" he yelled. "Shhh. There's nothing to fear from them anymore. The mafia won't be bothering you again" she said kissing his cheek. "Still. Whatever you did...they'll send more" he said. "I will have a plane ready within an hour or so. Now just...relax..." she said pushing him onto the bed. She smiled at him as she slipped into the shower.

 

Luka was beyond nervous. He had met Rina just two days before and found her charming as he talked about his discovery to her. How with her connections they could change the world. And as they spoke alone in her room, armed men took her away and confiscated his cell phone and laptop. The door was locked, and he could hear a man speaking Russian on the other side. He thought himself a fool not thinking the crime underworld wouldn't be interested in his finding. But Rina returned alone and dirty and the man outside was nowhere to be found. He wondered who Rina really was. Her accent was American so possibly CIA? NSA? Echelon? "Luka?" Rina asked. "Y... yes?" he stammered. "Can you take off your clothes?" she asked. "Uhh...yeah but I showered an hour ago" he said. "I know silly, but we can't fuck with your clothes on. Well I could but that wouldn't be fun" she giggled. "F...fuck?" he asked. "You know. Mate. Fornicate. The horizontal tango" she chuckled. The bathroom door opened revealing a naked Rina. "Yeah..." he muttered.

 

Luka took off his clothes as she finished drying off. He had thought about her naked the first time they met. He found her unique. Green eyes, c cup breasts, black hair to the curve of her back. Skin the color of peanut butter. Even the way she painted her nails was unique. White and black on alternating nails. He hadn't seen her barefoot until now and saw her toes painted similar. His eyes lingered on them. Long yet proportionate like the rest of her. "Feel free to suck on them" she said. "Huh...what?" he asked. "My toes. You were staring at them. I don't mind if you suck my toes. I wouldn't mind at all" she said blushing. She reached out her hand and caressed his cheek. His hands pulled her to him, and she straddled his lap. His cock getting harder sliding against the crack of her ass. "Rina? Who are you?" he asked. "A very lonely 19-year-old girl. So very lonely" Rina said in a whisper. He could see tears in her eyes, and he kissed her. His tongue entering her mouth. They broke for air. "You have pretty eyes Luka. Like the Baltic Sea on a full moon night" she said. Luka moved onto the bed pulling her with him.

 

He laid back and Rina guided his cock into her. "Here let me get those" he said reaching for her glasses. "No! I mean...no. I want to see your face clearly" she said. Rina began to bounce up and down his shaft. Her hands on his chest. Her eyes on his. "Jesus you're tight" he groaned. "Or maybe you're big? Do I feel good?" she asked. Luka picked her onto her back and began pounding her. Her soles pressed against his shoulders. Luka took her left foot and nibbled on her heel. "That tickles!" she giggled. He planted wet kisses on her sole before sucking her big toe. Luka swore her pussy got wetter suddenly. She shuddered as he licked between her toes. He let go of her foot and caressed her left breast. Her nipple as hard as rock as he squeezed it. Rina made a cute squeak and her pussy tightened. His hand lingered over her racing heart. With a silent plead with her eyes, she came. Luka gritted his teeth as her pussy clamped down. Warm semen rushed into the deepest part of her. Rina looked at the ceiling as she felt her spasms milking him for seed. She crawled next to him.

 

"Are...are you crying?" he asked. Rina wiped tears off her cheeks. She picked up and pad and paper and began to draw. "I really hate having to do this. You're not a bad guy at all. Brilliant and shortsighted. Caring and naive. You solved a puzzle that the world isn't ready for to be solved. You're not the first to decipher the Voynich manuscript. The 17th really. The computer age has made it...easier" she said as she finished. She placed the paper on him, and Luka began shrinking. Rina waited patiently for the spell to finish. She sat up on the bed as the shocked two-inch man looked up at her. "What...what have you..." he said until his eyes saw the paper. "These symbols are in the decoded script" he muttered. "Yes, they are. As you found out, the manuscript does indeed contain instructions on alchemy but it's so much more than that" she said looming down. Luka scrambled back. Rina closed her legs and trapped him in place with her feet. Her soles pressing together making sure he couldn't scramble away. "You wanted to transmute garbage into useful things like clean food and water but what was the original reason humans wanted to study alchemy? Base metals into gold"

 

"Hence the Russian mob coming for us. If they learned how, well just think of what would happen if a fuckload of gold just dropped onto the market. Inflation, economic collapse, war. Ans that's just with gold. Imagine a country like North Korea or Iran learned how to transmute rock into plutonium? A pandora's box. Just one of the forbidden things that book can teach your kind" she said. "Rina...you're hurting me!" he yelled. Rina let him go. He looked at her terrified. "Gina...I can't..." she muttered. Rina took off her glasses. "I know" Gina said. Gina grabbed him. "Please don't hurt me...I... I love you. I just wanted to make the world a better place" he begged. "She's knows that. I know that" Gina said. "She?" he asked. "Rina. I'm her other half. The one that does things she can't handle. Luka, she really likes you. She remembers you shouting her name as she was dragged off. She was even tempted not to use contraception tonight. And she's so lonely. So terribly lonely" she said. Luka calmed slightly looking in her eyes. "I can destroy all my notes, my laptop, cell phone. I'll even erase my cloud" he said. "Not enough Luka. Even if you did that and we erased your memories, you're too smart. You could stumble right down this path again" she said placing him before her pussy.

 

"You're going to kill me, aren't you?" he asked softly. "Yes, but I'll do it in a way that there will be no pain at all. You're owed that much" she replied. Gina drew another arcane and placed it before him. Nothing happened...yet. She held him firmly as she pushed him into her cunt. The small man began to breathe rapidly as it swallowed him to his neck. Her fingers held his head as she used him for pleasure. He was frightened but felt the bliss and awe of being used in such a way. He had seen porn vids of borrowers used as such but now he kinda got how some of them actually smiled about it. She was so warm and wet he got an erection. Deeper and deeper he went in and he felt her walls getting tighter. Her fluids threatening to drown him. But there was no panic. No, he felt sleepy. And then he was sucked all the way in right to her cervix. Luka couldn't breathe. No light. Hot and stifling but sleep pulled on him not terror. Gina felt him inside. A human pressed near her womb as if she was ready to give out life and not death. Luka died two minutes later. Gina laid on the bed with her legs open for a few minutes as his shrunken corpse lay submerged inside her pussy. As hardcore as she was, even she felt reluctance about seeing his dead body.

 

She pulled him out of herself and looked at him. Sticky and lifeless, his eyes closed as if asleep. Not surprising as that was the point to her spell. To put him in a deep sleep so as not to fear his demise. He drowned peacefully inside her. "Eat him. It's not right to simply flush him down the toilet" Rina told her softly. Gina agreed silently as she placed him in her mouth. Her sweet juices coating his body, her mouth salivated. And with a gulp, disposed of him. Gina cleaned herself up and got dressed. Seeing her part done, she put her glasses back on. Rina cried quietly as she rummaged through Luka's things. She sat his laptop and phone on the bed and plugged the hacking USB into the drive port. The worm infiltrated his computer tracing his cloud accounts and deleting them as it went. Rina looked through his phone as the worm began wiping the drive. A few pictures of her she made sure was removed from his camera roll after closing his apple account. All in all, Luka was a man of his word. He had uploaded nothing of his findings. Just to be sure, Rina shrank the devices to the size of grains of rice and crushed them to dust between her fingers.

 

She spent the next half hour removing all evidence of her and him being in the room and finally left the hotel. This was her life. A ghost. She drove to the airport and parked her rental in the lot awaiting Susan's call. Tired, she closed her eyes.

 

The carpet was warm under her feet. The air cool on her naked body. Her heart pounding in her chest. The giantess stalked her silently. She had a good hiding place. She wouldn't find her easily. There was an odd light tap and thump in the floor. Rina looked around nervously. A heavy thump and he looked all around her. Nothing. Suddenly, a hand from above lifted her off her feet. "Game over" the giantess said before tossing her into her mouth. Rina braced her bare feet on her molars as she was pushed to the roof of her mouth. A vibrating hum rattled her bones. The giantess was very pleased with her taste. Motion. Lots of motion and Rina hugged that tongue just to be safe. And then the coolness of air once more. "Dammit Diana! That one really scared me!" Rina shouted. "Aww. Not like I was gonna swallow" Diana chuckled. "And if you were my size and I did that to you?" Rina asked wiping her drool off her. "...wouldn't mind if it was you" Diana replied quietly. Rina looked at the blushing giantess and huffed. She was cleaned with great care and given a warm soft robe to wear.

 

"I'm sure you can think of another game we could play other than hunt and gobble up the borrower" Rina said. "Well we haven't had sex in a while" Diana said. "That's not a game" Rina said. "But it's fun" Diana chuckled. "Di...you're in high school now. Your parents might be okay with this for now but eventually they'll want you to marry a human male. This isn't going to last" Rina said. Diana sat on the floor. "I know that silly but no law saying I can't have a mistress" Diana grinned. She placed her in her palm. "Us growing older doesn't mean we stop loving one another or having fun now and then. What did I say years ago? Besties for life" she said. "Besties don't push the smaller one in her vagina or have them lick their feet" Rina said cocking an eyebrow. "They do if they're meant to be together" Diana said. She pushed open her little robe and kissed her belly. "Together forever" she said. "...together forever" Rina replied. Rina awoke with a start as her phone buzzed. "Our flight is ready" she muttered looking at it. She started the car and went to drop it off and the rental. "Rina?" Gina asked. "Nothing. Just a dream" Rina muttered as she dropped the keys in the box.