- Text Size +

"Still weird?" Rose asked the giantess standing above her. "Still getting used to it all" Alyssa replied as they stood in Rose's bathroom brushing their teeth. Rose saw the giantess holding her hand behind her worried she'd fall off the sink. "That's sweet but I'm pretty good keeping my balance" Rose said. A second later she sneezed and slipped. "You were saying?" Alyssa asked bracing her little body in her palm. "I only slipped because I'm in my socks. Goddamn menstrual period" she muttered. "What does your time of the month have to do with socks?" Alyssa asked. "Well, as I said before, I'm fairy by my mother's side.  Fairy's have a few...problems during their period. We feel cold and pain easier mostly. "So, you have socks on because your feet are cold?" Alyssa asked. "It'll be better when I get moving. I've been dealing with this since I was 12. Back then I couldn't even hold my human size properly" Rose replied. "And no other kids knew about you?" Alyssa asked. "You're the third human to know what I truly am. Dad, Aspen, and now you" she replied. Alyssa smiled until she saw Rose looking at her hand. "Sorry" she muttered. "Don't be. I'm glad you care" Rose said smiling. Alyssa blushed.

 

"I got a bunch of requests for you from the citizens once they learned you were coming" she said. "What kind of requests?" Alyssa asked. "Well...they never met a black girl before" she replied. Alyssa narrowed her eyes. "It's not like that. They want to know you, maybe even...flirt with you" Rose said grinning. "I don't want to be stared at Rose" she said. "The kids really want to meet you. Don't you want to meet a bunch of inch tall kids? They're super cute" Rose said. "Oh, all right" Alyssa said. And with that they got dressed. Rose sat on Alyssa's shoulder and they walked down the main hallway. "Morning sir! Thanks for having me over for Christmas break" Alyssa said as Keith approached. "... it's fine" he mumbled as he passed by. Alyssa looked concerned. "Don't take it personal. His daughter ran away from home three days ago" Rose said. "Oh damn and right at Christmas" Alyssa said. "Maybe I should've stayed at the dorms" she said. "Nonsense. Nobody should be alone on Christmas" Rose said.

 

As per her instructions, Alyssa entered the city barefoot. "Wow. It's warm" she said feeling the street. "Mom designed this place to be a constant 71 degrees all year. There's heating elements underneath the street to keep it just above room temperature in winter" Rose said. "They're umm...staring at me" she muttered. "Well you're black, cute, and barefoot so yeah" Rose told her. They waved at the ebony giantess. Alyssa nervously waved back. Rose pointed to where the main elementary schools were. Alyssa was terrified of crushing people, so she made very small steps. The fact that it was law that human sized people had to be certified to walk through the city spoke of how much she trusted Alyssa. "Bigger than you'd thought huh?" Rose asked. "Shh! I'm trying to concentrate!" Alyssa said. "Make way for the ebony goddess!" Rose shouted. "That's not funny!" Alyssa yelled. "Lighten up! I know you got this. I feel sorry for some of them though" she said. "W... why?" Alyssa asked looking at each step. "I bet they were hoping you'd wear a dress. Get a nice peek at those panties" Rose laughed. Alyssa blushed again. Alyssa sat down and breathed a sigh of relief as they got to the largest of the schools.

 

"How many kids are there?" Alyssa asked a heaping crowd of them swarmed to her. "In the colony? About 5,000 or so under the age of 14. Borrowers are considered adults when they hit 14" Rose replied. "Hi kids. Uh...kids...wait...Wait!" she yelled as they swarmed her. They climbed into her lap, played with her feet, admired her fingers. Alyssa was petrified to move. "Kids! Calm down you're scaring her!" Rose yelled. They obeyed and sheepishly climbed off her. Alyssa sighed in relief. "Okay kids. You can ask your questions but be respectful" Rose said. One boy jumped up and down. "Okay" Alyssa said. "Are you from Africa?" he asked. "I'm from America. My ancestors care from Africa" she replied. "Have you ever eaten a borrower?" a girl asked.  "No. I think that's evil" she replied. "You can have some fun you know" Rose whispered. Alyssa plucked the girl up between her fingers. "But if they're cute I might be tempted" she snickered tapping her belly. She put the girl back down. "Why are you black?" one asked. "Well natural selection..."

 

Alyssa was saying until she realized she was talking to children. "God made me this way" she finished. "We don't believe in God" a boy said. Alyssa placed him in her hand. "God believes in you" she said. "But why would God make us so small you could eat us?" he asked. "Maybe God is teaching us both a lesson. Kindness in humans. Trust in borrowers. Are you scared of me?" she asked. He looked at her mouth as she spoke. Alyssa couldn't see it but off a way were some of the parents of these kids. The mother of the boy was very fearful for him. "...yes" she replied. "...I understand" Alyssa said softly. She didn’t want to be feared and for a child to say he was afraid of her hurt her feelings. She choked back tears but let one slip. "He made the giantess cry! Don't make her cry! Why did you make her cry?" the kids randomly said. They boy felt embarrassed. "I didn't mean to make you cry giantess lady" he said. "You were being truthful. I am human and humans...

 

"Stop right there. Alyssa, kids, and the parents out there. What we are doesn't define who we are. This girl helped me when she could've just gone the other way. No, she chose to keep my secret and come here today even when she was afraid to" she said. "Why would she be afraid to come here?!" a random parent shouted. "Because she's never been around so many tiny people before. She's terrified she might hurt of kill someone. But she knew how much you wanted to meet her today. I want all of you to stop talking and listen very closely" Rose said. Rose motioned for Alyssa to be silent. The borrowers looked at one another. "She's really afraid. Her heart is racing" one said. "Bad people don't fear hurting others" Rose told them. "I'm sorry" the young boy cried. Alyssa kissed his little body. "Apology accepted" she said softly. She put him back on the ground. Once the ice was broken, one by one the kids asked questions and climbed into her lap to listen. A few hours went by. "And because there are so many stray cats and roaches, I never saw any borrowers in my apartment" she said just before her stomach growled. "Guess I'm hungry..." she muttered. She eyes the kids. "Hungry for...sandwiches" she chuckled. The kids laughed at her. "Okay kids we have to go now" Rose said. "But we wanted to play!" one groaned. "She can see you all tomorrow for the pageant" she said.

 

"That ended up being really fun" Alyssa said as they walked. Rose was staring at the center of town. "Something wrong? You look sad" Alyssa said. "Nothing. Just deep in thought. Make a right and then lower me to the street" she replied. Alyssa rounded the corner and placed Rose on the street. With an arcane spell, she shrank Alyssa down to their size. "This place is like a borrower Starbucks" she said opening the door for her. Alyssa looked around still amazed at the detail of everything. "Come and sit down" Rose said patting the chair at the booth. "It's all so real. The chairs, the tables, the smell" she said. "You'd never know you were three inches tall right? When my mom created all this, she wanted them to live lives as dignified as humans. Coffee shops, bakeries, grocery stores, schools, real houses and apartments, indoor plumbing. It's even gotten better since Keith took over. Community centers, pools, libraries" she said. "What would like to have today sweetie?" an older woman asked Rose. "Peppermint tea...and..." she asked. "The same" Alyssa said. The girl tapped the ball of her bare foot on the tile floor nervously as patrons looked at her. "This isn't like kids staring at me" she said. "They done seen black girls before. I myself tons when I lived in North Carolina. But seeing them and being friends with them is different things" the barista said putting down two teas and two muffins. "We didn’t ask for these" Rose said. "They're compliments of him" she said pointing at the young man waving at them. Rose motioned for them to come over. "In lieu of diamonds you give a girl muffins?" Rose snickered. "Hi miss Rose. The buzz was you had a human friend here today. Nobody said she was so cute" he said. Alyssa sipped her tea to hide her grin.

 

"This here is Alyssa. She goes to my school and is single" Rose said. "Single? With those soft eyes, that smile and cute feet? I find that hard to believe" he said smiling at Alyssa. "You use that line on all the girls?" Alyssa asked. "Only the ones drinking peppermint tea" he grinned. "And if I was drinking egg nog?" she asked. "Then I would use a different pickup line" he chuckled. Rose sat quietly as they flirted with one another checking her phone. She grew more withdrawn as she looked at old pictures of her and her mother. "There's a party being held at the community center tonight. I'd love if you came" he said. Alyssa looked at Rose. "Uh...sure" she replied concerned with Rose and not the boy. "See you then" he said kissing her hand. Alyssa giggled at that. "You two hit it off" Rose said. "Bobby seems nice enough" Alyssa shrugged. "Nice enough? He had an erection when he left. He wants that booty" Rose chuckled.

 

"Serious. He was like 16? 17? Borrower boys think a lot about fucking at that age" she said. "So he just wants the fuck a black girl? Alyssa asked despondent. "Don't get me wrong. Borrower boys can be the sincerest loving boys you could ever find. Just be warned he's horny for you too" Rose said. Alyssa nodded. "Still hungry" she muttered. "The maids is probably done with lunch. We can go back" Rose said. As they left, Rose canceled the arcane that shrank Alyssa and she grew back to normal. "Soooo...weird" she said. Alyssa walked back to the sunroom but saw Rose stare at the center of town once again with the same vacant look. "What's bothering you?" Alyssa said pausing. "That's where my mom died" Rose replied. "I thought your mom died in a fire" she said. "A flat out lie. A very bad woman came here back in the summer and tried to kill us all. Mom stopped her by shrinking her and the woman. It was the only way" Rose said. Alyssa walked to the outside of town and sat down. "You want to talk about it?" she asked. "What's there to say? My mom is dead, and this is the first Christmas without her" Rose said softly. Alyssa held her in her hand.

 

"I get why but we're alone here. You don't have to put up a front" Alyssa said. "She made gingersnaps and cocoa on Christmas Eve. Hid my presents in the attic. She even shrank down and walked through ashes before walking all over my bedsheet when I was a kid. Said elves were keeping an eye on me making sure I was a good girl" she muttered. Rose looked at the giantess.  "She would have these beautiful wings of pure magic when she carried me high into the air on Christmas Day and look at all the snow. It was just her and me then...and now..." she muttered shaking. Rose broke into a pitiful sob. "MOMMY! I MISS MY MOM!" she sobbed clutching the giantess' thumb. "Oh Rose I'm so sorry" Alyssa said petting her little back. Inadvertently, Alyssa went and kissed the top of her head. Rose abruptly stopped crying. "Sorry, I got carried away" she said. "Don't be sorry. I'm happy you would care that much about me. Having to keep my secret can be lonely" she said. "Really? They look at you like you're a rock star here" Alyssa said. "Here. But not out there" she said.

 

Rose was quiet during lunch. "You mom sounded like she was extremely cool" Alyssa said. "The coolest" Susan said as she opened the fridge. "Any word?" Rose asked her. "Nothing. Like she dropped off the face of the Earth. We're running facial recognition all over the place but not a single hit yet. There's just too many places she could be" Susan replied. "What about her cell?" Alyssa asked. "...she left it here" Sudan replied softly not wanting her to be involved. "Did she leave alone? Maybe they have a cell" she said. "I appreciate you're trying to help us but we don't know his number or ID" she said.  "Maybe if it was unique you could narrow it down" Alyssa said. "Unique how?" Susan asked. "Custom roms. International SIM cards" she replied. "He would have to be in a remote place that would make it stand out otherwise it could be a needle in a stack of needles" Susan sighed. "Didn’t he show up on that Japanese town of a couple thousand?" Rose asked. "Shit...you're right. Gotta go" Susan said rushing out the room. "Okay...more bad person stuff I assume?" Alyssa asked. Rose quietly nodded as she nibbled on a piece of sandwich.

 

"I need you to pull the cell tower data for Setogahara while we were there" Susan said as she sat on the floor. Control was the information hub for THORN and sat in an expanded room in the southern wing of the mansion. The room was packed with computers, some custom built by Keith himself. High performance enough they had to be water cooled and the room itself air conditioned to a cold 40 degrees. With a custom hacking suite, it only took a few minutes to pull the data from its secured severs. "That's a lot of pings" someone muttered. "Remove the game consoles" another said. "Down to 9,379 pings during that half hour" the human sized borrower said. "And now smart tv's" she said. "5,344" he said. "We need one that complete stands out. It would have to be a foreign carrier" Susan said. "Processing" he muttered.

 

"I got a hit. Four cellular pings not on a Japanese carrier. Three of them identified as Keith, you, and Fiona" he said. "You sure?" Susan asked. "Japan has only three carriers. NTT Docomo, AU, and Softbank. This ping here is using a AT&T international code" he explained. "Markus. Download the profile and run it through the towers we have on file" she said. Susan waited patiently as she could. "Got a hit from Heathrow. December 20, 2018. 12:34 p.m. Another on December 21, 2018 at 7:17 a.m." he said. "Good. Pull up the flight list for that time" she said. "23 flights commander" he said. "Jesus" Susan muttered. "Can't be helped. Heathrow is one of the busiest airports in the world and its Christmas season" he said. "Check all connections and pull tower data from those airports" Susan said. She stood up and left the room. She ventured to Keith’s room worried about him. Nobody had seen much of him except Lawan and their kids who had come into town.

 

"They're exhausted Keith. It's time for their nap" Lawan said over the crying infants. "Keith" she said sternly as Susan entered the room. "Alright" he said handing them back to their mother. All four of them were small sitting on his bed. "I can come back" Susan said. "No. Please enter. He needs company" Lawan said tucking the kids into their makeshift cribs on the nightstand. Susan sat down. "You need rest too it seems" she said. The man looked at the giantess with haggard eyes. "Could you sleep if it was Ruby?" he asked. "Yes. I rather fight the man than my own fatigue. Speaking of the man, we got a lead we're tracking" she said. "Don't keep it to yourself" he said. "We identified his cell phone and tracked it leaving Heathrow the morning after she left here. To where we don't know yet" she said. Keith crawled into her lap. "What did I say wrong? What did I do wrong?" he muttered. Susan looked at Lawan contentious of his closeness. She smiled and nodded approval. "Probably nothing. Sometimes things just play out the way they are no matter what we say or do" she said.

 

"My baby is out there with a man who would see this world plunged into slavery and chaos. He's doing god knows what to her and with her. Will...will I ever see her again?" he asked softly. Susan placed him on his pillow. It broke her heart to see him in such a way. Her finger petted his body and she could hear him stifling his crying. Her eyes lit up for a moment. "Sleep" she said. Keith lightly dozed off and she tucked him under a part of the covers. "You still humble me Susan" Lawan said as she hopped onto the bed near her. Lawan wiped his tears away before approaching the giantess. "Nothing I said or done since I arrived helped in any regard" she said. "Nonsense. Right now, I'm sure he wants these he loves most near him" she said. "Yet you gave him momentary peace" Lawan said sitting down. The tiny Asian flinched in pain. "Goddamn back" she hissed. "Wait right here" Susan said before leaving. 10 minutes later she returned with a cup. She placed it on the nightstand hear the cribs.

 

"What is that?" Lawan asked. "Warm milk" she replied. "I don't need sleep Susan but thanks" she said politely. "Not for drinking. Take off your clothing and slip in" she said. Lawan shrugged as she had nothing else to do at the moment. The milk was hot but not too hot a she slipped her feet in. Slowly she sank into the giant cup of milk and sighed. "I do this every now and then myself. Keeps the skin smooth and gets those muscles kinks" Susan smiled. "A girl could get used to this" Lawan chuckled. "I feel I owe you the fact I'm pregnant" Susan muttered. Lawan paused splashing the milk over her bare breasts. "I expected as much after this time" Lawan said. Susan dipped her finger in the milk and let it dribble over her small head. "There's more. I have him a piece of my soul after he shared his most painful memory" she muttered. "He's never done any of that with me" Lawan said. "Because he loves you too much to burden such a thing. Keith wants us to smile, to laugh. Susan said. "Yes. He's that kind of fool isn't he? He compartmentalizes us in odd ways" Lawan said. "How so?" Susan asked. "It's like he has a chunk of the world he lives in for each of us. As if to appease us" Lawan said.

 

Susan dropped some more milk on her and Lawan rinsed her hair. "I don't know about appease. More like protect. I know there's a darkness in him. A wrath he keeps guarded and let's lose when some unlucky bastard wrongs us. I didn't understand how someone could just switch up like that until I felt it myself. There was a mission we went on where he was raped badly. Then he told me about what happened when he was a boy. And I saw in his eyes that broken kid and the power within me just...burned. I ate people alive by the score, crushed them into paste by the goddamn dozens and even when I asked them to surrender or just walk away, part of me begged them not to. Hope told me this power has no conscience. That's its instinct. Boy she was right. What greater instinct does one have to protect one's mate?" Susan asked. "The instinct to protect your offspring. I never fought at the level I did at the battle before that day."

 

"The metallic smell of blood. The looks on their faces before I cut off their heads. The frozen stars of a Mogwai giantess as I stole her life's breath. Elena's spell boosted my abilities but the movements, the kicks, punches, slashes, swordplay...moves I never found I could master all came into focus. Love is our greatest strength. It's the foundation of our talents" she said standing up in the cup. "And when that what we love is threatened our taken from us..." she said as she used magic to hover up into the air. "We are as vengeful gods of old" she said as milky steam evaporated from her small naked body. Lawan flew into the bathroom and emerged minutes later clean and dry. Susan was deep in thought as she drank the milk. "Susan. I was bathing in that" Lawan said. "I know. Your cute body gives it the right flavors. Do all Asian girls taste that good or should I check and see if it's just the milk?" Susan smirked. "Hmm. It has been some time since I was played with and sucked on. My pussy could use the stimulation as well. I'm willing to..." Lawan was saying before the sound of Kannika whimpering in her crib caught her attention. Lawan floated down and cuddled her. The infant suckled her breastmilk as her mother sighed. "She's sensitive. She can sense the feelings of her father" she muttered.  "I'm not worried about finding her. I'm worried about if we do" Susan muttered. "So am I" Lawan said softly.

 

Hope sat quietly in her pool chair overlooking the city. Markus had told her about it but seeing was believing. It was ten times the size of the colony and divided into three distinct sections. Humans, gifted humans, and full on magic users. When she arrived, she walked through the first sector, being human sized it seemed totally normal as everything was human scale. That was the advantage of being a magic user...among other things. Three city blocks in total with a population of about 50. The people bowed slightly before her as their master informed them she was coming. The next section she walked into was familiar to her. The people borrower sized as their homes and whatnot of same scale. They bowed on one knee before her sandaled feet. They numbered 1000 or so. But the last section was one that made smile. The houses and buildings were no bigger than matchboxes and those that lived in them had been shrunk to the size of ants.

 

Humans, they were all humans that had no talent for magics and they numbered over 50,000. Just one step she could crush a hundred easy under her dusty sandaled sole and they prostrated themselves by the shitload seeing the teenage goddess before them. Under his encouragement, she sat on a marble chair in the front of the sector and kicked off her shoes. She didn't have to say a word as they swarmed her pedicured toes to pay tribute to the most powerful Mage on Earth. As that was one of the laws they lived under. Markus explained it to her. The first law was that those with magic ruled over them as they were their betters. Any human found to have magic talent was sent to the second sector no matter what. The second law was no harm was to be done to one human to another. Even the smallest infraction could be met with death. And the third law, magic users may only marry others of their kind as not to overpopulate with those of no talent. While it did cause a bit of concern with Hope (as she was of mixed blood herself) he did say the humans has the easiest of the lot. For as living a life under the thumb of giants and giantesses, they were required of nothing to get by. No work. Everything was provided for them from food and water to entertainment. But curiously, there were some that did work anyway. Shoemakers, dressmakers, bakeries, cafes, basic care doctors. And when asked, Markus replied that they wanted to work as it was part of their identity. But the most astonishing thing of all she noticed that day about them was every race was a member.

 

Asian, Caucasian, African, middle eastern, Indian, Native American, and of course southeast Asian. Markus had spent centuries combing the world for candidates that would live in his utopia. In fact, some humans cleaning her toes at that moment were descendants of people thought long died off. The Taino, the Etruscans, the people of Rapa Nui just to name a few. A culture of their own making evolving for over 2,000 years. Allowed to keep their religions, Markus made it clear to leave behind the racism, bigotry, and xenophobia of the old world. For if not, death was their reward. Hope sat there most of the day until sundown watching them live their lives like a child observing an ant farm. Hope would pluck up a random person, read their mind, and send them on their way just to get their perspective of it all. So far, she greatly admired what he had made. A macrocosm of what he believed the world should be like. 

 

Bored, she walked to the human part of the city. Her bare feet walking cautiously down the path. She had accustomed herself to the admiration of them as she passed but the bug sized humans fascinated her most for some reason. Maybe because she saw a side of them she never thought possible. She sat in that chair before them and those close by stopped doing whatever they were doing to clean and worship her feet. "Sorry about the other day. I'm sure my feet were kinda sweaty, but I just swam today so they could be clean" she said smiling. They were still in awe of her looking up in the sky at her smile as they pulled the grit off her rosy soles. "Do you mind if I join you?" a voice asked. Hope turned to see a girl slightly younger than her. Dirty blond hair with hazel eyes wearing a bikini. "Uh...no not at all" Hope replied. The teenage girl shooed the people away clearing the center of that part of town. "It's an honor to meet the Etherion bearer. My name is Cassie Croix but most call me by my code name...Libra" she said. Her eyes went wide as she remembered that rainy night in the Paris airport hangar. "We've met before" Hope hissed.

 

"Yes...that we have but now officially on better terms. Frankly, I didn't support that operation. Too heavy handed for my taste. Magical talent doesn't mean you get brains too. Aquarius for example. How do you like it here?" she asked. "Markus sent you to check on me?" Hope asked annoyed of her. "No. Took it upon myself. Someone close to my age I was worried you'd feel...lonely" she replied. Hope did feel some anxiety from being away from her father this long. It was three days, but she had never been away from him for even one day. She looked away. Libra sat down in the now cleared square and faced her. "I felt lonely too the first few days being away from my parents" she said patting the street for her to join her. Hope cautiously did. Libra sighed as she took her bikini off exposing her giant body to the people surrounding the square. "A trim below and massage. Get into groups" she commanded. Hope watched curious as over a thousand tiny little humans gathered and began climbing up her thighs to her crotch and then her stomach and b cup breasts. "You should do it too. It's fantastic" she said. Hope followed suit wondering how it would feel to be pampered this much. Both girls stared at the sky as the humans at their crotches began cutting down pubic hairs like trees. Hope couldn't help but giggle as they walked on her belly. She watched contently as they began to rub her skin and tit flesh.

 

"I was once like them. Tiny, small, a bug until my gifts was exposed" she said. "You were?" Hope asked. "Yes. My parents...my real parents are around here somewhere" she replied. "I'm curious. What's stopping the others from just abusing all these humans? I know they can't oppose us, but I've heard what Lemurians did in the past. It's looks...too tempting" Hope said almost embarrassed. Libra burst out laughing. "Wanna have some fun with them huh? If it puts your mind at ease, here's a few things. First as they have laws, so do us. The candidates of the second sector or three inchers as I call them are absolutely forbidden from arming a single human. As they haven't the skill or training to detect magic, they can't be certain they won't hurt or kill a human who has magical gifts. If one did, it meant death. As for the human sized fully trained ones, well, it's not entirely worth their while. Look at me, there's a thousand of the little guys and that's a lot of people to scan at a time. So no Godzilla rampages. However, they do partake of those living in the second sector. Again, no killing" she said. "No, no humans end up their victims?" Hope asked wary. "I didn't say that. One or two at a time no doubt" she replied. Hope again narrowed her eyes.

 

"It brings them joy Hope. We fight for their future. And those that die are glorified with adulation and respect. I dare say their families are better off without them. Not buying it? One moment" Libra said. She picked a random person off her crotch. She could see he was an average man of 30 years. Nothing remarkable about him. With not a thought, Libra let the man free fall into her mouth and with a small gulp sent him down her throat. Hope was aghast. "Hear any screams? Crying, wailing? Feel any fear from them?" Libra asked. Hope sat up and looked at the mob. Nothing but pure adulation. "I'm not eating a single one no matter what you say" Hope growled. "Even if they praise you for it? Don't you want to please them? Be loved and not feared?" she asked. Libra sat up and in doing so caused the dozens on her crotch to tumble off onto the ground. She looked for another more specific this time and found one. With a bit of natural magic within her, grew the boy she had chosen to a more pleasurable three inches. She placed him in front of Hope's pussy. Those servicing her found the somewhat giant boy staring at her cunt with a visible erection.

 

"She's pretty isn't she?" Libra asked. The boy bowed to the ground replying yes. "If you keep bowing, you'll miss the sight of that nice pussy of hers" she said. He raised his head and stared at it. Hope turned and blushed. He went back to bowing asking forgiveness. Hope glanced down at him and found him pretty cute. Slightly tanned with black hair. Probably Greek descent and around 14 years of age. Shorts and sandals with a lose fitting shirt. Before she knew it, Hope had him in her hands. "What's...what's your name?" Hope asked. "Theo" he replied. "Are you scared of me?" she asked. "No! I mean no my goddess" he replied. Her heart skipped a beat hearing him call her that. "You're very cute Theo" she muttered petting him. Her finger pulled off his shirt exposing his bare toned chest. Her eyes saw the tent in his shorts. "You think of me that way?" she asked. Theo had been taught many things as he grew up in this place and one of them was to NEVER lie to a Mage. "...yes" he replied. Gently, she removed his tiny sandals and then his shorts. The boy blushed now naked and being stared at by the giantess.

 

Hope sniffed him and found his scent pleasing. Theo was enamored by her. He had been around giantesses before, but none had given off that kind of smile. Even as a younger boy cleaning between the toes of Aries or Taurus or any other female zodiac, none had smiled at them that way. A smile of pleasure and satisfaction but not infatuation. And when Hope kissed him, he held his breath. Theo came and was just close enough to have it land on her chin. Hope drew back and wiped the speck off her chin. Theo was embarrassed and horrified at the same time. He had cum on the face of a goddess by a simple kiss. He expected her to crush him in her hand any second but was met with a laugh. Hope nearly fell over laughing. It was heartbreaking for the boy. Hope licked her finger clean and looked down on him. "Do you have more?" she asked. "Wha..." he muttered. "More sperm. Do you have more? It's yummy" she giggled. "You're not mad?" he asked. "Mad? I'm flattered. But please tell me you're not done" she replied. "...uh no" he said. Hope pressed him onto her lips and began sucking his tiny cock.

 

The boy gasped in shock and awe as her giant tongue touched the tip of his dick. "Don't spurt! Don't spurt!" he thought as he clenched his little butt and tiny toes. Theo held onto her nose concentrating but he was a teenage boy and inevitably came. Three small spurts of semen landed on her tongue. Libra chuckled and laid back down. She motioned for the small humans to service her once more. "Theo?" she asked. "Yes...yes goddess" he panted. "I'm going to fuck you now okay?" Hope asked. The boy could barely give her a nod as she lowered him down.  Hope moaned softly as his feet passed her lips and his body slowly sank in. Hope laid back on the ground and closed her eyes as she used the boy as a sex toy. Libra smiled and with not a care, pushed several shrunken humans who were fine tuning her pubic hair deep in her pussy. Theo was having the time of his life engulfed up to his neck in giantess pussy. And those with Libra were having the LAST time of their lives in her's.

 

With a good push, Theo went all in. His young life had been prepared for this. Because of their circumstances, children learned of sex at an early age. Unavoidable if you have a naked giantess walking through your town and using the people to get off or groom them. However, Markus had forbidden the mages from harming a child no matter they were gifted or not. The penalty of death awaited one if they did. Practical as they were needed to keep the population growing. But all bets were off as soon as they reached sexual maturity. At the age of 7, Theo learned where babies came from. By 9 he learned what pleases them most. By 12, he began servicing their feet. By 13, he was allowed onto their bodies and fully prepared to pleasure them in any way they wanted...or die in the process if need be. Theo had been lucky in more ways than one on that regard. Everyone in his middle school class had serviced a giantess before but not all had survived the experience. In all the zodiac, two were considered to be wary around. Aquarius and Aries.  

 

Theo had been cleaning between her toes for over an hour by then as Aries watched them quietly. It was his class' turn that day. "Need a break Theo?" a boy asked. "No, it's not bad this time" Theo replied as he wiped his brow. Aries knew that there were teenage kids between her toes and with a grin scrunched them. Theo barely knew what had happened as the fleshy sweaty walls contracted around him. She shifted her foot ever so slightly that Theo slipped in foot sweat and tumbled backwards. He would’ve fell to his death if not the fact his sandal was caught between where her big toe began and ball of her foot ended. Upside down, he looked to see if his friends were okay. All he saw was blood, drips of blood running down her rosy giant sole. 13 middle school kids were pulped in seconds by a simple scrunch of ten toes.

 

Aries contented herself in killing the normal humans in that seemed like accidents. A squish under her toes here. Flatten a few under her ass cheek there. Eating some that she "forgot" were polishing her fingernails. There were always a few casualties when she came by. Thankfully that wasn't too often as she had a civilian life outside the island. In fact, most of the time the zodiacs lived in their convers of the world doing his bidding. They only came by during certain times for rest, relaxation, and conferences. But as sinister as Aries was, she couldn't hold a candle to Aquarius. Being the only male, the general attitudes and training didn't apply when it came time for him to show up. And when he did, mass death followed.

 

As one would imagine, teenagers with no cultural rules forbidding premarital sex would fuck and have babies like no tomorrow. Keep in mind, they were expected to give pleasure to giantesses as young as 13 so sex was very much on their mind. Because of this, Markus had to create a way to curb overpopulation. He called it the culling. Every 10 years, Markus set aside 1000 humans to be exterminated. Humans that had no talent for magic obviously. And guess who volunteered for the job last time. Yep, it was Aquarius. This time last year he had come to do the job with a sadistic grin. Even though they knew they had to bow and respect the giant, they were still hesitant to approach him. That spring, he had laughed as he jerked off towering over them. His semen coming down like deadly slimy bombs by the gallon. The sheer force crushing them when it hit the mob. A few dozen dead but a calculated thing. He surprised them all as he walked right over them avoiding them. His eyes were on a bigger, more satisfying kill.

 

Theo was in class that day. The Spring semester had begun, and the teacher was busy going over the math lessons when it was announced Aquarius had arrived. They all knew why but what they didn't know was that the classes were segregated due to testing. Now like Libra, young children are tested with the word Adet and failing that are not tested again until later on around the age of 13 with simple spellcraft. As nobody knew everyone's birthday, nobody knew if they had talent or not until the test was taken. Theo's class had teenage kids that had taken the test already, but none knew they were all 13 unless one had the idea of asking. The teachers knew as they knew who asked to move the kids about. The kids began to talk as the rhythmic thuds of giant feet got closer. It was strange that the giant moved so far into the city as plenty of humans for him to kill were out there at the perimeter. It was around that moment Theo had the urge to pee. "Can I go to the bathroom?" he asked. His teacher gave him an odd look and then looked out the window. "...go ahead. Take your time" he muttered. With that, Theo went to the bathroom down the hall.

 

The entire school creaked with each thud. Theo thought nothing of it as he pissed in the urinal. He washed his hands and began walking back. But when he got near, a loud crash of glass filled his ears and then a shaking boom. Theo was shaken off his feet and fell backwards hitting his head on a wall. His vision was blurry, but he could see through the doorway a giant male face on the outside of a hole he had obviously made. "Alright you little shits. You've been chosen. Start marching in" Aquarius said before opening his mouth and sticking his tongue out. One by one in single file, they marched onto his tongue, walked to the back of his throat, and fell forward. In a span of three minutes, his class of 34 students became lunch. And they weren't the last. Theo didn't know how long he had passed out but when he came to, the entire upper floor had been emptied out. Traces of blood, saliva, and shoes littered the classroom floors. 209 students in all and half of the 8th grade class overall. The sun was low in the sky as he stumbled out of the school. His head still hurt as he walked home.

The streets were clean of blood and bodies, but one could tell people were on edge just trying to find loved ones. Theo made it home to find his mother cooking dinner and his father working on one of his paintings. "About time kiddo. We were winding when you would get home" his father said.  "The great Aquarius paid our school a visit today" he muttered. "That where you got that bump?" his mother asked. He nodded. "He ate all my friends. Would've got me too but..." he said before finishing. "Son. We all have our responsibilities. If you were supposed to be eaten, then you should've been eaten. I'm disappointed in you son" his father said. The guilt and shame followed Theo ever since. And as he sat in his classroom the very next day and saw all the empty seats, he made himself a promise. Whenever a giant or giantess entered their sector, he would be first in line to service them. And today, that promise led him to be fully engulfed in Hope's pussy.

 

Hope made a squeal as she came. Theo felt the rush of her juices and the crushing sensation of her walls milking his body. And as he felt the touch of death, merciful oxygen filled his lungs. "Theo, you felt so good in there. Come with me" she said holding his soaking wet body. He didn't know what to say. Nobody left the sector unless chosen by magic testing. Not that it was forbidden but the spells protecting them from insects ceased to be beyond the border. And in the first sector a bug sized human was easy pickings for any creature. Most that did leave just to leave never returned. "You done with that already?" Libra asked coming down from her own orgasm. Her fingers coated in juices and blood. "I wish to be alone" Hope replied softly. Hope returned to her room in the mansion sitting on the hill. She still couldn't get used to the quietness and lack of scents from various people. She wanted someone to be with. Someone her body marked for sex and that wasn't Markus at the moment. No, he wasn't even at the house right then anyway as he told her he had to run an errand and wouldn't even be back till tomorrow morning.

 

"You want to fuck again?" he asked. She shook her head. "I can clean your feet or rub your nipples?" he asked. Again, she shook her head. "Just lay next to me" she finally said. He was confused but he obeyed. Hope began to doze off, but Theo stayed wide awake. He was in the house of a man they considered a god and his goddess slept just a foot away. No way he could sleep under those circumstances. He was pleased he pleasured her so much but inside he felt guilt. He felt for her in a forbidden way. One does not lust for a goddess. Her body was not meant for a lowly normal such as he. He was her plaything, a worshipper, a sacrifice. Love, affectionate love was not sanctioned between such classes. Theo knew all this, but he couldn't help but feel a connection with her.

 

Elsewhere in San Francisco...

 

"How did he die?" Markus asked. "Cancer. It was quick" a man replied. Markus looked over the picture in his hands of a man in his 30's. "Thanks for paying for the funeral dad" the man said. "I do this for all my children. It's nothing special" Markus replied. He looked over at two children, both boys watching tv. The pretty Christmas tree lit near them sparkled in the living room.  "I've come for a reason. I have need of my sword" Markus said softly. "Dad. I... I can't. With my wife gone and now my brother, I can't leave the boys behind" he said. "Kevin. You know full well this day may come. I make this known to all my children. By giving you a heads up I do you a service" Markus said. The man hung his head. "Dad please" he begged. "With your older brother...

 

"By three minutes!" the man yelled. His kids turned to look at him. He weakly smiled. "I never made the rules. Your grandfather did. My eldest son inherits the sword. Out of the 309 children I have living on this Earth, you are the eldest. The curse falls upon you" he said. "It's Christmas Eve" he muttered. "Which is why I give until tomorrow morning. 9 am son. You have until then. Don't think for one second about running. Because if you do..." Markus was saying until the children ran into the kitchen. "Grandpa! Did you bring presents?!" the younger one asked. Markus was quiet for just a moment. "If you close your eyes and don't peep, you'll get your present" he replied. The seven and five-year-old boys clapped their hands over their eyes. With a bit of transmuting magic, he turned the table cover into a medium sized fishbowl. He gathered elements around him to create saltwater to add into it. "No peeking" Markus chuckled. Markus quietly Wilkes the Eye of the World into his hands. He created a portal above Sea World right in San Diego. With some amusement, he reached in and plucked out a fully adult Orca and pulled it through. The two-inch whale thrashed a little in his hand before he dropped it right into the fishbowl. "Okay, you can look now" he said. "Cool! It's a little black and white fish!" the younger one said. "Mammal...it's a mammal Zack" the man muttered. Markus and his son watched the boys trot off with their newest shrunken pet. "And yes, it works on people too. Consider it a word of warning. Now I'll take my leave until tomorrow. I have another matter to attend to" he said standing up. The terrified man watched his father leave.

 

Markus got into his Tesla P90 and drove away. It barely made a sound as it entered the freeway. It's electric drive pushing it along with only the sound of its tires in his ears. It reminded him of the electric vehicles the Lemurians used so long ago. Efficient, quiet, clean. Just like he preferred all things. The 805 took him to Chula Beach where he had sensed its presence the moment he translocated into the area. Over the centuries, he had vastly improved his magic detection skills and could sense a powerful user as far as 100 miles away. This one stood out like a beacon and was quite curious as to who it belonged too. He followed it until he arrived in front of a shabby rancher home. It was not impressive. However, the cars were not the usual for a low middle-class family. A 73 Corvette in mint condition and a 2015 Lincoln Navigator.

 

"It's definitely here" he muttered sensing it inside the home. He got out of the car, walked to the front door, and knocked. A woman in her late 30's answered. She eyed Markus. "You from the state?" she asked. "No" Markus replied. She slammed the door in his face. Markus sighed and knocked once again. Again, she answered. "What you want? We don't charity and we aren't Jehovah's Witnesses" she growled. "I'm not interested in you" he said pushing her aside. Markus walked in as she yelled for what appeared to be her husband. "Shabby on the inside too" he muttered as he heard the click of a gun. "You humans and your guns" Markus said snapping his fingers. The gun fell to pieces in the man's hand. She went to dial the police with her cell phone and fell apart as well. "Be a bunch of good humans and stay out of my way" he said walking down the hallway. He stopped at a doorway that had a padlock on it. "In there" he said ripping the door off its hinges. On the floor was a girl no older than 11 years old. Her clothes were dirty, no shoes or socks, her room was a mess, and he her bed was just a mattress with a sheet. She backed away from him as he approached. "No need to fear me little one" he said bending down to her level. As he got close enough, he could see bruises on her cheek and a bit of caked blood on her lip.