- Text Size +

The spell radiated out lightning fast making those fall asleep where they were. At home, a camp, outside in a cave or up top a mountain. They fell asleep and dreamed of the happiest moment of their lives. Joseph wept where he sat as he felt so powerless. At best he could give them a peaceful death. The once mighty Etherion user wept at his loss and powerlessness. And as he wept, he heard something. The voice of a child in the distance. Joseph stood up to look. Not far from where he was lying a refugee camp with tents. A small little girl was sitting on the ground crying. "Hello little one" he said. The girl shrieked and ran. Joseph was too curious as to why she was not asleep to let her run off. Very gently, he pl used her up by her ankle and placed her on his open palm.

 

"Don't be afraid. No harm will come to you" he said. The girl stared sobbing at his mouth. "I don't eat little girls. Especially ones as pretty as you" he said softly. She didn't cry as much after seeing him gently smile. "Everyone is asleep" she muttered. "Yes, I know. I gave them pleasant dreams. I see you're not asleep though" he said. "No..." she said. He brought her closer to his eyes as he suspected something. She cringed as he extended his finger. Very gently, he caressed her cheek. Joseph could sense it in her. The mark of power. Magic, high level magic. Undoubtedly, it somehow shielded her from the spell. "What's your name?" he asked. "Mio" she replied. "A fitting name for one so cute. I'm Joseph" he said. "Why are you big?" she asked.

 

"So, I can see further" he said widening his eyes. The girl giggled. "So, you gave my mommy and brothers good dreams?" she asked. The giant nodded. Joseph in his grief, saw what could've been in her. Her hair was a dirty blonde indicating not just human ancestry but northern at that. In the past, the northern and northern Asiatic humans were prized for their unique looks. The girl was probably the result of forced breeding. But having said that, for her to have magic meant she was also Lemurian. A human and Lemurian mixed breed with the best of both. That had been his dream. Her hazel eyes studied him. Her skin the color of fresh cut wood was dirty from being in the camps. She didn't even have shoes as her bare feet tapped his palm anxiously. "Why were your crying?" she asked. He was taken aback by the question. "A lot of people I loved died today" he replied. As he spoke, he could feel more and more die by the second.

 

"Tell me about yourself" he said. "Like what?" she asked. "...anything" he said. The hours ticked by as he listened to random stories. The night had come, and she fell asleep in his warm hands. He petted her in her sleep. Her delicate 9-year-old body deep asleep oblivious of the end of her homeland happening around her. And when dawn came, even she could see them surrounded by water. "Where is everything! My family!" she screamed. Only a patch of land a mile wide was left and the rough waters was eating that up quickly. "Gone. Only you and me remain Mio. I'm sorry" he replied. She cried and beat her fists on his curled fingers as it came time to leave. Joseph gave the land at his feet one final look. "Thanks for lasting so long" he muttered before leaving.

 

Joseph and Mio ended up in India as the devastation of Mu had kicked off tidal waves all over the pacific. Sri Lanka was battered, and Indonesia was almost lost as well. He had found a suitable place to raise the girl. Yes, he had chosen to be her father for seemed to be his duty as her God. The first month was hard for her. She had lost everything. Her family, her home. The old godlike man was distraught as she would barely even eat. But time can ease pain and it did for Mio. He taught her what he was and what she was capable of. Years passed and she grew into a beautiful woman. A woman he denied himself which was hard for Mio as at the time no humans lived close to them. Even she had the desire to mate. Joseph watched her frustration as the instinct to have children burned in her. One day he translocated a young man to her, and she was horrified at how primitive he was. The young man thought fancied her. Mio ended up shrinking him.  Disgusted at him, she raised her dirty foot over him.

 

"Don't you dare" Joseph said. "Look at him! He's a nasty fucking mess! Stop staring at my pussy like that!" she yelled as he gazed at the giant cleft of the giantess. "Your ancestors thought the same way and did what you almost did. They fought over who was right and you saw how that ended. Would you repeat your mistake?" he asked. Mio was shamed by his words. Joseph restored his height and sent him away. "Power is not to rule but to enlighten. Never forget that" he said. And she did not. Mio spent decades restoring what the tidal waves had destroyed in Sri Lanka and slowly, she saw humans return to the land.  "They will live and prosper because of you" he said. Mio, who was pushing 60 by then silently nodded.

 

The constant use of magic had shortened her lifespan as her human blood could not cope with such usage. And on her 63rd year of life, it came time for Joseph to say goodbye to someone else he loved. "Don't cry father. All things end" she said. "...except me" he replied. "One day, you will find me again. It will be a distant land and very far from now but once you sense it, you will know" she said softly. Her eyes were stark white as her FarSight ability gave her prediction. Joseph didn't understand and was about to ask when she spoke one last time. "Bury me with my mother and brothers as I know I can't be buried alongside you when you time comes. And father...don't...forget..." she said before slipping into eternity. "...I never do" Joseph muttered holding his face in his hands crying.

 

His power brought him back to where he was decades ago. It protected him from the crushing water pressure. The coldness had preserved many things. Broken homes, fallen tents, beds. But the bodies were picked clean. Skeletons, broken skeletons littered the sunken continent. His clairvoyance brought him exactly where he needed to be. In his hand was a sealed sarcophagus with her body inside. The skeletons of her mother and brothers laid where they had died. Joseph placed the stone sarcophagus beside them and took his time interring them. He was surprised that it gave him peace to do so and with that in mind went about doing the same for others. The man roamed the sunken dead land for three years burying the dead who had not been already swallowed up by the sea floor. And when his job was done, he left for good.

 

Joseph stopped talking leaving the stunned Keith and Susan speechless. "It's a wonder you didn't go insane" Susan asked. "I had already lost so much by then I had learned to cope with grief in ways no mortal could understand" Joseph said looking at the snow outside the window. "We can continue after lunch?" he asked. "Of course Joseph if you want" Keith said. The man got up and left. "I want to hug my daughter" Susan muttered. "So do I" Keith said looking at the app on his phone. Susan returned home finding Ruby sitting watching tv. "Mom?" she asked. "Yes honey?" Susan asked. "What do you want for Christmas?" she asked. "My Christmas came early" Susan replied. She snuck behind the girl tickling her. "You" she said. Susan breathed her scent in and held her close. "Baby I love you so much" she muttered. "Mom are you crying?" Ruby asked. She turned to see Susan looking down. "I'm being silly I know" Susan said. "No, you're not. Let me make lunch this time" Ruby said entering the kitchen.

 

Susan watched her make peanut butter sandwiches. "It's not much..."

"It's enough. You made it so it's enough" she said eating. "Have you given anymore though to what I asked?" Ruby asked. "Well, it is tradition for family members to give sexual education. What you're asking is kinda...intense" Susan warned. Ruby finished her sandwich. "And I'm ready" she said. Susan frowned a bit. "Alright. This evening" she relented. Ruby grinned and hugged her. She thought about how she would feel losing a child. Their scent, taste, their voice, gone from her world and she shuttered. "And he watched one grow old and die. He even buried her...wait. Wait a minute. My real dad said the DNA in me was found in an ancient sarcophagus on the ocean floor. And what Mio said..." Susan muttered before rushing out of the house.

 

Susan found Joseph quietly eating with a saddened stare. "Is Mio's DNA in me?" Susan abruptly asked him. "...yes. Her mixed genes were perfect to make you since she was half Lemurian and half human, Mother Nature had already done the hard part. It also explains why your magic is above average" he said. "Is that why you helped my dad’s and mom?" Susan asked. Joseph looked at her. "I would've helped them even if they weren't who they were. But I could sense a similar spark of magic in your teeny little body that rainy night. Her prophecy didn't even occur to me until months later. Have to remember she gave it to me nearly 20,000 years ago" he chuckled. "All this must be hard on you" she said. He didn't answer.

 

"Going somewhere?" Keith asked seeing his daughter bundled up.  "Christmas shopping in town" she replied as she put her toboggan on. Keith waited a moment to say anything. "Take your phone" he said. "I always do" she said annoyed. "Don't be such a grump. You'll understand when you have kids" he said. He kissed her and straightened her hair. "Be safe. I'm trusting you" he said smiling. Hope's lip quivered very slightly. "...thanks dad" she said before disappearing. Keith checked the locate iPhone app he had been using to track her. It did indeed show her in Yorkshire like she said. Keith sighed and walked back to the study. He waited until Susan and Joseph had returned. "Did you know the Lemurian DNA in me came from the girl he saved?" she asked him. Keith was surprised. "But that would mean you're one quarter not a third" he said. "If it's good stock that can be enough. Look at Claire. She's a quarter but the quarter of Fae is royalty" Joseph said. "And not a coincidence obviously" Keith said.

 

"True. When I heard Capricorn was going about looking for Lemurian DNA, I kinda...directed them to where Mio's sarcophagus lied. Behind the scenes without them knowing of course. That way I didn't break the agreement" he explained. Keith glared at him. "I wanted to see her again Keith. Even if it was a fleeting wish" he said softly. "I guess I can understand. Good did come from it" Keith said rubbing Susan's hair. "You mentioned an agreement?" Susan asked shrinking down and sitting on Keith's shoulder. "Yes. An agreement to preserve the chance for humanity to grow as best as it could without being caught in his schemes. After burying those I had found, I began wandering the Earth making sure the surviving Lemurians didn't try to prey upon humanity. Time passed and they integrated themselves into the human population except the few pockets that spread out to be on their own. Even the loyalists behaved...mostly. I knew the artifacts and the offspring of the council has survived but I never could sense them. I kept an eye out for them regardless as I observed humanity grow in number, culture, and society. A growth that I took great pleasure in witnessing. Thousands of years passed until one day I heard of a demigod in the land of the Middle East. A being of power who subjugated his neighbors in a ruthless quest to find what he called...the chosen. A being who had glowing eyes. A being named Gilgamesh"

 

2773 BC Mesopotamia...

 

Joseph looked upon the people in this city. He had come here before wanting to be present for its founding. He was pleased with the progress of Ur, but he was not here this time for a social reason. He had heard of their ruler. A man who healed injury with a blink of an eye. An eye that glowed. He called himself Gilgamesh and word of him traveled like wildfire. 16,000 years had passed since the collapse of The Lemurian people, but their bloodlines had scattered into the humans. That meant any who carried it had the possibility of using magic. Joseph needed to meet this man and measure him. As he washed his feet free of sand and dirt he listened. The people spoke of Lagash, a town not far from Ur and how Gilgamesh conquered it with ease. He inspected the survivors and pulled aside some to be sent away. Men, women and children there was no particular thing that set them apart. The rest sent off to be sold as slaves. He needed more information before acting.

 

He went to the marketplace as no better place could one find for gossip. People sold their wares. Clay pots, rope, and food was the biggest staple normally. Beer the second but at that moment the slave trade was booming. He made his way to one of the slave pens and stood there looking at the helpless people sitting in dirty straw waiting to be sold. "Good afternoon friend. Care to browse?" a sun weathered man asked him. Joseph nodded. "I have all kinds in stock. Men to harvest, barley and wheat. Children for rope making or house chores. And women for all the above...and then some" he said smiling. He snapped his fingers at one girl sitting for her to approach. "She is a virgin, but she gives good head" he said. He gestured for her to slip Joseph’s pants down. Joseph did not wish for her to do such a thing but held his tongue for now. He felt pity for the 16-year-old slave girl as he sucked his prick. Joseph grunted after a minute or so before cumming down her throat. "Is she one of the king's won slaves?" he asked. The slave trader nodded.

 

"What can you tell me of him?" Joseph asked. "Only what the others say. So, what say you of this nice fine specimen?" he asked. "How much?" Joseph asked. "Hmm...a virgin, no scars, good teeth, ample breasts and rear. 50 shekels" he said. Joseph took five silver coins out of his purse and handed them to the man. The. Joseph took out two more. "The real info on your king. The ones spoke in whispers" he said holding the coins. "They say he can perform miracles. Make fire, lightning, even can make men as small as rodents. His wife Ishtar serves also as his bodyguard and they collect young men and women for their harem. A harem that changes all the time and the old ones...are not seen again" he said. Joseph didn't like the sound of that. Worse yet whomever they were had shrinking magic. This was no tall tale told by a human out to make money. "And of Enkidu?" Joseph asked. "Ah that one. A giant of a man standing a full head and shoulders above even you. Quick to fight, drink, and fuck. I have heard stories of women losing their minds in his chambers. Nobody dares say a thing for he is the friend of the King" he said. Joseph cocked his head. "That is all I know" the man said. Joseph handed him the coins and took possession of the girl.

 

She followed behind him with not a word as he stopped at a few stalls buying this and that. He led her to an inn which he purchased a moderate room. "Stay here" he said pointing to the bed as he went into the bathroom. Joseph pinned for the days past of plumbing and hot and cold water on tap. With a fit of magic, he cleaned it, deodorized it, and filled the copper tub with hot water. "In here" he told her. She was frightened as he took off her meager clothing. She winced as she slipped into the hot water. The old man hummed a tune as he cleaned her. "Your name?" he asked. "Uran" she replied with a whisper. "I am Joseph. Is it true they took away some of your people into the ziggurat?" he asked. She nodded. He lifted her feet to sit on the basin as he cleaned them. "Your feet are not marred. What did you do before being here?" he asked as he cleaned between her toes. "I was the daughter of a merchant. I kept accounting" she replied. "Explains a few things. Please stand" he said. She did and whimpered as he cleaned her ass and crotch. She was shaking.

 

"I have no intention of using you for sex or labor" he said looking at her. She was confused and even more fearful as there was talk of men who bought slaves just to have them fight to the death. Even woman of a sort. "I needed information from him. Buying you was a means" he explained. When he was done, Uran looked no more than a slave than any other teenage girl.  Her long black hair was no longer tangled and ratty. She smelled of rose and cinnabar not of urine and shit. Her bronze skin no longer dirt encrusted. And her eyes, full of fear but not dimly shut for fear of being struck for a bad glance.  He dried her off and she looked at her old clothes. "You have no need of them any longer. Come" he said. He pulled out new fresh linen for her to wear and gently slipped it on her. "Much better" he said. He put new sandals on the floor. "I hope I got your size right" he chuckled. She watched him as she slipped her feet into them. "Great" he said tapping her shoulder. She winced in pain. "What troubles you?" he asked. She slipped her linens down to show a mark on her skin. "That is not a birthmark?" he asked. "A branding for a slave" she replied. He found this city disliking more by the minute. Her stomach growled. "Someone is hungry. Let's grab a bite of food" he said.

 

Uran was very nervous. It was forbidden for slaves to eat at the table. The patrons of the inn bar eyed her as she wore no jewelry as the other girls did. "We don't serve slaves" the hostess spat as she saw her branding. "Then serve me" he said. Uran hung her head. The woman returned with the breeding stuffed with goat meat and sauce, beer, and figs and dates. As soon as she put the plate down, he grabbed her wrist. "Seconds please" he growled as he slid the plate to Uran. She saw a dark contempt in his eyes and obeyed. Uran hesitated to eat. "Please" he asked. The girl began devouring it as all she had before was doughy flour and stale water. Joseph left the tiniest of tips before taking her back upstairs. He looked out of his window at the ziggurat that kept the king. He chose to go there that night to see for himself who was there. Uran sat quietly on their bed as he watched the sun set. Joseph finally sat down and laid-back thinking on how to proceed when he arrived. This was a king after all.

 

"What is it you're doing?" he asked Uran as she disrobed. "Pleasing my master" she said. "Told you before you're not for that" he said. "Then what will you have of me?" she asked frightened. "Window dressing" he replied. "I have angered you" she muttered. "No. You remind me of a wife I had the once. She was a slave as well" he said. "And you say she was your wife?" she asked. "Yes. We had a life together until our home was lost. She died as many others did that day" he said softly. Joseph got up. "Stay here. I will return" he said as he left. Joseph made his way to the ziggurat. His magic charms had the guards dismiss him entirely. As he climbed the steps, the sense of powerful magic increased. He went up each level as the bright full moon hung overhead. And as he got to the top, his senses told him who Gilgamesh was.

 

Joseph could see him on his throne chuckling. His eyes detected shrunken female slaves performing at his sandaled feet for his amusement. "Enkidu my friend. Come join me. I have some fresh ones for us to enjoy" he said. "I am not your drunken, sex hungry friend" Joseph said emerging into the light given off by the braziers. "Well well. Father, it's been some time" Markus said. "That it has. Changing your name is innocent. Pretending to be a god is passable to an extent. But using your power to enslave, murder, and conquer? Have you learned nothing?" Joseph asked. Markus picked up a random girl.

 

"Oh, I indeed have. Humans have a need to be ruled. One must always have one their better. Take this girl for example. The daughter of the high priest in Lagash. Pampered, well kept, more like a prized pet than a daughter" he said as he tore her clothing off. He chuckled as he flicked her tiny sandals off. "But such a thing brings stagnation, laziness, and ultimately cruelty" he said. He abruptly shoved the girl into his mouth and swallowed with a loud gulp. "Don't be sorry for her. I had been told she once had the hands cut off a servant girl for spilling water on her dress. Under my rule, these humans have flourished. An economy, system of law, they even begun to chart the skies" he said. "And all it cost was their freedom" Joseph said snapping his fingers undoing his shrinking spell on the other girls. He motioned for them to leave.

 

"You come into my house, disrespect me, and now shoo away my whores like I'm an errant child?" he said standing up. He held out his hand and a strange sword appeared. The blade had a hilt of gold, a handle of alabaster, and the edge of jet black. Along it glowed red ancient Lemurian script. "An artifact?" Joseph asked. "The symbol of my authority. The mighty Ea" he replied. Markus approached him. "You think you can take me?" the old man asked. Markus held his hand up as it glowed, and two women appeared from translocation gates. "You think me a fool? You think I haven't been preparing to meet you again? Behold Aries and Taurus. The first two of my Zodiac" he replied. Joseph eyed them. Each one had an artifact. "Offspring of the council and the same names no less" he muttered. "Lagash was the first. Eventually I will find all 12 out there along with those who share magical blood. From there we will guide these lowly humans to their correct place in the world" he said grinning.

 

Aries held out her artifact, a stylus, and began writing in the air. Joseph was astonished as a Lemurian armament clamped onto her wrist. "Boost. Boost..." she muttered. A strange glow surrounded her, Taurus, and Markus. Taurus held hers, a necklace with a glowing star in it and looked at the old man. She pointed at him and a bull appeared. A bull of ethereal substance. With unnatural speed, it charged him and slammed him into a pillar. Joseph coughed blood unnerved by the hit. "You take them so lightly. Aries can increase the natural abilities of whomever she wants, and Taurus can call upon the signs to make magical constructs. And as for my sword?" he asked. Markus moved so fast he was a blur. He stabbed his father with the blade and pulled it out. "It can kill a soul" he muttered. Joseph couldn't believe how overwhelmed he was in just a few seconds. He barely had the strength to translocate away.

 

Joseph reappeared in his inn room bleeding. "Master!" Uran yelled. Joseph shooed her away as he lied on the bed healing. Even with the wound gone, he felt the damage to his soul. She rushed to him with a basin of water and cloth to clean his wound. She was astounded not to see one. "I said I'm fine!" he asked knocking it out of her hand. She bowed to him. "Apologizes. I didn't have a good time tonight" he said. "You were bleeding and then you were not" she muttered. "I'm a god. A very embarrassed one" he said. She thought him to be joking until she saw magic ebbing out of him. "Damn thing did a number on...don't touch!" he yelled as she touched him where the wound was leaking magic. Uran vanished. Joseph got up immediately to look and breathed a sigh of relief to find her alive, and the size of a flea. He began growing her until the pain became too great. "At least you're not small enough not to be seen anymore" he said looking at her 6-inch size. "Lucky, you could've been burnt to ash, frozen like ice or worse" he muttered as he placed her on the bed. "You are a god" she said. "From your perspective yes. Damn sword cut my soul. I'm hemorrhaging my very being" he said. "Can I assist?" she asked. He looked at her roughly and she cringed. "A person's soul and their magic are intertwined. There's no salve or balm to fix this. You...actually maybe you can. Give me a moment to think" he said. Uran was more an awe to really freak out about her shrunken situation and was worried for him truly.

 

"Alright. I think I know of a way. Bear with me" he said before shrinking himself. In moments he was the size of a gnat or about an inch to her. "I need to borrow your womb for a while" he said. "Of course, master. Feel free to...what?!" she squeaked. "It will cause you no harm, but I need a young woman's womb to heal my soul. The womb is the cradle of life and when life grows in it, eventually a soul will find its host. During that time, the soul is very malleable and fluid until the infant takes its first breath outside. I'm hoping it will hold true for the opposite" he said. "And if it doesn't?" she asked. "Then you will watch a god lose his soul" he replied as he staggered to her. Uran spread her legs for him. It took a moment to get near but as he did, he could smell the musk of the little giantess. Feel the heat from her loins. Joseph got in front of her giant cunt and saw an issue.  "Umm...about that part where I said no harm? I was wrong. I forgot you're a virgin. I need to take your maidenhead" he said. Uran knew what that meant but how could a man so small do that? She got her answer.

 

Joseph threw a mighty (his scale) punch rupturing her cherry. The tiny giantess made a yelp that made the man sigh. "Are you alright?" he asked looking up at her. She nodded shedding tears. Joseph was entirely sold on her answer as half his body was covered in her blood. "We can wait" he said. "No! No, this is important" she said. The man nodded and began creeping into her cunt. Uran groaned slightly being tender down there but the deeper he went, the wetter she got. Her little toes curled as he was halfway in. She moaned as she fought the urge to shove him in deeper herself. Uran had touched herself down there before but never did she feel aroused like this. Joseph cast a spell on himself, so he need not breathe before he got too deep. Already her pussy juices surrounded him. And then he made it to her cervix. Now as horny as she was, he would crawl as her pussy spasmed and then pause. Over and over as Uran came and came. The girl had nearly passed out after four orgasms but felt him enter her womb.

 

Pitch black and only the sound of a thumping heart he could experience inside it. It was peaceful. Joseph calmed himself as best as he could and after an hour, (as best as he could reckon), saw a light emanating from his chest. "Hello old friend" he said recognizing his damaged soul. It was as if a crack of darkness in a sphere of light. Joseph began using his fingers to push closed the wound. It wasn't working. "Steady. Focus. Your mind is wandering" he said. Being as ancient as he was, Joseph couldn't go a day without being reminded of something from his past. Not even the inside of a girl's womb. Not long after he assumed the power of Etherion, he used it to his own evil ends. His favorite pastime was taking women for himself. And those that didn't give themselves up, those that didn't give in to his power...he killed. Crushing them or eating them usually but even a nigh powerful evil man can get bored after a time.

 

He learned one of his conquests was with his child and curiosity got ahold of him. He shrank down to the size of a grain of sand and entered her womb. There he saw her fetus growing. Every day for months he did this fascinated at the growth of human life in her until one day as he studied the almost complete fetus, it opened its eyes. He was taken aback by the sight and panicked as it moved. Joseph quickly left the giantess' womb and watched silently as she gave birth only days later. That was the beginning of him rethinking how to handle humans. Even with Etherion, the complexity of life eluded him and if any human girl can make it within her, they had value, worth, promise. Joseph felt ashamed looking back at what he was and asked forgiveness to whatever deity existed. And as he did, the wound began to close. Eventually the job was done, and he crawled out.

 

He unshrank himself and cleaned himself quietly. He returned to a very exhausted Uran who was awake now by his leaving. "Thank you. I'm whole again" he said smiling as he sat on the bed. "Forgive me" she said bowing on the pillow. "For what? You were great" he said. "I have feelings for you and it's impudent for a lowly mortal..."

 

"Never say you're a lowly mortal. Mortals have worth and never be ashamed to feel love" he said. She looked at him with eyes so deep. Joseph picked her up and held her with a gentle closed fist. "This is something you really want isn't it?" he asked. She nodded. Joseph obliged as he had been on his own for centuries by this time and even he wanted the feel of a woman now and then. He turned her upside down letting her black hair fall forward. She squealed as he stuck his tongue between her legs licking at her pussy. He chuckled at her as he righted her. "How does it feel to be in the hands of a god? A god that tastes your sweet nectars, feels your young breasts, fancies your smooth soles and supple ass?" he asked. The girl panted and flushed. She kissed his finger. He placed her on the pillow and shrank himself down to her size. She was shocked to see the god licking her feet. Such a thing was not done but he sucked her toes and she groaned. Joseph pulled her to him and slid his cock inside. She pulled him down as he fucked the girl.

 

Uran never thought she found find any happiness in her life being a slave, but she was wrong. She had found a god that was kind, that valued her feelings, her wants and desires. And as his warm seed filled her, she found a place in his heart. Joseph unshrank her so she could use the bathroom and watched the giantess return to bed. "Tell me about yourself my god" she said using giant her finger to pet his chest. He told her how old he was which didn't shock her. He told her he was born of mortal human parents which very much did. And as he told her stories, she played with his small cock and balls. "Are you paying attention or just milking me for...seed" he groaned as he came on her fingertip. She sucked it clean. "I can do both" she said. "As I was saying...the one called Gilgamesh is my son" he said. She stopped. "I knew you weren't paying attention" he sighed. "And he did this?" she asked. "He has to be stopped. He is a danger to all of you" he said. He yawned and saw the sun has risen. "Watch out I'm going to unshrink..."

 

"Please no. Stay as this. I'll protect you" she said pleading. Joseph relented as she put him below her giant breasts. She liked having a three-inch God on her body but one she could fully love was better. Both slept for some time until their door was kicked in. Uran screamed and Joseph bolted awake and undid the spell. The soldiers were frightened to see an unassuming old man grow in an instant but not the young woman with them. She looked at both of them and smiled. With a gesture, she shrank Uran. A magic array dancing in her right eye. "Lemurian blood. It won't protect you" Joseph said. The woman raised her foot over the whimpering Uran. "Surrender or she's a stain" she said coldly. "Or not" Joseph said snapping his fingers. She and the soldiers froze in time. He knew the spell wouldn't hold her for long, so he had to act quick. Joseph took the ant sized Uran and hid her in the crack in the wall. "Do not move from here no matter what" he said. Soon after he did, the spell wore off and the woman found her hostage missing from underneath her sandal. "Plan B" she said to them. "Yes, milady Ishtar" they said leaving. "You're my son's wife" he said.

 

"That I am and if you don't surrender, they'll burn this into the ground patrons and all" she said. He looked out the window to see a dozen soldiers with flaming arrows at the ready. The doors barred. Joseph could attack them but how many would die before subduing them all? No, he thought of something else. "Very well" the old man said. Ishtar led him out. He was carried back to the ziggurat by chariot. His eyes on the woman the whole time to take her measure. She was of native stock as he could see. Dressed very finely down to her pedicured feet and up to the shiny black hair with a sun shaped crown on it. She was by the accounts of the people "the heavenly queen". But he saw her as a Lemurian descendant. Purer blood than his Aries and his Taurus. She might be a challenge. He was led right back to the throne room where Markus, Aries and Taurus awaited him. Ishtar greeted her husband with a kiss. "You may return to your...fun dear. This won't take long at all" Markus said. "As you wish. I am famished and a new shipment of slaves did arrive this morning" she chuckled leaving him. "Idiot" Joseph thought. Markus had his sword appear. "Shall we finish where we left off?" he asked. "By all means" Joseph said. 

 

Markus charged him as Aries increased all their abilities. This time Joseph had no intention of underestimating them. With a slight movement of his right foot. Joseph froze the floor making his son slip. Not missing a beat, he translocated him away. Taurus used her artifact to create a magical ethereal bull that charged him full speed. "Fool. At least try something else" he muttered before punching the thing as hard as he could. It literally popped making the young woman scream in pain. "You destroy a magic construct; you get hit with feedback" he said before rushing her. He grabbed her from behind and wrapped his right arm around her neck. With a coldness he snapped it. "Now what tricks you got other than making others strong?" he asked stepping towards her. "My lord!" she yelled. "My son is occupied falling from the heavens as we speak. Even if he..." he was saying before a gate opened and Markus came flying out headfirst into a pillar. His skull and brains smashed finely.

 

"As I was saying. If he translocated, he'd have to fuss out the speed going in and coming out" he said looking at his son's body. "Divide! Divide!" she yelled. Joseph felt himself getting weaker by the moment. "Won't save you. Not from me" he said as he got close. He grabbed her by the throat. Looking into her fearful eyes, he began shrinking her until she was trapped between his fingers no bigger than an inch. "Put her down" Markus growled as he stumbled to his feet. Joseph dropped the girl on the floor. She survived with some broken bones until he lowered his sandaled foot on her. There was a small pop and then crunch as he ground her into pulp. "Didn't think you had it in you old man" Markus said aiming Ea at him. "I was not always the kind old man you've seen. I've done cruel things you've never imagined. Now defend yourself. You've got a reckoning coming" Joseph said creating a sword of magic in his hand.

 

They fought for hours. As much experience Markus had, Joseph had 40,000 years more. Hell, he was there for the creation of the first sword. Markus had been struck down 31 times and still rose. His sword Ea had not landed a decent hit the entire time. However, Joseph relied more on spells more than swordplay and Markus the opposite. The advantage would eventually be his son's as casting a spell used way more stamina than swinging a blade. And his sword Ea could kill a soul. A weapon perfect to fight an immortal. Both paused to catch a breath. "You've lost your head 22 times, your heart 6, and your upper torso 3. That spell is impressive" Joseph said. "You’re running out of steam old man and you know it" Markus said. "Then I should change my stratagem. I take it your sword would harm your soul as well? One more kill and I can take it from your reconstituting corpse" Joseph said.  Joseph took the broken clay from the floor and transmuted it into shards of iron. "It's iron boy. In your weakened state you can't block it" he said as they hovered and aimed at him. Suddenly a small voice yelled out.

 

"Daddy play with me!" a young boy yelled running into the throne room. His bare feet slapping on the floor as he ran oblivious to what was to his left. "NUNGAL! STAY BACK!" Markus yelled. As he did, Ishtar ran into the room. "Son you mustn't bother...by the gods!" she yelled. He motioned for her not to move. Joseph wary of her power, turned some of the shards her way. "Leave them be! This is between us!" Markus yelled shielding his son. "This is your son?" Joseph asked. Markus quietly nodded. Joseph moved the shards closer to Ishtar. "Don't!" Markus yelled. "Interesting. You're more concerned about them than you. That's a first" he said. Joseph released control on the shards letting them fall to the floor. "And yet they carry much human blood. More curious. I have a proposal" he said.

 

"A WHAT?!" Markus yelled. "A proposal boy. As much as we wish to flaunt our power, we are too closely matched. Any given day one could be the victor. I offer a compromise...unless you wish to watch your back every day from now until time ends?" he asked. "...what is it?" Markus asked. "If you agree to let humans grow and evolve on their own...I will not fight you" he said. "This must extend to my zodiac. If it does, I agree. I won't conquer these puny things. I may rule some to further my search but that's all" Markus said. "...agreed" Joseph said. Joseph began to walk away. "You will just let him go?!" Ishtar yelled. Joseph watched her power up and he snapped his fingers. A glow came over her. She began to shrink. Slowly at first almost unnoticeable but it steadily grew. "A curse. Since she likes to abuse males, to ward of the shrinking curse, she must constantly bathe in semen. I suggest you get to jerking off before she dwindles into nothing. All this time and still poor taste in women. Cute son though. That reminds me..." he said.

 

He looked at the sword Ea. Joseph muttered a phrase and the sword disappeared. "We had an agreement!" Markus yelled. "First of all, she barred her magic at me. Second, the agreement included you and your zodiac. No mention of her. And third, as for your sword, it's sealed away, but you can get it back. All you have to do it cut open the vessel it lies in. A kind of insurance" Joseph said pointing to the boy. He paused before leaving one last time. "I like this city. I think I will stay for a while and keep an eye on it...and you" he said.

 

A messenger brought Joseph back to the inn who dismissed the soldiers. A terrified group of people fled it as he pushed in. The old man collapsed on the bed. "Oh damn" he muttered getting back up. And leaned down at the crack where Uran was. "It's alright. It's taken care of. Come on out" he said. The speck of the girl appeared, and he plucked her up. He began growing her until he nearly fainted. By then she was a more manageable 4 inches. "My lord!" she said scrambling onto his chest. "I'm just tired. It worked out...in a way" he said. He told her what happened. "And you believe he will keep his word?" she asked. "Time will tell" he replied. Joseph slept for hours as the shrunken girl held vigil over him. He woke up as the sun was setting. "You watched over me the entire time?" he asked. She nodded as she climbed to his face. She whimpered hugging his chin. He moved her and bundled cloth tightly. With his magic he transmuted it into fine food and drink. Uran was amazed at how delicious it was.

 

"A very old recipe. Sautéed mammoth and garlic herbs with berry wine" he chuckled. Once done she cuddled on his belly listening to the gurgling. "I have to send you away" he said. "No! Please no! What have I done to anger you?" she asked. "Not a damn thing. It is too dangerous to be around me right now" he said. He placed her next to him and grew her to human size. "I'm willing to bear the danger" she said sternly. "I am not. I don't wish this, but it must be done" he said grabbing her arm. With a touch he erased her slave brand. "You are a free woman. Live a free safe life" he said. She sobbed and clung to his leg. His hand moved as she was finely dressed with a pouch of gold on her sash. "I can make you go Uran" he said. "I rather die!" she yelled. She stuck out her tongue and began to bite. "YOU DARE BLACKMAIL A GOD!" he yelled. She didn't flinch. "Any other day young one. Just not this day" he said softly wiping her tears away. His hand clamped onto her forehead as his spell began. She was in a daze as he wiped her mind of him. With a translocation gate, he sent her to Uruk, a city not too far away where none knew of her. As far as she knew, the gods rescued her from bondage, and she bowed on the dusty ground in thanks.

 

"Didn't you say you met your wife in Ur?" Keith asked. "Zaria came two years later. By that time, I figured the danger was minimal...that and I was very lonely" Joseph replied. He stood up. "If you'd forgive me, I wish to be alone" he said. "I have a friend coming tonight for a special concert. I hope you attend" Keith said. "Sounds good" Joseph muttered. "I feel like an asshole for being so rough on him" Keith said. "He's 60,000 years old. Only natural he would have painful memories like the rest of us...obviously more in his case" Susan replied. "I need to get the city ready for Elena's visit" he said. "That's the visitor? You didn't tell me she was coming" Susan said. "She's in London right now for a Christmas concert tour. She agreed to stop by and give the people a show" he replied. "See you at the concert at 8" he said kissing her before putting her down and leaving.

 

Susan looked at the clock as she cooked dinner for her and Ruby. 6:43 pm. "So, after dinner?" Ruby asked. "It's not something to be giddy about. It's a serious tradition that makes us ready for adult mating" she said. "And I get that" Ruby said sitting at the table. "Lily was the one that taught me, and she was like a mom to me in those days. Before then I knew little about sex. I was six when I learned it existed. Saw two mice fucking in the church and asked daddy what they were doing" Susan chuckled. "Similar to me. It was squirrels" Ruby said. Susan placed the roast beef and potatoes on the table. "It's not all that different from on sucking my toes though" Ruby muttered. "Oh yes it is. It's highly personal. It makes our instincts burn like crazy which is why I'm worried. You're young and I'm deeply connected to you" she said. "Whatever" Ruby muttered. "We'll see how that attitude serves you when you're surrounded in darkness and deep inside my pussy. My juices cutting off your..." Susan stopped. She was quiet and nervous as they ate.

 

Susan sat on her bed looking at the freshly shrunken girl. "So what first?" Ruby asked. "Either I strip you or you strip yourself" Susan replied. Ruby took her own clothes off and stood naked before her giantess mother. "And?" she asked. "Well, the act isn't just shoving you right in. It's about sensuality. You can start with my feet" she replied scooting her left foot to her. The girl sighed as if annoyed as she began rubbing her big toe. "The inside. It'll make me wet" Susan said. Ruby was lucky as Susan had taken a quick shower after coming home. Her feet were clean and fresh as she rubbed the space between her toes. "That's enough" she said as she plucked her up. Susan breathed her scent in. "You can still change your mind" she said. "Stop stalling and do whatever!" Ruby yelled.

 

Susan smelled her tiny feet before planting kisses on them. Ruby moaned as her finger rubbed her crotch. Slowly, she slipped her into her mouth feet first and clamped her lips around her neck. The girl squeaked as she felt the giantess' tongue parting her legs to taste her snatch. Susan moaned tasting her sweetness. Ruby steadied herself as she was gently sucked on but very soon, she felt herself being pulled in. She let out a surprised yelp entering her mouth and found the light disappear. This was the first time to be in someone's mouth. To be so close to being swallowed alive. Her heart beat faster. Her moans louder as her mother's taste buds ran up and down her cunt. Susan pinned her to the roof of her mouth to swallow saliva. A good deal as she found her daughter delicious. Sweet, slightly salty, and meaty. Her young life in her hands...or mouth. Ruby felt her ears pop over and over as the vacuum of suction took over. Her tiny toes slipping on the tongue as her orgasm took over.  Susan moaned deeply as her palate was flooded with her juices. She had to get her out of her mouth before the urge to eat her took over.

 

"That...that wasn't so tough" Ruby panted. "Honey...we haven't got to fucking yet" she said as she lowered her down. Ruby found her giant pussy dripping with her secretions. She touched it and Susan shivered. "Get up in there. Not nice to tease" Susan said pushing her onto it. Ruby found it funny as her hands rubbed and kneaded her folds. It was hot and wet, and the girl felt it all over her body as she laid on it. The girl climbed up and used her clit button to fuck herself. "Careful now" Susan said steading her. She smiled warmly as her daughter gyrated herself groaning and slipping her little feet into her pussy and with a squeak she came again. Susan held her to make sure she was alright. "That was awesome" Ruby panted. "Not over yet" Susan said as she lowered her right into her cunt.

 

Susan made sure to be gentle as possible as she pushed and pulled her in and out. Ruby was tired but watched intently as the giantess sighed and grinned as she used her body for pleasure. That is until she was shoved all the way in. Ruby understood what she was talking about now. Little air, tight, hot, and pulsing wet. Dark. And her fluids rushed past her toes, her knees, her waist, her tummy. She couldn't help but feel some fear. Her mom wouldn't let her drown would she? Even by accident? And then the walls squeezed her hard. Hard enough to almost press what little air in her teeny little lugs out. And then a release. Ruby felt cold air on her skin. "Honey? Honey you okay?!" Susan asked. Ruby smiled and gave a thumbs up. She looked at Susan and saw the giantess so worried she was nearly hyperventilating. As thrilling as it all was, she felt guilty for making her mom worry so badly.

 

Susan and her washed in the bath not long after. "Mom I'm really okay" Ruby said suddenly making the woman jump. Susan quietly nodded. "It was cool as shit though. At one moment I thought you'd eat me up" Ruby chuckled. "I nearly did" Susan replied. "And if you did?" Ruby asked playing. "Puke you up and if that didn’t work, go to the kitchen and use the knife to cut my stomach open" Susan replied flatly. Ruby saw she was not joking. Ruby broke down crying. Susan plucked her out of the bathwater and placed her on her right breast. "Oh, sweetie what's the matter?" Susan asked. "I made you do something you didn't want to do. I kept push and pushing, and it wasn't fair to you at all!" she yelled. Susan dropped some water on her to keep her tiny body warm. "I'm a bundle of PTSD and losing people terrifies me. Having said that, I have a duty as your parent to educate you on things regardless of my own issues. One way or another you had to learn which is why I agreed" she said. "But how you said it so casually about cutting yourself open! I didn't want you to say that! Not after what you gave up for me!" Ruby shouted.

 

"You'll understand when you're a parent the lengths we'll go. Now spread that little butt of yours. I'm sure some of my pussy juice is still up in there" she said grinning. Ruby squeaked and led legs went straight as the giantess slipped her fingernail between her asscheeks. "Mom?" she asked. "Yes darling?" Susan replied. "I'm glad you’re my mom" she replied. Susan wiped a tear away. "So am I" she said.

 

Later that evening...

 

"You look nice" Keith said. "Not so bad yourself boss" Susan chuckled as she shifted her bare feet to keep footing on the roof of her house. Keith glanced at Ruby sitting close by. "So did you?" he asked. "She came twice, and she tastes as good as you'd imagine" she whispered. Keith chuckled. Susan eyed him. "Relax. Got all the girl I need right here" he said petting her leg. "I was late" she muttered. "No. You came up here at 7:45 right on time" he said. "No. I mean I'm late" she said pointing down below. "...oh. Okay" he said holding her hand. She scooted into him and held him close. "Don't slip" he said. "You'll save me" she said flatly. Their embrace was interrupted by the thump thump of giant stocking feet. Elena, human sized walked through the city pausing in front of the two. "Buenos noches guys" she said smiling. "Nice getup" Susan said admiring her Santa Claus skirt and dress. She even had the hat. "You know Susan. This is her daughter Ruby" Keith said. "She is so adorable I want to eat her right up!" Elena said licking her lips. Ruby nearly fell off the roof. "Enjoy the show everyone!" she said walking away.

 

"What's with everyone wanting to eat me! You know that joke gets old after a while!?" Ruby yelled. "In Elena's case it's not entirely a joke. Elena comes from a race called the Alux. They get high end magical energy from eating people. In reality, she's about your height" Keith said. "But...but she was a giantess" Ruby stammered. "Elena swore off eating people. Right now, she's using arcane to grow" Keith explained. Ruby wasn't entirely sold on that. "Hope isn't joining us?" Susan asked. "As soon as she came back, I told her about the concert. She got busy planning the special effects" Keith said smiling. "Sounds nice" she said. "Yeah, she's was so moody these last few days but getting out and just walking around seems to have done some good" he said. Susan nodded. "This roof taken?" Rose asked sitting next to Keith. "Technically you own it" Keith chuckled. Rose yawned. "Been busy?" he asked. "Mom left a lot stuff for me to do. There's like three Christmas parties I have to attend next week and then there's school. My damn feet hurt from criss crossing campus. Could you?" she asked Keith. "Ahem. I'll do it" Susan coughed. She motioned for her to set next to her.

 

"You don't have to. I know you got a sensitive nose" Rose said. "I've smelled worse from you than your sweaty nylons. Remember that time you ate those laxatives thinking they were Hershey chocolate?" she asked. Rose turned beet red as Susan rubbed her feet. "OWW! Too hard! Jeez you're that jealous?" she asked. "Be nice" Keith said. Susan huffed. There was a small cascade of red and green firework like magic above them. "And that would be Hope" he said. "Evening everyone! It's that time of year that brings out the joy, love, and family in all of us. Some of you have had it rough this year and worry that things won't get better. That's why I’m opening this concert with this song*

 

(Authors note: The song is Face My Fears by Hikaru Utada and Skillrex)

 

Breath, should I take it deep? Faith, should I take a leap? Taste what a bittersweet. All my, all my life...

 

Elena began walking through the city holding her mike as she sang. Gentle flashes of red and green lights danced all through the air. Being the professional she was, Elena could look down by the corner of her eyes making sure her giant white stocking feet didn't crush anyone while not missing a beat.      

 

Let me face let me face let me face my fears. Oh, let me face let me face let me face my fears. Won't be long, won't be long, I'm almost here. Watch me cry...all me tears. Lose, soon have nothing to. Space, this is what I choose. A mile, could you walk in my shoes? All your, all your life...

Let me face let me face let me face my fears. Oh let me face let me face my fears. Won't be long, won't be long, I'm almost here...

 

Susan had stopped rubbing her feet and held her from behind. "Everyday. Not one goes by without thinking about her. All those times I yelled at her, the stupid fights about the car, having no dad. I wasted so much time Suzie" Rose said crying. "Nobody goes through life without regrets. She knew through it all you loved her. It's life kiddo" Susan said softly. She kissed her cheek and breathed her scent in. "Can I ask you something?" Rose asked. Susan nodded. "That night when I entered your room. You had your sword out and it was pointed really close to your throat. Were you're going to kill yourself?" Rose asked. "Yeah" she replied. Rose turned around hugging her so tight it nearly hurt. She was shaking. "I got better because I talked to people. Talk to us" Susan said.  Rose silently nodded. "There is one other thing I wanted to ask. There a mother daughter banquet this Saturday. Since mom is dead and Claire is out of town..."

 

"Of course I'll stand in" Susan said. Rose wiped her tears away and smiled. "You're missing the show" Susan said pointing. Rose's phone beeped. "Wow. Just got an alert for an escaped prisoner. Broke out of jail in Yorkshire today" Rose muttered. "Not our problem" Keith said. The song ended with the claps of thousands of borrowers. "Now for the next song I need a volunteer! Ah! Perfect!" Elena said grabbing the tiny college freshman girl from Susan. "Let's give it up for Rose Durmont!" Elena yelled opening her palm. "Elena I can't sing for shit!" Rose yelled. "Not the point. It's the spirit of it. The inner you" Elena said touching her head. Once she did, a delayed spell too effect. A spell that linked their minds sharing the lyrics to a song. She handed her a microphone her size between her fingertips. The music began and Rose began to sing.

 

(Authors note: The song is This Is My Wish by Kevin Ross)

 

This is my wish, my wish for the world. That peace would find its way to every boy and girl. This is the time, the time for harmony. Let love be the song that everybody sings.

 

Elena and Rose sing the next part together.

 

Fill the air with joyful noise! Ring the bells and raise your voice! Let there be peace on earth. Let there be peace on earth. Lift your light, let it shine. SHINE SHINE SHINE! Let every voice be heard. Let there be peace on earth.

 

Up above, a giant red ethereal magic hand and a green one hovered in the air.

 

I hear the sweetest sound, the sound of hope to come. Together we can bring goodwill to everyone. Let it start with you. Let it start with me. Let every nation rise, to sing this melody. I'll the air with joyful noise. Ring the bells and raise your voice. Let there be peace on earth. Let there be peace on earth. Lift your light and let it shine. SHINE SHINE SHINE! Let every voice be heard. Let there be peace on earth.

 

The hands in the air joined their palms together and held one another.

 

The city roared with cheer and a shy tiny girl bowed to the audiences from the giantess' hand. "It starts in the heart. It always does" Elena whispered to her. "If only it was that easy" Keith muttered. "They're running out of time Keith. He's coming" Joseph said hovering right next to them. "What will he do?" he asked. "I've known him for 20,000 years. When Markus gets desperate, nothing is sacred" Joseph replied.

 

Meanwhile in New York...

 

"Is this your first-time seeing Rockefeller Center lit up?" Markus asked as they passed on the sidewalk. "In persona yeah" Mirror Susan said as they passed a toy shop. She paused. Markus followed her inside. "Look at that shit. Borrowers for elves. How cheesy is that?" Susan asked. "Pretty smart if you ask me. I can go without the greedy little human children though" he said looking at kids begging parents for toys. The Santa Claus there placed an elf on his shoulder. A young woman who Susan could see was not comfortable with that. She looked into her mind briefly. Her sunglasses hiding the magical array in her eye. "It's appears Santa's been abusing the help" she said softly. "Then put him on the naughty list" Markus chuckled. Susan took control of his mind giving the impression he needed to pee. Susan followed him into the men's room. Susan willed anyone already inside to leave at once. "Missy you got the wrong bathroom" he said seeing her. "Nope. Seems jolly old Saint Nick been taking liberties with the elves. Especially the one that was on your shoulder" she said. "I don't know..."

 

"Lick my fucking dickhead or you're fired. Say anything and you'll disappear. It only hurts the first time. Candy canes don't break that easily so you can tighten that pussy. You got a younger sister right? Bring her with you to work Saturday. Double overtime if ya do. Just some of what I picked up from her" Susan said. "She's a fucking lying piece of vermin! I never..."

 

"Don't bother. I can literally smell it on ya. Underneath the smell of spiced rum, cheap cologne, and cured Christmas salami is fear. Have a merry little...keyword...little...Christmas" she said waving her hand. The middle-aged man shrank instantly down to the size of a grain of sand. She plucked him up with her fingernails and walked out. She went right over to the miserable looking elf dancing in front of a gingerbread house. Once the kids moved on, she stopped to rest. "Hold out your hand missy" Susan said. The borrower woman was very wary of her as it wasn't long ago, she hid from them. "No tricks. No harm will come to ya" Susan said with a smile. The woman did as asked and she dropped the man still in his suit in her hands. Susan held her finger to her lips to shush her. "Merry Christmas" she said walking off. "Oh god Christie you have to help me!" he squeaked. Even her borrower hearing barely caught it. She chuckled. "I don't know how and I don't care" she hissed as she pulled her green boot off her left foot.

 

She rolled her green stocking down and dropped him inside. His puny body tumbled to the toe of it and he smelled the damp sweaty odor trapped in the fabric. "If you're smart you'll crawl between my toes" she said before slipping her foot back inside. He barely had time to scream as her big toe pushed on him. What little light he had was cut off as she slipped the cheap, unbreathable shoe back on. He nearly had his legs crushed as she scrunched her toes to fit. With no choice, she wedged himself between her big and second toes. The sweat and grime covered him. She tapped her boot and giggled as she felt him move. The man who raped and extorted her was now a harmless speck soaking in the foot sweat of a three-inch-tall girl. "Christie? You seen the boss? Parents are asking for him" a young human woman. "Oh, you know him. He's probably...underfoot somewhere" she replied as she saw kids coming to watch her prance about.

 

"Thanks Pisces. Have the jet ready by six in the morning" Markus said ending the call. "We going somewhere?" Susan asked. "I am. Check this out" he said showing her his phone. It was a news article about the missing prisoner being transported. "And?" Susan asked. "The officers in the van say one moment they were going down the road and they blinked and next thing they knew they were parked on the side of the road...with the prisoner missing. Door and handcuffs still locked. They haven't found him, and I bet they never will because..." he said switching the page. "Is that Hope?" Susan asked. "Taken by a security camera a quarter mile from the scene. And then this. An escaped prisoner from Yorkshire jail earlier today. An ATM caught her only three blocks away" he said. "She's making them disappear?" Susan asked. "Yeah. I think our Etherion user is tired of playing by the rules her daddy gave her" he said. "And you're going there to appeal to that side of her? You think a speech or story is going to get her to come to our side?" Susan asked unimpressed. "That's the thing about stories. There’re always two sides to them. It's time she heard ours" Markus said grinning.