- Text Size +

"What happened today brought it all back didn’t it?" she asked. "I didn't just kill her Susan. I broke her neck after she was dead. Those guards were no match for me, and I slaughtered them. I came in my pants as I felt one wriggling down my throat. What does that say about me?" he asked softly.

 

"That the trauma you suppressed came out. That you made sure anyone that could violate you suffered. And it explains why you're so passionate to people. You want them to feel loved, safe, protected from those who could hurt them. It makes so much sense now. I wish so hard I could take your pain away" she said sniffling. She placed him on her pillow. "I'll die before I let them touch you again" she said with her eye glowing. Keith quietly sobbed where he sat. It hurt her so much to see him cry like a child for that is what she saw. Not her boss but that 16-year-old boy from years ago. Susan used her fingernails to take off his clothes. "What are you..."

 

"Shh..." she said. Once he was naked, the giantess snuggled him to her nose taking his scent in. He could see tears running down her cheeks. The ancient symbols dancing in her magic eye. "You are mine to protect, lick, and suck" she muttered. Her giant lips found his cock and gently sucked. Keith groaned as his sensitive head was tickled by the tip of her tongue. He held the tip of her nose as he fucked her lips. They took their time but eventually Keith came. Susan tasted his seed and the fragile heart within him. A part of her deep inside neither human nor borrower but Lemurian catalyzed with her deepest wish at that moment. Keith felt a warm radiance enter him as if he stepped into the sun. A peace and serenity entered his heart so brilliantly it humbled the borrower. "What...what just happened?" he asked. "Well you came silly" she giggled. "Not that dummy. What did you do at the very end?" he asked looking at an odd staticky shimmer in her magic eye. She blushed in embarrassment. "I uh... I think I gave you a part of my soul" she muttered. "When I'm human sized again I think I'll eat you. I want more" he said. "Doesn't work that way dummy" she giggled.

 

"You don't know how much that meant to me Susan. All of it" he muttered laying back down. The giantess kissed his bare back and closed her eyes.

 

The next morning...

 

"Now that we had breakfast, shall we get started?" Keith asked. Sion nodded but have a curious expression. "And this one?" Sasha asked. "We can take her with us. Being a guard, she's patrolled the aqueducts before" Sion said. "Wait. Are we gonna have trouble?" Susan asked. "Unlikely. The guards patrol down there sparingly. It can be dangerous down there, so they patrol like once a week" Sion replied. "Not to mention the source of the blight is there" Keith said. "Alright. I need you to shrink down before we go outside. Can't risk anyone seeing you" Sion told them. Susan reluctantly agreed. Susan, Keith, and Nadia rode in her pocket as the giantess made her way through the streets. "I expected this to be less comfortable" Keith remarked. "Speak for yourself. Someone's foot is pressing into my ass" Susan grumbled. "That would be me. Apologies" Nadia muttered. Susan shoved in the darkness and heard the girl squeak. "Someone's face is buried in my cleavage" Nadia said. "Keith..." Susan growled. "You're the one that pushed" he said. "That tickles when you talk" the girl muttered. "Shut up your three. We're near a checkpoint" Sion muttered.

 

"Papers" a guard growled. Sion showed her identification. "Purpose of entering the historical sector?" she asked. "I'm running an errand for my employer. I'm here to look for a copy of The First Ones" she replied. "All should have a copy of that" the guard said narrowing her eyes. "It's of a personal nature. She's expecting a granddaughter" Sion said. "...why didn't you say so? Go right ahead" the guard said. Sion was let through. She walked long enough she figured she wasn't being followed and ducked down into an alley that led to a wall with a rusted gate. After the coast was clear, she slipped through the broken gate and disappeared into the aqueduct entrance. "Sorry about the ride" she said placing them on the ground. She unshrunk Susan. Susan went ahead and grew Keith back. "Her too" Keith said about Nadia. "You sure?" Susan asked. "She can see better" he replied. Susan shrugged and undid his shrinking spell. "This doesn't let you off the hook" Keith warned her. He had her take point.

 

"What's the First Ones?" Susan asked. "It's the historic record of our people. It tells the story of how our distant ancestors came to this region. It began with them fleeing a sinking continent in the Far East. Most of the survivors chose to live in Asia while a handful made it here. They founded our city and became known as The First Ones" Sion replied.  "Sinking continent? Keith that would mean they're descended from Lemurians" Susan said. "Not just that. That would describe the yaksha too. Lawan said her people came from a single individual that granted them power" Keith said. "A Lemurian descendent no doubt. And they don't know?" Susan asked. "20,000 years is a long time. The fact the Xi remember is astounding" he said. "What is these Lemurians?" Nadia asked. "The people you all came from. One side vicious and the other kind to humans. They fought a war that destroyed their homeland. That Aquarius guy works for the last one" Keith replied. "To get the fragment?" Sion asked. "One of his goals. If he succeeds, they'll enslave the planet. Male or female it won't matter. He may very well destroy you all just because you know magic" he replied.

 

"The Xi have protected themselves for thousands of years" Nadia said. "And how do you stop someone who can't die? You have no idea how powerful their leader is. I beat you and your friends with ease. And their leader refused to kill me out of pity. He could crush you like bugs if he wished" Keith said. Nadia grew quiet. "Question? What's up with enslaving males?" Susan asked. "That began a few thousand years ago. We had a king that treated the females of the city as playthings. Then one day a woman with vast magic power overthrew him and by edict all males would be enslaved to prevent what happened earlier" Sion replied. "Forgive me but that's stupid" Susan said. Nadia stopped walking. "Our traditions aren't stupid" she muttered. "How would you like it if you were shrunk and enslaved for something a woman did thousands of years ago? Two wrongs don't make a right" Susan said. "Our society is a structured and sound..." Nadia said before slipping on the narrow walkway.      

 

Keith grabbed her before she could fall to her death into the rushing water below. He pulled her back up onto the walkway. "With women with two left feet. I'll take point. Borrowers have better eyesight anyway" he muttered. Nadia found him curious. Even with his threats, he still looked after her safety. "This place is a maze" Susan said. "It began in the historic district in the center of the city and spread out linking to the mountain. Some areas haven't had visitors in over a millennium" Sion said. "How far do we have to go?" Susan asked. "The source of the contamination has to be at the mountain. Anywhere else and it wouldn't spread as much" Keith said. "Then we have a ways to go" Nadia said softly.

 

Meanwhile...

 

"I know you're there little one. It's well past your bedtime" Joseph said sipping tea in the kitchen. Hope emerged from her hiding place underneath the coat rack. She flew up and stood on the table. "I was wondering when you'd come to me" he said. "I've been sensing you all day" she said. "And sizing me up no doubt" the giant chuckled. "You don't seem so strong" she huffed. "Because I've been holding my power back not to frighten you" he said sighing. The tiny girl flinched as massive magic power emanated from him. "I mean you no harm. So, ask your questions. That is why you came to me" he said. "If you knew ZODIAC was such a threat, why only help now? You could've helped long ago" Hope asked. "What makes you think I haven't tried? I helped Saladin end the crusades. I helped the success of D Day. I have done what I could to stem the tide. The girl seemed unsure of his answer. Joseph snapped his fingers and a deck of cards appeared in his hands. "Care for a game of Uno?" he asked.

 

He dealt the cards. "Do you or do you not have Etherion?" she asked. "Not like you. I have the remnants of it. The experience behind it. Like the knowledge of how to make a deck of cards the oxygen in the air into paper, ink, and plastic. No, you have the true form" he replied throwing down a card. "I heard you burned the world" she said. "That I did...with help. Having great power can be a horrible thing" he said. Hope paused as she looked at the giant cards floating in the air. "Did you use it for personal gain?" she asked. He cocked an eyebrow. "All the time in the beginning. If I wanted a female I took her. If her mate objected, I crushed him under my foot. That is until one girl I wanted jumped off a cliff to escape me. She was your age. It was then I saw the sorrow my power was making. Is this been on your mind? Using your power to get what you want?" he asked. "Draw four. Color is green" she muttered.

 

"It's just us here. What you say here stays here" he said. "I want to breed" she said flatly. "Then chose a male. You're healthy. Good hips, breasts, nice feet if you’re into that" he said drawing cards. "Father says I'm not ready" she said. "Because if your emotional immaturity. When I was your age, girls started having kids around 11 or 12. Of course that was a necessity" he said. "I know all that but that doesn't change how I feel. A cute boy passing by smells so delicious. A boy dripping with sweat looking at me smiling. I've seen girls my biological age pregnant and I feel so empty. He says I'm not ready, but I know it's more than that for him. Something he hides deep inside. A horrible pain he forces back inside whenever I bring up the subject of sex" she said. Joseph dropped a card into the pile. "We all have secret pains, and some do influence our decisions. I spent thousands of years trying to undo the things I did. Hell, I had thousands of children, but we can't be free of the past unless we stop letting it haunt us" he said.

 

Hope nodded understanding that. "How did it feel to kill people?" she asked softly. "All depended on why. There were times it was exhilarating. And others...empty as fuck. You kill someone recently?" he asked. "A man who was selling kids. I felt his life just escape his body as I crushed him flat. And it felt so fucking good" she said dropping a card. "And that worries you?" he asked. She nodded. "There are people in the world that are better off dead. I won't sugarcoat that. However, the trick is knowing which ones. Etherion can see into people's minds, connect their souls but it can't see their potential. Uno by the way" he said. Hope looked at her cards. She put down a yellow three. "Out" he said placing a yellow seven. "Rattled by what I said or you losing?" he asked. "Both" she replied. He looked off into the far distance and squinted. "And those that were with them died too right?" he asked. "Susan took care of it. She knew they were just as evil" she replied. "And those that work with evil should be condemned so?" he asked. Hope cracked a grin. "Perhaps a real-life lesson is needed" he said snapping his fingers.

 

Hope didn't recognize where she was. Her bare feet sank into the soft earth. "Where are we?" she asked. "A valley in Nicaragua. Things may look weird as we're about 500 ft. tall at the moment" he said. "That on the ground" she said. "That there is the drug compound of the notorious Negro Sangria cartel. They alone run half a billion dollars in cocaine into North America every year. Their efforts destroy thousands of lives each year. Oh...our voices attracted their attention" he said as ant size people on the ground started shouting. Spotlights illuminated the giant and giantess. "Dammit! Joseph you brought me here in my jammies! I don't want bad people seeing me in my pjs!" she yelled. "Don't you think you have bigger concerns?" he asked. The humans below began firing their rifles at them. Hope went to shield herself but found their bullets not even tickling her. Then they brought out the big guns. They used RPGs which stung her skin. "That hurt asshole!" Hope yelled raising her bare foot over a few of them. She slammed it down shaking the whole valley. A pulped exploded mass of people was flattened into the dirt.  Hope paused. "Oh my god. I killed em" she muttered. She looked at Joseph who shrugged.

 

The buzzing of a chopper filled their ears like an angry wasp. It unleashed its chain gun stinging her. The strafe nearly hit her right eye. An anger she swatted it so hard it exploded. "They ruin lives right?" she asked. He nodded. "And the ones that help em are here too right?" she asked. "Some but not all" he replied. Hope gritted her teeth and began crushing any she found. Her footfalls so heavy it cracked the foundation of the makeshift mansion 200 men were turned into jelly under her giant teenage feet. Some bodies glued to her soles. One soul stuck between her toes until she slammed her foot down breaking his neck with the g forces. Hope could sense there were more in hiding. She tore the roof of the main mansion and found only a few maids. "Get the fuck out!" she yelled. Joseph cocked and eyebrow to that. She felt him down there and plunged her fingers through the floor into the basement. She pulled out a lone man.

 

Enrique had seen a great many things in his life but never a colossal teenage girl. She had obliterated his guards and any help was not going to show up anytime soon...not that it would matter. He unloaded his Desert Eagle into her face. The .50 rounds not even causing her to itch. Hope knew he was the ringleader and with a grin pressed her fingers together. She watched as the man squealed like a pig until his body popped. Joseph watched taking her measure. Hope sensed more around her and tore off the main roof of the drug lab. Dozens of people below in white clothes with masks huddled under tables. "They make the drugs, don't they?" Hope asked. "That they do" he replied. Hope flicked the tables away and scooped the people up. She began shoving a bunch into her mouth and swallowing them alive. Joseph shook his head. Hope noticed him doing that. "What?! They're evil just like the others!" she yelled. "And you were doing well until now. Choose one and scan its mind" he said. Hope plucked a random one up and read the human's mind.

 

Anita, a 22-year-old young woman lived in a small village taking care of her sick mother and younger sister. That is until Negro Sangria came by and took her. They gave her a choice. Work in a brothel, their lab cutting coke, or watch as they gunned down her entire family. Anita agreed to work in the lab sparing their lives. She was a slave and on the coldest nights sexually served the guards. Hope saw that in her mind and came to a horrifying revelation. Some served evil because they had no choice. And those that do should be pitied as what potential that had to do good was stolen from them by force. Hope fell to her knees with a thud that could be heard for miles. "Oh god..." she muttered. She tried throwing up. "That won't work kiddo. At their size you digested them within a minute" he said. "YOU FUCKING ASSHOLE! YOU KNEW!" she screamed. "Yeah I knew. You were doing so well. I was impressed you let the maids go. I really thought you learned the lesson" he said. "Your lesson cost people their lives! People that didn't have a choice!" she yelled.

 

"Gimme your hand" he said softly. His eyes glowed with magic. "Why?" she asked. "You want to fix this? Gimme your hand" he said. Hope held his hand and suddenly the world shimmered. When it stopped, she was utterly shocked to see a girl, herself standing with another Joseph. "What the fuck?" Hope asked. "She didn't learn the lesson offhand" Joseph said to his other self-standing there. "The hell is happening?!" Hope yelled. The other Hope went to touch her. "You want to try again?" Joseph asked. "HELL NO!" Hope yelled. "Merge" he muttered waving his hand. Their counterparts absorbed one another leaving the two dazed. Hope heard men running out to them. Joseph took them home in a second. When the spotlights came on, they saw nothing. A man kept running out looking only to fall in an indention. His friend laughed at him but stopped smelling the scent of soap and rose water. The indention was none other than the big toe of Hope's left footprint.

 

"What the fuck was that?" Hope asked freaked finding herself back on the kitchen table back home. "I rewound time by ten minutes. Of course, that created a paradox that I fixed by merging our past selves. Those touched by Etherion exist outside of the normal flow of time. It's the main reason we can't die of old age. Well, your case might be different. Not sure why" he muttered. "I killed innocent people" she muttered. "Technically they're not dead. You're off the hook" he said tired. "It still happened to me!" she yelled. "And you're smarter for it. It's not enough to tell you why interfering is a slippery slope. You have to see for yourself why. We are charged with a huge responsibility no moral can fathom" he said. "And this is?" she asked irritated. "Humans have a prayer. God grant me the courage to change the things I can, the serenity for the things I can't, and the wisdom to know the difference. We are that prayer incarnate" he said.

 

"I feel so stupid right now" the tiny girl muttered. "Don't. There are people that go through their entire life not learning what you know now. Shit, I wiped out entire villages before I learned that lesson. If anything, you're pretty smart to be on the ball so quickly. You do have much to learn about how to use your magic and when accordingly, but you're doing a fine job so far. I'm proud" he said. The girl smiled a little. "Off to bed with ya" he said. "Good luck. Joseph, we can control time it seems. Why didn't you use it if you knew what happened?" she asked. "Time magic is the most dangerous magic in existence. It can not just erase people but entire nations, civilizations, it can reshape the world in ways not even we know. A few minutes won't do much but months, years, centuries? Not to mention the cost. I'm whipped kid. Anything else?" he asked.

 

The girl shook her head. Hope went back to her room. She sat on her bed for a moment looking at her tiny bare feet. She remembered killing dozens of people at a time under them but there was no blood, no dirt on them. Her stomach was empty of innocent Nicaraguans which gave her relief but the memory of it remained. She thought the lesson a cruel but necessary one. It mad her think twice about wanting to fight alongside her dad but the feeling, the righteous feeling of crushing an evil person under her bare feet still made her feel...good. "Just have to make sure they're really evil next time" she told herself. A childish thought but it served her for now.

 

"There. The channel to the aquifer running under the mountain starts here" Sion said. "We shouldn't be here. It's dangerous" Nadia said. "Why?" Keith asked. The girl was shaking where she stood. "Smell that?" Susan asked. "Yeah I do. The smell of almonds. What's the trickling sound? Susan, cast the light orb at the ceiling" he said. The source of light she was using, she moved upwards. "Well look at that" Keith said pointing to a large crack above them. Susan hovered to it. "Careful girl" he warned. "Arsenic, chromium, and cadmium mixed with water. We found how it's entering the water" she said covering her mouth. Susan went to touch it. "Susan!" Keith yelled. She held her hand out to quiet him. "This part here is decades old. Worn smooth and it's got algae. Keith, this part here isn't. It's as smooth as a baby's bare ass. This was cut" she said floating down. "Cut with water?" he asked. "A blade would leave scratches. A chisel jagged edges. This crack was widened with very intense water pressure" she replied.

 

"Closing it is a temporary fix. That stuff can eat through stone given enough time. Susan, I need you to shrink us down and fly us through that crack. Can you do it?" he asked. Susan smirked as she concentrated her power. Within moments they were the size of fleas as she took them into the air. "Hold your breath and close your eyes" she said as they neared the crack. Once through, Susan sat them down and unshrank them. She created a dozen orbs of light to illuminate the vast new area her ears told her was there. "I'll be damned" she muttered. "And that folks solves the mystery" Keith said looking at a massive rusted symbol of the last century hanging on a wall. A red star with a gold hammer and sickle in the center. "What is this place?" Nadia asked. "Well according to that sign, it is "Collective Mine no. 0411". In other words, a soviet mine left over from The Cold War days" Susan said landing. "And that camp you kidnapped and shrunk those men decades ago? A mining camp. The sound of a falling rock made Nadia jump and hug Keith. Susan sucked her teeth and yanked her off him.

 

"That explains the crap in the water. They're used as solvents in mining. Byproducts to" he said. "But how did they end up down there?" Sion asked. "Probably an earthquake. This region of the world is almost as bad as California with them" he replied. "What's California?" Sion asked. "One day I might show you" he chuckled. "If you're done flirting, we got company" Susan said. She looked forward of them as she could feel his footsteps. Walking slowly up an incline was none other than Aquarius. "Instead of borrowers I should call you cockroaches" the giant said. Susan immediately grew to his size to attack. He held out his hand and Susan gasped as the mucus in her lungs froze. "Fuck off" he muttered waving his hand sending the woman over a hundred feet back crashing into a pile of oil drums. "SUSAN!" Keith yelled. Keith quickly drew an arcane in the dirt but suddenly felt his finger frozen. He began drawing with his other hand and found it frozen in movement too.

 

"Nadia, Sion, you need to run!" Keith yelled. "Oh, don't send them away. We're just having a bit of fun" Aquarius said coldly clenching his fist breaking Keith's arms. The man whimpered in pain. Aquarius walked right up to him and smiled cruelly as he grabbed both women. "They aren't a part of this" Keith hissed. "They were as soon as they threw in with you lot" he said back. "Which one are you? Nadia or Sion? Tell me, how does it feel to have the urine in your bladder slowly freeze" he said with a sick grin as he looked at Nadia. Nadia felt a chill starting on her crotch and spreading out. Then a horrible stabbing pain. The girl was in so much pain her scrunching toes snapped the cords binding her sandals together. Keith stuck out his tongue and ignored the sick taste of metallic dirt as he used it to draw a healing arcane. "Aw she passed out. What about you? Should I give you a stroke?" he asked Sion. "Please...ple..." she muttered before she felt a pain shooting up her neck. Blood ran from her nose.

 

"No that's too quick. What do we have here? Amniotic fluid? You're pregnant? Not far along but I can work with that" he chuckled. Keith felt the bones Keith back into place, and he began drawing the second and third arcanes at the same time.  The tiny woman sobbed in his fist as he stared at her abdomen. "You might feel a slight pop" he chuckled. He didn't see two small flashes at his feet. Keith dashed to the giant and leaped as hard as he could. With two fortifying spells in place, the three-inch man leaped over two feet up. Keith aimed his attack at his right kneecap. *CRACK*

 

"Motherfucker!" Aquarius yelled as the borrower shattered the cartilage in his kneecap with a punch. He dropped the two women who Keith caught before they landed hard on the ground. "Run fast" Keith said looking at the giant on the ground. Reaching into his pocket, he pulled out a scrap of paper. Aquarius began to straighten up. Keith let loose a bolt of lightning which the giant deflected at the last second. "Fall back right now" Susan growled over a magical link. Keith heard the tumbling of metal drums. As he ran back, he saw Susan emerge from the overturned drums. Her eye glaring brightly. She rose to her feet...at a pissed off 55 ft. tall. Her head nearly hating the ceiling. The groan of metal as she picked up a rusted old forklift with one hand. "Old Soviet steel courtesy of me and Khrushchev!" Susan yelled tossing the forklift as hard as she could at the man. Bracing himself on his good leg, Aquarius raised his hand and the forklift froze in flight. It simply hovered in the air before a flick of his wrist sent it right back to her. The impact broke the giantess' arm she used to shield herself.

 

"Impossible. There was no water" Susan said fixing her bone. "You thought my artifact only controlled water? You moron. My artifact, Janus Bangle, can control anything in motion! If it moves, I can stop, reflect, freeze, heat, or simply redirect. Like in your case that nasty lightning bolt back in Thailand. I owe you for that and so much more" he said with the coldest tone. He closed his fist and Susan fell to her knees gripping her chest. "This is gonna take awhile giving your size but goddamn it will be worth it" she grinned. Aquarius used his artifact to rapidly increase the blood pressure flowing through her heart. If she was human, she'd be in cardiac arrest in a second, but borrowers have much stronger hearts than humans to compensate the need for increased blood flow to manage their denser musculature and metabolisms.  "Gáe Bulg!" Keith yelled throwing the ice spear spell. The spear, only the size of a toothpick zipped through the air correcting itself by the spell mechanic of finding its target.... which it did. The spear lodged right into his left eye causing the vitreous humor to freeze solid. The giant screeched in pain as the optic nerve simply snapped. His death grip on Susan's heart was released. 

 

"Explo..." he huffed at Keith looking at his heart until stray weak bolts of lightning struck his face. Keith turned to see Sion and Nadia charging for another attack. "Fuck yeah" Keith grinned as he made another ice attack. The giant reeled but saw the flash of arcane just as another ice spear was thrown at him. Aquarius caught this one with his power. A bolt hit him again and Keith saw Nadia advancing. She cast one after another screaming. Scared and hurt so bad urine ran down her leg. Aquarius could see who was casting it but kept glancing back at the spear as if trying to decide what to do. "That's it. That's your fucking weakness!" Keith yelled. With a howl, Aquarius evaporated the spear. "Susan! Binding spell! Nadia and Sion! Lightning!" he commanded. "He'll just deflect it!" Susan yelled. "...no, he won't. Or in his case can't" he smiled. Susan trusted Keith and began a spell. "Exciting gravitons. Limiting area of effect" she muttered. Aquarius locked onto her. Nadia and Sion let lose small but effective lightning aiming for his face. Keith meanwhile scribbled arcane spells one after another hoping he had the stamina to pull it off.

 

The attacks kept the giant distracted. "Lemurian binding spell level one Touch of Gaia" she muttered. Aquarius was painfully brought to his knees by the force of ten times normal gravity. The fact he wasn't face down in the dirt passed out a testament to his own dark training. He raised his hand at Susan. "Heal from an aneurysm bitch!" he yelled.  Susan held her breath. No training on earth can physically toughen a brain. Even being a borrower wouldn't save her as her brain matter was as fragile as anyone else's. Instant death. "Gáe Bulg! Gáe Bulg! GÁE BULG!" Keith screamed releasing three of them at once. Aquarius turned to see them coming at him. He stopped one but not the other two. One landed in his femoral artery in his left leg, the other the jugular in his neck. Their icy magic freezing the blood blocking the flow. A fatal strike times two. "Cancel the shrinking spell on me" he said. "Keith that spell helped protect you from his accuracy" Susan said. "He's screwed and he knows it" Keith said. Susan nodded and canceled her shrinking spell enlarging him to human size. Keith walked up to him.

 

"How..." the man muttered growing weak. "You gave it away when you caught my spear. When Nadia and Sion attacked you, you couldn't decide what to stop. Couldn't decide because...your artifact can only control the movement of one thing at a time. Speaking of which" Keith replied as he reached for it. Keith slipped it off his right wrist. Keith turned around and walked away. "Susan. Dispose of this trash while he can still feel it" he said. "My pleasure boss" she said raising her foot over the dying man. Susan slammed it down crushing him in a second. The mine shook slightly and they could hear the rumble echoing down mine shafts long abandoned. "I'm done sneaking around like a Jew in Nazi Germany. I want that ore" he said. "What about the Empress?" Susan asked. Keith slipped the bangle on. "Woe for her" he replied.

 

A few hours later, they stood at the entrance gate in the city. "How exactly we go about this?" Susan asked. "Protocol Omega. Surgical and precise. Make a good show of it. Anyone got sense they’ll run" he said tired. He looked at Sion and Nadia. "Just be...just be careful" he sighed. Susan nodded as they emerged. "Don't run. Stay right here" he told Sion and Nadia. Susan stepped out into the open walking into the street. Didn't take long for her unusual appearance to be noticed. Police immediately ran to her. "One second" she muttered as she took off her shoes and socks. "Don't want to pulverize your street any more than I have to. Oh, and sorry about the smell" she said as she snapped her fingers. The police were shocked as the woman they were about to arrest grew before her eyes. She grew and grew as people screamed and ran. In less time that she thought it would take she was human sized truly towering over even the pyramid that was not far. Susan wriggled her toes thinking on how to proceed.

 

"She'll destroy the entire district!" Sion yelled. "No, borrowers of her class are trained to navigate a city safely" he said. "What's....what's protocol omega?" Nadia asked. "When we decide that our safety and completion of the mission is more important than sparing innocent lives. We know there might be some good people in your army or that building but we have a bigger picture to think about. Susan is a kind person, so she won't kill for the sake of killing but we won't be taken advantage of anymore. Stay close to me" he replied. Susan took her first step and then the next. Her sweaty giant feet leaving moist footprints on the street which groaned under her weight. People widely fled into their shops and rich homes to avoid her. It took little time before the army arrived. "Disperse or die" Susan warned as she fortified herself. They fired off lightning magic which did nothing. "Increase fire!" their leader shouted. Sudan eyed the woman and lifted her foot. The soldiers scattered seeing the moist giant rosy sole above them.

 

Susan kept her eye on the commander of the group as she chased her down and pinned her under her big toe. The soldiers watched as the woman begged for help until blood and guts spewed from her mouth as Susan bore down. With little emotion, she ground the woman into a pulp under her toe. "Last fucking chance" she said. The soldiers threw their weapons down and ran away. The soldiers making another stand saw their companions fleeing for their lives. They were the elite, the best the Empress had, and they stood their ground. Susan knew she couldn't disperse them so easily. Keith and the others were not far behind. "Close your eyes if you want" he muttered to them. There were about 50 of them that looked at her feet. The smell was strong, and overpowering being cooped up in boots and socks for two days. Not enough to shake them. Most for the position being of high birth so honor demanded them to fight. And honor that did nothing as her foot came crashing down so fast it was nearly a blur. Windows were blown out for three blocks.

 

The Empress was told what was outside and she cowered in her throne room. The booms of Susan's feet shaking the building. Susan looked at what she had done with a heavy heart. The grey stone was dyed red with blood and guts. So much it ran into the sewers. And one lone girl stood among the dead. "Go. Just go" Susan pleaded softly. The girl screamed firing off attacks until she was snatched up. "Why? Why keep this up? I gave you a chance so why?" she asked. "My Empress will destroy you! Long live the Xi!" she screamed. Brainwashed was an understatement and letting her go wouldn't work as Keith needed inside. "You saw I tried right?" Susan asked looking at the sky. Susan tore off the girl's clothing letting it flutter to the street below. She slipped her into her mouth savoring her salty taste as she worked up some saliva, and then swallowed her alive. Susan shifted her glance to the top of the pyramid and waited doing her best to ignore the frantic girl in her belly wriggling about.

 

Keith took point as they entered the first floor. "Nobody is here" Nadia said. "Most likely she sent out all her guards to put down Susan. A stupid mistake to make" he muttered as he walked to the lift. They entered the tube. "If you will" he asked Nadia. Nadia used a small burst of magic to send the disc up the multiple flights of the building. He wondered how tough the Empress truly was. The lift arrived at the throne room and they stepped out. "Guards!" the woman yelled. The guards hastily fired lightning spells at him who easily defended himself with spell intercept. Still fortified, he rushed the guards. He grabbed her shoulder and using his momentum spun around and head locked her. With barely a cringe, he broke her neck. Keith looked at the other guard who was shocked beyond belief.  "Go" he muttered. The young woman threw her spear down and fled. "Coward!" the Empress yelled. "Says the woman who makes others fight her battles. A true leader doesn't shy away from leading from the front. A mark of a leader is one ready to die for their people, not use them as shields or playthings" Keith said walking towards her. "And this is a man who thinks Lily chose the wrong person to lead us" Susan muttered grinning. "...what was that?" the Empress asked. "What I said or the giantess outside ready to help me end this lunacy" Keith asked.

 

"YOU ARROGANT MALE! I'LL MAKE YOU REGRET SETTING FOOT HERE AGAIN!" she screamed as an orb of ball lightning formed in her hand. "A tier two spell? Bring it" Keith hissed as he quickly pulled out one of the last scraps of paper with arcane on it. He cut loose a powerful flame spell of his own as she threw the orb. The thread of flame seemed to cut the orb in two which wildly arched away. The flame scorched past the woman missing her and seemingly melt off a chunk of her throne. "How..."

 

"My take of a tier three fire spell. Compressing the flames and superheating the air until it becomes plasma. The ball lightning was cut in what we call a heat lance" he said. She didn't grasp any of what he said but she saw how it melted her granite throne. If it was her body...well it wouldn't be pretty. "Give me crystallized silver ore and that fragment" he commanded. "But Aquarius..." she muttered. "Won't be needing it in hell. Why do you think his ass ain't here now? My friend crushed him like a water beetle. NOW GIVE ME WHAT I WANT!" Keith screamed. The Empress scrambled to the wall and touched a secret panel. The panel slid open revealing a part of a silver and gold ring. "The ore can be found in warehouse just outside this building" she said. "Got that Susan?" he asked. He watched the giantess from the window bend down. There was a loud cracking sound and Susan stood back up. "Got it" she said showing off the ash white boulder in her hand.

 

"You'll spare me, right?" she asked. Keith turned and walked away. "You can't just let her go! After all the things she's done?! She needs to pay for the misery she inflicted!" Sion yelled. "I never knew she lied to us so badly. I served her faithfully and our people were dying. She could've prevented it" Nadia said. "You'll just make a martyr out of her. You saw how some will give their lives for her regardless the circumstances" he said. "We can't just let her go" Sion said. Keith glanced at the woman. "Susan...cripple her" Keith said coldly. A giant finger smashed right through the lookout window of the throne room heading for the Empress. "Please! I did what you asked of me!" she said gripping his shirt. "I know but they're right. A punishment is warranted" he said throwing her off him. She fell back and skidded face down. In a second, the giantess' fingernail was pushing on her spine. "NO NO PLEASE! PLE...AHHHHHGH!" she screeched as Susan pushed down just enough not to kill her but to sever her spinal cord. Keith watched her little toes scrunch for a brief second before going slack. A puddle of piss formed underneath her. The Empress looked at the giantess where she lay and saw a pity in her eyes. "Is that all?" Sion asked not impressed. "No, it isn't" Keith said.

 

Keith picked the Empress up. "I can't feel my legs. I can't...just kill me" she begged. Astonishingly, Keith placed her back on her throne. "No, I have a proposal for you both" he said. He walked over to a table on the far side of the room that had royal documents sitting on it. Keith drew an arcane on it. "Take this" he said handing it to Sion. "What is it?" she asked. "A high tier healing spell. Just copy it and it works. Empress. The injury you have is severe enough a no low tier healing spell will work. The woman there has one that will. Obviously, she won't hand it over to you" he said. "So you torture me?" she asked. "No" Keith replied.

 

"Sion. Keep it to yourself. Use it to heal the others. It won't fix the worst cases of infertility, but it can reverse the early cases of it. Use it to empower your underground movement" he said. "Keith. The supporters of the law and the Empress are everywhere" Nadia said. "I know and unless they want to be childless for the rest of their lives, they'll agree to change the law. If they don't, well you'll outnumber them in 20 years anyway. The Empress here will give her full support which should sway even more. And when she does, heal her" he said. "Just like that?" Sion asked. "Hell no just like that. It will take time, effort, and a bit of trust. Agreed?" Keith asked. Sion walked right to the Empress. The Empress could barely move as she raised her hand. She lost her balance and fell to the floor. She couldn't get back up. "Agreed" Sion said extending her hand which The Empress took. "On that note me and Susan are leaving" he said. "Please stay. A male as strong and powerful as you has to lead us. You're living proof that the stereotype of a weak greedy male is a lie" Sion said. "No. I have enough on my plate. Be strong, kind, patient, and caring. Just be you Sion and you'll do fine" he said.

 

The woman abruptly kissed him deeply and placed his hand on her tummy. "If it's a boy I'll name him after you" she said. Susan grunted loudly outside. "Uhh..thanks" he said smiling as he walked to the window. He hopped onto Susan's hand and waved bye as they walked away. The people gave them a wide berth as they made their way to the north gate. Once out of the city limits, Susan shrank down to a more manageable size. They took one last look behind them before stepping through the barrier. On the other side, they were human sized once more each one holding something important. "All that for this" Susan muttered holding a chunk of ore the size of a golf ball. "And this" Keith said holding a fragment of The Eye. "Alright you old fool! Bring us home!" Keith yelled at the sky. A translocation portal formed before them and they stepped through.

 

"The old fool part wasn't called for. Did it go well?" Joseph asked. Keith glared at him as Susan tossed the ore at him.  "Is that a yes?" he asked as they left the living room.

 

Later that evening...

 

"The fragment is safely in the vault" Keith said looking at the clock in his room. "And the ore?" Susan asked. "Being refined, purified, and smelted by Joseph and Oberon as we speak. Feels funny not to have that fairy crawling around in my head" he replied. "What's Hope doing?" Susan asked. "Watching them. She's curious" he chuckled. "So we're all alone?" she asked. Keith nodded. Susan touched her shirt and hesitated. Keith stood up and tore her shirt clean off. Susan blushed for a moment. She watched Keith strip naked before her. Embarrassed, Susan took off her clothes. "Susan. We can stop" he whispered. She looked at him and tackled him onto the bed. She smiled at him as she positioned his cock at her entrance. With a low moan, she slid down his shaft. Her hands trembled as she cupped his cheeks. With not a word she began bouncing up and down his cock.

 

Keith was concerned. She had the warmest smile about her, but tears flowed down her cheeks. Faster and faster she went. Her big toes touching his balls as she straddled him. "Susan?" he asked. She bent down and kissed him. Her tongue licking the inside of his mouth. Her mouth sucking on his in a kiss so passionate Keith was shocked. "Give me a piece of you to love" she whispered with pleading eyes. Keith grabbed her hips and held her down as he shot rope after rope of semen deep within her. She lay on his body as her quivering pussy milked his cock. He could hear her softly crying. "Don't let it be a dream God" she begged. Keith flipped her over onto her back. Looking into her eyes, he sucked her toes gently as he began fucking her again. His hands caressing her tits, his thumbs kneading her nipples. Susan was in extasy as he pounded her harder and harder. "It's not a dream" he whispered into her ear as he came again. Keith grit his teeth a she grew even tighter around his shaft. Her womb eagerly accepted his sperm. Keith pulled out of her as her eyes rolled to the back of her head. So dreamy, her growth spell broke and she shrank.

 

"We can't let that seep out, can we?" he said placing a giant finger over her pussy. She touched his finger. "No. No we can't" she said softly. Susan stayed by his side until Hope came back into the house. Susan slept soundly with her hand on her tummy hoping she would be pregnant by the morning. Keith slept soundly with the thought that he bore his soul to someone who didn't flinch. But Hope wasn't sleeping soundly. She wasn't sleeping at all. She tossed and turned so much she woke her giant father. "...Hope?" he asked. She grunted and tossed around punching her pillow. "What's the matter sweetie?" he asked. "Your pheromones. It's too much" she said softly. Keith turned the light on. "Don't look" she muttered. Keith already had and saw a slight damp spot on her panties.  Keith went to touch her hair and she flinched. "I wouldn't do that" he thought. For a brief second, he flashed back to when he was a boy on that terrible night. He dismissed it. "Wait. What was that? For a second you thought of something very painful" she asked.  

 

"A long time ago, a human hurt me very badly. He...he raped me" he replied. She looked at his finger. "Is that why you're so upset I have urges?" she asked. "Partly. There are people out there who would take advantage of a cute tiny girl like you. That's why I said you're not ready for a relationship. But talking to Susan, I see that it doesn't dismiss your instincts. I've been treating you more human than borrower and its wrong" he said. "I know you'd never hurt me" she said softly. Keith placed her on his pillow. "Take your panties off honey. We don't want them getting wetter than they already are" he said. Keith was still worried as hell about what he was doing but it was clear that her pent-up sex drive was affecting her moods and sleep. Hope took off her panties exposing her tiny pussy with a trimmed tuff of hair.

 

"You look so much like your mom" he muttered rubbing her tummy. Keith petted her long brown hair as his fingers went down her side and right leg. Her tiny foot rested on the pad of his finger. Her blue painted toes curling against his fingernail. Keith bent down to smell her little feet. No sweaty smell but he could smell her pheromones. She was in heat and his smell of recent sex added fuel to her fire. No wonder she couldn't sleep. His lips peppered her soles with kisses. Hope giggled as his mouth sucked on her feet. She moaned slightly as her sensitive feet were tickled by his taste buds. Keith let her legs fall from his mouth. Very gently, he began rubbing her cunt. Hope moaned loudly startling him. He went to pull away until she grabbed his finger. The tiny teen grinded herself against his finger over and over. Keith watched her thinking how perfect she looked and the desire to pull her into his mouth and suck on her like the sweetest candy. No, he wouldn’t allow himself to do that. This was for her not him.

 

Hope came so hard she squirted on his finger. Keith found himself licking it and her juices so sweet he almost came in his shorts. She was still panting as he slipped her panties back on. "I would never do something to hurt you. Ever" he promised looking into her eyes. Hope felt his deep love for her but also sadness. It confused the hell out of her, so she reached into his mind. Something she promised she wouldn't do without permission. And what she saw she'd never forget. Her father as a boy, restrained on a bed while a man raped him. It wasn't the act that enraged her. It was Keith's face. Tears flowing from his eyes, snot from his nose. His mouth froze open in silent screams. Hope had felt anger before not nothing like this. A rage inside her that burned so fiercely her hair stood on end. "Honey! Are you okay?" Keith asked worried. She looked at him. "I love you dad" she said softly.  "Aww...I love you too" he grinned. That grin cut her deep. "How can he still smile after all that?" she asked herself.

 

Soon, Keith was back to sleep as his daughter feigned sleep. Keyword feigned as Hope was wide awake. She got out of bed and flew to the window. She looked at the full moon. The young Etherion user felt something anew that moment. Vengeance.

 

She had the image of the man in her mind as clear as day. All she had to do is search with Etherion. Clairvoyance on an epic scale like Joseph used she commanded. Ten minutes passed, 20, then 30. And then she found him. She translocated to his position to enact her punishment. He didn't see the small flash of light under the bed of his son. It was 10:43 eastern time in The Boston suburbs and his 13-year-old son was asleep. Hope walked past the dirty sock stuffed under the bed and emerged at the feet of her giant prey. "You raped my father when he was a boy. And as I look at you, you have bad thoughts for your son" she said. The man jumped in fright until he saw her. "A borrower? How'd you get here?" he said reaching down. Hope snapped her fingers shrinking him to her size. The man was no longer amused by her. "Don't presume to touch me you filthy human bastard. You raped my father and I saw what you planned to do with the boy above us" she said. "I... I don't know what you're talking about. How did you...a dream. Just a dream" he laughed.

He went to touch her again and she grabbed his arm and savagely broke it. The man screamed as his bone poked through the skin. "Still think this is a dream?" she asked. "Stay...stay away!" he screamed walking backwards. She used her magic to stop him from moving. "Joseph said to consider the possibility of a person changing. That they might not be evil. You sir are evil. You take, abuse, and destroy. Even from your own offspring. Even when you reached for me, I sensed evil intent. Your path ends here and now" she said coldly. "Path? What the hell are you...you're… you're going to kill me?" he asked. "No. Not me. I know a fitting punishment for you. Goodbye and good riddance" she said snapping her fingers making his disappear.

 

The man found himself in utter darkness and swimming in fluid. Oddly, he could breathe. An ability granted by Hope as drowning would've been too easy.  Something touched his leg, then his arm. He cried out in pain as something whipped his leg. The salty, alkaline fluid in his mouth seemed familiar. Something, and lot of somethings clustered around him whipping and slamming into him. His ribs broke. Nose bleeding, teeth missing, and then a horrible pain as something jammed itself up his ass. It took hours for him to die and he never knew where he was. In reality, Hope had decided his punishment to be as ironic as possible. She shrank him to microscopic size and translocated him deep within his own son's testes. There, his own son's sperm ended his life. Hope laughed quietly in the dark as she looked at the young giant boy. With a satisfied nod, she went back home.

 

Hope snuggled onto her father's pillow. His light snores funny to her. "He won't hurt anyone ever again dad. Thanks to Etherion, I can stop the people that make this world a bad place, one evil human at a time" she whispered.

 

The next morning...

 

"That's different" Keith noted as he ate his cereal. "What's different?" Susan asked munching on bacon as she sat on the table near him. "You wearing flip flops. Thought you wore sneakers mostly because of your sensitive feet" he said. "Sometimes I like to show my feet" she shrugged. "Namely to me?" he grinned. Susan chuckled softly. Keith reached into the box of cereal and picked out a few Cheerios before placing them before her. With a sly grin, he slipped them onto her legs and arms. "What are you up to?" she asked. "Need some protein with my breakfast" he replied. "You're going to eat me?" she asked looking at the giant. "I'm going to eat them off your naked helpless body" he said bending down. Keith kissed her and before he pulled back, she grabbed his check so she could return it. "After breakfast...could we..."

 

"Absolutely...but before that" Keith said slipping her flip flop off her left foot. He sucked her leg right up to the thigh. Susan giggled as he slurped the Cheerio right off. "Ahem" Hope coughed sitting on the windowsill. "Didn't even know she was there" Susan whispered. "She's been there since I woke up. Just tapping away on my iPhone. Honey? What are you up to?" Keith asked. "Looking at the news dad" she replied. "Anything going on?" he asked smiling. "A few things. Just everyday stuff. Every...single...day" she muttered. "Okay sweetie" Keith chuckled. "That's so cute" Susan smiled. Joseph stumbled into the kitchen and grabbed some orange juice. "How's it coming?" Keith asked. "Halfway done. Folding, writing, folding, writing. The binding is coming along too but that Eva spirit is still shaken up" he replied. "Should I go see her?" Keith asked concerned. "Not yet. Forging magical weapons of that caliber is a delicate process. We can't risk you destabilizing the anchoring spirt any further. Give it time boy" he said.

 

While they all spoke, Hope was busy reading the news as she said but left out the fact the section of the news involved crimes. And one caught her eye. "Man in Dover found not guilty in case of murdering dozens of borrowers" it read. She got a really good look at the man in question. "Look like another evil human needs to go" she thought as she closed the tab and erased her browsing history...