[Reviews - 21] starstarstarstarstarPrinter
Summary:

A couple explores their new mundane after mutually agreeing to undertake a Diminishing, whereby one's height is reduced to around one foot. Primarily set weeks after his new size sets in, the couple works to maintain the rhythms of a happy, healthy relationship in the wake of an enormous, if welcome, change.


Rated: X
Categories: Young Adult 20-29, Body Exploration, Butt, Entrapment, Feet, Gentle, Insertion, Mouth Play Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Doll (12 in. to 6 in.)
Size Roles: F/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 7 Completed: No
Word count: 32763 Read: 52215
Published: February 09 2019 Updated: June 12 2020
Story Notes:

I aim for this to run as an ongoing "slice of life" series about the daily rituals of an F/m couple in the wake of a man shrinking. This story is explicitly X-rated, but my intention is to focus as much on their lives together outside of the bedroom as inside. It's my first sizeplay fic: thanks for reading and I welcome all feedback!

1. Awakening by minifriend [Reviews - 14] starstarstarstarstar (3617 words)

I wanted to establish some power dynamics in this chapter. These two have been together for years, and they love each other deeply, but he shrank only six weeks ago. He is adjusting to walking a line between partner and pet, boyfriend and toy, while she seems to have mastered it.

__

2. Cleansing by minifriend [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (5553 words)

Thank you so much to everyone who left such encouraging words on my first chapter! You're all so kind. Please do not hesitate to share your thoughts on Chapter Two. I'm excited to finally be sharing a story and I'd love to hear your thoughts.

This was originally going to be the entirety of their "morning ritual" together - washing, dressing, eating, chatting, (parting?), etc - and instead it turned into 5500 words about a fifteen minute shower. Oops. We learn a little more about the couple's dynamic and relationship here, with a gesture towards their life before his Diminishing. Scenes include gentle dom, feet, body exploration, and orgasm denial.

Thanks so much for reading and stay tuned for more soon!

__

3. Dressing by minifriend [Reviews - 0] (5501 words)

Chapter 3 is here! This took longer than expected - life got in the way. Chapter 4 is in the works, though, and will hopefully be up within two weeks. The kind words you've shared in response to the first two chapters have been so wonderful to read, and I hope that I can continue to write things that folks enjoy.

This chapter features a lot more dialogue and we see a lot more of the relationship between Ness and her bug. There's still a fair bit of lewd content, but this chapter is way more PG-13 than X. 

Please, as always, let me know what you think! And thank you so much for reading my story.

__

4. Hungering by minifriend [Reviews - 4] starstarstarstarstar (4747 words)

Better late than never? I'm hoping to have found a new rhythm for turning these out more regularly, so hopefully chapter 5 comes along much more quickly than 4 did. Sorry to anyone I kept waiting, but I hope you enjoy! This might be my favorite chapter so far.

Ness and her bug cook together, but Ness finds herself overwhelmed by a different kind of hunger. Contains gentle domme, mouthplay, assplay, and insertion.

__

5. Sating by minifriend [Reviews - 0] (3909 words)

Time for breakfast! Ness and her bug sit down to enjoy the meal that they cooked together and discuss their plans for the day. Lots of reinforcement of scale in this chapter alongside some bodyscape, mouthplay, and gentle teasing.

__

6. Parting by minifriend [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (5864 words)

Picking up right there Chapter Five left off, Ness is teasing her bug before she has to leave for work. A surprise message from Ness' friend Emily shifts the couple's weekend plans.

--

7. Longing by minifriend [Reviews - 0] (3572 words)

An update! Finally! I'm so sorry to anyone I kept waiting; writing under quarantine proved impossible for me. I've got my routine back though, and am so excited to continue to share Rituals with you. Stay tuned for new stories as well; I've got two new stories ready to go.

This chapter is a little something different: Ness is away at work, and her Bug is by himself in the apartment. There's plenty of reinforcement of scale as he works through his to-do list for the day in a vastly oversized apartment, but if you're strictly here for the x-rated content this won't be the chapter for you.

Regardless, thank you so much for reading my story, and I'm so excited to share the next chapter with you!

__