- Text Size +

NOTE 8

 

It was her, she was wearing a skirt, she looked delicious, and even more so because of the way she kissed her boyfriend, slowly, he grabbed her buttocks, he climbed up her skirt letting you see what she was wearing underneath, her pantyhose, in the end she entered and I did nothing but look up, from a cave mouth just in case, her thighs, thick, as rich, huge as titanic columns, her brown skin shining with light, I desire her every time I pay attention to, but I do not lose sight that she is now more than unattainable.

 

NOTE 9

 

It is incredible how the human condition is lost in this place and life ceases to be worthwhile and to have a meaningful purpose or end, the things I have seen prove it, some occasion fell from her chest of drawers over a pink rake, and it was the sensation because it was covered with edible fat, so dozens of inhabitants of the nearby colonies crowded in the cracks of the ground came, the metallic and vertical walls were no problem because the grease was sticky, it was even dangerous to get stuck and more than one had been swallowed in parts where the layer reached a couple of meters deep, when she entered the room, naked as a goddess, so divine and prominent, in the leaves there were, At least 200 people, took a seat making the sound of her ass crashing into her bed cross the air like a deep, grave rumble, and took the rake, in the camp everyone shouted as she slowly ran the knives through her crotch, pressing her skin gently, with the first pass it was more than obvious that those 200 had died shattered by the gentle rubbing with her mount of venus, with her outer lips, the hairs fell, and many on their knees, crying, shouting the names of those who were in it desperately, wondering why of all that with tears in their eyes, sobbing, shouting at her to stop, hoping that she would listen, something more than impossible.

 

NOTE 10

 

I walk through the desert to one of the cracks, there I plan to stock up, get something to eat and drink, mold, condensed water perhaps, in the distance, on the sofa, she is lying down, listens to classical music, I had a lot without hearing it, although it hurts my ears a little, on my scale it is too strong....

 

NOTE 11             

 

There, at the bottom of the crevice after provisioning me and while I was resting a little, they told me about some poor devils who fell in her food because of fate, they couldn't do anything, only some escaped by the same wind that threw them there, and they say that almost everyone was taking advantage, eating for the first time in a lot of something decent, from her food, until the rumbling of her footsteps and a deep "boom" when she sat down silenced them all, I can imagine the terror of seeing her white teeth sticking out behind her lips, smiling at her food, her mouth opening like an endless abyss, her tongue stretching, the confusion after falling into her mouth, everyone trying to stand, swimming in the viscous saliva in the midst of intermittent darkness, stunned by the sound of her teeth crashing, many more being crushed without warning, eaten, Without her even knowing it, those who had come alive to her stomach must have suffered hell in life, who had fallen into some dry portion of her stomach would have seen their airways and lungs burned painfully by acid vapors and their skin melted slowly by the heat of her body and the corrosive environment, I imagine them running, seeking to throw themselves into the acid to end their suffering, more fortunate would have been those who fell directly into her sea of acid, suffering a terrible and swift death, in a matter of a microsecond melted alive by her acids, absorbed, absorbed to form part of her incredible body, of her tits, of her rumbling ass or of her brown and thick legs, if something as insignificant as we can bring something to such an enormous body, what an honour for a bacterium, for such insignificant misery as we are.

 

DREAM 1

 

Finally I have arrived, I have achieved it, in the most unexpected way I am a few hundred meters away, her skin, her leg extends towards the sky like an immeasurable wall, she is a goddess, of that there is no doubt, her dimensions are simply inconceivable, her musky aroma fills the atmosphere, I am sure that I am, among all of us, who has been closest to her for so long and without dying, without dying in some stupid way, and I am not even touching her. But I’ll do.

And so I did, I came closer, little by little, fearful, Was it really real? Did I really make it? and advance, the surface was in front of me, I stretched my hand and touched it, it was like a dream, I stretched my arms and touched everything, I felt it, I hit my face as if I was trying to encompass everything, and I let myself fall to my knees, some tears escaped me, after so much, I was touching it again, like an insect, like an insignificant microbe, and I got up, I got up and continued caressing, kissing, kissing as much surface as possible, delirious, maddened by it, crying with happiness, adoring it for several minutes, then I ran, ran to the opposite side, I walked away, maybe a couple of miles, and then she got up, her legs like gigantic walls rose like columns to the sky, she was incredible, I had touched her, I had touched her finally, I had felt the skin of the goddess with my own hands, kissed, and I was still alive, I was not an invisible stain on her soft brown skin... And I woke up, humidified by excitement, something dirty, in a cave, I was awakened by her steps, I had returned, I went out to admire her, she looked incredible, perhaps more unreachable than usual, more divine than usual, I must complete my journey, I must reach her.

 

NOTE 12

 

Since the day I discovered that I was not alone I have seen hundreds, I alone, I alone have seen hundreds die in the most humiliating, most inconsequential ways, all those who are trapped between her and her boyfriend while they fuck carefreely for example, tell me what is worthy of it, for many life here is meaningless but the slight glimpses of hope keep everyone walking, Although suicides are common, I have heard rumors of people who have escaped, who have returned to normal... I know it is a lie, are simple stories so that the mood does not fall, yet many of us are aware that this is everything and that it will never change, that this will be forever our life.

She, the goddess, that's what almost everyone calls her, few care or mention her name, she's simple, on our scale she's not a person, she's an immense being, unreal, indifferent to our existence, she looks and acts like a normal girl, but she's not, not from our perspective, here she's not Gaby, here she's a goddess.

 

NOTE 13

 

Walking through the "desert" is complicated, hard and exhausting, it is nothing more than the white tiled floor throughout her apartment, being slightly rough offers a lunar appearance, full of valleys and mountains, cliffs and caverns, is not the most comfortable place, is rather sterile, when crossing is necessary to have eyes wide open, a dust mite can be revealed invincible and extremely dangerous, while enormous and terrifying, but the biggest danger, as it is evident, is she, she covers in two steps what it takes me to walk 4 days, everything trembles, it is difficult to stand up, place where she poses her immeasurable weight, place that is devoid of any kind of life, even if she stepped with tennis or sandals and you have the fortune of being between the cracks of the sole the next step would suck you up by miles in the air and the fall, well, I do not think it was very soft ...

 

NOTE 14

 

I don't know exactly what it is that I feel when I am reduced to this size, so minuscule, so insignificant, I try not to think much about humiliation, that is, she took away everything I had, she condemned me to live like an insignificant being, like a bacterium, to see her farther and far more radiant and delicious, with her thick legs, her wavy hair, her smooth skin, while I look dirty, ragged, To eat of her dead skin, the fat of her pubic hairs, the giant crumbs that sometimes fall from her food, to see how she is fucked in front of me, how she is happy and indifferent to our suffering as I struggle day by day to survive, not to die crushed by her as many hundreds have already done, ending up as a black stain on the floor, not to freak out in terror as the floor trembles with every step she takes.

 

NOTE 15

 

A day more shrunken, after waking up by the tremor and the din of the moment in which her divine feet touched the ground, one more day, so enormous I saw her in the morning while she was naked and the truth I was stunned, she is not thin, she is not fat, she is just in the perfect intermission, perfect to have a few legs, well-turned thighs, well-delineated calves, all finished off by her ass, her enormous buttocks, huge for me, that if I could touch, I would bet they are soft, I wish them, they tremble at every step, I imagined the texture of her skin, unreachable, soft, warm... Her tits hung and wobbled as she put on her clothes, the bra, She went into the bathroom, from the outside we heard the roar of her morning urine, she had breakfast while walking around her apartment, she sent voice notes explaining something about her boyfriend through her sweet voice... Some crumbs fell from her food and clattered with a crash on the floor, were gigantic, and for my good fortune they were a few kilometers from me, the food of the day and the rest of the week was served... She took her bag and left between the serious sounds of each one of her footsteps moving away... I was left thinking, there was not much more to do, there was no one to talk to, it was just me and my mind.

Keep thinking about what had happened, how I ended up here, the beautiful days when she was my girlfriend, when she said she loved me, that she would always be with me, and then I came back, I came back to reality where she thinks I died in her careless footsteps or in some other unimportant way, if she thinks about it... The reality where I am a microbe, with the fear of dying and the hope that someday I will meet again...

 

NOTE 16

 

Outside her apartment on one side of the door there is a stone staircase, from there it is possible to go up to the upper floor and down to the bottom, long ago I thought that escaping from the apartment it would be possible to find some kind of help, I was naive and foolish, but I was not the only one, between my notes I found a couple of fragments of the narration of that trip, which began with optimism but ended as a lesson for me, attachment is undesirable because life here is extremely fragile, in a matter of seconds some action of the goddess can cause the death of hundreds, and among them there can be friends, companions ...

 

FRAGMENT 1

 

We had already been walking for 2 weeks, 2 weeks walking what she could cover in 4 steps, we were nothing, and she was everything, if Gaby lay down on the floor, it would take us 5 days walking 8 hours a day to walk from her feet to her eyes, but well, we were already on the third step, it was morning, I had a lot that did not see the sun directly, my partner looked optimistic, joked, when we were interrupted by the sound of the door opening, and the serious and deep sounds of each step, It was her, I quickly shouted at him to kneel down to avoid falling from the tremor, the floor of the steps was tremendously irregular, so we were on a rocky hill... To my surprise and terror she didn't pass by, she climbed the stairs and sat down a few steps higher, she wore tight cherry trousers and gray socks, texted with her phone and carelessly stretched her big legs, then BOOOM, she dropped her feet hard just on both sides of where we were, the blow left us half deaf and stunned, we were in the space between them, perhaps it was here that my companion truly understood the insignificance, and I remembered her, her feet were so enormous that no end could be seen, they continued upward like a pair of infinite moles that imprisoned us, we were at her mercy, any careless movement would crush us, I turned to see my companion, he was crying and shouting on his knees in absolute terror, Asking why, asking me what to do, I only told them to slowly go down the hill, it was fortunate that she didn't move, when we went down we took refuge in a small crack, and there we waited for her to leave, when everything shook and it was impossible to move, then we went out and a light drizzle began, the drops on our scale fell like deadly meteors, we agreed that it was too risky to continue, and so, we started a tortuous journey back.

 

FRAGMENT 2

 

After two weeks of walking through the bottom of the cracks in the floor we were back inside her apartment, tired, exhausted, dirty, we needed water, and then I sent him to fetch water from a small lake a couple of kilometers away while planning the route to follow, actually a couple of centimeters for her, from the small mountain where we were, we saw our companion walking there as a small point in the immense desert, suddenly without warning she left her room and on her way to us, she wore black pants and tight to her thick legs next to some white tennis shoes, I saw her hypnotized, I turned to see towards the lake and I felt the desperation of seeing my companion running, running for his life, his miserable life, and without realizing it I flew away from the impact when one of her feet landed next to us, There was no lake, the pressure of Gaby's passage had made it disappear, and there was no trace of my friend, I searched and searched until at last, with sadness I discovered on the ground a weak black silhouette of fine dust carbonized with the disfigured form, this was all that remained of him, a good guy, with history, dreams and aspirations, a whole life ahead, dead because of her, a simple and careless step by Gaby, it was impossible for her even to notice the speck of dust that under her step had vaporized, perhaps amid shouts of terror, a whole life vanished... It was equally impossible, in a microsecond that poor man was already disintegrated by the immense pressure... And at the bottom she was preparing to leave, alien to all this misery to which she had condemned us, it seems like a dream, a dream that goes from the sublime to the nightmare, she, a normal girl who lives happy and calm, without worries, without fearing for her life at every moment, at every step, omitting those who are shrinking at her feet, those who die as a result of the most insignificant of her actions

 

NOTE 17

 

In the colonies the floor trembled, dust fell from the ceiling and people covered their ears and fled from the landslides caused while many were trapped, it was something we were used to, it happened a couple of times a week perhaps, and we knew as soon as we saw that she entered the apartment by the hand of him, was Gaby, as always, only blushing, I didn't do it that way, not with that force, everything trembles and the sweat condenses on the floor, however because of the intensity most people hide until they finish, if it wasn't so and from the sofa they pass to the floor perhaps the last thing you see would be her enormous buttocks and her swollen vagina spilling liquid falling towards you, bad was my luck then because it was in the middle of the desert taking advantage of the view, I saw how she, climbed on his legs, took his cock and pointed at her vagina, slowly came down with a moan and began to move back and forth, I stared, her big buttocks bounced to each bilge and she moaned like a whore, and so they continued to fuck while I wanted her, "Stick it all in," she groaned, the rhythmic applause sounded as her ass shook as she bumped into her boyfriend's pelvis and her hanging tits swayed, she was my ex, now so huge, so unreachable, enjoying in front of my eyes, disheveled and agitated with shiny skin, ZAP!, With a spanking her ass trembled, she rose in all her stature and I hid again for safety, I don't know what would happen next but the screams of pleasure and the dust falling from the ceiling augured a happy ending for Gaby... Not so much for us, dozens lay trapped by the landslides she had caused, dozens more tried desperately to rescue the survivors, and many more were now nothing more than a simple memory of being caught in the middle of sex, crushed, disintegrated, swept away, drowned, that's life in this new world, that's how insignificant we are.