- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

In which you learn that you're more than just a toy, you're the star of the show. Vore,  a playful giantess, and some light insertion. 

It took some time before Kristi even bothered to touch me again. Days, even weeks. It was impossible to figure how much timen passed while trapped head-to-toe in the giantess' vagina. Her heartbeat pounded out an irregular rhythm, sometimes fast, sometimes slow, depending on what she was doing. Her body moved with frenetic energy sometimes, then held still for hours at a time. The oppressively boring nature of her pussy combined with the chaotic variations in the rhythms of her body made it impossible to figure out the passage of time. 

All I knew is that it had been less than a month, and I only knew it because she hadn't had her period yet. I imagined, though I couldn't know for sure, that it would be abundantly obvious to me when she started menstruating. After all, I was buried bodily inside her vagina, within arms reach of her cervix. I had no idea what her period would look like from this perspective, but I was sure that it would be obvious when it happened. 

I wasn't looking forward to it; this woman's body was disgusting enough already. I had spent this entire time breathing the heady stench of her pussy, sucking down frothy lubricant with every breath, feeling the slimy touch of hot flesh against every inch of my skin. I didn't really want to add blood dribbling from her womb to this miserable experience.

I lived in fear of her period for the entire time I spent inside her. Every time she ran, I feared that it would shake something loose. Every time she lay down, I feared that she would fall asleep, and then wake up to a deluge of period blood. 

My fears seemed to be unfounded. After some indeterminate period of time, I felt her fingers dig between her legs, grabbing me by the ankles and dragging me abruptly into the outside world. The sudden transition from the dark heat of her body to the blinding light and chilling cold of the outside world was overwhelming. I struggled for a moment in her grip before I was able to gain my bearings.

I was hanging upside-down in front of Kristi's face, at a level with her stunning blue eyes. It took a moment, though, before I realized that those eyes weren't even looking at me. They were focused on something else, something behind me. I tried to twist around to see what it was, but I couldn't really get that kind of control while dangling by my ankles.

She was on a bed, lying on her side, propped up on her elbow, stark naked except for a lacy black garter around her left thigh. Even though I was finally outside of her body, the heady, fishy odor of her pussy still tainted my every breath. I was coated head-to-toe in vaginal fluid, I would probably never escape the smell.

"He's kinda cute, isn't he?" she asked. Who was she talking to? She shook me up and down a bit, an effortless flick of the wrist for her, but it threw my world into chaos for a moment.

She giggled. "So what should I do with him?"

Nobody answered her question, and I wondered for a moment if she was speaking, in some weird way, to me. And then I saw her eyes, looking beyond me, scanning something as if... reading? She was talking out loud, but someone was responding in text? I tried to twist to see what she was looking at, but still couldn't manage it.

Then her grin split wide and she lifted me up a bit further, tilting her head back. Her eyes were on me this time, and she asked, her voice deafening from so close, "So how does my pussy taste, little man?" She brought me down a little close, until all I could see were her lips. When she spoke, it was frightening to watch them move so quickly when they seemed so big. "Mind if I have a taste?"

She opened her mouth wide, and I let out a startled yelp watching the dark pit open up underneath me. Her toungue reached out, as if it was a living thing with a hunger of its own. I realized, staring down her throat, that she could eat me right now. She could swallow me whole, there would be nothing I could do about it, and nobody would care. Shit, whoever she was talking to was probably egging her on.

Then she let me go. I was in freefall for a single, terrifying moment, then her mouth snapped shut around me. In an instant, I was plunged into heat and darkness, her tongue pushing up against my back and holding me against the roof of her mouth. My legs were still sticking out of her mouth, but her lips held them tight, pinning them together and creating an airtight seal. 

Her tongue pushed me up harder, and my ears popped as all the air was suddenly sucked out of her mouth. My lungs were drawn empty by the rapid pressure change, my mouth working futilely as I struggled to draw breath while held in a death grip between her tongue and the roof of her mouth. Her tongue worked expertly against my body, drawing off the sticky fluids that still coated my skin, mixing them with saliva and drawing them to the back of her throat. Then, with a tremendous, fleshy noise of her powerful throat muscles slamming together, she swallowed. 

I was still held in place by her tongue, but I had a front-row seat to her throat closing up and swallowing down the fluid, and I knew that I would be helpless in the face of that strength.

Then a hot wash of air came up from her throat, and her mouth opened somewhat, letting out a satisfied "ahhh." The sound was deafening in here, the wash of light from her lips parting was blinding, and the sudden return of air pressure made my ears pop again. It was so quick, so disorienting, that I didn't even realize that I was screaming until I was cut short by her tongue pressing me hard again against the roof of her mouth.

Her tongue seemed to have a will of its own, and it was much stronger than I was. She rolled me over, between her teeth, into her cheek, then back onto her tongue again, face-down this time. It worked me further back, pulling me all the way into her mouth, until my head was dangling down her throat. I scrambled for purchase, trying to push away, but her tongue had absolute control over me, effortlessly blocking everything I tried to do. 

Then her tongue surged up and pushed me bodily out of her mouth. The cold air and the blinding light hit me like a brick wall, and it took a second for me to get my bearings. As I cleared the saliva from my eyes, I finally got a good look at who she was talking to. Or, rather, what she was talking to.

For one disconcerting moment, I saw me, dangling upside-down, my legs held between her thumb and forefinger. Then I realized that it was a video feed, recorded by a camera that sat on the desk. On the screen with the video feed, new messages scrolling through at an alarming rate, was a chatbox. I couldn't read much of it upside-down, but I did see one phrase repeated a lot. "Swallow him."

Fuck.

"Mmm," Kristi said from behind me. "He tastes pretty good. Should I eat him?"

The response from the chat seemed to be overwhelmingly in favor of it. Fuck me, how many people were watching this? How many times had I already been a toy for her eager audience?

"I don't know..." she said, swinging me around thoughtfully. "Then I won't be able to play with him any more."

Yes, don't listen to them. It seemed like I was immortal, but the last thing I wanted to do was test that inside her intestines. I had a terrible image of dying in the darkness of her stomach, gasping for air, stomach acid burning through my skin.

A notification popped up on the screen. I couldn't make out what it said, but it prominently displayed a dollar value. It seemed like quite a lot. 

Kristi laughed an airy laugh, "Fine, you win, stubborn stain." She flipped me around, looking me in the eyes. "How about you, little guy? Do you want to be my dinner?"

What the fuck did it matter what I thought? She was just milking these idiots for money, and I wasn't going to make a show of struggling for them. She didn't really wait for a response, though. She just shrugged and said, "Maybe a little seasoning first."

Her legs parted and her hips tilted until her ass was on the bed. Then, in a nauseating blur of motion, she brought me down between her legs, pushing my entire body facefirst into the fleshy, pliant lips of her pussy.

Her fingers at my back, she rubbed me mercilessly back and forth, up and down, working me between the lips of her labia and into the wet, pink flesh underneath. Once the front of my body was thoroughly coated in slimy lubricant, she placed her finger on my head and slid me, facefirst, into her vagina.

The pink, muscular flesh parted effortlessly, wrapping tight around my entire body down to my ankles. She didn't waste time, though. As soon as I was fully inserted, she grabbed my feet and pulled me back out, carrying me back up to her face coughing and sputtering.

"Make sure you struggle, little guy," she said. Then her mouth opened wide, her tongue reaching out and sliming up against the entire front of my body. I did struggle this time, primal fear seizing control of my body, telling me to fight to the end of my strength in the face of being swallowed alive.

It did nothing. She dropped me into her mouth and it closed down on me, and her tongue made a plaything of my entire body. She rolled me around, pushing me all around her mouth until I didn't even know which way was up anymore. Then she stopped, and I felt her moving around for a moment. Oh, please, don't swallow.

She opened her mouth, and the sudden light was blinding. Blinking away the slimy mix of saliva and lubricant, I found myself face-to-face with the camera. My last chance to escape. I reached out, trying to grab something to pull my way to freedom, and her mouth snapped shut again.

No, no, no, no, no. Her tongue pulled me back further into her mouth, and, without delay, her throat clamped down on my legs. In an instant, I was dragged helplessly into her throat, sliding slowly down the wet walls of her esophagus. Muscles worked at every part of my body, crushing pressure that was even more brutal than being inside her pussy, carrying me inexorably down to my fate in her stomach.