- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

In which Renee uses you as a stream toy yet again. Panty entrapment, vaginal insertion, and a bit of shrinking. It's your life now, so get used to it.

Renee knew how to ham up a performance for a livestream, but she also knew how to draw one out for a video drop. And she knew that there were supporters who loved a exhibitionist display so much that she didn't even need to get naked for it.

Halfway through her drive to class, she pulled off onto the weed-strewn driveway of an abandoned video store, and swung her car around behind the building before pulling to a stop. Gravel crunched, brakes squeaked, and the shrunken man stirred briefly against her crotch, and then there was a sudden silence.

This was about as private as she could get in a public setting. She could do some pretty unforgivable things to the shrunken man that was trapped in her panties from here. But, after the brutal sexual exercise she had endured for the sake of the stream just minutes before, the very last thing she wanted to do was use her little slave for her own pleasure. Hell, she barely even wanted him in her panties, stirring up against the sore and sensitive flesh between her legs.

What she wanted, right now, was to chuck him into the woods and let the raccoons feast on his tiny body. Be done with him forever. But she knew that that was just a lingering manifestation of her post-orgasm guilt, just as her previous ravenous appetite for new and inventive ways to use his body had just been her libido speaking.

But she had a job to do, didn't she? A job that transcended her horny impulses or her post-coital guilt. She swung open the door and walked over to the trunk of her car, where she kept extra sets of clothes, for whatever occasion her stream might require of her.

In the relative privacy of an abandoned parking lot behind a video store, Renee slipped off her shoes, shimmied off her shorts, and pulled a skimpy skirt out of her trunk. She pulled the skirt up, buttoned it closed, and then grabbed her phone to take a quick picture from between her legs.

Standing barefoot in the lot, she studied the picture carefully, zooming in on the tiny bulge in her underwear. It was decently visible, but she wasn't sure the shape, and the location, was favorable to the video that she wanted to record. She hopped up to sit on the trunk of her car, spread her legs a bit, and took another photo, to see what it would look like if she filmed from underneath her desk at class.

She pored over the picture for a minute or two, zooming in on the important parts with a shamelessness that would have shocked her own self barely two years ago. After a moment of studying the contours that the tiny man's body drew against the crotch of her underwear, she decided that, yeah, that was good enough. At least for the low-effort sort of video drop she had in mind.

So she dusted off her feet, slid her shoes back on, and got back in the car. She waited barely five minutes before she started recording for the drop; editing may be a pain in the ass, but it was always better to have more footage to work with. She had another twenty minutes in her drive, so she could try a few times at the scene she envisioned as being the 'naughty reveal in the car' intro.

"So, look, I've got to get to class," she said, speaking in a low tone, as if confiding a secret to the camera. "And I don't normally do this, but..." She bit her lip, looking off as if uncertain whether or not to share in the first place. "I've decided to bring my little friend along for the ride."

She flashed the camera on her phone between her her legs, just for a moment, just long enough that they would see the bulge of the shrunken man in her panties. She shifted her legs a little bit when she did so, just because a bit of motion made the macro part of it play better. With that done, she pointed the camera back at her own face. "Maybe he'll learn some calculus with me," she said with a giggle.

She cut the camera there. It wasn't much, maybe ninety seconds, but it would make for a good intro to a ten-minute video. She already knew what that video would look like: plenty of naughty looks, upskirts, and a few shots of her brushing her fingers across the lump of the tiny man caught in her panties. The end would obviously be a few minutes of masturbating to orgasm, either with the shrunken man or through him.

The challenge, for most of it, was getting footage in a surreptitious way while on campus. Every shot she could get on a crowded sidewalk, a busy hallway, or a packed classroom was priceless. With all those people who had no idea that there was a shrunken man between her legs around her, her viewers had the privilege of knowing a secret; a dirty, dirty secret; that the rest of the world did not.

But what kind of woman walked around with their phone camera pointed up her own skirt? The very thing that made the exhibitionism so appealing made it too embarrassing for her to get caught recording it, even for a girl as shameless in front of the camera as she was. And, what's worse, what really made recording her... activities... challenging, was the fact that a good part of what she was doing was almost certainly illegal.

She reached the next stoplight, and turned her phone camera back on, then spread her legs to give it a good view up her skirt. "Do you see him?" she asked, in a voice that practically dripped with eroticism. "He's coming for a little ride with me." She shifted her hips a bit, then drew the camera up to her face, "We've got a few hours of classwork to do together. Do you think he's up for it?"

She got another shot between her legs, and, this time, she ground her hips into her car seat a little, just to show the viewers that, at his size and in his position, he wasn't up for it. "I think he likes it," she said to the camera. She gasped in surprise, even though nothing had happened, "Oh, he's struggling! I think he liked that... We'll see..."

With a sultry look at the camera, she ended the recording. That would do for now. She could get more footage later, but she had this nagging sense in her mind that every second of footage, especially the footage she threw up online, was just digging herself a deeper legal hole. What would happen when the hammer fell? Well, it was too late, at this point, to stop now.

The only reason she kept it up like this was that almost nobody knew that what she was doing was illegal. And those who did weren't really even sure. With a shrunken man serving her every whim, acting as her toy for the entertainment of thousands of strangers, Renee was working in a very gray legal zone. But the fact that her little slave was there, presumably, against his will made her position decidedly illegal, or at least so she had been told.

The real complication was the shrinking procedure. There was no way that the little man remembered, but he had agreed, while absolutely shit-hammered, to being shrunk. What he didn't know, and what Paige barely understood, was that he was buying himself into a world of silent, unwitting, and unlimited consent.

In a very practical sense, a shrunken man could never say "no," at least while his public presence was under the strict control of his giant mistress. And the cottage industry of size-related porn had emerged from a dark world of technology that very few people even knew about. Renee had no way to know the full extent of the world she had bought herself into, but she did know that it was small. It was large enough to pay the bills; fabulously well, in fact; but it was still fairly small.

Small enough to avoid media scrutiny. Small enough to avoid serious legal strictures. So the thirty-second blurry smartphone video she had of the shrunken man agreeing in slurred tones to be shrunken down into a sex toy was all she needed. A paper-thin legal cover, and hours upon hours of explicitly pornographic, arguably non-consensual video.

There was no way it would last, she knew. But she was making a lot of money. Even now, she had already accumulated the kind of cash pool that normal people spent their entire careers building up, and she had just turned twenty-three. If she just carried on this way through to the end of college, she could leave the country and live on investment income for the rest of her life.

But it still nagged at her. She knew she couldn't trust the viewership counts, either on her stream or on her uploads, but the money was definitely real. That spoke to either a very large community, or a very wealthy one. How, then, did it seem to avoid public scrutiny to the point that nobody bothered asking whether or not the shrunken man was a willing participant in all this? Or maybe they did, and the shadowy world that had developed the pill that she had fed to her little toy while he had been full-sized managed to keep her insulated from the controversy.

The more she thought about it, the more she wanted to just call it quits now, and go back to something like a normal life. But then what would she do with the shrunken man? And all those hours of video already floating around out there?

Maybe she could bring the tiny man with her when she fled to the Caymans. Putting aside his usefulness as a video prop, he actually did occasionally make for a fun sex toy. But Kristi had split the initial investment with her, and she enjoyed using the little man as much as Renee did, so they'd have to come to some agreement. Maybe overnight mail?

She finally pulled into the campus parking lot, about a thousand miles away from her classroom, but, before she cut the engine, she flicked the camera back on for the last little snippet of video. "Hey, there!" she said in a bubbly voice, looking down at the camera that she held between her legs. On the selfie cam, she had an unflattering view up her skirt, the rest of her body towering overhead. Did the whole world look like that to the tiny man? Or was there something more profound about the ant's-eye view that the camera just couldn't capture?

"I'm about to head to class, but I thought..." she bit her lip, looking off as if she was a bit guilty about what she was going to say. Then she tilted the camera so it could see right up her skirt. "You all should see where he is. He's gonna study with me!"

She giggled,     and, with her free hand, reached under her skirt and pulled her panties to the side. The shrunken man, previously stuck unrelentingly to her crotch, tumbled out into the palm of her hand. "There he is!" she exclaimed, lifting both him and the camera up to her face. She dangled him upside-down by his feet, swinging him back and forth right beside her face, one eye on the camera to make sure that he stayed center frame. "I know you guys are jealous. Who wouldn't want to be him?"

Renee turned her gaze on the tiny man, dangling upside-down barely an inch from her face, and gave him a little kiss. She made a show of thinking for a moment, then licked his entire body from head to toe. "Is that what I taste like?" she asked, to nobody in particular. "Do you like it, little guy?"

The tiny man managed to get enough control of his flailing body to toss her the bird, so she immediately dunked him back down between her legs. "Oh, he likes it," she moaned, tilting the camera back down under her skirt.

Her hand, and the tiny man pinned between her fingers, were deep below the waistband of her panties. That thin layer of cloth was a curtain, and anyone who could see what the camera saw could only imagine what was happening behind it. Her fingertips had absolute control over his tiny body, like rolling a grain of rice against her skin, and that kind of power really sent her blood pumping.

At a whim, she could toss him into her mouth and swallow him. She could leave him trapped between the cotton of her underwear and the heat of her pussy. She could shove him deep into her asshole, or her vagina, or she could flick him underneath the passenger seat and forget about him forever. His fate was literally in her hands, and that knowledge was truly intoxicating.

And he probably hated what was happening to him. That's what made it really fun. She rubbed his tiny, helpless body against her clit for a few seconds, just until it started to feel good, and then slid him down and shoved him into her own vagina, sizing him down as she did so until he was smaller than her fingernail. She only went as deep as the second knuckle, so that she knew he would be secure no matter shat she did, then withdrew her hand.

She followed her right hand with the camera as she lifted it out from underneath her panties and up to her face, and cast the lens a hungry, desperate expression, and shoved her fluid-coated fingers into her mouth.

Renee sucked on her fingers for a few short seconds, drawing every drop of fluid that coated them down her throat, desperate for any taste of the tiny man that she had completely dominated. Then she dropped her hand and looked dead at the camera again, "I don't know if I can do this," she whispered. "He feels really good..." She giggled, biting her tongue and acting like she was caught between ecstasy and shame, and covered her mouth with the palm of her hand.

"If he keeps squirming like this..." She looked away from the camera, and made a show of feeling pleasure that didn't exist. He was way too small by now for her to even notice that he was inside her anymore. "Fuck it," she said, grinning ear to ear, "Let's do it."

She threw open the car door and stepped out, trying to keep the camera stable and pointed at her hips. "Alright, little guy," she said to nobody in particular, "Behave."

She slung her bag over her shoulder, then lowered the phone so the camera was looking up between her legs again. She couldn't leave it there for long, not in public, she just needed a few moments of her walking around. Not daring to look down at the selfie cam, she straightened out her skirt and bumped the car door shut with her hips, then took a few exaggerated steps towards her classroom, flexing her ass and swaying her hips deliberately as she did so.

She couldn't think of a good transition, so she just cut the video there.  




I had spent weeks, maybe months inside Renee's vagina by now. Between her streaming and her own personal depravity, she filled far more of her time with sex than any human being I had ever met before, more than I would have thought possible when I had first met her. And, of course, I got a front-row seat to all of it, a helpless observer or, more often, an unwilling participant. But, even for a creature of her seemingly limitless appetites, the fact was that most of her life was not spent in the throes of lust.

And so, in a way, being trapped inside her vagina was a sort of privacy. It was horrifically uncomfortable, claustrophobic beyond belief and nothing I could do would ever make it better, but it was possible to get used to it after a while. Unlike anywhere else, I knew I was safe here. Protected by flesh, by clothing, and the fact that it was generally socially unacceptable to go digging around inside your underwear in public.

Unlike when it had just been me, her, and her streaming audience alone in her car. She toyed with me like a cat with its prey, ripping me across infinite space in moments, mercilessly subjecting me to whatever part of her body she felt like it at the time, totally careless of the limitations of my own tiny body. And why should she care? What should have crushed my bones and torn my limbs apart was just a discomfort to me, a discomfort that she would never feel, so why spare me from it?

When she finally decided that she was done playing with me, she rubbed me up against her pussy for a few seconds, and I was scared that she was going to start masturbating again. There couldn't be anything particularly exciting about having a squirming, shrunken person between your fingers and your clit when you were rubbing yourself off, but she seemed to enjoy it. Fortunately, she didn't bother.  Instead, she just shoved me carelessly into her vagina, guiding my legs into the burning hot tunnel of flesh, pulling her hand an inch back, and putting her fingers on my shoulders to shove me all the way in. A two-step motion of terrifying complexity and scale that she did effortlessly, in less time than it took to describe it.

When her fingers departed my new world of infinite heat and fluid, and the walls slowly tightened up around me, I finally noticed that she had shrunken me again. A lot. Last time she had left me inside her vagina for so long that she had been forced to find a new spot for me for her period, but I had been four, maybe five inches tall then. Now, I was so small that even that a person of that size would seem giant to me.

Of course, my diminished size still didn't spare me the pressure of the fleshy walls, which squeezed down around me now that the massive bulk of her fingers had departed. It didn't help me escape the suffocating heat, and it didn't make it any easier to find a pocket where I could breathe more air than the slimy fluid that filled my world. If anything, it made everything more difficult. It took every ounce of my strength to press against the walls that surrounded me, and even then, the plaint, lubricant-soaked flesh absorbed my every move like quicksand, pressing down around every curve of my body like a latex glove.

It was easier to just lie there, upside-down and spread-eagled, more or less in the same position and spot as she had left me, with the pressure of the walls around me holding in me in place through the rough and unpredictable motion of her body outside. It left me feeling uncomfortably like luggage.

No, not even luggage. I had been luggage when I was bigger, but she had shrunken me down so much that the only time she would think about me would be to wonder if I was even still there. I was nothing more than a part of her body now. A completely insignificant part, and I had as much say over what she did as any other part. Miles and miles away, across a seemingly infinite expanse of flesh, her head was doing the driving, and I was just along for the ride.

Suddenly, the relatively safe space of her vagina felt a whole lot less safe. Whatever her body did to me here, it would do it almost completely without her knowledge, and I would be carried along like an ant in a rainstorm. What would happen? And what would happen to me? Would I be lost deeper inside her, or would I be lost to the harsh infinity of the outside world?