- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

In which you once again star prominently in Renee's stream. Anal insertion and panties entrapment.

The vibration continued, varying in strength and pattern, for far too long. It was annoying, but it wasn't really affecting me. For Renee, however, it was clearly doing something. I could hear her pleasured moans through the flesh and the plastic that surrounded me. I could feel her movements getting more and more erratic, I could even hear her heartbeat gaining in pace and volume.

There was nothing comfortable about my situation. My prison was just large enough that her every motion tossed me carelessly up and down, slamming my tiny body into the hard plastic walls that trapped me. The heat was oppressive and the air was stale, but the silver lining was that I didn't have anything to do with whatever stunt she was pulling with the vibrator.

She was climaxing for the camera. What else could it be? And she was drawing it out to milk as much money as she could from her viewers. It was pathetic, but I couldn't help but remember that I was her helpless, shrunken sex slave, trapped in a tiny prison that she had shoved up her asshole for fun. Was I really in a place to say that anything she did was pathetic?

I had endured Renee's orgasms countless times. I knew the taste of her, the smell of her, I knew everything about what turned her on, I knew the rhythm of her pelvic muscles at the moment of climax better than I knew the national anthem. Here, ensconed in the hard plastic bell of her buttplug, I was spared the brutal experience I had suffered before, the experience of being used as her personal sex toy, and I was relieved for it.

Do you want to be Renee's sex toy?

If you had asked me that question when the woman had first moved into my apartment, when I first saw that tight ass in short shorts struggling to move a mattress up the stairs, I would have said yes. Absolutely, yes. Yes, forever. The answer still would have been yes when I finally managed to coax that ass into my bed on a Tuesday night. Hell, the answer still would have been yes when I woke up the next morning to that ass sitting on my face. Breakfast in bed.

But now I was trapped, thimble-sized, in the tiny plastic chamber of one of Renee's sex toys, shoved directly up that ass. And all I could think was how grateful I was not to be involved with the sex toy that she was actually using at that moment.

What a miserable fucking life.

So many questions, though. Did anyone know, or care, what she was doing with me? Did they think I went missing, or did they know and just think it was consensual? You couldn't just disappear a person and not leave loose ends, and you sure as hell couldn't livestream that person's tortured existence as your sex toy and not have someone ask questions.

And the most obvious question was what the fuck had even happened? I had been shrunk! How was that even possible, and how had a pair of sports medicine undergrad students figured it out? Was it reversible? I didn't even know that shrunken person porn was a thing, but apparently it was a big enough business that both my roommates had an eager, paying audience. Did they have a unique advantage in being able to use an actual shrunken person as their plaything, or was there a whole world of size-related sex slavery that I had been unknowingly plunged into?

No answers were forthcoming, obviously. And I suspected that, if these two were smart, they would try their best to keep me from finding any answers. There was a way out of here, there had to be, I knew it, but I would have to fight these giantesses to figure it out.

It was hard not to feel helpless, though. I was trapped inside her buttplug, and she had complete control over my size; what fighting could I possibly do?

After about twenty minutes of on-and-off vibration, and a little less than five of overblown play-acting at sexual rapture, Renee finally came. I could hear it in her desperate gasps and the rapid pounding of her heart, and feel it in the writhing of her hips and the pulsing of her pelvic muscles. The vibrator cut out abruptly, and, when it was all over, I was finally left in blessed peace.

Relative peace, that is. Her body was still an endless source of noise and motion. Now that that was over, though, what did she have in store for me next?

*****

Renee lay there in the driver's seat of her car, breathing heavy in the afterglow of an orgasm made that much more powerful by her attempts to keep it suppressed. Every second that she had been able to keep the vibrator inside her was more money, and, by her count, she had made more than a thousand dollars since stepping out of the shower. But there was twenty thousand on top of that that she would have no choice but to return.

Her hair was a mess, still damp from the shower, her face was flushed, and sweat was beading up on her forehead. She knew she looked like a mess, but she kept the stream live, looking longingly at the dollar value that she had passed up by not being able to keep her lust under control. But, then again, the number of donations that had come in would have kept the vibrator in her viewers' control for more than eight hours. Eight hours! She couldn't even imagine edging herself for that long, let alone subjecting herself to a vibrator as strong as this one.

Next time she'd use a weaker vibrator. Maybe keep her own control over it as well without telling anyone.

"Whoo," she gasped, looking at the camera with a sultry grin. "You really know how to please a woman..." She took a deep breath, and let it out in a sigh, and tilted the camera down to her crotch. Her shorts were around her knees, but her panties were still on, and the wet spot between her legs was plain for all to see. "That was just too much. If you didn't get a chance to control it, you'll get your money back, don't worry. But, for now..."

She lifted her hips off the car seat and, with her free hand, dug into the back of her underwear, spreading her legs as much as she could to get access to the plug still in her asshole. "Let's take a look at our little buddy and see how he's doing."

She pulled the toy out and crashed down onto the seat, setting the phone carefully on the dash so it could keep filming. A pungent smell followed the plug when she lifted it out of her panties, but nobody could smell it on the stream, so it didn't matter.

She unscrewed the base and tipped the shrunken man out and into her open palm. "Was that fun?" she asked him. "Did you enjoy working out with me?"

He didn't respond, and he didn't have to. She looked up at the camera, "I think he's jealous of the vibrator," she said. She lowered him down onto the seat between her legs and slouched forwards, presenting him face-to-face with a wet spot that was as big as he was. "I was thinking about you the whole time, little guy, do you see that? You got me all worked up..."

She pulled down the waistband of her panties, exposing her pussy to him, and to the stream. It was still flushed red, and smeared with slimy lubricant, from the furious ride to orgasm that she had titillated her viewers with.

She grabbed the phone and brought the camera down so that the viewers could see it, and him, up close and personal. "Don't worry," she cooed, "I kept it nice and warm for you." She stroked the flesh delicately with the back of the thumb that was holding open the waistband, "Mmm, and wet... Why don't you try a taste?"

It would have been best for her if he just took the fucking cue and stepped up into her open panties so she could wrap the stream up quickly, but he was still reticent. After a moment, she reached behind him and tapped him on the ass with her middle finger, and he tumbled forwards into the cotton hammock.

She let the waistband snap shut without even checking to make sure he was in the right spot, and giggled, "Oh my God!" she exclaimed, raising the camera to her face so nobody could see her reaching down to adjust him, "He just jumped right in! I didn't know he was that eager."

Once she had him safely tucked away between her labia, squarely situated right over the wet spot in her underwear, she lowered the camera back down to her crotch. "Can you see him down there? How are you doing, little guy?" she asked in a singsong voice.

"I think he likes it," she said, looking at the camera as she raised it to give her audience a view of her entire body. "I can feel him moving down there... Oh!"

She straightened up abruptly, letting out a quiet gasp in a totally fabricated moment of pleasured surprise. Even if her little toy was moving down there, she could barely feel him, and he sure wouldn't be able to work her to orgasm on his own. But the viewers didn't have to know that. With some convincing moans and spasmodic convulsions, she could convince them that the tiny man was pushing all of her buttons in all the right ways.

After cumming on camera once already, genuinely, she didn't even have to pretend to reach orgasm. She could just dangle his future as a pleasurable irritant out there, and people would lap it up.

"Oh, you are jealous of the vibrator, aren't you?" she asked. She let out another gasp and tightened up, gripping the car seat. "Ohh... Keep that up..."

She ground her hips around a little, knowing full well that she was squishing him between her body and the leather seat beneath her. She kept the camera close up on her gyrating hips, so people could see the torture she was putting him through. "He's definitely having fun down there," she purred. "But if he's not careful... Oh!"

She gave her hips a little twitch to accompany the gasp. If nothing else, she knew how to fake an orgasm. She let out a loose, husky giggle, "Oohhh, if he's not careful... Things might get really wet down there, little guy!"

Renee lifted the camera back up to her face, chewing thoughtfully on her lip and looking off into the distance. "I think... I think I can do this all day," she whispered, as if sharing a dirty secret. "If he keeps this up..." She closed her eyes and let out a shuddering gasp. "Oh, we're gonna have fun," she said, pouring as much lust into her expression as she could manage. "Tune in later." She was barely subvocalizing at this point, the camera only inches from her face. "We'll see how he does."

With the push of a button, Renee cut the stream and put the phone down. She transitioned from sex-desperate succubus to normality in an instant, sliding her pants all the way up and reaching to put her shirt back on. She didn't even bother addressing her little toy anymore; now that the camera was off, he didn't even exist to her. She'd cut up the stream later, publish it as a standalone video, and then start a new one later today.

She put her seatbelt on and threw the car into drive. Right. Workout done, stream done, but class didn't start for nearly two hours. Might as well grab breakfast.

*****

Knocked unexpectedly in the back, I tumbled forwards into the giantess' panties, and, as soon as I hit the cotton surface, she let the waistband snap shut, and I was slammed brutally into the bulk of her body.

Renee wasn't done, though. I heard her speaking, but couldn't make out the words over the rustling of fingers against fabric, as she reached down to adjust my position to the most sadistic location possible. My back rubbed painfully across sandpaper stubble as she slid me down, headfirst, until my entire body had slipped between the lips of her labia.

The heat was incredible. Slimy fluid coated my entire body and filled my mouth with every breath. Soft flesh wrapped eagerly around my tiny form, as if it was trying to swallow me whole, and the wet cotton of her underwear kept me pinned up against it. Even if I tried to move to escape, or even to work my way to a more comfortable position, the slick flesh around me and the pressure of the panties at my face would conspire to force me to sink deeper in.

It was a miserable, miserable place to be. At this size, her vagina was an instrument of exquisite torture; the only saving grace was that I was facing away from it.

I could hear her speaking, at least a bit, and then her hips tilted downwards abruptly. Her weight shifted, and suddenly it was all centered on top of me. The soft flesh of her vulva bore down on my back like a car rolling over me. My ears rang, the blood pounding in my head at the sudden, massive increase in pressure, and all I could hear was my own heartbeat, competing with the one that pulsed insistently through the giantess' flesh against my body.

Trapped beneath her mountainous bulk, I could feel her speak more than hear it, and I was certain that it was little more than fake sex sounds. Oh, do you like that, you bitch? What part of this is getting you off? The fact that I'm not moving, or the fact that I literally can't?

Knowing her, it was probably actually the latter. Nothing like casually torturing your roommate, right?

After a few moments, she started to grind her hips around, probably still showing off for the camera. But, already pinned beneath all one million tons of her, and with her panties saving me from being rubbed brutally against the leather of her car seat, it wasn't that much worse. I could feel the motion, I could hear the deafening squeaking and rubbing sounds of her body against leather, and the blazing hot flesh of her vulva pressed down mercilessly on my diminutive figure. My life was miserable, but her moving around didn't make my life any more miserable.

But what I knew, what I dreaded, was that, in this position, I was totally helpless to her whims, and to the whims of her viewers. If she thought it would be entertaining to them, or even just pleasurable for her, she could reach down into my hot, fluid-filled world and shove my entire body into her vagina effortlessly. It was the only thing she could do to make things worse for me, but she could do it instantly and without warning.

So, every time I heard her speak, every time I felt her move, it came with a sense of dread, a fear that this would be the time that she decided to step it up. This would be the moment that she would confine me to the muscular prison between her legs. It didn't happen, not even when she fell silent and slouched down into her car seat, relieving me of the pressure of her body weight. But I still knew that she could, and that she would without warning and seemingly without reason.

I was already subjected to brutal heat, intense pressure, and a seemingly never-ending world of bodily fluids. Eventually, I just wanted her to get it over with. Just shove me into your vagina, you bitch, and forget about me.

I couldn't believe that that was my greatest hope right now. There had to be a way out of this.