- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Last Chapter!

Andrew squirms between Vanessa’s toes trying to escape, he had been stuck between them ever since they got home and Vanessa was obsessed with reading through Rose’s dumb magic book.

“Nessa… can you put me down please? This isn’t very comfortable,” Andrew taps her toes trying to get her attention.

“Huh, oh sure hon. Sorry,” She spreads her toes dropping him to the carpet slightly roughly.

Vanessa smiles and watches him looking up at her like a sad puppy, “What’s wrong Drew?”

“I just… can I read with you?” She smiles noticing he must feel lonely down by her feet. She reaches down scooping him up and setting him on her thigh, “Better?”

He nods and sits leaning against her toned stomach and looking at the book with her.


Vanessa continues to search for a beginners spell since she’s only done a few workshops outside of school. Soon she sees some emotional spells, such as feeling sad towards everything, happy, sexual, submissive, confident, then something really catches her eye. Vanessa smirks down at him then whispers, suddenly she strokes his back finishing the spell.

Andrew squirms feeling odd and jumps a little at Vanessa’s sensual touch, “Y-yes?”

“Oh nothing.” She strokes his side again and he moans suddenly. The touch was wonderful and sensual and sexual all in one.

He looks up at her worried what she’ll think, “I’m sorry, I-I don’t know why I did that.”

“Shhh… it’s okay, how’s this feel?” She moves her nail down his spine gently and to his inner thigh.

Andrew moans and shivers from her touch, “R-really g-good, why does it…?” She giggles making Andrew suspicious.

She points to a spell in the book, Sexually Sensitive To Touch - Beginners Magic.

“H-hey that’s not fair…” He interrupts himself by moaning due to Vanessa stroking his spine again.

He tries to squirm away from her but Vanessa easily keeps control over him, “Vanessa qu-quit it…”

“Why should I? You're clearly enjoying it.” She winks his way and rubs over his chest and down just barely avoiding his manhood.

She lets him move around some not wanting to push the little guy too far especially since they are just friends… right?

“So… when should we tell your family? I think your sister is home so we can show them all at once luckily.” She strokes his back to both mess with and comfort him.

Andrew groans at the idea of telling his family, but mostly his sister.

“Can we wait a little bit before saying anything? I feel like Brittney would enjoy me being this small more than you realize.”

He squirms a bit due to the magic she's using, “By the way since when have you been into magic?”

She smiles thinking about Brittney tossing him around, “I mean should probably tell them sooner than later especially when we drop off your car.” A quick blush appears on her face, “Well my boss gave us a few workshops one day and I've attended a few more since, it's just really… interesting. Plus I'm pretty good at it.”

“Oh well I think you shouldn't use it I always thought it made people lazy by using it.” He says being a bit condescending.

Vanessa frowns at him a bit taking a bit of offense to that, “Well I enjoy using it. You know you can be a real jerk sometimes.” She pushes him off her lap and gets up.

“Ow hey! You know I've never liked magic!”

Vanessa puts her hands on her hips and looks down at him, “And you know some of our friends use magic. Just because you are unable to use it doesn't mean you have to take it out on people who can use it.”

Andrew looks down frustrated, “Even if I could use it I wouldn’t…” He grumbles to himself.

She starts walking away frustrated with her little friend, “Well, I enjoy it, your sister enjoys it, even some of your friends do too.

“Well good for you guys.” He turns away from her too stubborn to apologize even though he knows he's in the wrong.

“Ugh I would say you’re as stubborn as a mule, but a mule corporates more than you!” She stomps away looking in the book trying to find a spell wanting him to see how ridiculous he’s being.

Vanessa searches and finds a stress relief section, “Interesting, humiliate him, de-stress myself. Perfect.” She looks over at his pouting form and whispers the spell.

Andrew looks up at her, “Did you say something?”

“Nope. I’m just really… stressed.” Vanessa watches as Andrews body changes to a rubber like substance, but looks just like him, he can move a little and talk. Losing his balance he falls over and has a hard time shifting around.

“What the hell? What just happened?” He tries to get up, but has extreme difficulty in doing so. He looks up as Vanessa approaches him.

“You stressed me out so much that I needed a stress ball… I think you’ll do.” She reaches down grabbing him by his left arm, Andrew feels some pressure, but no pain. Vanessa squeezes his arm some and stretches it testing him, Andrew cringes at the feeling since it’s odd and unnatural, but there’s no pain associated with it.

“Well at least it doesn't hurt, but it feels so weird! Also it's really hard to move.”

She rolls her eyes, “And you’re hard to deal with. Get over it.” She stretches his torso as far as she can, balls him up and stretches him again. He snaps back to his original size each time and feels odd everytime.

Vanessa turns on the TV and stretches and curls him up while watching trying to calm herself down so she doesn’t hurt him when normal.

She puts his body under her feet and stretches him on both sides of her feet like a piece of exercise gear, he didn’t seem to have a limit to his stretching.

Andrew cringes and makes the mistake of pissing her off again, “Jeez Nessy someone needs to work on their anger management. I never realized how temperamental you were.”

“You’re such a jerk Andrew!” Vanessa throws him across the room so he slams into the TV then falls to the ground.

Andrew groans having felt that one a little, “Maybe I should keep my mouth shut, good thing I'm basically rubber, that could've been bad.”

Vanessa sits on the couch upset with her knees to her chest and the spell starts to wear off of Andrew.

Andrew looks over at her, “Hey you okay? I was only teasing you, you never used to get upset about it…” A look of concern comes across his face.

“I just… I don’t appreciate you being so rude to me… you’re my friend and I understand we tease each other, but you go too far sometimes.” She looks away.

Andrew makes his way over to her, “Hey I'm sorry, honest I am. Is there anything I can do to make it up to you?”

She stays quiet, “Just try to be nice… maybe actually try not to be a jerk to me or anyone else.” She looks down at him and her eyes seem tearey.

“Hey please don't cry I'll try really, but it’s really hard!”

She sighs, “You said you care what I think about you… well I care what you think about me. What if I called you a tempermental magical wannabe? Because that’s what you were pretty much calling me.”

Andrew attempts to climb up the couch but is clearly failing at his size.

“I just I uh…” He tries to say something to justify himself, but there's nothing he can say to make what he said sound better to her. He sighs, “I'm sorry I said that it was wrong of me…” He says feeling a bit defeated.

She reaches down and gently helps him up onto a cushion, “It’s okay, just please try harder to change, at least a little.”

“I don't know if I can make that guarantee…” He says being truthful, “I'll try that’s the best I can give you…”

She nods, “Fine. Just try though and I’ll be happy.” Vanessaa gives a weak smile down at him, she really does care what he thinks, more than he knows.

“I really screwed up again didn't I? Also I really hope being your stress toy won't be a common thing.” He laughs a bit trying to lighten the mood.

She nods, “A bit, you didn’t like being my stress toy?” She giggles messing with him.

“Well the only good part was I couldn't feel pain, but other than that I had practically no control over my own body.”

Vanessa smirks, “So the control freak didn’t like his friend controlling his body? You’re 3 inches tall, I think you’re going to have to get used to that.” She gently pokes him knocking Andrew on his butt.

“Oof! Well at least I know you wouldn't make me do anything against my will… right?”

A hand goes to her chin as she thinks, “Well… depends.” She winks and smiles.

He blushes a bit, “D-Depends on what?”

She stands up and stretches showing off her toned stomach and giving him a nice view of her plump behind, “Guess you’ll find out later.” She winks and walks away towards the kitchen looking for lunch.

He thinks to himself a bit, “Oh man I never realized how flirtatious and cute she was…” He stares a bit not really thinking about it as he does. “Even if she is a bit of a control freak I don't know if I mind at all…” He says still thinking to himself while blushing some.


“Are you hungry or do you want to be my test dummy some more?” She smiles from the kitchen at him.

“I mean I'm not too hungry right now.” He blushes some, “What sort of tests did you have in mind?”

“Well I know it doesn't sound like fun, but I want to turn you into something.” She looks at her hand then her toes, “Like a ring.”

Vanessa finds the incantation and starts to whisper it, Andrew backs away nervously.

“Wh-What kind of ring?” He looks up at her as Vanessa whispers.

“Maybe one I can wear on my hand and my toes,” She finishes and giggles watching as he slowly transforms. He turns into a beautiful opal stone and ring. Vanessa picks him up and smiles, “You look great as jewelry by the way.”

He mumbles to himself, “That's what Rose said…”

Vanessa looks for the spell so they can still chat and she slips him on the toe next to her big toe, “Perfect fit.”

Andrew looks up at her from his new position thinking he'll never get used to how this feels.

“Sorry Drew, I'm trying to find a spell so we can talk. Give me a minute.” Vanessa sits on the couch searching and wiggling her toes loving the feeling of a toe ring, especially knowing its a Drew ring.

Drew thinks to himself, “Why do I like being her jewelry all of a sudden? I hated being Rose's and this isn't that much different except its Nessa this time.” If Andrew could blush right now he'd be as red as a tomato.

He looks up at her beautiful form so concentrated on being able to talk to little him, she's so adventurous and nice to him… usually. Nicer than Rose for sure. Maybe he enjoys being her tiny friend more than he thought he would. Maybe he could be more than just a tiny friend… yeah right.


His thoughts are interrupted as Vanessa jumps up smiling bouncing on her toes making Drew have an odd sensation similar to a trampoline, “Found it!”

She says it bright and loud then smiles to him, “Does it work?”

Andrew thinks, “Well if it does work I'm here to tell you that you wiggle your toes a lot.”

“The foot fetish guy didn't notice? Odd.” She winks and smiles giddy that it worked.

He thinks again, “I mean I know you've wiggled them I just never noticed how much!” He clearly is very flustered from Vanessa's teasing.

She giggles, “Oh relax tiny, I'm doing it extra because you're down there.” She walks to the kitchen looking for food again. Andrews vision sees out of the gem and can only see her giant form walking and occasionally looking down at him in an admiring way. It's nice to be near her. The sensation of walking is odd but he could get used to it.

He thinks for a sec, “Say how long do you plan to keep me like this?”

“Um… until I figure out what to make for a late lunch and early dinner..” she searches and shifts the weight on her feet back and forth while thinking.

Vanessa starts to hear Andrews thoughts about how cute and amazing she is as he's clearly not paying attention to his own thoughts.

She looks down at him surprised and unsure if he's just sucking up or actually thinking those nice things.

He thinks to her, “You know it's weird being a ring I can feel how I'm shaped and even though I know it's not natural, it feels that way you get what I'm saying?”

Vanessa giggles, “I kind of understand. I'm glad it doesn't hurt. How's pasta with chicken and alfredo sauce sound?”

Andrew cringes at the word pasta from Rose but knows Vanessa won't eat him… probably.

“It sounds good Vanessa and no matter how much I look good you can't keep me like this.” He thinks to her in a teasing way.

“Yeah yeah, whatever.” She giggles and starts making food.

Andrew looks up at her as best he can wondering how this whole year is gonna be, so far it seems like it'll be good, but that can change in a heartbeat… or spell.


Vanessa smiles down at him knowing he'll have fun during the year, but it's going to be difficult making him change his ways. Maybe his sister or his friends will whip him into shape, or maybe just have him living with her will help his ego deflate.

Does he actually think she's pretty… does he like her? Yeah right… or maybe?

Vanessa continues to make dinner and Andrew continues to stare up at his giantess… all seems well and perfect. However, that's just Day 2 with Vanessa of 365 days of being bewitched and tiny.


 

Chapter End Notes:

That's all folks! Although this story is ending, both of us have decided to write a sequel to Tiny Bewitching!

We really enjoyed writing this story and we have so many ideas for a sequel. New Characters, New Events, and One Year to write about Vanessa and Andrew's adventures.

Please tell us what you want to see in a sequel and what you enjoyed in this story! Reviews are always welcome!