[Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstarPrinter
Summary:

A young married couple are getting intimate in the bedroom, when the playful wife decides to surprise her hubby by using her powers that she never told him about... on him. ;) 

 

I decided to write this because I love gentle giantess, but in all the stories on this site, the giantesses who are romantically involved with their tiny men always seem... too gentle for my taste. Here's one with a generous helping of playfulness and mischief, who isn't afraid to mess around with her man a little. Hope you enjoy! 


Rated: X
Categories: Mouth Play, Giantess, Breasts, Body Exploration, Butt, Couples, Entrapment, Feet, Footwear, Gentle, Humiliation, Legwear Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.)
Size Roles: F/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 7 Completed: Yes
Word count: 7642 Read: 71090
Published: January 25 2019 Updated: January 26 2019
Story Notes:

I decided to play around with perspective. The story is told in 2nd person pov, but from the wife’s perspective. So basically, she’s narrating the story in real time.

1. Chapter 1: Hot and Heavy by Tiny_Significance [Reviews - 0] (936 words)

I decided to play around with perspective. The story is told in 2nd person pov, but from the wife’s perspective. So basically, she’s narrating the story in real time. 

2. Chapter 2: Footsies, Handheld, and Kisses by Tiny_Significance [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (1205 words)

Let the games begin! ;) 

 

 

3. Chapter 3: Explanations and a Challenge by Tiny_Significance [Reviews - 0] (1937 words)

The wife's size-changing powers are inspired by littlewarrior's "A Girl Named Annie," which, if you haven't read, is amazing. 

 

 

4. Ending 1: You Lose! by Tiny_Significance [Reviews - 0] (778 words)

The first, and much shorter, ending. 

5. Ending 2: You Win! (Chapter 1) by Tiny_Significance [Reviews - 0] (801 words)

This is definitely the longer ending. What can I say? I like happy endings. :) 

6. Ending 2: You Win! (Chapter 2) by Tiny_Significance [Reviews - 0] (1213 words)

Our playful lady just can't help herself, as we will soon see. ;) 

 

 

7. Ending 2: You Win! (Chapter 3) by Tiny_Significance [Reviews - 1] (772 words)

Last chapter! I know the POV has been a little weird. (The thought I had in mind was that of an erotic reading of this by a woman, which I may commission soon, though the male's dialogue might have to be edited out for something like that) Nonetheless, I hope you have enjoyed!