- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Last chapter! I know the POV has been a little weird. (The thought I had in mind was that of an erotic reading of this by a woman, which I may commission soon, though the male's dialogue might have to be edited out for something like that) Nonetheless, I hope you have enjoyed! 

I look at my phone for a bit, before realizing my something. You’re taking a lot longer than a guy usually takes to pee. I become worried, realizing that you’re probably just savoring every moment you have as a normal-sized human being, and dreading the moment you step foot into our bedroom. Dreading coming back... to me. I close my eyes. Our bedroom is supposed to be the place where we can both feel safe. Free to be who we are, completely open to one another without fear of judgement or mistreatment. I know that even though we both enjoy what activities my powers can allow us to do, I’ve abused them.


This was supposed to just be fun, but now you feel as though you’re on thin ice with me, wondering if I’ll treat you like a human being, my partner and love of my life, or like a weasel to keep in my pocket and take out when I’m bored. Just as I’m thinking these things, the bathroom door opens, and I bolt upright. I nervously curl my legs in front of me as you creep out from the doorway, your eyes not leaving mine.


“It’s ok baby!” I assure you. “I won’t shrink you, don’t worry!” I get up to meet you in the middle of the room and wrap my arms around you.


“The last thing I want is for you to be scared of me baby, wondering if I’ll treat you like my partner or my toy,” you sigh in relief and put your arms around me.


“Thank you baby,” you whisper, squeezing me tight. I love it when you hold me in your arms. I’m enjoying the hug, when I hear you say something unexpected.


“For tonight, though, babe, I’ll let you do whatever you want.” I pull away and look you in the eye.


“Are you sure? You’re ok being small and helpless? Because you know...” I start tracing my fingers down the muscles of your chest.


“I’ve realized why I liked having my big man in the first place.” You laugh and give me a quick peck on the lips.


“Well too bad, babydoll,” you say. I put my hands on your face lovingly. You pick them up and look at them.


“I’ve decided that I like these pretty little hands best when they’re big enough to be my jungle gym!” You kiss my palms and each of my fingertips one by one as I giggle uncontrollably.


“You’re so cute!” I gush, reaching forward to smooch your lips again. “Alright then baby, you ready?” I ask. You put your arms around my waist and give me a quick squeeze.


“Ready, my big, beautiful girl,” you say softly.


“Ok...” I say, raising my hand to snap my fingers. But then I feel you pinching my ass a little.


“Ooh!” I cry in shock, and you wink at me. Then I grin mischievously. “So you like my ass, huh, big guy?” I giggle. Your face goes a little solemn.


“Oh fuck...” you whisper, and I laugh.


“Too late now, big man.” I kiss you on the cheek, and snap my fingers, this time shrinking you in mid air so I can catch you in my hand. In one swift motion, I pivot on the balls of my feet back towards our bed, and reach my hands behind my back. With one hand I pull open the waistband of my panties, and with the other I dangle you over the opening.


“Have fun, big guy!” I giggle, giving your little ass a squeeze with my fingers before dropping you into mine. I let go, but you don’t drop. You’ve wrapped your arms around my index fingertip, and you pull yourself up, with your face now pressed into my nail. I giggle, wiggling my finger to play with you.


“Nice try, my little man,” I tease before flicking you off and into my panties. I feel you squirming between my asscheeks as I let go of the waistband, feeling it snap satisfyingly against my skin. You burrow between my cheeks, and I giggle, reaching back to press them together. You keep squirming, and I giggle. I trot back to our bed, and jump on. I land on my ass, rubbing it around into the bed.


“How is it in there, little hubby?” I tease. You keep squirming, but then I feel you wiggle deeper until you’re moving towards my vagina. When you get there I simply place a hand over you and pat your back.


“Good boy,” I say. A girl could definitely get used to this… ;)

Chapter End Notes:

Well that's that! This has been pretty much my ultimate giantess fantasy for if it happened in real life. I made sure to hit everything I like in this story. The only thing I like more is the feeling of having absolutely no control, and this doesn't have that since the wife can simply reverse the shrinking with a snap of her fingers. That's definitely how I'd want it in real life, but it's not what... really gets me going, you know? Stories like the ones on GentleGiantessandTiny's page are much more my liking for the realm of pure fantasy, so go check them out! Hope you enjoyed this! I don't know what I'll write next, but it'll only be here if I think it's good, so stay tuned! ;)