- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Our playful lady just can't help herself, as we will soon see. ;) 

 

 

We lay there for about ten minutes until you break the blissful silence.


“Well this was certainly an eventful night,” you say. “It’s not everyday you find out your wifey has superpowers.” You smooch me on the cheek and I giggle.


“Well the night’s not over yet, hot stuff,” I giggle, snapping my fingers. You start to feel funny again.


“What? No baby please! You’re kidding, right? I just got back to normal size!” You plead. “Don’t shrink me baby. No! I don’t wanna shrink, please.”


You start kissing my face and neck, then my shoulder, and I feel your kisses get smaller and smaller as they get lower and lower on my back. Your arm slips off my side as you become unable to reach, still pleading. “Please *smooch* please *smooch* please *smooch* please please...” your voice gets softer as you shrink until it’s just like before. I can feel you near my armpit on the bed, as I’m still laying on my side.


“You’re so silly, honey!” I say, propping myself up a little and looking over my shoulder enough to just barely see you. You’re standing a little ways from my back so I can see you, my thumb-sized husband. “You didn’t think I would keep you all big and stuff, right? That was just a sex break!” I wink. “No no, you’re back as you should be: no bigger than my thumb.” You pound your little fists on my back.


“Sweetheart, you can’t do this to me!” You shout. “I’m your husband, and you have to respect me as a man with a right to my freedom!” I roll my eyes and sigh at you.


“Boring!” I mock, and lay on my back. I feel you squirming in the expanse of my flesh, and while it feels great, I don’t want you to suffocate, so I shift myself. It takes you a minute to realize where you are, but soon enough I feel the thrashing of tiny limbs and the vibrations of muffled screams tickling me from in my armpit. I start laughing as you begin to squirm your way out of my armpit. It’s a little easy for you, since I’m kinda sweaty from our sex, so I press my hand against my arm to press you into my pit. Now I feel more muffled shouts and your struggles are enhanced, and I laugh at the ticklish sensations. Your tiny head finally pops out, and soon you’re standing on my shoulder.


“Not cool, babe!” You shout. “Oh don’t pretend you don’t love every second of my playfulness,” I retort, poking your little abs gently.


“That’s beside the point!” You shout. “The only time I should shrink is when one of us asks for it, and the other agrees. It’s called consent!” I just roll my eyes and stick my tongue out at you.


“Blah blah blah...” I chant. “What’s so great about you being big anyways?” I tease you, and you look a little hurt.


“How about holding you? How about getting to drive my car and go to work and eat and go where I want when I want. Does my freedom as a person not matter to you?” You argue. I scoop you into the palm of my hand and sit up.


“Of course it does, silly. I love the feeling of safety and comfort that I feel around you, baby, even though you’re a couple inches shorter than me!” You roll your eyes as I giggle.


“I love knowing that you can and will protect me. I love it when we go out and have dinner or go dancing and you hold me in your arms. Even just now. I love having sex with you and cuddling together. In short, I love having a man,” you look up at me appreciatively.


“But... I just really like this too. At least in the comfort of our own home. Maybe it’s a sense of beautiful irony. Like I get to have my turn holding and protecting you, just playing with you like my personal little toy and satisfying your every desire. Think about it, you’d never have to worry about anything if you stayed like this. I would take care of everything for you. Having you adore me like a little pet. It’s really cute, even if it’s in a weird way.” I finish, and we just stare at each other for a minute.


“I already told you baby, I like it too,” you reply. “But you can’t just do whatever you want to me because you can, baby. Sure, it’s kind of hot, but in the long run it sucks to have my freedom taken away on a whim. Especially when it’s you, the one person I love and trust the most. Just please ask me first, ok?” You finish, and my head is now hanging shamefully again. But I raise it again to meet your eyes.


“Ok, baby. I will,” I say softly, making you smile. “But don’t think I’ll never shrink you without warning from time to time! I love the spontaneity of it! It’s so naughty!” You laugh at my gushing.


“I know, baby. I know,” you agree. “You gotta remember though, babe. This is still the first night of my knowing about my wife’s powers, and she’s already talking about wanting to keep me as a pet the size of her big toe! I’m still trying to take it all in!” You confess, and I laugh at how right you are.


“I’m sorry, honey,” I say. “I guess I didn’t think about that. And don’t worry, you’ve convinced me. I won’t keep you like this all the time.” I giggle, and you wipe your hand across your forehead.


“Whew! That’s a relief!” You laugh. “Besides, babe, if this was my default size around the house, what about all the little things that make up free, everyday life? Like, what if I have to go to the bathroom, and you’re too busy rolling me around with your fingers or toes to notice?” You ask.


“Well that’s easy,” I say. “You just ask to go, I make you big for a few minutes, you do your business, and you come back so I can restore you to your rightful place: cradled in the loving hands of your wife! ... or under her feet.” I wink, and you roll your eyes.


“Well in that case,” you say. “May I go to the bathroom, wifey?” I giggle at your request.


“Sure thing, hubby,” I chime. Climbing to the edge of the bed, I set my feet on the ground and set you between them. You look up at me expectantly.


“Well go ahead, start walking,” I giggle, wiggling my toes. “I’m not gonna un-shrink you right there.”


You do as I say and start walking in the direction of the bathroom. As you get a good distance from my feet, I snap my fingers. You grow more gradually this time, each step adding a few inches. As you reach the bathroom door, you’re normal size again. Taking a deep breath, you walk into the bathroom and shut the door. I lay back on the bed and just enjoy the feeling of the blankets surrounding me.


 

Chapter End Notes:

There will be a bit more sentimental stuff in the last chapter, but it'll end on a friskier note, don't worry. ;)