- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

This is definitely the longer ending. What can I say? I like happy endings. :) 

You make it to my panties, and lucky enough for you, there’s still plenty of time. You pull back my fishnet tights, and reach for the edge of my panties. Feeling mischievous again, I grab the waistband of my panties and pull them up tight. Determined, you climb under my tights and pull with both hands to pry open my panties, using all your strength. Not wanting you to lose your energy for sex, I let go of my panties, letting them loosen up. You pry my underwear away from the skin of my crotch and crawl in.


“I win!” I hear you shout triumphantly, and soon there’s a little lump called my husband sitting in my panties up against my vulva. I’m about to pull you out, but I gasp as I feel something unexpected. You start rubbing your little arms into my labia, and you’re sucking my clit.


“Oh baby!” I moan. “Baby baby baby!” I reach in quickly and pull you out.


“You jerk!” I scold, catching my breath as you simply smile back up at me from between my fingers. I drop you and you fall into my cleavage.


“Here, take this!” I say, smushing my boobs around you. Once I’m satisfied, I stop and look at my little man, your cute face looking up at me from between my breasts. I could keep him like this, I think. But no, he’s my husband, the man of my dreams, the love of my life who I trust and who trusts me. Right now especially you’re trusting me to respect your right to freedom and return you to your natural size.


“Alright,” I begin. “Congratulations, honey!” I cheer, scooping you up out of my cleavage. I sit up and give you a peck on your face. “You just earned your one-way ticket back to 5’8!” You beam at me and I cross my legs.


“You ready?” I ask, and you nod your head furiously. “Alright,” I giggle, setting you down across from me. I snap my fingers, and in a few seconds, you’re back. My man. My lover, my partner, and my best friend, as though none of it ever happened.


“Hi,” I whisper sweetly, waving my fingers at you. Before I can say another word, though, you pounce. On all fours, you lunge at me, grabbing my face with one hand and putting the other on my waist.


“Hey babydoll,” you say in that gentle but masculine way that makes me melt, but this time it’s into your arms like always as you kiss me passionately. Having made you utterly helpless and dominating you for the past hour, I lay back and let you have your way with me. You pin my hands to the bed and kiss me all over, when you get to my stomach you give me raspberries and I laugh really hard, but I don’t fight back, letting you have all the power over me. I put my arms around your neck and whisper into your ear.


“Let’s go, baby. Tear me apart,” I plead, but now it’s your turn to tease me. You get off of me except for your hands, which do nothing but pin mine to the bed. I want you to put them all over me, but you just hold your position and watch me squirm, begging for your love.


“Come on baby, please?” I beg. “My body’s yours, take it! You own me baby, I’m your slave!”


Finally satisfied, you run your hands down my sides, squeezing and tickling all the way to my hips.


“That’s my girl,” you sigh. You pull my stockings and panties down, but not off, instead you pull them down to mid-calf and go underneath them, lifting my legs in the air. My knees bend on your wide shoulders and you look into my eyes, silently asking permission. I nod, and you thrust into me, my thighs covering your chest as you press into them. Your hands are on either side of me, but in the middle of your thrusts you bring one up to my face, I bite it gently and suck your thumb as you pet my cheek. You keep it up until I’m ready to blow, and immediately after I do, you let it all out and cum inside me. You dismount and lay on your back from where you were, so that we’re pointing to opposite ends of the bed. Seizing the opportunity, I rub my feet and legs on your chest. You grab one of them and give it a quick smooch. You then get up and come lay beside me. We kiss passionately, and then I roll onto my side and you spoon me. I snuggle up to you in the darkness with a smile, satisfied. 


 

Chapter End Notes:

So yeah, definitely a little more normal action rather than giantess action in this chapter, but don't think it ends there!