- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

The first, and much shorter, ending. 

You finally make it to my panties, but unfortunately, just as you pull back my fishnets and are about to take hold of my panties, the chime of the alarm sounds, and your heart sinks as you feel my finger and thumb clamp down on your sides.


“No! Wait! Wait!” You cry, desperately reaching for my underwear, but I’m true to my word. I lift you in front of my face and smile.


“Ooh, nice try baby!” I coo. “You were so close, I’m sure you’ll get it next time.” I say, reassuringly. You, however, are getting desperate.


“Come on, honey! I got to your panties, I was there! You gotta give me some credit for that, right?” You plead, and I pout a little, half pretending and half actually feeling sorry for you.


“I’m sorry baby, but the rules of the game were clear. You didn’t object when I laid them out. You had to get inside my panties before the time ran out, and you didn’t.” I shake my head, and I feel you squirming in my grasp.


“Come on, baby! This is bullshit!” You yell. “What about when you pinned me under your foot for a whole minute!?” I click my tongue at you and wag my finger.


“There was no rule saying I couldn’t obstruct your path, or that I couldn’t move my body.” I poke you as I say my next words.


“I’m sorry you’re so tiny that your wife’s stretching on the bed causes you to lose your balance and fall under her foot!” I laugh, getting off the bed and moving towards an object on the floor. It’s my boot that you removed for me at the start of the evening. I pick it up and walk back over to our bed. I stand it up next to the bedside table and hold you over it. You look beneath you and know what’s coming.


“No baby, please! Don’t do this to me! Don’t put me in your boot! Don’t make me sleep alone! I don’t care how tiny I am, I wanna be with you!” You scream, and I feel so bad, I just wanna cuddle you, but I just have to commit.


“Sorry, babe. Like I said, I’m SURE you’ll get in next time,” I tease, raising you to my lips and wrapping them around you.


“Mwah! Good night, my little hubby!” I coo, and drop you into the long leather tube. I look down and wave my fingers at you. “Sleep tight, honey.” You look up at me and still plead.


“Baby please don’t go. Don’t leave me here! I love you baby!” I blow you another kiss.


“I know baby, and I love you too. Try to get some rest, ok?” I blow yet another kiss and climb into bed. I look at my boot and sigh longingly before reaching over to switch the light off. That’s where he is, I think. The love of my life, my partner, and my best friend, three inches tall and helpless to get out of my boot. Poor little guy.


Before I reach for the light switch, however, I realize that I’m still feeling horny. I reach for the drawer next to the boot and pull out a long object.


“I keep this for when my darling husband is away,” I miss, just loud enough for you to hear. “And since he’s spending the night in my shoe, I guess this qualifies.”


I turn on the vibrator, and lay back to start using it. Once I finish, I throw myself back onto the bed so that you can hear the nice warm covers rustling around my body. I get an idea as I hear the soft sound of your anguished protests rise up from my footwear. I grab a tissue from the box on the bedside dresser, and bend over to look into my boot. Sure enough, there you are, dejectedly sitting down, but now looking up at me.


“Oh how inconsiderate of me!” I say down to you. “I’m up here in our nice, warm bed while you have nothing to get comfortable with.” I then dangle the tissue over the mouth of my boot.


“Here, I got you a blanket!” I giggle, and your adorable little face looks incredulous. “Start heading to the space where I put my toes, and I’ll drop it down.” Surprisingly, you do as I say, and start crawling further into my boot.


“Here you go...” I tease, dropping the tissue. You drag it in, and I giggle at how ridiculous it looks.


“Sleep tight, honey!” I whisper, and I switch off the lights.


 

Chapter End Notes:

At least she's committed when she makes a decision. ;)