- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

The wife's size-changing powers are inspired by littlewarrior's "A Girl Named Annie," which, if you haven't read, is amazing. 

 

 

Once I’m satisfied with my work, I put you back into my palm and start squeezing you with my fingers, poking and prodding all of your little body. Sometimes you try to push me away when I smush your face around too much, but I just bat your puny limbs away and continue fondling you. I love how much you still pretend to hate it, but then I see a little glance from your cute face that practically begs me to keep going, so I stop. Purely for the satisfaction of being a tease, I remove my one hand and stretch out the one I’m holding you with so that it’s completely flat. Now you have nothing to play with you. I smile spitefully as you frustratedly spring up and look around, then back up at me.


“Aw come on, not now!” You cry, but I ignore you. You run over to the base of my thumb, and bury your face in the swell of my palm, practically making out with the skin of my hand.


“Please baby, please! Play with me!” You moan, and I can’t help myself. I bend my thumb towards you and stroke your face, and I giggle as you hug and kiss it.


“I’m sorry, little guy,” I say, and you look up at me to make eye contact.


“But I decide when I want to play with my toys, and right now, my little husband doll just... isn’t satisfying me.” I sigh. I set my thumb back down, and you get on your knees in the center of my hand and begin kissing my palm.


“Aw come on, baby! I’ll do anything for you, please! I love being your toy! I love you!” I just sigh again, feigning boredom as I look up, as though there’s something far more interesting on the other side of the room. I lay back onto the pillows and start tilting my palm.


“Hey wait! Woah! Baby stop! Wait!” You cry, trying to grab my fingers as my palm goes vertical, but you fall onto my belly sure enough, and I can’t get enough of you. I break character and start giggling. I push you onto your back and start wiggling my finger into your stomach, your legs flailing in the air.


“Awww, listen to you beg! It’s so precious!” I laugh, and your face goes crimson with shame.


“I change my mind, you’re not a toy, you’re a pet!” I keep laughing as you try to push my finger away uselessly.


“Well I just hope you don’t have a cage for me!” You shout, and I look back down at you and rest my finger on your chest, the tip pushing into your chin and nudging your face.


“Awww!” I squeal as you nuzzle my fingertip in response. I pluck you up between my fingers and lift you over my face. Now I’m holding you with both hands, my thumbs on your chest, gently kneading your pecks as you caress them.


“You better stop it mister, or I might just keep you like this,” I tease, and I see your little face go solemn.


“That’s right, I’ll get you a little cage, and I’ll keep it under the bed. You can curl up in your kennel and right above you, your owner will have the whole bed to herself.” I sit up again and put you in my palms again, this time smiling as I bring my face in to nuzzle you.


“Cuz you just wuv being my widdle pet don’t you?” I coo, rubbing my nose into your little body. I feel you squirm as the tip of my nose buries itself between your little legs.


“Don’t you? Huh? My widdle hubby just WUVS being my pet!” I continue nuzzling as you keep struggling, and you push away as I bring you to my soft cheek to rub you against.


“Alright, alright, I get it!” You shout indignantly, but I keep rubbing and cooing. “Baby please, can you let up for a minute?” You cry, and I give you a little peck on the head as I pull away.


“What’s up, babydoll?” I ask, giddy from all our playtime. I roll you into my left palm as I raise my right hand to stroke you with my fingers again, but gently so that you can talk.


“How are you able to do this?” You ask.


“Well...” I begin. “When I was thirteen, I realized I had an ability. That ability is what I’ve used to make you so tiny. I can shrink things, there’s not much to it!” I conclude.


“But how does it work?” You ask.


“Well...” I think for a minute. “I call them ‘spatial fields.’ Basically, I create an invisible ‘bubble’ around an object or a body, like yours for example, and I simply alter how that ‘bubble’ of space interacts with the surrounding space-time, so that for all intents and purposes, you’re shrunk!” I explain, and you look satisfied with my answer.


“That’s amazing baby!” You exclaim, and I blush. “Why didn’t you tell me sooner?” I think for a minute.


“I don’t know,” I say. “I’m just kinda shy about it, I guess, but now that we’ve been dating and even married for a little while, I trust you.” You bend down and kiss my fingers.


“Well I’m glad to hear it babygirl.” You say gently in that way that makes me melt.


“Now listen, I love absolutely EVERYTHING about this and what you’ve been doing to me, but how long do you plan on keeping me like this?” You ask, and I giggle at your subtle plea, smooching you on the head again.


“Tell you what big man,” I say, and you roll your eyes. I untuck my legs from under me and set my feet on the bed, spreading my legs out with my knees bent, forming two great arches. I lean forward and turn my hand upside down so that you’re lying on the inside of my fingers, and then I uncurl them, laughing as I watch my little husband tumble out of my hand and onto our bed.


“If you can literally get in my panties within five minutes, I’ll make you big again and I’ll let you get in them as metaphorically as usual,” I explain, stroking my hand on my panty-covered crotch. You look excited at seeing me like this, but then your gaze goes to either side of you to see my stocking feet once again. I scrunch my toes to wave at you.


“Hello? You still there, space cadet?” I giggle. You snap out of your trance.


“Huh? Oh. Yeah, babe. I’m ready.” You say. I can’t help grinning.


“Awww! Did you miss my feet? I can’t blame you, I’ve been using my hands this whole time,” I tease, and you blush furiously.


“Well guess what? They missed you too!” I coo, moving my right foot towards you. You run over to nuzzle my big toe, and I wiggle it to nudge you playfully in response.


“Before we start the timer and I try to get big again, can you use these on me like before? Please?” You ask, quietly, still embarrassed but realizing that I’m okay with your desires.


“Well, you know I can shrink you anytime, right?” I ask, raising an eyebrow and grinning at how you can’t help yourself.


“I know baby, but please?” You ask, and I giggle sweetly at you, with no spite or teasing so that you know I simply want you to be happy.


“Well if you insist...” I coo, and move my feet towards you until I’m pressing you between my arches. You kiss them passionately as I rub you with my feet. I shift and roll you towards the balls of my feet, gently pressing you with them before finally moving you to my toes. For this I go ahead and slip your little head underneath my fishnet so that you can really get in between my toes. I squeeze and press as I feel you squirm in pleasure. I keep myself from laughing as I feel you lose control and start humping my toes, not sure if it would hurt your feelings. However, since I mentioned growing you back to normal to have sex, I’m feeling really horny. So I pluck you out of my toes and raise you up to my face. You dangle like a helpless puppy and look into my eyes with a look of pure frustration and hunger.


“Now baby,” I start, sounding like a mother scolding her little boy. “I know you like my feet, but I offered you real sex, and you’re gonna give me some. So save this for my pussy.” I say, gently poking your hard penis. You take a deep breath.


“Ok baby, I’m ready,” you sigh. I smile.


“Well don’t sound too excited. I’m only offering you the chance to let you stop being the size of your wife’s thumb so you can fuck her, that’s all.” You laugh at my words and look around you at the giant fingers that hold you completely at their mercy.


“Ok, ok. I’m definitely ready. I’d like my autonomy back.” I giggle and set you back down between my feet at the end of my outstretched, spread legs.


“Time’s started, what are you waiting for?” I ask gently, patting my crotch and curling my other hand’s index finger in a “come here” motion. You grin and start running towards me as I start the timer on my phone for five minutes. I decide to mess with you a little right off the bat. I set my phone down and yawn, stretching and pressing my feet down into the pliable surface of the mattress. My playful tactics cause a whirlpool that sucks you under my foot. Now your lower body is trapped under my arch, and I flex my foot, pressing you tighter into the comforter.


“That’s funny,” I say just so that you can hear. “It’s almost like I feel something under my foot.” You struggle and squirm to get out, but I rub my foot back and forth slightly, just enough to feel you against my whole arch.


“I sure hope it isn’t my little husband,” I continue. “Cuz he’s only got about four minutes to get to my panties. Otherwise he won’t go back to normal, his height will stay a nice three inches, and he certainly won’t get to have sex with me. I’ll just toss him in my boot for the night and masturbate into my nice, warm bed.”


You start struggling even more to crawl out from under my foot, and I cover my mouth with my hand so that I don’t giggle. Both from your adorable desperation, and the tickling that your squirming is doing to the sole of my foot. Not wanting my special little guy to lose his dignity, I roll my foot onto its side and let you escape, pretending that it’s just a natural movement.


“As you were, my husband,” I say, giving up my act.


“Well thank you very much, my love,” you say, flustered from my tease. You start running toward me, and I see what a distance it is for you.


“Careful babe,” I say. “Don’t lose all your energy getting to me, I still need you to put some work into me.” Your eyes go wide, and your handsome face becomes even more determined as you switch pace to a light jog. You finally make it to my panties...


 

Chapter End Notes:

Here is where the story splits, and you can choose the ending. The second ending is gonna be longer, though.