- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Let the games begin! ;) 

 

 

You stop at exactly the height I said, and look up at me in shock. Before you can say a word, I swing my legs off the bed and my foot slams down inches from you. You jump back in shock and fall on your back, making me giggle as I make eye contact with you.


“What’s wrong baby?” I ask, standing up and putting my hands on my hips.


“It’s just my feet. Why do you look so scared? Is my big strong man afraid of my dainty little princess feet?” I tease, continuing to step towards you until I stand over you. I take another step, and my foot is raised on the heel, ready to come down on you. You bring your arms up over your face and brace.


“Please baby no! No!” you scream, but I just giggle.


“But baby, I’m just playing. I thought you liked it when I rubbed my feet on you...” and with that, I start rolling you around under the whole length of my foot.


I grind you with my heel, press on you with the ball of my foot, and tap and squeeze you with my toes. Just when you think it’s over, I switch feet and give you the same treatment. You keep trying to crawl away from the humiliating treatment, but it’s no use. I grab you with my toes and pull you back.


Finally, I pull my feet away from you and crouch down so that I’m squatting in front of you.


“Oh no, baby,” I tease, “did I play a little too rough?” You slowly get up to your feet and look up at me.


“Baby please, how did you do this to me? Can you grow me back now?” you ask, but I just smile adoringly at you and shake my head.


“Oh sweetheart,” I coo, raising one of my hands. “Those are the least of your worries.” I reach down for you with my fingers bent like I’m clawing at you, ready to grab you like a kitten with a new plaything.


“Wait! No!” you shout again, but I just giggle as my palm presses into you on the ground and my fingers curl around you.


“You’re so cute...” I coo. You feel just as cute in my hand as you did under my foot, squirming and struggling as your girl grasps your whole body in her dainty little fist. I walk back over to the bed and sit back against our pillows. I lift you up to my face and open my hand. I smile as I see my little man on all fours in my palm, your little face looking around nervously. I curl my fingers down and before you can react I switch my grip, now holding your tight little torso between my thumb and index finger. I’m delighted that I’m still able to see your sexy muscle definition, biting my lip as I squeeze your tiny, rock-hard abs between my fingers. You wince a little, and lay your hands on my fingers, as if you’ll try to pull them apart, but you don’t even make an attempt as you look into my huge eyes and remember that it’s me, your loving and adoring wife, who’s got a hold of you.


“Baby please...” you plead gently, and you smile as I sigh dreamily and my eyes soften, feeling a little sorry for my tiny husband. I pucker and raise you to my lips, enveloping you in them like two soft, glossy pillows gently massaging your hot little body. I pull you away and giggle as I see your dazed, and slightly content little face, even more adorable now.


“Having fun yet, little guy?” I giggle, totally amused by how conflicted you look. You’re obviously worried about your size, but you can’t help being turned on by everything I’m doing to you. I place you back into the palm of my hand, but this time on your back. My fingers are curled into a protective canopy above you, sheltering my darling man. I reach forward with my other hand and wiggle my fingers at you as they move towards you.


“No! Baby please!” You plead, sounding more frustrated and embarrassed than scared. I gently stroke your chest and stomach with my index and middle fingers, occasionally rubbing your little feet with my thumb.


“Shhhh... shhhhhh...” I coo, trying to settle you down. “What’s wrong, baby?” I ask, gently. “You don’t seem to be enjoying yourself, and it’s making me upset.” You look up at me in shock and put your hands on my fingers, holding them to your chest. I smile sweetly at the gesture, and melt as you smile and bend your head down to kiss my fingertips. You start chuckling a little.


“You couldn’t at least give me a little heads up, babe?” you ask, and I start blushing.


“Well...” I start. “Where would be the fun in that?” I wink at you, and you roll your eyes as we both start laughing. I bring my cupped hand, and you, much closer to my face.


“To answer your previous question, babe: Yes, I can grow you back. You didn’t think I wanted a thumb-sized husband forever, did you?” I giggle. Your face becomes a little more serious, making me nervous.


“I didn’t know what to think!” You say. “I confessed that I like your feet, scared to death of what you’d think, and next thing I know, I’m three inches tall. I’m already confused and scared out of my mind. Then, to my horror, my wife is squishing me under her foot like an insignificant bug, laughing at me.” You finish, and my other hand is covering my mouth. I’m shocked that this went so wrong.


“I was just having fun, baby. I don’t think any less of you because you like my feet. I thought I made that obvious.” I say gently, lowering my head in shame.


“I just wanted to play with you a little bit. I was just teasing baby, I didn’t mean to humiliate you so bad.” I feel a small hand on my chin, and I tilt my head up as you direct me, making eye contact with you.


“It’s ok baby. I should’ve known.” You say, gently, making me melt like I usually do when you cup my face in your hands and whisper to me, but this time I can’t fall into your arms.


“Did you like any of it baby? I tried so hard to make you like it!” I plead. You lean back into my hand, blushing and breaking eye contact.


“Well...” you mutter, and I start to grin. “I kinda liked the part where you rolled me around... and the way you moved your... toes. It felt really good on my body. And I love your kisses at this size!” You confess, nervously, and I snatch you up into my fingers again, practically squealing at how cute you are.


“Well in that case,” I say, licking my lips.


“Oh god yes, ba-“ you start to moan, but I cut you off as I smother you into my lips and cover your whole body with kisses.

Chapter End Notes:

Next, the playful wife will explain her powers, and give her little man a challenge for the chance to restore his height.