- Text Size +

Three Days Later-----


The days had gone on and the pain from previous days dangers were subsiding. Chris’s bruises were starting to disappear, leaving Lauren with the assumption that the formula made him both more resilient but also able to heal faster than normal.

Due to Lauren attending school, most days Chris was by himself until she returned or on occasion she would take him in her cleavage if it was in a giant lecture hall.

School was just as boring as he remembered it.


Lauren returns home from class and see’s Chris sitting on the couch watching TV, exactly where she left him. A small plate of food has some cheese and fruit missing showing he’s eaten. She approaches him while putting her backpack down on the nearby chair, “How was your day hon?”

“Boring as always, I wish you didn’t have class all the time…” He stands up and smiles up at her.

She sits down next to him on the couch, “Well you want me to get into grad school right? Then I can further my research…” He nods and sighs knowing she needs to attend classes, he’s just so lonely.

He walks over to her thigh and tries to climb up having a hard time, even though it had been three days he was still trying to get used to everything. The shock still hadn’t worn off.

Lauren reaches down and pushes his butt up onto her thigh, she gently touches his side in a sensual way. This was his normal greeting everyday since he started feeling better, but she seemed to be moving near his legs and crotch more. He suppresses a moan and stares up at her beauty, he never got sick of it, “You seem more handsy than normal.”

“Sorry.. Guess my mind is somewhere else..” She smiles and gently pins him down to her thigh with a single finger.

Chris smiles up at her, “Well you asked me, so I'll ask you now; how was your day?”

She smiles down at her little toy, “It was okay, but I couldn’t stop thinking about you… hey question? How are you feeling right now, like your body?”

He decides to be a smart ass, “Small as usual.” He laughs at himself.

She smirks and adds a little pressure with her finger pushing him into her thigh, “I can tell tiny. Do your limbs still hurt?”

He shakes his head, “I feel a lot better now.”

Lauren internally screams with happiness, “Great! I’m glad….” she hesitates, “I’m sure you can tell I’m a bit off today… can I do something a bit… unorthodox?”

“Yeah I have noticed you have been a bit off, do you mean more unorthodox than things have already been?”

She giggles in a sexy way, “What have I done so far that is unorthodox?”

“You unintentionally shrunk me and have used me as your personal toy ever since?”

He smirks a bit at her.

She rolls her eyes, “I haven’t been that bad.. Just playful.” She giggles, “Well… I kind of want to do something different… if you don’t mind.”

“Hmm different how?” He says intrigued.

Lauren grabs Chris between her fingers and smirks, “You’ll see.”


She opens up her bra cup and drops him in it, “Have fun little one.” She closes it and gives him a little pat, a smirk remains on her face and all she can think is, “this will be fun.”

Chris squirms a bit at first then looks at her nipple. He slowly reaches out and touches it squeezing it a little. From above he hears a quiet moan and her body starts to slowly heat up around him.  

He continues to rub and squeeze enjoying that he gets to play with her this time. He loves the size of her nipple compared to him since its still easy to manipulate but her boob completely devours his small form. The perfect inbetween.

Lauren continues to moan above him clearly enjoying what he’s doing. However, Chris doesn’t know that she’s heading to her bedroom ready to have even more fun with her toy.  

Chris starts to kiss her nipple starting to get horny as he continues and lets out a moan himself.

Lauren takes her shirt off and rubs her own nipples through the bra thus rubbing little Chris against her nipple. The feeling both arouses her and Chris, best of both worlds. Chris receives a massage while also being forced to hump and grind against her, all he can think is, “I don’t mind unorthodox Lauren.”

He moans as he quickly gets hard against her erect nipple. “This feels incredible.” He thinks to himself.


Seconds later the cushion of her bra falls away and he starts to free fall directly into her palm, not too far away above him is a clearly horny Laurn who is braless. He fully takes in her naked beauty seeing her giant rack directly in front of him and the rest of her body only covered in her black laced underwear.

“Like what you see?”

He nods in complete awe of the goddess that is before him, his mouth hanging open a bit. Lauren giggles at his tiny starstruck face.

She sits down on the bed and sets the small figure at her feet, “I want you to go crazy and have fun, but also listen to your giantess, got it?”

He nods, “Yes Lauren, as you command.” He smiles huge and he immediately goes up to her feet and starts humping and kissing them, letting himself go nuts.

Gently Lauren drops her foot down pinning him to the bed but giving him enough room to hump and love on them, the small amount of pressure increases his pleasure and makes him feel so tiny, but so good.

The massaging of her foot and humping from him brings him to the brink of orgasm. Quickly she stops and removes her foot, slowly moving it away, almost in a teasing manner.

Chris moans almost like he was complaining about her teasing, “Lauren!” He whines. He tries to chase after her foot, wanting it.

“Yes? Something wrong little guy?” She smirks and massages her chest to keep his attention on her.

He chases her feet for a little then focuses on her chest getting distracted, “I was so close.. It’s not fair to stop like that.”

Lauren smiles and grabs his small figure between her fingers, “Well let’s make it fair then.”


Slowly his body starts to move towards her lips then her lips part. A small amount of panic courses through his veins but his erect member remains excited for the adventure. His legs are aimed at her lips and immediately slip into her mouth up to his waist. Lauren’s plump lips start to suck on his lower body, using her tongue to play with his member and tease her little toy.

Moan after moan slips from his mouth, “I-I didn’t … expect this… mmmm…” He squirms in her mouth but she keeps him firmly in place and uses her tongue to push him to the brink again.

He moans her name getting close wanting release so bad.

Lauren moves him in and out of her mouth making sure to focus on his member with her tongue. She removes him from her mouth and licks his lower body like a lollipop, “You taste great tiny,” she plops him back in her mouth and finishes him off.

He orgasms in her mouth moaning loudly as he shakes a bit. His body goes limp and relaxes in her mouth, slowly he is pulled from her gorgeous lips.

Lauren cleans up his little body and lets him lay in her palm, “Was that fair?”

He nods, “Very fair my giantess… very fair.” His breathing is heavy, but his member remains excited for more.


“Now,” Lauren smirks and traces his small figure with her pinky, “you got to play and get played with…. I think it’s my turn.”

He looks up at her confused, “What do you mean my giantess?

“I want to be played with and play with you,” She winks and points down towards her lace underwear.

He looks at her surprised, “You don't mean?”

She bites her lip and nods, “Too much? I just couldn't stop thinking about how you would feel down there today and… mmmm… i’m horney just thinking about it.”

He shakes his head, “I just didn't expect it so soon. I'd be lying if I haven't thought about it.”

She kisses him quickly engulfing his face and chest, “You have? That’s great!” She composes herself and smirks giving a sexy hungry look, “Then let’s play, Boy Toy.”

He blushes a lot and takes a couple breaths preparing himself, “Lets, my giantess” He says trying to sound sexy too.


Lauren smirks and strokes his sides and plays with his member to get him excited again. She stands up and opens up her underwear and dangles Chris by his leg directly over the opening. She drops him and watches him roll down to her vagina then snaps them shut. Chris tumbles down her underwear and slides down on his back until his staring directly up at her womanhood, it was intimidating and sexy all in one.

He slowly pushes his hands inside her wanting to do it as slow as possible.

Lauren moans and leans over loving the surprise of not knowing when he would start playing.


He reaches in and messes with her trying to find her favorite spots and see how far he can go in her. Lauren continues to moan and Chris notices the temperature rising around him. She lays down on the bed hoping to give him more leverage and a chance to really play.

He can almost stand up and picks up his speed climbing in as far as he can without getting stuck and find her spots in process.

He purposely starts massaging and squirming around hoping to get a reaction; his giantess moans loudly and her breathing picks up speed. Her hips move some attempting to grind on her little man, although he’s the one currently in control.


“Faster… oh.. faster Chris, don’t stop!” She cries out in a moan, she slips her hand down her underwear and grabs his legs.

Chris feels her grab him and immediately knows what is about to happen, he prepares and blushes feeling out of control.

He suddenly feels himself beginning to move as he starts to truly feel like her toy.

In and out he feels like he’s on a drop tower at the amusement park, he squirms both scared from being handled like a toy, but also hoping to take back a little bit of control. Lauren moans from the motion but she loves his squirming, “Whatever you’re doing, don’t stop toy.” She moves him faster and faster loving the sensation of him, but also loving that she has a real tiny person inside of her. Hopefully he loves being in her too.

 

Chris keeps squirming inside her and although he wants some control he's loves being completely dominated by his giantess as well. He soon realizes he's going deeper than he could go himself, which terrifies him but makes him feel super useful to her.

As he goes deeper and faster Lauren moans in pure orgasm, arching her back and finishing with her little toy. She removes him soon after and sets him on her toned stomach, exhausted and completely content.  

“That… was… great…” She smiles down at him.

Chris sits up soaked from her orgasm and smiles a little, “That was fun. Did I do good?”

She nods, “More like fantastic.”

Lauren scoops him up and gives him a small kiss, “Thank you, my little toy.”


Her little experiment with him went perfect, he got some love, she got some love. Chris was glowing from happiness from pleasing his giantess and being able to be pleasured as well. Although it may have seemed rush, he was even more excited for the future, and even more excited to be her perfect little toy, friend, and roommate.


 

Chapter End Notes:

Only one chapter left...