- Text Size +

As she drives home from the grocery store Chris looks down at her feet again to see if he was right about earlier and that she wasn't wearing socks. Lauren sees him looking down at her feet wondering what's caught his interest this time.

“What are you looking at cutie?” She smirks and looks down at him.

“Your feet. Duh.”

Lauren laughs somewhat surprised by his bluntness, “At least your truthful, are you trying to get turned on by just staring at them?” She giggles.

“N-no!” he blushes a lot, “It looked like you weren't wearing socks, but I wasn't sure.”

She puts on cruise control and takes a shoe off showcasing her very naked foot, “Good observation little one.”

“Won't that make them sweat though?” He asks confused.

She nods and remains quiet with a smirk on her face. She keeps driving and pulls into the driveway.

Chris tries to figure out what she could’ve been thinking, but can't seem to figure it out. He leans up against her when suddenly she lifts him and puts him back in her cleavage, so she can keep her hands free while bringing groceries inside. She brings a few groceries in and sets his small figure on the counter, “Stay there.” She leaves again to get more groceries.

Chris decides to try and be helpful by going into one of the grocery bags and rolling out a small can of fruit.

“My giantess will love that I'm being helpful.” He smiles a lot content with his actions.

However, things don’t go as planned, as he rolls one can out, a second one comes from out of nowhere and rolls after him. Chris doesn’t see the giant can coming after him and it rolls directly into him, knocking him over, then rolling over one of his legs.

Chris yells in pain and surprise.

Lauren is just walking in the door and hears Chris’s scream, “What’s wrong?” Lauren rushes into the kitchen and see the can on his leg, “Oh hon.” She removes the can quickly and sets it aside.

“I was just trying to help you, ow… that really hurt.”

Lauren looks at him worried, “Can you stand hon?” She offers a finger for support as he tries to stand.

“I can try to…” he grabs ahold of her finger as Lauren helps him up, “It really hurts… but I think I can stand.”

Lauren helps and he fully stands up being cautious of it, “I’m going to try and bend it okay?” She bends the leg a little and he cringes in pain, however, it just seems to be greatly bruised, “I think you’ll be okay hon, just bruised for awhile.”

“I'm surprised it's just bruised.”

She thinks about it, “Maybe you can stand more pressure and take on more weight due to your size and whatever the formula did for you…”

“So you're saying I could be stepped on and be fine?”

Lauren considers it, “It’s a high probability, but I think there is a high chance of still getting hurt.”

She smiles and puts the rest of the groceries away keeping an eye on her little helper making sure he doesn’t do any more dangerous helping.


Chris tries helping again attempting to pull out a light bag of chips and has an easier time moving those. He still has great trouble with them though, which Lauren finds hilariously cute and adorable.

He's trying so hard, she thinks to herself, but he's so fragile too.

Chris finishes feeling exhausted and lays down on his back, “I tried my best Lauren.” He smiles at her panting a bit.

“You did fantastic Chris.” She strokes his side gently.

He smiles happy to have pleased her, “I'm glad to have made you happy my giantess.” He looks up at her thinking about how beautiful she is. He thinks for a bit then gets a confused look on his face, “Something I never thought to ask, where'd your sudden interest for me come from?”

Lauren teases him some, “Aww look he's thinking.” She winks at him and laughs.

Chris rolls his eyes at her, “I'm serious Lauren you didn't seem interested in me before at least not like this.”

“Well I thought you were cute before, but I knew you weren't interested… so I guess I thought, hey he's small with a crazy sex drive, lets have some fun with it. Plus you're so small and it makes me want to protect you.”

He blushes a lot, “Well I um th-thank you, Lauren.” He looks down at her feet and notices her still wearing her shoes but knows everything has been brought in, “Why is she still wearing her shoes? What could she be planning?” He thinks to himself.


Lauren smiles and schoops him off of the table and heads to the living room, “No problem cutie. Hey question, did you know you liked feet before you met me?”

She plops down on the couch as usual and stretches out, then puts him by her feet on the other end. She’s definitely planning something.

He shakes his head, “No not at all, I don't know why I suddenly do now to be perfectly honest with you.”

“Maybe it’s from your size, or maybe the formula messed with your triggers? Who knows.” Slowly she removes her shoes making sure to put the shoes on the ground and her bare feet in his face.

He suddenly catches a whiff and backs up some not expecting that at all, “Oh my gosh that's a powerful scent.” He holds his nose a bit.

She laughs knowing it must be bad, “What? Can’t handle a little stench little one.” Her foot creeps closer pinning him against the other side of the couch firmly in place.

Chris squirms trying to get free, trying not to smell her feet, but suddenly he feels himself getting hard and blushes heavily, “I um uh I uh…” Is all he can really say not sure what to think or say right now.

Lauren giggles a bit, “Looks like ur enjoying the smell more than you want to admit. She smirks down at him as her tiny squirms underfoot.

“I-I am not Lauren!” Chris blushes feeling totally embarrassed.

Slowly she starts to massage her toes against him making sure to turn him on further and force him to smell her foot. He can barely see over her toes and only feels pleasure from her.

I small moan slips out from him as she continues her little game with him and Lauren starts to feel him actively smelling her feet. She smirks and continues massaging and rubbing against him bring him to the brink, then she moves her foot away, “I think that’s enough teasing,” She sends a quick wink his way.

He tries to calm himself still blushing, “I think

you enjoyed that too much.”


Lauren turns on the TV after her little game, “I know I did.” She laughs a little and lays down putting one foot on each side of him, “You don’t mind if I nap right? People and classes exhaust me.”

He shakes his head, “No I don't, I remember when I was in school. I could have napped every day.” He laughs some and leans against her ankle feeling pretty comfortable with her despite her games with him.

“Alright sweetie, be careful down there but feel free to wander.” She smiles and gets comfortable before passing out.

Chris looks over his beautiful giantess thinking how peaceful she looks. He starts to walk around a bit to see what he can do, he notices there’s a small gap between her foot and the couch so he walks between the two and stares up at her toes in awe.

“They're so huge it's incredible how am I so lucky to be in this position.” He says thinking out loud.

He smirks and tries to jump and touch her toes but just barely misses. He lays his foot against her foot loving the warmth and feeling against his body, “This is amazing.” He says out loud knowing she can’t hear, “I wonder if she'd appreciate a massage while she slept?”

Chris pushes his hands into her feet and enjoys the feeling of his hands sinking into her soft flesh, he smells on occasion enjoying himself. However, not everything remains perfect.

Suddenly, her foot shifts and she lifts one knee, thus placing her strong foot directly down on his tiny body. She pins his lower body to the couch putting a lot of “dead” weight on him.

He squirms and struggles trying to get free, but he's completely pinned down making it so he can barely move. Unfortunately for Chris, Lauren shows no signs of moving anytime soon.

Chris attempts to try and get her attention by smacking at her foot, “Come on wake up Lauren.”

She only groans in her sleep and stays put to Chris’s dismay. He tries to brace himself against the toes and push up and out, after multiple pushes and squirming combined he pops himself out from under her.

“Finally… that killed my leg.” He sits down and rubs it a little in pain.

He stands up to test his leg, “I really need to be careful I may be more durable, but I could still get really hurt.”

He looks up at his sleepy giantess and smiles enjoying his view. Chris gives a quick kiss to her big toe and wanders to the edge of the couch being cautious of her occasional shifting body.

The expansive living room is laid out before him giving him chills, “Everything is so different… I was just sitting on this couch the other day, enjoying a movie with my roommate… crazy how fast things changed.”


Chris thinks to himself and gets a crazy idea, “I wonder if I can climb down from here? I really want to explore the house.”

He looks down at the large drop and backs up a little wondering if he’ll even be able to do it without getting hurt, “Yeah… I’m sure I can…”

Chris finds a foothold in the cushion and starts his adventure and perilous journey down the side of the couch. Slowly he finds footholds and uses indents in the side to climb being successful.

About halfway down the couch, Chris finds a stop for his foot, but soon it slips out and leaves him hanging from his loose grip, “Shit!” Soon the couch slips from his grip and he falls to the carpeted flooring straight onto a portion of his back and his left arm.

Chris screams in pain, “Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!” He lays there in pain and holds his arm to his body. His body felt like it was screaming, screaming at him for being dumb, and screaming for his giantess to save him from the pain.


Lauren stirs from the screaming and looks around, “Chris where are you? What’s wrong?”

He sits up in pain, “Here… I fell.” Lauren looks down at the ground seeing her tiny in pain, quickly she scoops him up not thinking about anything but saving him from the dangerous flooring.

“Ow! Be careful please everything hurts right now!” He says yelling some.

She lays him down in her palm and gently bends his joints to test for broken bones, “Anything feel broken? What were you doing down there?” She gives a sad look worried for her toy and roommate. Today was not his day.

“I just wanted to explore the house that's all…” He looks away thinking he's in trouble, “I'm sorry Lauren I'm really sorry.”

“Oh hon… Were you trying to climb down by yourself?” She notices his left arm beginninging to bruise.

He nods and looks away upset with himself, “And that was stupid for me to do… I'm so dumb…”

Lauren very gently kisses his chest, “You’re not so dumb.. just a little dumb. But I can see why you did it, you wanted to explore and have some fun.” She lifts his arm with her finger gingerly trying to check on the bruising, “Does anything feel broken?”

Chris shakes his head, “I don't think so, but everything really hurts Lauren.”

“I’m sure it does hon, that’s a big drop for a little guy like you.” She carefully flips him and rubs his back trying to relax him, “I would give you some pain reliever, but I don’t want to overdose you.”

“Maybe just some ice to help the inflammation?”

Lauren nods, “That sounds good hon.” She heads to the kitchen and grabs a towel and some ice packs. She lays the ice packs wrapped in the towel on the counter and lays his body on them, “Don’t stay on too long please. I don’t want you getting hurt more, you’ve had enough of that for today.”

Chris nods feeling slightly defeated but knowing it was his fault in both scenarios. He lays on the ice enjoying the numbing feeling but gets off a few minutes later starting to get a chill. Lauren stays nearby the whole time caring for him and worried about her little friend.


The night goes on and the pain subsides while the numbing process occurs. Chris receives more back rubs than he could imagine and stays near her beautiful body the whole night before bed, enjoying every moment with her. Everytime he was away from her he would get hurt, she would help him and save him. Maybe staying near her is for the best anyways.

The two go to bed that night, one in her normal bed and the other in a shoe box nearby with a sock for a blanket. Chris wished he was closer, but knew it was for his safety; maybe he’ll become stronger with time and be able to sleep in her cleavage or near her feet one night… now that would be the ultimate dream.


 

Chapter End Notes:

More fun to come (;