- Text Size +

"Welcome back after that word from our fine sponsors!" said Evanna with a devilish smile. She shook her dark, shoulder length hair to get it out of the way and the camera zoomed outward to show the three remaining contestants. Several spotlights around the outside of the state lit up the area they were standing on, and after a quick view of the cheering audience, the camera view shifted downward.

The studio made great effort to maintain the illusion that their contestants were regular sized, aside from the last few moments of each game and Evanna's inclusion. Her presence loomed like a beautiful giantess over the contestants, an ever-present reminder to them that even though they were all (drug-encouraged) certain they would win, in the end only one would get back to normal size and walk away with a random prize. The least of those prizes was ten thousand dollars, the greatest, and so far unwon, was to take home the crowd as a prize of tinys.

That wasn't on the contestant's minds at the moment of course. Right now they were focused on keeping their balance. During the break they had been shrunken down from their former three inches to a single inch. They each stood precariously on a 'plank' of shiny steel that extended over a large glass of water like a diving board. Behind them was a wall, in reality a painted playing card.

"Contestants, are you ready for round two?" asked Evanna. The crowd cheered again, and the three contestants all shouted that they were. Naked, standing on a narrow steel plank, they were each excited to see their competitors fall downward. Obviously only one would fall, but this game was new and none of them knew what to expect. It was entirely possible staying on the plank was how you lost. Stranger things had happen on The Littlest Winner.

"Okay, our latest game is called 'Trivia Dive!' You are all on a plank, and behind you is a wall." She indicated unnecessarily with a long-fingernailed finger. Briefly the camera shifted outward to highlight her frame bending toward the players, skirt and shirt threatening to reveal her secrets. Not that they were really secret, the internet exists after all, but her sex appeal was a large reason this show was so successful.

"I'm going to ask you some questions, and whoever answers it right first is safe. The other two will lose some plank space."

The contestants looked down at the water below. No doubt crossed any of their faces. Two tiny women and a tiny man were each prepared to doom the others for their own gain.

"First question!" The game began.

In the end, Evanna almost ran out of questions. Each contestant was very well prepared and dealt surprisingly well with the pressure. Clearly the overconfidence medication they had been secretly given needed a little strengthening. Impulsivity usually caused the most memorable highlight films.

But finally, the man ran out of room. It had been neck and neck, but he was unable to answer three questions in a row. The wall behind him moved forward until he had just enough room to balance on his toes. Despite being close to losing the game, he was fully erect. As a former competitive athlete he'd kept his physique as well as he could, but one part of him had nothing to do with his physical activity, and he'd been blessed.

When a buzzer went off above his head, he looked up in confusion. His bald head shone from the spotlights.

"Ooh," said Evanna, leaning forward. Her hair fell lightly over the rest of the small arena, causing the other two competitors to duck. They had won this game, it would have been pretty silly to lose because Evanna's hair had nudged them into falling.  

"I think you're out of room, big guy." She winked at him, ignoring his angry look and confused yelling. She pursed her lips and blew softly at him, which at his size was more than enough to knock him off his plank. 

The crowd erupted jubilantly. Seeing the contestants last so long on this new challenge had been exciting, but it had dragged on for them. Of course, them learning about where the glass of water was going also made them more impatient.

In the producer's studio, a switch was tripped. The former linebacker's confidence drug was deactivated.

And then he hit the water. His reflexes had been enough to turn his fall into a dive, which the crowd also liked. While he surfaced, Evanna carefully took the other two competitors and sat them on the table next to the water. The two tiny women high-fived each other. Though they would soon be competiting for their lives against each other, they could of course enjoy what was going to happen next.

From his view, treading water in the glass, a short form stood next to Evanna and the two shook hands. The smaller formed jumped up and down, excited, and as the spotlights shifted to focus on her, the contestant realized what was going to happen.

Evanna happily welcomed onto the stage Ella, the lucky crowdmember who had been selected. Ella was thirteen, visiting the area with her mother, and super excited to be here!

"Well Ella," Evanna said, shaking Ella's hand, "I hope you're thirsty!" And she indicated the glass with her hand.

Ella showed a huge smile, bounced closer to the glass, and picked it up. Within the tiny man was waving desperately at her, and probably yelling something too. The cameras had a hard time focusing on him now that the glass was moving.

The crowd noise reached a crescendo, and using that as her cue, Ella lifted the glass to her lips and began chugging. 

"No!" Marcus yelled out as the glass was lifted. "What are you doing?" he screamed as the glass tipped. Of course he knew what was happening, he'd done it himself hundreds of times. But it wasn't supposed to happen to him! No matter how fast he swam, that massive teenage mouth was fast approaching. In a moment, he passed through her lips and felt her tongue slam him against the top of her mouth.

Gulping quickly, Ella finished the glass. She'd carefully let Marcus fall into her mouth and pinned him to the roof of her mouth with her tongue. His tiny body had a delicious flavor, and she really wanted to swallow and feel his wonderful struggles in her tummy. But she also knew this show could be her foot-in-the-door to fame.

So when she sat the glass down, she turned to the crowd, making sure a camera had an angle on her mouth, and opened wide. Marcus lay on her tongue, and reached toward her teeth for freedom. His face showed his terror and was well illuminated. So the crowd, and thus the world, got a perfect view of Ella flipping him to the back of her mouth and swallowing him down.

As the crowd went wild with this display, the producers made sure to show the replay several times. Marcus reached for safety, cried out as the tongue moved him backward.

And when Ella swallowed, the world got one more look at his desperate face, and an open hand trying to grasp anything that could save him was the last thing that was ever seen of him.