- Text Size +

Hi everyone! Thanks for the positive feedback on 'Round 1.' I'm working on Round 2, buuut right now I'm crazy busy.  So here's a commercial break.


A calming guitar melody floats across the screen as the view slowly pulls back from a close up of a woman's face. It's hard to tell how old she is through the warping effect of the glass that she has been placed in. As the view continues to move back, she tries to jump to catch the lip of the glass but instead falls and slides on her bottom back down. Her naked body provided no purchase, and fans of this restaurant know that they use a special slippery coating to give their tinies more durability for longer enjoyment.

She regains her footing and tries again, and the camera continues to slowly pan outward. Soon one can see that the tiny is trapped in a tall shot glass, a fate shared by two other tinies adjacent. Behind them a blue light turns on, illuminating a well-stocked bar and a bartender (whose face was only visible as high as his smile) wearing a dark vest.


Suddenly laughter can be heard, and pleasant conversation. Three hands enter the picture, picking up the shot glasses and removing them from view.

"One, two three!" several female voices chanted as though they were at a party.

There was a brief moment of silence broken only by the exagerrated sound of swallowing, then the background music returned. 

The three glasses were put back on the bar, now empty.

The blue backlight grew until it filled the entire television screen. 


"Eros," a deep voice said as the word was illuminated. "Fresh tinies, daily."

The screen changes to a light yellow, where the words 'Next on TCN!' scrolled across quickly.

"It's another change-up for the competitors on 'Something Extra!" shouted an extremely enthusiastic announcer voice. 

There was a flash of the blonde who had just walked off stage of 'The Littlest Winner' as she walked down a long hallway, clearly aroused and rubbing herself lightly.

Although anyone would know what was happening, there was a short graphic of her anal toy struggling mightily in her colon. Just in case you had missed that part of the episode.

"Our latest contestant is convinced that she can get Stephen off before she runs out of time, but we've added a new dimension to her already titanic challenge!  Tune in next on Something Extra!"

The screen flashed again, this time switching to an open park with green grass and trees in the background. A couple holding hands walked across the grass, the woman holding a picnic basket, the man a red blanket that he rolled out.

The camera moved closer, an upbeat piano tune playing in the background, and the woman lifted the lid of the basket as they both sat on the blanket.

"I love these," she said, holding a squirming two-inch tall man in her hand, "But they just don't squirm long enough in my tummy!"

That didn't stop her from casually tossing him in her mouth though. From the picnic basket she produced a bottle of water that she used to wash him down with. The man had opened a can of cheese dip, and was pulling out a small silently screaming form for himself.

"I know honey," he replied, dunking his tiny, a two inch tall brunette with massive breasts, headfirst into the cheese. He held her under while he talked. "But the tough tinies are just too expensive."

"Not anymore!" said a woman's voice from the sky. The couple looked around with exagerrated excitement. The man released the tiny, leaving her little legs kicking out of the thick cheese sauce. 

"Not anymore?" they said, synchronzed. When they realized what they had done they looked at each other and each let out a cheesy laugh. The tiny legs continued kicking, now with more urgency.

"That's right!" said the woman's voice as the couple looked at the camera. "Thanks for new scientific breakthroughs, new tinys can be made almost indestructible! And down at Tiny Hut, we have a wide selection to choose from, including tinies for all uses and special coatings for even more savings!"

"All right!" the couple said, hi fiving each other. "Let's go now!"

Together they got up and ran happily off camera. The view zoomed in on the still-struggling brunette and the basket, which you could now see was full of tinies and other dipping sauces. The tiny's legs were slowing down.

"Wait a second honey!" the man's voice said off camera. His hand suddenly came into view and grabbed the girl from the cheese sauce. 


The camera stayed focused on her, but shifted until it seemed as though it were in the man's mouth. After a moment the girl coughed and took a deep breath, then she saw where she was going. With a scream she was thrust at the camera, which switched to a view of the couple walking to their car and holding hands. The woman was again holding the basket while the man took a drink of water and swallowed hard.

"Tiny Hut!" the announcer continued. "We have what you need!"