- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

This is just a one shot, but I love Zoey (she's kinda like my unofficial OC at this point) so I might follow it up if people love it.

Another writer contributed but preferred to remain anonymous.

Zoey, a young 12 year old girl was skateboarding down the street on a warm summer day.  She was wearing her old black bike shorts that rode up itno ass crack, barely covering her thick type of thighs.  As reprimanded previously, Zoey was chewing gum and blowing it as she was wont to do.  I was definitely a tom boy, shortish hair that barely reached my shoulders.  I didn't even bother wearing a helmet since skateboarding was second nature to me.  I stopped at a water fountain near the park to grab a quick drink

_____________________________________________

Fuck me. I had shrunk down by my mailbox by the park. This time of day, no one passes through here but kids, and I'd really prefer the help of an adult, but I'm not going to freeze to death here. Seeing a certain skater girl that has always annoyed the crap out of me skating towards the water fountain, I realized I needed to get help, even if it WAS from her. Running to the fountain, I grabbed a pebble and threw it up at her as hard as possible - it barely touched her shoe. Luckily she was drinking. I angled myself towards her line of sight and jumped up and down. "HEY! DOWN HERE! CAN YOU HEAR ME?!"

_____________________________________________

Zoey couldn't hear the miniscule person when the water was running.  She greedily slurped it up and let out a very satisfied "Ahhhhh"  It was then that Zoey looked down at the ground near her skateboard and saw...something....what was it, a bug?  She slowly hunched down, squinting at the tiny thing, considerin crushing it.  "Omg..no way is that a shrinkie!?"  Zoey had heard at school about some people contracting a virus that shrunk them to tiny sizes... this must be one of them!  Zoey peered at you carefull, slowly pinching your tiny body between her immense powerful fingers.  I set you in my palm to examine you, my hot, stale breath pummeling you as I spoke.  "hm...why do you look so familiar....omg!  You're that weirdo who lives here!" 

_____________________________________________

I wasn't exactly happy about this whole situation, but the fact it was this girl in particular really didn't help, and then being assaulted by her stale breath... I held a hand out to ensure no spittle got on my face. "Uhh, excuse me, weirdo? I don't think I'm weird, thanks! And yeah, I seem to have... shrunken somehow, I don't know how. Can you take me to my house real quick and call the police, or give me to your parents?" I was getting very concerned with how she was going to handle me as a 'weirdo'

_____________________________________________


Zoey clearly didn't like your tone.  "jeez...you're the size of your bug and you think YOU can tell me what to do?  HAHAH!"  My laughter boomed all around you. She pulled out her phone, taking a picture of you in her huge palm.  "You know what?  No.  I'm tired of you looking at me all angry.. maybe you're a huge perv but you always make me feel uncomfortable when I skate so no!  I'm gonna have some fun and do what I want with you!"  I pondered for a moment before thinking.  "Hehehe... remember when you smiled when I beefed it trying to do a kickflip last week...well... I think you need to appreciate how hard I work at this... so you're coming with me."  Zoey giggled, slowly started to lower you down.  "I don't have any pockets...so..~"  Zoey used her other hand to stretch out the waistband of my shorts, before letting go of you, sending you plopping down into her steamy hot shorts.  Zoey snapped the waistband shut, trapping you in between  sweaty smelly ass cheeks tightly.

_____________________________________________


Yeah, this wasn't going the way I hoped, just like I expected. Fuck, hypothermia probably would have been better than having my ears blasted by this brat, until... no, she couldn't really... She brought me back behind her, stretched out her shorts and dropped me down her damn sweaty ass! It was surprisingly sweaty for January, sending me deep in, sliding to a stop before the snap of her waistband flung me further in. Oh god, with what little light and plenty of smell I had, I could tell I couldn't be far from her asshole proper. I had to get out of here.

_____________________________________________

Zoey giggled, giving her ass a slap, causing a rippling to jiggle to shake your tiny world.  "Have fun in there little weirdo!"  Zoey set her foot back on my board and skated off.  Zoey was a tomboy, and was never the most...thorough...with her hygiene, beyond just not showering very often.  The smell was incredibly bad.  Farty, shitty smell surrounded you combined with her sweaty, musky skin that seemed to get worse every second.  Her shorts started to ride up as she skated, further pushing you along closer and closer to her asshole, the star leaking even more foul smells.  Unluckily for you...I had eaten a full sized bean burrito and some tacos for lunch..

_____________________________________________

God damn, this girl was way worse than I imagine watching her from afar, she was a full blown tomboy and from the stench in her ass I could tell she hadn't showered in days. She slapped her ass, sending me further in and seeing the star closely, I could tell that she didn't do too good a job wiping, either. Her ass was ripe and it grew in smell with every push of her legs, which also pushed me closer towards the brown anus that was surely the source of the worst of these smells. As she sweat more from the exertion, shitty smells seemed to be refreshed by more sweat pouring out of the ill-kempt pores... and right onto me. I could see her anus start to pulsate, and I really prayed my life wasn't about to get a thousand times worse.

_____________________________________________


As Zoey skated my belly began to rumble.  "Mmmgh.....those tacos are starting to act up..."  Zoey felt the rumble deepen and travel downwards towards her lower gut.  To your dismay, my star slowly opened up.   "PFfffrrrrrrtttttt!"  Zoey let out a long, wet fart, plenty of shit particles clogging up your tiny air as you were blasted from a torrent of foul air.  The stench was horrible, straight from my inner ass and it was only getting worse.  The huge fart caused a thick log to crown near the star, sticking out a tiny bit, enough to press against your tiny body.  "Ooh!  Shit..I need to.."  Zoey realized she had to poop now or else she'd have aproblem.  She saw a stack of bushes in the park and skated over hurriedly~!

_____________________________________________


As I was blasted with a raunchy, boisterous fart the cheeks rumbled around me but not enough to let me bring my hands up to cover my mouth or nose, leaving my face to take the brunt of this foul tomboy skater's disgusting wet fart. My lungs were choking and my nose was dying at the stench of it, and I felt like dry heaving if I wouldn't have to swallow it right back down. The worst part is as soon as I could open my teary eyes again, I saw a piece of shit emerging through the fart - it turtleheaded right out of this punk's asshole and into the side of my face, and I couldn't even fight it off as her ass cheeks frantically jiggled, hopefully to get to a decent toilet - god forbid a port-a-potty or something. At least I would be released but at this point I think death would be preferable.

_____________________________________________

Zoey squatted in the midst of the bushes, after checking to make sure no one saw her, Zoey slowly moved her shorts down, letting her bare ass breath for the first time since beginning skating.  Without even giving you a second to breathe, Zoey let loose.  With a loud, sickening, squishy fart the first part of her shit plopped out, carrying you with it to the ground.  You landed with a sickening splat, trapped in a lightly mushy gigantic brown shit mesh.  You looked up disgusted, only to realize that Zoey wasn't finished...a HUGE log started slowly rolling out of my ass star.  Zoey grunted and strained  "Hnnng!"  You screamed but to no avail, Zoey finally let loose the enormous log of shit, which landed directly on top of you, the sloppy soft shit causing a gross pile that stretched seemingly for miles around you.  The stench was unlike anything you had ever smelled..it was worse than 1000 trash dumps combined...and you were trapped.  Zoey finished her business...not even bothering to wipe, she slid her shorts up and stood up, remembering to lood down at your puny form and laugh. She couldn't help but take another picture to capture the moment for all time - and hopefully not the whole internet.  "HAHAHAH!  Oh Em Geee you're stuck in my shit??  Ewww.  Well have fun!  Try not to pass out in there weirdo" With that Zoey skated off, not helping you at all... well at least she'd given you somewhere warm to save your from hypothermia for a while, on the bright side? Yeah... There was only a dark side to this.

Chapter End Notes:

Let me know in reviews if you feel you want something similar or different! Love as always, Brosus~