- Text Size +
Story Notes:

In case the title didn't warn you, this isn't talking about the kinds of periods like 'class periods.' We're talkng menstruation, blood, women's icky time. It's not most people's cup of tea. There will be a tad of other content but if you don't like that (and object transformation) you will want to be avoid this story.

 

But the fact there aren't any real decent menstruation stories on here seems like an injustice, so this one's for you, you lovable freaks. If you don't like it, just don't read it fam. If it's a legit criticism feel free to post so though.

 

 

 

Author's Chapter Notes:

*Menstruation warning*
Just getting started...

Tom sat inside studying. It was raining outside, and it didn't help his mood; he'd always thought he was the high-achiever of the family, getting all A's, doing as asked, but for some reason his little sister always got all the praise. About a month ago they found out why: turned out his mom was a witch, and witch powers only go down to female children. Which meant no matter how hard or studied, his little sister, Zoey, would always have MAGIC on her side. Pretty hard to compete with, but at least she hadn't learned much. He'd to to college soon and ty to forget his mundane life would probably always been shown up by whatever she did. As he studied, he heard a knock on the door...


"Huh, what, what is it? You can come in, door's unlocked."


_____________________________________________

Zoey was just chilling that evening, watching television with her hand in some microwave popcorn. Taking handfuls of the buttery coated popped kernels every few seconds, completely engrossed in the television show. She didn’t know why she felt down, and it didn’t help that her parents wouldn’t tell her anything... but if it allowed her to miss school then she was all for it.

It was when she took the twenty sixth handful when her lower body began to cramp, feeling it contort and twist caused her to spill the popcorn onto the floor and her handful scattered. “Not... Again...” She complained, and normally it wouldn’t be that much of an issue... except her mother wasn’t here. “Need... Tom...” She stumbled towards her sister’s room, sweating as she didn’t know what to do. If their parents were here, a spell would be said and she would have instant relief... but now she was desperate, knocking only once before barging in.

“I... I need help, my legs... cramping....” She exclaimed, the expression on her face showed nothing more that a girl trying to hold something in. “Mom’s not telling me anything, what’s wrong...” She complained, figuring that maybe her brother was told more as she collapsed towards her brother’s bed in hopes getting off her feet would help.Already annoyed to be disturbed from his studies, he set his pen down and turned his chair.

"Honestly, Zoey, you know I have a test tomorrow. Academics might not be important to you but, hey don't just collapse on my bed! Wait... are you okay? Mom always answers her phone!"

Just as Tom was about to grab his own phone, he noticed a small streak of blood down his sister's leg... and sighed.

"Mom and dad haven't had 'the talk' with you yet, right? You know you're a witch now, and you know that's set off by puberty... but if you paid more attention in class you'd know that also means your body is changing in um, other ways... are you sure you don't just want to wait for mom or dad to get home, it'd be weird to give my little sister 'the talk'."

_____________________________________________

 

Zoey began to whimper as she laid collapsed on Tom’s bed. Her legs just laying off and hanging slightly in the air, not noticing the blood dripping down from her leg and onto the carpeted floor.

“I just... I just want it to stop...” Zoey began to tear up, not listening to her brother’s half assed explanation that she heard already from her parents. She hated when people beat around the bush, she wanted to know why she was ‘too sick’ to go to school that morning and the day before.

“Just... Just stop it... Please, I need relief... just tell me what to do... there’s a spell mom does...” What Zoey doesn’t know is that she may have added some disconnect between her brother and herself. The spell she was referring to was the one that numbed the pain and drained the blood into the sprit world, which she didn’t know the spell was exactly that... again she was just told it makes her feel comfortable. Her brother however, may think of the spell that transports a tampon within the speaker’s ‘private bits’ and provide relief that way... which even then Zoey didn’t know much about Tampons. To her it was a device for stuck up cunts from school to use that calms them down, helps with mood swings and such...

Of course what she heard was overstated.... but how would she know? Her parents haven’t told her anything...

_____________________________________________

Tom didn't know much about spells, but there was one spell that came to mind when it came to this sort of thing.

"Okay, fine, since mom and dad won't be the adults I will. You're... eugh, on your period. For girls going through their puberty, this starts happening monthly. There's ways to help, so... okay, under the sink in her bathroom mom should keep some emergency ones. Go get the box and bring it in here while I look up the right spell..."
Turning back to the computer, he activated Tor and came up with the spellbook he had found, a quick ctrl+F found that there was a spell that should alleviate all her symptoms without her bothering him for the rest of the night. It came with a long list of side effects, like a doctor's note, but he just wanted to get back to studying. He was pretty sure this would be the one to use. Hopefully Zoey could find them, she at least knew what they looked like right?

_____________________________________________

Zoey weakly began to get up, nodding as she stumbling towards the restroom. She didn’t know what puberty was exactly, but if it meant that there was a cure in the bathroom she was going to find it.

The door slammed open as she went towards the mirror. To her, she didn’t care if she broke anything, she was going to get those so called ‘Tampons’ and relieve those cursed cramps. With a quick press and a thrust she was in. Behind the mirror, to the far right there they were.

Her brain recalled the memory of when her friend Samantha was showing them to her. Zoey’s fingers trembled as she grabbed the plastic packaging, remembering her friend telling her that cunts used then to relax... 

“F- Found them!” She cried out loudly, her legs trembling at this point. “Does this mean I will be a cunt?” She thought as she began fiddling with the packaging. “You sure mom won’t mind opening the fresh pack?” She cried out, thinking of past conversations and how she always seemed ‘excitedly anxious’ each time she complained about the cramps

“Wh... How do these work?” By then a small pool of blood began to form on the ground.

_____________________________________________

Tom took a picture of the spell and went over to the bathroom, making sure it was locked. Bad enough he had to deal with this second hand, no way would he help first hand.

"Okay, so you know how regular tampons work? This spell should relieve all the stress in there. Make sure you put one in before you start."

_____________________________________________

“O- Okay...” She stammered weakly, her finger just seconds away from tearing the packaging when she froze up... the thought of her mom finding out she stole from her emergency stash would be the end of her.

“Putting it in...” She exclaimed, all the while placing the unopened package of tampons into the storage unit and closing the mirror.

“N-Now What...” She stammered as she awkwardly waited, hoping the spell would still work without it.

_____________________________________________

Okay, so if I'm reading this right, you're going to say... "obedi verdi, transformia lintium menses." Make sure you say it exactly like that, alright? 'Obedi verdi, transformia lintium meneses'.

"As long as you did everything else right, an inanimate object should take its place and should make you feel a lot better. I'm not big on the whole magic thing, so I guess I'll go make to what I'm good at. Might want to make sure you clean up the mess before mom gets back, then ask what to do. I'm going to my room if you need me..."

_____________________________________________

Zoey slowly closed her eyes and sighed softly, she slowly breathed in and out. Holding her hand out, in case that the item wouldn’t automatically be inserted, closed her eyes and said the spell slowly... accidentally lingering some words for too long, after all she was a beginner witch.

“Obbedddik verdee, transformia Lintiuumms menessas” She then opened her eyes to see if anything changed.

_____________________________________________

After closing his door and sighing, Tom went back to his homework... only moments later to be transported somehow to a lighter room. Judging by the layout, and his sister's hand overhead... oh god, either she said the spell wrong, or she hadn't inserted a tampon at all - one of the most important steps! He told her to! Otherwise it would use the nearest living being... why couldn't it have been their damn devil cat?

He tried moving, but the only movement was the natural movement of the applicator. He tried yelling, screaming, establishing a mental link, but of COURSE he wasn't a witch, so it didn't matter. He was stuck for the next 8 hours or less... she did know these lasted 8 hours right? He really hoped she's talk with mom about this, even if it was just to be smug. One handling of him and she'd recognize magic for sure... if she'd want to touch her little girl's tampon.

Come to think of it, did Zoey even know how to insert these things? I'm sure it was taught in one of her classes, but she loved to doodle...

_____________________________________________

Zoey looked down, in the palm of her hand was a pristine tampon, untouched, and ready to be used. “It... It worked...” Zoey giggled with a strong hint of relief. “I... All I need to...” She pauses as she remembered what her friend Samantha told her. “Also I heard that some can be defective...” She remember her explain way back when. “I hear some girls test and see if they absorb stuff before sticking it inside, to ensure it works and such.” 

Zoey looked down at the blood trail with a weak sigh, slowly getting on her knees as she stated “Better safe than sorry...” her fingers gripping around the handle and string, slowly lowering it toward the pool of blood. “Hope this tampon isn’t defective...” She groaned as it would have been the last thing she wanted, slowly pressing the spongey end right into the foul blood.

Zoey slowly moved her fingers, gliding the tampon through her blood as she pressed it into the floor. Humming as she watched the tampon begin to tint red and absorb, a smile began to form. “Its working! Yes!” She exclaimed excitedly as she pulled the tampon out of the blood, slowly getting back onto her two feet as she watched the tampon drop here and there.

“Let’s see if there is a way to... drain the blood...” Not knowing the tampon is technically soiled and used up, she placed her free hand’s index finger and thumb around the spongy head and began squeezing... Saueezing and rubbing as she watched to see how the tampon would hold up.

_____________________________________________

It was beginning to set in on me that... jesus fucking christ I was my little sister's tampon. That meant I was going to be stuck up her... and then used to suck up her... Oh my god, why the fuck did I help this dumbass out? Hell, she probably would've made me even worse... somehow. I'm not even sure how.

Oh. Oh god no, when he said clean up he meant toilet paper so there was no dry blood, didn't she know how unsafe this is? The bloody floor approached him. "BETTER SAFE THAN SORRY" a booming voice said next to him, slowly lowering his poor, unfortunate body down into the dirty, blood stained floor. His entire body acted like a gigantic tongue, sucking up his little sister's blood as well as particulates of dust and dirt, a disgusting combo. She took plenty of time rubbing him along the unclean floor, saturating him with disgusting blood and  the dirt on the floor. "IT'S WORKING! YES!" Not understanding that by now it was dirty, she tried to squeeze it out of him somethow... it did nothing buy cause him physical pain, what the hell was she thinking, a dirty tampon is a dirty tampon, even a boy knows that!" Yet her eyes were shining happily, as if something was happening.

Zoey watched as the crimson red coloring embedded into the tampon’s sponge began to fade with each squeeze and rub. “Wow! I didn’t know this was reusable... makes me wonder why mom has a package of 10... hmm...” Zoey began thinking, all the while keeping up her act of pinch and rub on the poor tampon / brother. “Maybe it must be for friends and family, that would make sense... anyway how do I use this doohickey?”

Zoey gave the last squeeze and removed her fingers, the tampon looked as good as new. Zoey also being the lazy girl she is, just wiped the blood that was on her finger onto her shirt and began to strip. Slowly pulling her leggings down, followed by her panties... noticing how the insides were coated in blood. “Eww... This better work...” Zoey grimaces as she began lower and line up the tampon up against her blood covered vaginal lips. She knew she would need to act quickly, as she felt another cramp occur... causing blood to squirt out onto her hand and tampon. This prompted her to begin shoving it inside.

_____________________________________________

I... it was impossible. He couldn't see it for himself, but he could smell and taste te disgusting, fishy, bloody remnants getting sucked deeper and deeper into him, until they started to go away - though the awful taste still lingered in the back of his mind. At least Zoey wasn't stupid enough to keep using it and then shove it up her muff after it had touched her floor like that! He was repulsed by seeinly Zoey rub the excess blood on her shirt - if she cared that little for her clothing, it didn't bear well for him. Then she called him a doohickey! Sure he was a couple years older, but of the opposite sex, had no one told her how to insert it properly?

As Zoey continued to squeeze him, she removed her clothes, showing her drenched panties... surely she didn't expect him to clean all of that up, right?
The worst yet was coming face to face with her bloody vagina. Sure they weresiblings, but Tom had never given Zoey's pussy much thought. She was too young to grow hair, so luckily no blood was stuck there, but he was quickly set to work being rubbed up and down the overflowing slit, consuming and absorbing into the depths of his being every scent, blood, miochondria, and the entire ecosystem of his young sister's pussy. Mainly he was glas that she was too frighted to be turned on, because her 'excitedment' may have driven him over the line into madness. Now the outside was clean, he felt her pushing him deeper, ever more disgusting fluids to find and suck up, the least favorite besides the blood being the mucus keeping it all lubricated.

_____________________________________________

 

Zoey whimpered as she began to push upwards, the cramp as beginning to lessen and lessen the further she shoved it inside causing her to sigh in relief. She even let out a slight moan as she felt a tingle, her finger accidentally brushing against her clit as she stopped pushing upwards and shivered... She never, ever experienced a feeling like that one. It even felt a little... good... but she would have to investigate later as she gave one least thrust before letting go.

“I... I think it’s in?” Zoey stated as she took a couple of steps, feeling her cramps subsiding completely after the second step. If it were a normal tampon she would have felt more discomfort as it wasn’t inserted all the way up... but as this wasn’t a normal tampon things were different. It would absorb all abuse, discomfort, and even provide some relief for her... even the discomfort from not being inserted all the way was being absorbed. The only proof of the failed insertion would be the string hanging out far too much, dangling around as she walked toward her room to get more clothes.

“I... I need to look up what that feeling was...” She commented to herself as she grabbed some new panties from her drawer. Contemplating to look up why it felt ‘good’, or ‘tingly’ to touch her vagina in that area, as her family never told her anything yet... she hasn’t even gotten the birds and the bees talk.

_____________________________________________

Tom felt himself being pushed inside his sister, absorbing all the nasty gunk and smegma that had build inside he over the years. She hadn't learned to douche yet - or really had a reason to - so it wasn't surprising that her period was bringing these issues to the forefront. Thinking back to biology, he was pretty sure tampons went in the vagina behind the urethra... Hey, don't judge him, he was going through a phase.
Of course, being a magical tampon clearly meant it would absorb nearly anything that got thrown its way, so as long as it didn't fall out it would keep his sister safe a dry. Unfortunately for Tom, that meant his sister didn't realize she had mis-inserted the tampon and the normal discomfort that would be caused fell on his shoulders, as he began to feel cramped up inside as well a tingling, off sensation. 'Is this is what it's like to have a period? Damn, maybe I'm lucky, as long as I survive this...' Either way, he was faced with a hole which looked more like a urethra than a cervix - not good for him, especially if she had to go.

He felt an extra-sharp cramp, yet heard Zoey moan from the outside. What the hell was going on out there?

_____________________________________________

Zoey slowly pulled up her fresh panties, the tampon string forced to curl up and lay towards her asshole as she pulled it all the way up. It didn’t help that your sister was in-between sizes, meaning that her panties were quite tight... Normally this caused some discomfort for Zoey, as she often complained about her clothing being a bit too tight, except this time the discomfort was non existent. She wouldn’t realize that the tampon string touching the panties created a link, a link that shifted all original discomfort of tight clothing onto the tampon. After all the spell’s goal was to make the tampon user have as less stress and pain as possible.

Zoey, not skipping a beat, put on some new leggings and starting heading down the stairs to get to the living room. Each step she took as she went down the steps, shook her inner body ever so slightly. Landing at the bottom with a resounding thud that caused her vagina to tighten up a bit before relaxing.

“Time to finish that movie!” Zoey exclaimed happily as she rushed into the living room, and plopped into the recliner. When she landed, the force of the impact sent the tampon upwards a little bit before her vaginal muscles contracted around the spongy head to force it back to where it was.

Again, that should have caused major discomfort and practically a Yelp from Zoey... however she didn’t feel a thing. Anything she did that would cause discomfort normally was just shifted onto the magical tampon, and Zoey didn’t care.

 

Chapter End Notes:

To be continued, very soon.