- Text Size +

The hot cloud of stink spread through the fabric of Kiana's panties, wafting up to her cameltoe. You couldn't stop yourself from gagging on her burning farts, coughing as the muggy fog increased the temperature in her crotch dramatically. The huge Asian girl was sitting contently with her legs spread on the chair, but the tight fabric of her booty shorts and panties kept most of the broiling smell trapped inside. You were forced to inhale her gassy releases, bound to her underwear by the sticky, semi-solid female juices. Her huge moist vagina was in front of you, lips quivering in reaction to your tiny squirms.

Kiana felt the delicious itching sensation tickle her pussy. As much as she wanted to rub herself with her fingers again, her innards grumbled, making her feel bloated with gastrointestinal pressure. She decided to instead let out all her gas during the commercial break. Pleasuring herself could be left for later, when her favourite show was back on.

"I gotta let these out now while I still can." she said, as the first commercial started.

With a push, she expelled a brutish fart from her sexy butt. Kiana smiled as she felt the gentle warmth of her gas spread through her sweaty crotch. She thought of the main character of her show, his handsome face and sensual voice... if only he could see how dirty she was being right now. The itching feeling returned to her pussy, making her mound tingle with pleasure. She had no idea it was your tortured struggles making her feel this way, and thought it was just from fantasizing about her show. The Asian giantess moaned happily and farted again.

"Aaahn, that one felt really good~" she sighed with relief.

You wrestled with your sticky bonds as another wave of fermented female stink washed over you. The natural gas coming from this girl was revolting, what did she eat?! You coughed and screamed in her musky cameltoe, unwittingly feeding her arousal. All this teasing was causing her lust to build up, and even though she was focused on something else, her body throbbed with desire. The inside of her vagina was sopping wet, its fleshy walls oozed with lubrication for an insertion that wasn't happening. As you rubbed and stroked it from outside, the inner entrance to her pussy filled with love honey, collecting into a glob of thick pussy juices.

Kiana cooed with indulgence and her cooch muscles clenched slightly, forcing the glob out into her panties. There was nothing you could have done to prepare yourself. It was bigger than your whole body, a huge glistening bead of slime. She must be feeling ridiculously horny to let something this big out. Her juices washed over you, instantly dissolving the bonds that were holding you to her panties. Your newfound freedom came at a price, as gravity began to take effect on both you and the giant droplet. You started to slide down the front of her sweaty crotch, towards her puckering asshole... right as the second commercial had begun.

"Wait! Shit! No no no! Not there again! Her farts...!" you shouted.

The wretched smell of Kiana's gas multiplied as you descended closer to the source, her massive pink anus. The moment you arrived you were separated from the glob of liquid. It was absorbed into the fabric of her panties, leaving you stranded. Her wrinkled hole was just as terrible as you remembered it, covered in grime and reeking with gases. You could feel the heat emanating from it on your skin, and listen to the organic rumblings of it filling with more gas. Frantically you searched for somewhere to escape but you were screwed. There was nowhere to run and nowhere to hide. You couldn't do anything but watch in horror as the towering sphincter began to convulse. It was moving in and out, signifying that the giantess was straining her ass muscles to let out more farts.

Up above you heard the muffled sound of Kiana letting out a cute grunt. Her wrinkled anus widened, and unloaded an intense explosion of gas. The force of her fart blasted you backwards into the net of her panties, nearly knocking you out. If that didn't do it, the incredibly potent smell might. Her thick gas made you dizzy, coming straight from the cavernous depths of her ass. Hot murky steam filled your body, clogging you lungs. It was a bubbly mixture of the pizza and Mexican food, fermented together inside her bowels. You didn't even have time to recover before her anus twitched again, and let loose another deafening fart.

Kiana simply smiled, enjoying the fluttering feeling her fart made as it reverberated through her shorts. She shoveled more chips into her mouth and took a big gulp of cola, fueling her churning stomach. Her abdomen groaned back in protest, as if to tell the girl that her guts were already busy processing her last helping of junk food. The cheesy pizza was in the middle of being broken down, creating large bubbles to methane to join her spicy Mexican gases. The pressure built in her colon, causing her more discomfort, until she used her powerful muscles to push it out. The girl happily farted on you, moaning with satisfaction as she pushed them out one by one.

"Please... No more..." you pleaded to the giant anus.

The smell was slowly suffocating you. It was sweltering hot and you were dripping with sweat. The giant anus was indignant to your suffering however, and opened wide for another fart. The massive anal cavity expanded, and sprayed you with a steamy mist of her intestinal juices. Disgusting slime splattered your tiny body, a mixture of butt sweat, pussy juices, and now wet anal fluids straight from her rectum. You couldn't believe how gross this girl was being. This was your girlfriend's hot Asian friend, the one who was fit and sexy and a regular yoga instructor. Did she really act like this much of a slob at home? And her ass! Out in public, her round toned booty looked like perfection, like the ass of a goddess. How could it be so nasty up close? The only answer you got was another hot fart spewing out her shithole.

"Nnnn! Oh yeah, that was a bad one! I'm so gassy tonight, good thing it's just me around. I think the commercials are almost over, I better finish up..." Kiana said, scooting forward in her chair. 

Her huge butt stuck outwards, wedging her booty shorts up the front of her crotch. Your tiny body was flattened against her butthole, pinned there by her sweat-stained panties. Kiana pushed with her stomach, eager to release the rest of her gas all at once. The anus puckered, contracting repeatedly with her inner butt muscles. You were practically being chewed up by it, sinking deeper between the hot wrinkles into the inner pink flesh of her hole. Juices slathered your body like hot saliva, the ass gurgled and filled with gas. You screamed for help, crying out for something, anything to save you from this nightmare. Kiana pushed one last time, wincing as she felt her butthole ready to fire.

"Nnngh!"

The tight mass of muscle let loose, releasing a barrage of farts from her gigantic sexy ass. One by one they pelted you, barraging your tiny body as they shot through her asshole. Burning hot gases roasted you alive, potent with the raw scent of her shit. Kiana moaned with relief as she let it all out, finally getting rid of her built up pressure. Her anus violently reverberated around you, creating ear-piercing thunderclaps with every release. Your tiny form was mangled by her giant undulating wrinkles, brutally mauled by the sheer vibrations of her asshole as it expelled the roaring farts. As if things couldn't get any worse, the hole began to widen, threatening to pull your head inside. Screaming, your face began to pass through the rim of her sputtering backdoor, as torrents of gas passed back out.

The commercial finally ended, returning to Kiana's favourite program. The girl let out a sigh and sat back up straight, ready to dive back into the thrilling narrative of her show. After such an onslaught of rolling farts she thought she finally got all her gas out. The terrible smell couldn't be contained by her booty shorts, it floated around her body and the rest of the room. She caught a whiff of it in her nose and giggled. It smelled rank, but she didn't mind. She was used to her own farts, if anything it made her feel more dirty. Returning her hand to the front of her shorts, she stroked her muff. Her panties were soaked, right in the area around her pussy lips. But  where did you end up?

Chapter End Notes:

This chapter was written by NotOnTime, next one will be by Brosus again