[Reviews - 4] starstarstarstarstarPrinter
Summary:

Shyvana betrayed the trust of those that she loved the most to enjoy a quick release. Now to make amens, she's giving herself up to Lux and Kat as a tiny slave, but can she endure and remain herself after experiencing true despair under the feet of her friends?


Rated: X
Categories: Couples, Fantasy, Feet, Footwear, Growing/Shrinking Out of Clothes, Humiliation, Mouth Play, Slave, Vore Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Nano (1/2 in. to 2.5 nanometers)
Size Roles: FF/f
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 2 Completed: No
Word count: 6032 Read: 9144
Published: January 13 2019 Updated: January 22 2019

1. Chapter 1 - The Agreement by Jessica [Reviews - 3] starstarstarstarstar (4110 words)

Hey there! I usually roleplay instead of writing stories, but my girlfriend asked for this and I figured maybe some other folks would like it. I'm not sure if I'll add more, and if I do it'll be sporadic to say the least. I still hope you enjoy it!

This is based on a long-running series of roleplaying we'd had; to give a bit of context Kat was caught infiltrating Demacian territory, and Shyvana used a magic collar that allowed the collared to be shrunken and have their thoughts manipulated. She forced Kat to worship Lux's boots, unintentionally triggering Lux's dominant urges who thought Kat legitimately enjoyed such things. The two ended up falling in love, Shyvana discovered Jarvan was actually LeBlanc, and those two became a ship as well.

The group discovered the collar was the tool of some nefarious group, and that it was dangerous and not be used. Succumbing to the collar's magic, Kat approached Shyvana with it and begged her to put it on and dominate her, despite LeBlanc's instructions to not use it again. Shyvana put it on her, but once their fun was done she found that it wasn't coming off and Kat was starting to have her mind slowly warped by the device permanently.

The group ended up finding corruption in many countries and opted to form their own organization, solved the problem and got the collar off, but now they have to deal with the impact of their fractured relationships... namely by Shyvana making amens. That's enough plot, off to the smut!

*********************************************************

2. Chapter 2 – Flashbacks of the Collar, Part 1 by Jessica [Reviews - 1] (1922 words)

Hey all! The flashback section is bigger than I thought, so I'll be uploading it in pieces. Hopefully it's enjoyable smut that also helps set the table for the story proper.