- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Another chapter of the trashiest of trash!.....With a title like "Hard to Swallow" I wonder what could possibly happen in this chapter?

 

The Subjugation of Rembrandt Logan Chapter 3: Hard to Swallow

 

“Kiss it.” Crystal demanded. Her teeth were showing in a smile so wicked it would frighten the dead. Her canines seemed more pronounced, almost like fangs. Her eyes were alight from the reflection of the locker room bright bulbs. The scar accented her face making her look all the more terrifying.

 

Rembrandt knew the implication if he complied. He’s already acquiesced to her but that would mean nothing without a demonstration. He could still back out.

 

Rembrandt sighed.

 

He took hold of her thick member, It was heavy, more than a handful even half erect. It twitched and a small stream of clear liquid flowed from its slit. The odor was strong, musky and raw from the sweat of her activity. Why did this have to happen right after gym? He could barely process what he was feeling as the smell threatened to suffocate him. It lingered in the back of his throat, so strong he could almost taste it without even making contact.

 

“Hurry up, mongrel.” Crystal snapped, impatient. “I have places to be.”

 

Rembrandt gulped.

 

He took hold tighter of Crystal in one hand causing her to flinch slightly. He took a deep breath and gingerly pressed his tender lips onto her shaft and held it there for a moment, then two moments, three, before he broke. After which he nearly gagged.

 

“You should really wash more.” he choked as his tongue flooded with the bitter, salty flavor of her sweat drenched cock.

 

“Shut up.” Crystal said a little too quickly. She zipped up. “Hurry up and get dressed!”

 

Rembrandt gave her a look. She seemed a little off after what had just happened.

 

“Now, mongrel!” She said with more base in her voice.

 

Rembrandt jumped at that and hopped to it, not wanting to incur her wrath. If that’s all she wanted he wouldn’t argue. Chances are this was only the beginning.

 

Once he was dressed she escorted him to his locker. After waiting just a few instances for her to retrieve her things he went to grab his own as he was conditioned. She didn’t speak during this time but as soon as he’d packed his bag she picked it up for him.

 

“What are you?”

 

“Shut up and follow!” She ordered. “And don’t drag your ass!”

 

Rembrandt did as told. He had to jog in order to keep pace with her long strides. He wasn’t sure what she had planned for him, but this was the terms of his safety. He couldn’t argue with her.

 

They made there way to the school parking lot where they walked up to a very familiar vehicle. A dirt bike, painted green and black with the word “Monster” written on the side of the frame.

 

“You!” Rembrandt yelled. “You nearly ran me over!”

 

“Hah!” Crystal snickered. “I thought I recognized you.”

 

With no warning she picked him up and dropped him on the seat. She then shoved an oversized helmet on top of him with a tinted vizor. Then the machined jerked as she sat down in front of him.

 

“Where do you live?” She asked as she revved the bike into activity. The roar of the engine drowned out his response.

 

“Where!?” She shouted at him. He felt a hard tap to the side of his head and assumed she’d just slapped him.

 

“Greenbrook Apartments!” He repeated. “On Greenbrook and West!”

 

“Hold on!” Crystal shouted.

 

Rembrandt did as told, holding on tight to the seat of the bike. It was built for her size so there was more than enough room for him, but with no seatbelt he was scared shitless as she hit the gas and the bike took off in a blast of speed.

 

 


 

 

Rembrandt was quickly learning that Crystal didn’t respect much and the speed limit was one of them, or really any form of driving safety. She sped down the roads doing at least 50mph in a residential area, weaving expertly between cars and even taking the bike off road.

 

He lived about two miles from school which was quite the journey for him in the morning as the buses didn’t run early enough for him to get to school on time. It usually took him close to an hour per trip if he was going at a walking pace. Crystal made the trip in under fifteen minutes easily.

 

She stopped the bike in front of his complex which was a gated community. You either needed a passcode or a keycard to get in.

 

“This the place?” Crystal asked.

 

“Yes.”

 

“Code?”

 

“You can just drop me off here.” Rembrandt said. He took the initiative and climbed off the bike himself even though it was a decent drop at his height and the soles of his feet hurt upon landing. He even snatched his bag from the hook it was attached to.

 

“Why?” She questioned with a sour look.

 

“No offense, but I’d prefer you not know where exactly I live.”

 

“Tch. Fine.” Crystal said yanking the helmet off him rather roughly. It left his hair disheveled which caused her to giggle. “Be out here by 7:00am, DON”T keep me waiting.”

 

“What for ?!”

 

“And buy a helmet!” Crystal ordered before taking off.

 

 


 

 

 

That night Rembrandt stayed up processing what had just happened that day. He’d nearly been turned out by Jericho only to have it done by Crystal. What was the difference? It was clear he was just a piece of meat to “Jerry” but that was the same for Crystal right? He was certain she had plans on him swallowing her dick at some point.

 

School was looking like a mistake. Maybe this was why his parents had been so against it, although he somehow doubted, they’d feared him being used as a sex object by an intersexed girl on his first week. Maybe he should go back…

 

His phone buzzed.

 

“Are you hungry?”

 

“I could come over and make you something?”

 

Rembrandt groaned.

 

“I’m fine.” he typed. He took a picture of a bowl of spicy instant noodles and sent it.

 

“Leave me alone, please.” he typed.

 

“That’s not a meal!!!!”

 

“Come back to me!” A picture popped up of a red steaming tail of lobster served over rice. “Tell me where you are! We can eat this together as a f-”

 

Rembrandt turned off the phone.

 

 


 

 

The next morning Rembrandt’s breakfast was interrupted by a loud horn.

 

“Hurry up, mongrel!” He heard in a raspy shout. The horn blared louder! Rembrandt looked at the clock on his phone that read 7:05. He didn’t think she was serious.

 

“Quiet down!” Rembrandt shouted as he locked his door with a toasted Pop Tart still in his mouth. “You’re gonna get me evicted!” He ran toward the front gate where she was waiting for him.

 

Crystal removed her helmet and stared daggers at him. She looked rather intimidating today wearing a tight fitting t-shirt that showed off the outline of her abs and the biceps in her arms. The words “Gym Bitch” was across the front in purple lettering, It was stretched to max length upon her robust rack. Her jacket wrapped around her waist and covering another pair of equally tight fitting blue jeans.

 

“What did I say yesterday?!” She growled at him.

 

“7:00 am.” He answered.

 

“And?” Crystal asked rising from the bike to loom over him. She was already taller than him by many degrees just sitting on her machine. Now she cast a shadow and blocked the sun from his eyes.

 

“D-don’t keep you waiting.” He said.

 

She pressed the tip of her black boot into his gut and sent him flying.

 

“Why are you even bothering?!” Rembrandt raged in agony. “What do you care how I get to school?!”

“You didn’t buy a helmet.” Crystal noted.

 

“You expect me to just find one?” Rembrandt asked facetiously. “I’m on a fixed income. I can’t just buy crap. I blew all my spending money on my required reading!”

 

“Excuses.” Crystal said. She took her helmet and placed in on Rembrandt like she had yesterday.

 

“Get. On.” Crystal said.

 

Rembrandt cursed and clenched his teeth. He wanted to fight her on this, but he would be late for school at this rate and he didn’t want to risk even a write up. He couldn’t afford to call attention to himself. He grumbled and climbed aboard.

 

“Hold on.” Crystal said.

 

Rembrandt grabbed the frame and prepared to be swept away once more but the bike didn’t move.

 

“Hold. On.” Crystal repeated. She took his arms from his position riding bitch and wrapped it around her waist. He could feel the ridges and ripples of her defined stomach. He squeezed as tight as he could as she revved the bike and took off.

 

 


 

 

“You stick with me today.” Crystal said as they pulled into the school parking lot. “Whenever you’re through with class wait for me by your locker.”

 

“Fine.” Rembrandt said getting off to rush to his first class and get away from her.

 

“Oh, and Remy!” Rembrandt turned to look at her and saw her smile. “Nice ass.”

 

 


 

 

He waited by his locker as told. Crystal showed up with the girl she was normally hanging around with. She had dark hair and thick frame glasses. She was wearing another heavy sweater even  though it was still warm out. She looked at him in a way he didn't understand. 

 

“You two haven’t been formally introduced. She said. “This is Junie. She’s here to watch.”

 

“Watch what?” Rembrandt asked.

 

“Watch you suck my cock.” Crystal said evenly.

 

Junie waved at him with an odd smile.



 


 

 

They didn’t eat lunch in the cafeteria. Instead all three of them sat in the dark corner of an empty emergency stairwell dividing the first and second floors of the school building. It wasn’t locked off but students rarely if ever used this one since it was in the back of the school and there was a convenient elevator anyway.

 

Rembrandt sat on the stairs just below Junie and Crystal and opened his brown bagged lunch as they talked.

 

“So when do you think you’ll buy it?” Junie asked.

 

“I still gotta save a few more paychecks.” Crystal said. “Maybe in another month.”

 

“Sick.” Junie said. “You gotta let me off road it a few times!”

 

“You already have three!” Crystal said. “Why would you want to offroad mine.”

 

“Not the 2019 one!” Junie whined. “Daddy wouldn’t let me test run the new line!”

 

Rembrandt groaned as he looked over his lunch. He’d rather be doing anything other than listening to two bitches talk about bikes.

 

“Watch’a eatin mongrel?” Crystal asked.

 

“A turkey club!” Rembrandt snapped.

 

She took his sandwich from his hands and returned half of it with a huge bite mark taken out of it. “Damn. Good eats. Make me one tomorrow.”

 

Rembrandt bit his tongue from saying something out of line. “I’m on a fixed income, remember?” He said as evenly as possible. “I can barely afford to feed myself, let alone you.”

 

“Oh, well I think I can fix that.” Crystal said. “I know exactly what to feed my hungry little pup.”

 

“No!” Rembrandt started, but it was already too late. He was gripped by the back of the head and had his face pressed flush into Crystal’s crotch. She rubbed his cheek on her bulge above the jeans.

 

 

“A nice warm meal, prepared fresh!” Crystal laughed.

 

Rembrandt turned his head to see Junie staring at him with intent. Her glasses were starting to fog from her breath as Crystal continued to smother the side of his face into her growing lump.

 

“Unzip me.” Crystal commanded.

 

 


 



“He’s done this before.” Junie said as Rembrandt ran his tongue slowly up the shaft of Crystals rigid dick. It pointed straight up in the air as she reclined on the stairway leaning back on her elbows.

 

“You think?” Crystal gasped as Rembrandt stroked her base with his tiny hand. “Let me ask him. You suck cock before, bitch?”

 

Rembrandt ignored her, not that he could answer with her vice like grip on his hair, pressing his face hard into her trembling mast. She grunted as he sucked the side of her dick with his lips.

 

“Slower.” She moaned.

 

Rembrandt tried to comply but she was contradicting herself with her hand movements. She was guiding his head at an increased speed.

 

He kept his eyes closed and tried to block out the sensations he was feeling. Distance himself from this act. It wasn’t him being debased in such a vulgar fashion, but someone else.

 

She ran her fingers through his hair and scratched lightly at his scalp in approval as he rounded her cockhead.

 

“Damn!” she whispered. “Ah!”

 

“Make him suck the balls.” Junie requested.

 

Rembrandt panicked. He tried to resist that, but Crystal was too strong. She lifted his head off her cock and he gasped for air.

 

“You heard her.” Crystal smirked.

 

“Fuck….the both of you.” Rembrandt said. He braced himself. He felt the sting but it didn’t hurt as much as he expected.

 

“Manners.” Crystal said staring at him. “You’ve been warned. I don’t like beating my dogs but I’ll make it hurt next time.”

 

“You wouldn’t be the first.” Rembrandt seethed.

 

They looked at each other for a tense instant. Junie even seemed a little off guard by his statement. Rembrandt lowered his head unprompted and took Crystal’s left nut into his mouth.

 

It was about the size of a tangerine and firm. The remaining one rubbed over his eyelid and marked him with its scent. Rembrandt knew he would now smell like cock today and hoped that no one would notice.

 

“Wow.” Junie cooed. “Look at him go.” She placed a hand on his head and rubbed his hair down to the back of his neck. “He’s pretty cute.”

 

Crystal didn’t respond. She was riding high on a cloud of ecstasy as pleasing vibrations ran up her scrotum and sent rushes of dopamine to her brain. His lips were so plump and soft! His tongue, warm, vigorous, trained. He’d sucked dick before!

 

“Damn!” She squealed. “I can’t take it anymore!” Crystal yanked Rembrandt up from his work. “Open wide!”  

 

He sneered at her, but she wouldn’t spare him. She took his cheeks in between her thumb and forefinger and squeezed. His mouth was forced open and she forced her rod inside.

 

Rembrandt’s mouth was set on fire as he choked on Crystals sudden oral invasion. He was forced to take all of her length down until it was pressing into the back of his throat. She was quantifiably large and it was not an easy task to take her length to the base. It was outright painful and he pressed his fists into her thighs in a silent plea for release before he suffocated.

 

“Mmmrrph!” He squealed, but Crystal only moaned in pleasure as her body  trembled form his intake.

 

“Hold, on Remy!” She said. “Breathe!”

 

“Holy shit!” Junie said awestruck. “He took it all!” she laughed in pleasure as her face reddened at Rembrandt’s feat of fellatio.

 

Crystal started thrusting upward from her reclined position causing Rembrandt’s entire body to bob up and down from its perch atop her legs.

 

“Ah!” Crystal cried. “Ah, ah, ah,!”

 

Rembrandt started to slip as she increased her pace. He felt her member start to slowly, thankfully withdraw from him as he lost his footing. Than it was forced back in even deeper. He felt hands on his head and shoulder and he saw Junie over him from the corner of his eye. She was forcing him to continue to deepthroat.

 

“Almost there.” she said. “You got this!”

 

“Ahhh!” Crystal moaned and her legs wrapped around Rembrandt’s waist. It was coming!

She lurched forward grabbing his head in tandem with Junie and pumped one last hard thrust into his mouth. Then came the flood.

 

“Mmmuh!” She rasped as she unloaded. He cock seemed to expand further in his mouth as she poured copious amounts of semen directly into his stomach. His “meal” as it were. The only silver lining to this horrible ordeal was that he didn’t have to taste much of it as it was pretty much injected past his tongue and down his throat.

 

He felt her deflate and both sets of hands come off him.

 

“Damn.” Crystal said again as she started to steady her breathing. She lifted her shirt to wipe her brow exposing her abdomen and underboob. She’d went braless today.

 

“Not bad.” Junie said she brushed the side of Rembrandt’s face with her fingers and then nuzzled his cheek with hers. “I might have learned somethings I wanna try.”

 

Rembrandt coughed. He was too traumatized to respond. He was tired, his head was fuzzy, and it felt like Crystal had just shoved her dick in his brain. His jaw ached like it had been busted off its hinge. He feared he wouldn’t be able to close it completely or even eat right.

 

He was lifted up. His face pressed gently into Crystal’s abs and dragged slowly up to between her breasts. Soft and warm.

 

“Good job, Remy.” She praised then she took his lips in hers. The briefest of kisses. Tender and gentle. “Good boy.”

She cuddled him after that. A stark contrast to the rough treatment she’d just subjected him to. He was made to lay on top of her as she continued talking to Junie about bikes and something called a Ryker Can-Am for the rest of lunch period. Everytime he tried to move away from her she tightened her grip. It didn’t matter, he was too spent to do much else anyway.



 

 

 

Chapter End Notes:

Oh I get it, because Remy had to swallow his pride and take that ride to school! It all makes sense now! What do you mean that's a stretch?! Oh! He swallowed her cock!? Man I did not get that one! 

Someone expressed interest in knowing what the main characters look like. Here's a bad sketch that is about as good as your gonna get on the subject until I improve as an artist! 

https://www.deviantart.com/mrsirk/art/Crystal-and-Remmy-779703303

Maybe leave a comment. Maybe see ya next chapter!