- Text Size +
Story Notes:

Disclaimer: All publically recognisable characters, settings etc. are the property of their respective owners.  The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

Author's Chapter Notes:

I had this idea for a while, I have had fun writing it. The White Smite universe is amazing and I am a massive fan. This is just a love letter to the series. Please leave reviews, let me know what you liked and any constructive criticisms would be great, thanks for reading.

The thunderous laughter shook through every fibre of the puny white body of the sprinting nude girl, briefly knocked her off balance as she ran past another of the repetitive long fibres of carpet which were taller than her but the poor white steadied herself and kept on running for dear life. No time for air despite the agonising cramps of the utterly famished blonde. The laughter boomed louder, shaking the naked slave's bare breasts involuntary, sweat saturating the slave girl's body. The laughter alone was the miniscule girl's entire world. But despite it all, the slave chanced a quick look at her mistress and she craned her delicate neck up and up to gaze at the towering black goddess, just about having the time to see the face of her owner. The marvellous pretty young face from the monolith was as beautiful and pampered as the slave's was haggard and misused. The eyeliner and make up might as well have been relics from alien civilizations, completely incomprehensible to a wretched white creature who was born a bug to be used at a whim by a goddess who would never even give her a name, who would never care that a pathetic bug would live and die beneath her all powerful feet. The poor wretched tiny gazed at the gorgeous face, possibly 16 years of age, possibly the same age as her. Very young for a goddess but old and worn down for the literally downtrodden bug sized whites. The poor little slave felt her heart ache. The long flowing black hair of her titanic owner were luscious, the dark deep pools of her eyes were enough to die for. The slave would be honoured to serve a being of such great intoxicating beauty forever. Whites were naturally subservient to their mountainous betters and all the tiny girl wanted to do was to serve an owner, to dedicate, to please. Not to run for dear life. Not to be annihilated like unwanted vermin. She found the ground wobble as she felt the colossal foot pound lazily beside her and then the peon experienced the voice of her goddess: "YOU BETTER DO BETTER THAN THAT BITCH. ITS ALMOST AS IF YOU DONT WANT TO GET AWAY!!!!!"

 

It wasn't long now. It couldn't be long now. The end has come. Regardless the tiny kept running, striving to not look up again and focus on the ground. The booming laughter of the goddess resumed and the tiny just about had enough experience of hearing Giants and Giantesses in her 16 years of miserable existence in a see through cage to almost drown it out. Focus on the ground. The poor wretched slave almost immediately regretted that. The confusing maze like carpet went from dull brown to scarlet red and was now filled to the brim with several dozen mangled bloody bodies, the few faces not squashed completely unrecognisable gazed skywards in horror at their humongous destroyer. The stench was unbelievably pungent here and the ground was horrifically sticky with the blood and guts of who knows how many tinies, but she could not stop now. The puny slave had been running for what seemed days, which she assumed was really just hours which in reality was merely just minutes.

 

What the pathetic mite didn't know being a slave who lived her entire mean existence in a pet store was that the latest craze was for giants to 'chase' tinies for several minutes until they reached the funeral spot where every other pathetic puny Caucasian was flattened by an unforgiving foot. Even billionaires had a bloody spot in their carpets which they never cleaned, it had become a social status to have the most blood drenched carpet spot in their social group. The pet shops loved it as more and more store bred whites were sold and it made the giant owners laugh literally herding their tiny Caucasian livestock to the abattoir.

 

Yolanda never liked killing dozens of pathetic white vermin at a time, seeing one run and run in absolute horror was more intimate, more thrilling for the especially cruel teenager and this wretched yellow haired bug was fun sport. Yolanda killed the odd tiny early on if they were painfully slow or if they immediately begged for mercy. Whities with no survival instincts were no fun for Yolanda and she treated them with the disdain they deserved. Yolanda assumed blondie was no different to all those that begged. She had never seen a tiny that was seemingly fully grown that had eyes so innocent, so trusting. Yolanda held the tiny with cold steel tongs from the scoop of dozens of her pathetic brethren and the girl somehow smiled up at her despite the obvious pain she was in. The girl was covered in layers of bruises from before being gripped harshly by the cold tongs and despite clearly knowing no different, the bitch clearly thought the best in her newfound owner. The black teen had no idea why the devil a white bug would have any hope in the world, they were vermin to be exterminated for the sins of their long deceased ancestors after all, but this one did have a bizarre and utterly unfounded hope that the vastly greater superior goddess would treat her differently. But as soon as Yolanda let the bitch uncomfortably down onto the carpet and boomed her command for the bitch to run, the bitch surprisingly did. Perhaps more from a desire to please the titan than any actual desire to survive, as this bug clearly would have no idea what to do with herself if out of a complete fluke she did manage to get away. The slow agonising death of starvation would be in store for any tiny too stupid to not accept the inevitable. Yolanda was mildly amused by that idea, but Yolanda wanted to feel death, she was utterly addicted to it now, having killed several hundred of the worthless parasites now. Yolanda had no desire to give this bitch anything other than annihilation under the tomb which was her bare black feet.

 

The miniscule slave kept going but her already minimal progress grounded almost to a halt as her bruised and cut feet was getting stuck in the growing pools of blood and guts. Each step now was laboured and requiring more and more effort. The blond had no idea where to go and she was half tempted just to collapse from sheer exhaustion. She could not remember the last time she ate. Drinking clean water was days ago, sweat from the pet store owner's horrendous toes she lapped up almost deliriously hours before the beautiful titan purchased her and dozens of her brethren. She tried to comfort a few when they were packed atop one another but no one wanted to know. They all deep down assumed it was the end. The pet shop owner only carefully scooped out individual tinies if the customer insisted, and there new owner did not even care what they looked like. She staggered now. Speed no longer existed for the blonde. She saw her reflection in the pool of blood. She looked so old, her blonde hair frazzled, several teeth knocked out. A black eye where an older man punched her for a piece of white bug food a few days ago. The slave staggered and landed face down into the murky scarlet swamp.

 

It required all the remaining strength in the slave's almost broken body to get out of the muck. The ooze seemed to call her in to give up but despite that the slave didn't give up and she lifted her head out of the blood, coughing and spluttering. The taste of her kinds blood was more disgusting than anything she ever tasted, and she had tasted a great many disgusting things in her time. She was struggling for breath as the now familiar booming laugh rippled through the pool of blood making the slave forget her own struggles. She can barely make out the gorgeous mountainous features of her owner with all the blood stuck in her eyes but she could see the greedy ravenous smile on her owner's pearly white teeth. She tried to think of anything but the inevitable but her monstrous voice crushed out all thought: "AWWW IS ITTLE WITTLE PRINCESS TIRED? ALL YOU PATHETIC LAZY WHITES ARE ALL THE SAME. NO WONDER GOD SHRUNK ALL OF YOUR WRETCHED KIND DOWN. HOW YOU LITTLE BUGS RULED THE WORLD I WILL NEVER KNOW. OH WELL LITTLE BITCH. YOU WILL GET WHAT YOU DESERVE!"

 

The slave was utterly crestfallen hearing all that. She knew what was coming now. Death. However despite her own fears, she felt deep down if there is anything after this it cannot possibly be worse than this. A smile emerged, it would have been considered pretty if it wasn't for the shattered teeth, the swollen blackeye, being drenched in blood or 16 years of horrendously hard living. A thin glimmer of hope remained as she saw the beauty of her Goddess's features as she craned her neck as high as her threshold for pain allowed and even seeing the vast mountainous foot descending majestically and the vast shadow encompassing her entire body did not destroy the tiny's spirit. The slave gave one last look at the satisfied smile from her imminent destroyer and she unknowingly replicated the smile from the monolithic woman. Her owner would never see that smile and after two minutes of drinking a Pepsi can she will pick another slave to 'chase' and after an hour all memory of the broken blonde girl would be faded into nothing in this world. But as the mesmerising mountainous bare foot descended down over her, the slave felt a comfort on her arms and her chest. It was a strong feeling, hope expanded over the entire being of the slave. The slave closed her eyes and she didn't even feel the all encompassing foot crushing her mortal body into paste.

 

"Thank the light you are here!" An angelic voice suddenly said excitedly but softly. The blonde had her eyes closed but already she was stirring. It was a strange feeling. She was not out of breathe or saturated in the thick blood or even sweaty. Then as she moved her tongue she felt teeth, many more teeth than she had ever had in her life. She rolled her tongue over every corner inside her mouth and it felt like she had gained a full set of teeth. Her breathing expanded in excitement. She then heard the same angelic voice giggling excitedly. The voice was the sweetest thing the blonde ever heard. It sounded vaguely like a few of the ginormous Hispanic women she had overheard giggling and pointing at her and her ilk, comfortable and powerful whereas she and her kind were wretched puny slaves. But the voice was very soft. No booming or amplification whatsoever. Almost as if talking to a fellow Caucasian... The blonde needed to see this angel with her own eyes. She was just about to open her surprisingly unaching eyes when she felt a soft and very small hand tenderly touch her arm. "Please don't rush up. Take all the time you need sweet one. I am just being silly and overexcited. Forgive me I am new to this."

 

It was all so strange, like the most beautiful dream. Why would anyone speak to her so kindly? She only knew the word kind when she overheard a giantess call her boyfriend kind once in the store after he paid for the slaves. Kindness or consideration were concepts she never actually experienced, until now. She had to see this woman now. She opened her eyes, the light was strong but pleasant and as her eyes grew accustomed to everything she gasped. Sparkling brown eyes stared right at her, glittering with excitement. The face of the young woman was lightly brown with the sweetest kindest smile she had ever seen with long flowing brown hair and she could make out the angel wearing an exquisite orange dress. But what took the blonde's breath away was her size. This gorgeous Hispanic goddess was the same size as her. Actually being able to gaze a goddess in the eye and feel big. The blonde gazed down at the small delicate unblemished hand holding her arm and she knew they were the same despite everything she had ever known all her life. Just gazing at this sweet kindly young woman she knew immediately that in this gorgeous woman's heart there was no desire for domination, no cruelty, no malice, no smite. It was the most amazing feeling she had ever known. Love.

 

The blonde moved her arm, very easily, and she held her hand to the softest hand she ever held and the blonde gazed lovingly at the beauty staring back at her. The young woman could then see her own reflection from the soulful brown eyes, as if she were gazing at the eyes of a giantess and she gasped as she realised how beautiful she now was. There was no scars nor wounds, her skin was smooth and she looked so youthful. The brunette smiled as the blonde smiled and actually seeing her own perfect pearly white teeth and luscious golden hair was a blessing. She finally felt like an actual person. The young blonde woman suddenly realised her body was being covered but despite spending the entirety of her life completely naked, it felt so soft and comfortable. She looked down and realised that she had a fabled white bed cover over her body, laying on what could have been what the few surviving elders called a cloud. She had never had any dream even remotely as wonderful as this.

 

"Wow..." Was all the blonde could mutter out of her perfectly clean repaired mouth. She could see her beautiful companion squealing internally with delight, her gorgeous smile widening as she tightened her grip on the blonde.

 

"Welcome to the rest of your existence my dear. I hope you are comfortable on your bed. I didn't know what style of bed you would like but we can change that at anytime whatsoever. It's all up to you my darling. Everything is now up to you my darling.. Sorry... Sorry I am babbling on about nothing. You must have so many questions and I am being so rude..."

 

The blonde smiled and squeezed the apologetic angel's hand and the gorgeous woman calmed down and smiled tenderly as well. "I am... So happy... Please stop saying sorry. You are not rude at all. In fact I have never met anyone as kind as you before."

 

At that the angelic brunettes smile quivered and small tears were clear on her perfect brown eyes and the blonde felt her own eyes growing wet, but this was not the tears of an abused slave crying herself to sleep, these tears were freedom. She extended her arms and the two women embraced and cried as they both hugged one another with extreme intensity. Years and years of unending pain was released out of the emancipated blonde's body as her tears led to hysterical laughter, both bodies shook and after the long exhausting hug they released one another from the hug and they both gazed purposefully at the other. Both knew that they had changed forever from just the last few minutes. They both felt bonded towards one another and the angel of mercy held the freed woman's hands and giggled comfortably: "Where are my manners my lady I haven't even introduced myself yet. My name is Elia and I am here to make sure that you are now living the absolute best life that you can possibly live."

 

The blonde smiled, "Elia..." She whispered purposefully. "My saviours name is Elia..."

 

Elia giggled, her throat clearly protracting trying her hardest to resist crying and she murmured holding back the tears: "Easy sweetie, it is all about you sweetie...I am proud to help you in every way possible. You deserve so much love and happiness and I am going to give it all to you!" The blonde gasped happily at that and immediately hugged her beautiful Elia again and the blonde was rewarded by hearing Elia's cute giggling. The Blonde had never felt anything like this, she had wanted to feel like this of course all her life but now actually hearing the sound of kind, gentle loving laughter from this absolute godsend was a blessing. Being around Elia was a blessing. She was so beautiful and kind and sweet. The blonde could make out a strong flowery lotion from her saviours skin and she was overjoyed. The blonde felt her heart flutter just gazing at Elia. The former slave had never done anything for herself in her life but now... The blonde smiled excitedly and gave Elia a sweet kiss on the lips. Elia's beautiful eyes brightened and she gave an exquisite blush. Elia smile swiftly faded, which crushed the blonde's heart. Elia immediately held the back of the blonde's now luscious long hair and said softly. "That felt wonderful... But you are far too kind my lady. I adore your spirit and your sweetness my lady but I don't deserve any of your gratitude or generosity. I am so sorry that I could not do anything to stop any of that... Butchery you suffered all your past life. We have almost no power down in that world. I had just enough power to stop you feeling that... That..." Elia began crying this time.

 

The blonde was stunned at Elia's strong sense of guilt and her heart was pounding like the footsteps of... The past. She smiled as she realised that the giants and giantesses who tormented her all throughout her life could never hurt her again. She knew her sweet kind Elia would never let that happen and again she took her newfound friend's very small dainty hands and moved her finger over to Elia's crying eyes. Elia paused and though she was fighting to hold the remaining tears in she smiled appreciatively at the blonde, like the children she knew begging for reassurance but this time she could sincerely reassure. If a stranger walked in they would not be able to tell who was saving who.

 

"Ssssshhhh dry those beautiful eyes my sweet Elia. You have given me so much already and I cannot wait for everything that we are going to share together Elia. I felt... I felt you right there.. At the end... Stopping that from... Hurting... That comfort you gave... I knew I was going to a much better place and be with someone... Someone who will love and adore me and... And I will happily do the same. I will love and adore you Elia. Always." Elia gazed completely in awe and adoration of the now free young woman and the blonde smiled as she saw the complete acceptance of love on Elia's face. Whatever happened next, they both knew that they were completely bonded together and this time they both leant in and kissed one another, nothing held back, their tongues meeting. This was all new for the blonde but she felt a great surge of confidence and comfort from it. Placing her lips on Elia's smooth plump lips was the most electrifying experience in the blonde's life. As the kiss ended she felt Elia's incredible eyes gazing lovingly at her. She felt crazy for Elia and she could feel Elia feeling the exact same for her. Without words needing to be said the two young women shared a deep powerful hug. Her heart was beating even more wilder than that farcical chase that led her to this paradise. The blonde had never felt anything like this. Hugging a kind loving being and smelling Elia's gorgeous flowery scent was intoxicating her. Everything felt incredible. Everything felt fresh and new. Almost as if a baby fresh into the world would feel if they could say what they felt at the first moments outside the womb and into the world. A baby. The blonde smiled and she gazed lovingly at Elia.

 

Elia giggled and murmured, "What's on your mind my love?"

 

The blonde's heart was even more excitable at that wondrous word. Love. She was now so excited and she said with great giddiness. "Well Elia, my love." Elia swooned at that which made the blonde even happier but she composed herself and continued: "Regardless of all the magical moments that will no doubt come, you have already given me the greatest gift I can ever receive. You have made me an actual person." Elia began tearing up again and the blonde put her hand tenderly on Elia's slender shoulders and she continued with a confidence she never thought possible.

 

"I am now a person, not a slave or a bug or a pest or a pet or vermin or any other names the giants called me in the past. I am like a baby learning and experiencing everything anew. I am now a person and as a person I need to treat myself as such. I was never given a name. I need a name." Elia could see that her newfound beloved already had her mind made up and she was nodding encouragingly, eager with anticipation to hear her companion baptise herself. The blonde smiled at such a loving gesture, she was never going to take it for granted and she smiled and said proudly, "My name is Bebe."