- Text Size +

Kournikova Kronicles: Under Anna’s Foot

By

AsukaFan

 

 

“Why don’t you run a few more laps Anna?”

 

            I knew she always hated it when I asked her to do something in the form of a question but she had no real choice. I was hired by her sponsor Adidas to get skills up to par so to speak. I think I have done reasonably well she has gone from 64th to 38th.  When she came back I could already see Anna covered in sweat. This made me smile because I had one of the most rigorous training regiments.

 

“Let’s take a break Jerry. I’m spent.”

 

“Let’s not and say we did. I am being paid to get you into perfect athletic form.”

 

“Are you saying I’m not an athlete?”

 

“Well, no but now that you mention it the shoe does sort of fit. You’re a model who plays tennis and don’t get me wrong for a person who isn’t a fulltime tennis player being in the top 100 is good and…”

 

“Whoa, whoa, whoa, who do you think you’re talking too? I am not going to sit here and take this.”

 

“Well if you fire me you lose your sponsorships so I don’t see a real choice.”

 

“Oh there is always a choice.”

 

            I saw her reach into her bag and then sit down atop of it. She pulled out something small and it was concealed in the palm of her hand. The glare from the object caught my eye. I started to stare but before too long I was engulfed by a blue beam of light. As the light engulfed me I felt everything in my body freeze up. I tried to look to either side but nothing happened. The world around me kept growing bigger and bigger. Anna was becoming gigantic. The smaller I got I started to realize the more I could smell the sweat rolling off her body. I tried to plead for help but nothing came out of my mouth. I could only sit there continuing to diminish in size and stature. As I grew smaller and smaller I wanted to run or hide but I could do nothing but stand there.

 

        She slowly bent over continuing to look at me. As she leaned over I could see the smile of glee in her eyes as she continued to watch me intently.  I now found myself one again able to move but my clothes had shrunk completely off my body accept for my boxer shorts. I started moving towards Ms. Kournikova knowing that I had no real other choice for survival.

 

     I could hardly see the breasts of Anna as she was sitting on the ground. I felt so small and helpless like a tiny  bug cowering at the sight of a giant. Begging for her mercy however I knew there would be none for me. Her hand reached out towards me I closed my eyes and shook quite visibly not knowing what to expect. Her warm strong grip wrapped around my body.  I opened my eyes and started to fight her grip but I had a feeling it was futile. It seemed like we were traveling thousands of miles per hour as I was lifted up to her now continent sized face.

"You were saying something about me being an athlete? What was that? I didn't quite hear you before."

"You can't do this to me! It's not right. Hell, its not even legal! This is invasion of my rights."

"I don't recall a law saying you can't shrink people. Do you want to file a complaint? Here You can speak to my complaint department."  

 

        As I am dropped from what seems like hundreds of feet in the air I then slam into the grassy plain below. I roll over onto my sore back and cry out in pain. I see Anna's shoe rise above me. Clumps of dirt, pebbles, grass, fall onto and all around me. I can't help but notice a piece of gum smashed into the bottom of the shoe with what looks like a fly trapped in the gum.

 

"Meet the complaint department! Do you want to a file problem? We take swift actions to fix all problems."

        I gulp as I can just about imagine the type of swift action she has in mind. I in no way aspire to be a speck on the bottom of her shoe so quickly withdraw my complaint.

"You don't mind if I take a little break do you? I just get so tired after these hard workouts. So what do you say coach?"

"G,g,go, right ahead. Your in charge."

"I am aren't I! And that's Mistress Kournikova, Goddess Kournikova, Queen Kournikova, I don't let sub humans like you call me by name. You don't deserve it. As for getting back to your old size? Not likely, I could but why? You are now apart of Annerica! One nation under Me! For slavery, servitude, and loyalty for all. In return, I give you life!"

 

        I watch in awe as Anna lays down on the ground. She lifts both her feet up into the air and usesthe front toe end of the shoe to push her left shoe off. I am forced to scurry out of the way as the shoe tumbles to the ground. As it explodes into the ground I can feel the shockwaves roll across the ground. As I feel the tremors I start to feel worthless as one of her shoes can create what feels like and earthquake to me. I see her work her other shoe off in much of the same manner and this time I brace myself for the impact so its not nearly as bad as the first.

 

        The air now has a quite foul odor as I see Anna's Mountainous shoes on either side of me. As I look at the mouth of the shoes I can almost see the steamy hot foul air flowing out of the shoes. I shiver in fear as I imagine being trapped in one of those clod hoppers.

                                                                                                         

        I look up much to late as Anna's socks engulf my entire sky. I soon find myself under what feels like hundreds of pounds of sock. I try to move the socks but it is much to damp with sweat. I can hear the laughter of Anna far, far above me. I try to move forward so I can at the very least get my head out from under the well sweat soiled sock but I have a better chance of getting a copy of tag then I do getting out from under the sock.

 

        As I lay under here the sweat starts to drip from the sock onto my bare skin. I try to close my eyes but her sweat still seeps in. All I could taste in my mouth is her salty sweat. As the torture continues I try to hear what she is doing but everything sounds so distant.  The sweat dries on my skin and makes me itch.

 

        Hours seem to pass by even though its only about 15 minutes that have gone by. I finally start to feel the weight on my body lessen as one of the socks is removed. I can hear the booming voice of Anna above me saying that she should get back to training. I feel relieved as I would at least be able to get out from under these nasty socks. It feels like I have just one the lottery as I am finally free from the stink. I immediately bolt up from the ground trying to inhale the fresh air but the smell of Anna's sweat is all over my body and the smell is stuck in my boxer shorts like cigarette smoke.

 

"How did you like the smell down there?"

"I'm sorry for calling you not an athlete. Can't we just let bygones be bygones and go about our lives."

"I have full intention of going about my life."

"What about me!! I don't want to spend my life like this. Look at me! I can't do much of anything"

"Sure you can.  Do you want me to show you what you can do."

"I want you to show me how to make that little machine of your to change me back. I will not be treated like this you spoiled wannabe tennis star. You can't even win a damn major and you never are. No one can teach a loser how to win."

 

        As soon as I finished my rant I look up to see two massive eyes locked onto my body. I can feel them digging into me. Watching my every move. I start to regret each word, no each letter that I said. I don't even get a chance to apologize before Anna's hands are around me. I can feel myself being squeezed tighter and tighter by each moment that passes by. I can hardly speak my body is being squeezed so tight. I soon myself falling then her fingers back around my body this time I am just dangling in the air as she has me by my boxers. My nose turns as a even stronger foul smell then I smelled before fills the air. The air around me feels 20 degrees hotter and I start to sweat. I look down at the floor to see her shoe below me. I try to beg my way out of it but I don't know if she is hearing me or just ignoring me as I feel my body plummet towards the shoe below. I expect a hard landing but I squish into the floor of the damp insole. I can feel the damp sweat soaked insole against my bare skin. I start to gag from the smell as I look up to see Anna's face gone.

         The air was hot, the smell was bad, and that was before I was at shoe level. Now that I am in the shoe the conditions are the same but magnified a hundred fold. The air is now not just hot but its humid hot. I feel like I am in the midst of a South American or African rain forest its so humid in here. I sweat as I just lay in the shoe. 

 

        I feel the shoe start to shake from side to side and a gargantuan object appear up in the sky. Two powerful tanned cylinder appear on either side of me. I can hardly tell that they are legs.  My eyes struggle as to fixate onto them while at the same time my brain is having difficulty reading the two tan cylinders as legs as opposed to just tan blotches in the sky. The beads of sweat that roll down her leg and into my view look impressive in there own right.   I then look around at the grubby, damp, dirt ridden walls that are around me as I wipe the sweat from my brow.

      

         When I came to the practice field this morning I remember it being 70 degree's out low humidity which it pretty much stayed at. Myself being from California I remember thinking boy this is rather cool then I shrunk and now look at me. I am sweating like a pig by the heat created by Anna's foot. Her damp sweat is all over everything including me.  These walls, just covered in utter filth.  My eyes start to water from the sweat smell in the air much the same way your eyes water from onions only picture the onion one millimeter from your face and being pressed into your nose and eyes.

 

       The entire shoe goes dark as I look in the sky to see a foot hovering of the mouth of the shoe. I can only think about why I didn't keep my confounded mouth shut. I probably deserve part of this for what I said to her. Why can't I just control my temper is all I can think about. The foot above me starts get closer and closer. I know what I have to do, but I don't by any means welcome it. I take off running towards the toe end of the shoe.  As I run I can feel my toes sink into the sweat insole. Small puddles of sweat run over my bare toes as I run deeper and deeper into the shoe. I look back to see her toes following me in. Her foot is now blocking out all the light in the shoe forcing me to run blindly now. Fear of what is out there trickles into my mind. When the wall is going to come, will her toes stop before I get there. My heart beats faster and faster. I want this all to end but I know it wont. I know that this is not a fairy tale, not a story, not a dream that I can wake up from. That would be to easy and nothing that happens to me is easy.

 

        I slam into the wall of the toe section of the shoe. I know her toes speeding towards me even though I cannot see them. I can only wait as I know that there isn't away to stop them. Anna's toes slam into my chest and i double over in pain. Tears well in my eyes as i crumble up like a piece of paper. I try to hold in the tears so as not to give her the benefit of knowing she pained me. I know what she is trying to do. She wants to take away my humanity. I however wont let her. She can take away my life but not my humanity.

 

        The shoe tilts upwards and I can hear her lift her toes up.  I slide beneath her foot and then with a sickening thud her sweaty sock lowers atop of me. As she shifts her weight on top of me I can I feel myself being pressed up into the joints under her toes. As more and  more of her weight is pressed down against my body I am pressed up against her sock more and more which in turn is squeezed farther and farther in between her toes. Finally I began to feel everything lessen and her toes rise up off of me. I begin to think that it wasn't so bad when all at once her foot is slammed back down into me. I can feel her sock and me being pressed deeper and deeper into her joints and then I am once again released and feel her foot rise up off of me. I start to realize this is the pattern of her walking. It starts quicken more and more. I can't believe that she is gonna continue to work out with me in here like this. Her weight bears down on me with her every step. The sweat runs across my skin and my mind screams as I am unable to scratch my body. My skin only grows more and more annoyed.  As she lifts her foot up she squeezes me tightly with her toes. I feel myself pried up from the insole and surrounded by toe flesh. The rotten smell engulfs my body. I feel like I am about to choke when I am finally released and fall back onto the insole just in time for her foot to shove me deep into the insole. As her foot shoves me deeper and deeper into the confines of the insole the air grows staler and staler until finally she squeezes me with her foot again and lifts me up with her foot to the roof of the shoe.

        This process goes on for what seems to be years. My body is repulsed and my mind is near the point where it would welcome death to escape this. I don't even know what is going on outside of this shoe anymore. As her foot starts to pull out of I find myself coming along for the ride. As she rests her foot on her knee I can feel her eyes looking at me and watching my every move.  A happy smile crosses her face as she peels me off of her foot and sets me down on the bench without any regard of my well being. I merely see her change into a mini skirt and top like I dont even exist. Most girls would try to hide her body or ask me to turn around but I know this is just one more way of her to break me down. She wants to strip my humanity from me. Make me think that I am no longer human or have rights.

       

           As she picked me off the bench I was inspected by her. Her hands started to feel all over my body. It was quite erotic and I can't exactly say I hated this feeling as she looked over my body.  Her warm hands massaging me and protecting me. I had expierenced hell up to this point but for the first time I felt something good.

 

"You see, Not everything is bad. If you are good I can make you feel good. If you are bad I can make you feel bad. But always, you must entertain me. Cause when you stop entertaining me. That is when your time is done. As an Annerican Citizen that is primary and sole duty in life."

 

        I didn't really like how she said entertain her. I was about to refuse her bullshit when I realized that I would probably only get stuck back in her shoe. However, instead of her shoe I was lowered into her bag. As her hand was just above the opening of the bag I felt her grip on me lessen more and more until I was falling. I landed onto something soft but before I could make anything out the bag was firmly zipped shut.

 

        I rolled over onto my stomach as my back was aching with pain. The moment I rolled over I figured out just what it was that I was laying on. Her sweat socked clothes from this mornings training session.  As I felt around in the darkness of her bag I learned that I was on the armpit section of her shirt. I remember how earlier that it was covered in sweat, but I just laid there. I could only think about her words. My life, my duty, my place, where is all this stuf now. According to FHM Anna Kournikova is the sexiest woman on the planet. Countless other magazines have said that she is prettiest and here I am. A prisoner to her. I should be happy but all I can think about is how I miss my life. I have a wife, and kids. They must be worried.

 

        It was then that the bag was unzipped. Droplets of rolled off of Anna's body and down into the bag and onto me like it was pouring rain. I could see the glee in her eyes. The glimmer of happiness and it looked like she had won something but I knew the game wasn't over with. I half way wondered what her victory could be but I also knew what I had to do.

 

"Look, Anna I have a wife and kids. I am quite sure they are worried about me. So if you could change me back I am sure it would be the best of situations for everyone."

"Hmm, umm how about no!"

"You can't do this."

"I dont think you are comprehending things. Jerry Cartwright is dead! Your wife is widowed, your kids are fatherless. This, no I am your new life and if you aren't willing to accept that hten you have no life at all."

"What do you mean no life at all?"

"When your walking along and you see a bug crawling by right infront of your shoe what do you do? You smush it! You eradicate it becuase its weaker, its annoying, its nasty, its gross, its filfthy, its not like us. That is the thing with humans. You see we protect what we like, what we don't understand but, we kill what we hate, what we consider gross, small, weak, or funny enough important. You kill a bug because its nasty, you kill a cow cause its dinner, you kill a deer cause its sport. The horns are important. You, if you don't serve me you aren't important so there forth the bug must die."

        Her words stung my heart like I was shot. My heart and soul bleed and weeped tearlessly. I could hardly fathom what she said. I didn't want to believe it. Its like hearing your parents died in a horrible car wreck. No one wants to admit that they really died when you first hear about it. You don't even believe it. I didn't even react when I saw Anna's hand reach down towards me. Her warm, soft, sweaty palm reached around me. As she squeezed me firmly she lifted me up into the air. It should have been amazing, or breathtaking but I was to out of it to realize much of anything. I was pressed up against her racket and she bellowed for me to hang on. I instinctively did but I knew not what she was doing or what was going on.  As she walked back onto the court. The racket was lifted up into the air. I could see Lindsey davenport what looked to be millions of miles away. I could see her serve and as I clung to the racket I realized what was going on. Anna Ran to the edge of the court. I was positioned in the middle of the racket. She started to swing.

 

"Serve or die?"

        I could hardly believe it. My life, my purpose, my dreams were all to be defined in this one moment. In a split second I must choose to start a new life or to die the man I was. How was I ever to choose. How can anyone choose something like that. I have always been a man of honor, a man of pride, now I choose to die this man or be a man of nothing.

 

       As the ball loomed closer and closer Anna kept swinging through in perfect form like I have been teaching her.  I looked up at her as best I could. Her eyes were locked onto the ball. I knew she wouldn't hesitate. I yelled at the top of my lungs serve, SERVE, SERVE!!! At that moment Anna Spun around and back handed the ball back over with the other side of the racket. As the ball impact my fingers were smashed by the force of her swing and the ball. At this moment I didn't feel a thing. My heart was black, my spirit was gone. I am not sure how the rest of the set went but as Anna walked to the side and sat down for a moment I was re awoken by her grabbing me off of her racket just moments before a sea of reporters swell around her.

        I felt her pull something out of her hair. As the hair unwrapped itself I was shoved into the a bunch of her hair. I could tell that she used a lilac scented shampoo and conditioner because the smell entered my lungs. Instantly Anna started to wrap me up in her hair will being interviewed. As she braided her hair farther and farther down my body was compressed by the strength of her hair. The reporters kept asking her about the match and I prayed that I would be seen but as she finished braiding her hair and she walked away with me dangling like I was a piece of her lifeless hair I knew my destiny was set. I flapped in the breeze. My weight not even enough to hold her hair in place. I reached for her hair scrunchy but the braids were much to strong for me to escape from. I spent the next 2 hours here in hair dangling like I was nothing as she signed autographed and gave interviews.

        As she stepped into her car I waited for her to take me out of her hair but I stayed firmly attached to her. The drive was unbearable because as she sat in her seat I was smashed into the car seat. I pleaded with her but my voice was much to muffled.  As we walked into her house everything was a blur. I could feel her taking off her shirt and I was still stuck to her hair. As she threw on a pair of sweat pants and a old faded t-shirt. As she undid her hair I was forced to grab onto the collar of her T-shirt. Much of her hair fell all around me. Anna then went about her house doing this and that not paying me one bit of attention.

          

        As we re entered her room I was pulled from her shirt and. She smiled at me then dropped me into the cage. I looked around and saw two other men sitting on sock talking amongst themselves.

 

"Welcome to ANNERICA little Jerry!"

 

        I looked around at the cage. I walked across the wood chip covered floor and curl up in a sock. I expect it to be smell but as I drink in the smell Its downy fresh. I fell asleep wondering what adventures my new life might bring.