[Reviews - 0] Printer
Summary:

In this Rocko's Modern Life / Buzz On Maggie crossover fanfic that (for obvious reasons) is in fact likely the VERY first of its kind, Maggie gets kidnapped from her home by Flecko (a filthy, smelly hobo masquerading as her uncle), with her being able to find a better life in the real world outside the junkyard being used as a lure, and is led into a rather...INTERESTING scenario, to say the least. Viewer discretion (and having watched A Time To Kill) is most certainly advised.


Rated: X
Categories: Vore, Giantess, Adventure, Breasts, BBW, Teenager (13-19), Young Adult 20-29, Adult 30-39, Mature (40-49), Body Exploration, Breast Enlargement, Butt, Couples, Crush, Destruction, Entrapment, Fantasy, Feet, Furry, Humiliation, Incest, Insertion, Instant Size Change, Maternal, Mouth Play, Muscle, Odor, Scat, Sci-Fi, Slave, Unaware Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Micro (1 in. to 1/2 in.), Nano (1/2 in. to 2.5 nanometers)
Size Roles: F/f, F/m, M/f
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences, This story is for entertainment purposes only.
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes
Word count: 19446 Read: 4204
Published: December 18 2018 Updated: December 18 2018
Story Notes:

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. of Rocko's Modern Life and The Buzz On Maggie are the property of Nickelodeon and Disney Channel. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of Rocko's Modern Life, The Buzz On Maggie, or any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended on the author's part whatsoever.

1. The Buzz On How Maggie Got Fondled By Flecko by xandermartin98 [Reviews - 0] (19446 words)