- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Here's the new chapter. Enjoy!

     "Why was I here again?" said Lynn scratching her most treasured parts absentmindedly "Matt told me to cross the puddle- I mean ocean so that... I can..."

 

 

     She closed her eyes and tried to remember. Of course, it had to do something about how to get there but she just can't remember what about. She'll just have to ask Matt again. 

 

 

     She flipped her body so she can crouch on all fours. The people on her front side saw her... nothing. She's flat if we are speaking in relative terms. Though some people still appreciate and lust over the fact that even though she's flat she's much more woman than anybody in the world. The ones at the back got the best view. They haven't been experiencing many quakes recently on this side of the kingdom so they are all just watching Lynn's ass fill the eastern sky. All they need to worry about is the tsunamis that her movements caused. Maybe even her fart but some people are into that and the dozens of them are crossing their fingers.

 

 

     "Hey Matt!!!" she yelled. Up until now she had been talking in whispers and the occasional conversation voice. Now this, was a full on attention grabber yell. For Goddesses, there was a chance for them to not hear this 20 feet away. For mortals however... especially as they are at least 10 feet away from her(goddess metric system) the sound is to put it lightly, quite deafening.

 

 

     The cities in the vicinity had their eardrums blasted as the voice that sounded serenely at first turned into a cacophony of sound. 

 

 

     "Jesus keep it down! You're giving the old man a heart attack." said Matt "Is it on? Am I talking to you again?"

 

 

     "Ah sorry Old man!" she yelled. Not much effect anymore as the the people are left mawping "How is your day Matt?!"

 

 

     "Damn you're only yelling and I can hear you? Cool as hell." said Matt "Well I am currently in the middle of leading people to lift one of your hairstrands you left over. Turns out not even a hundred men can lift it and that's just the tip of it. Who knew?"

 

 

      "I-I'm sorry." said Lynn amazed that one of her hairstrands are giving them so much trouble. She didn't even know that she left it there. "Do you need any help?"

 

 

     As much as Matt wants to see her again she would cause much more trouble than helping them. She was far too large to help.

 

 

     "I appreciate the thought Lynn, but we already have it under control. Besides, you're already on your way home right?" said Matt putting a finger inside his ear.

 

 

     "Actually... I forgot where to go..." said Lynn embarassed.

 

 

     "Alright alright. Where are you?" asked Matt wanting to end the conversation as the town is awaiting further instructions for the repair and renovations

 

 

     "I'm at the ocean where you told me to go." said Lynn looking down at the glorified puddle

 

 

     "Oh yeah? That's cool. Never been there myself. Okay ummmm if you're facing towards where I am the City of Yhaun should be directly behind you... on your behind." said Matt imagining the possible view that the people of Yhaun are getting. "Just turn around and the biggest city you see? That's it. They'll probably help you."

 

 

     Lynn turned her mountainous body creating the nth tsunami that ravages the continent's shores once again. She looked at the flooded plains that once had prosperous towns and cities but are now destroyed by her movements.

 

 

     "Oh dear..." said Lynn

 

 

     "You seen it? Listen Lynn I'll get back to you later. I still got some... stuff to do. Like... rebuilding the town, writing apology letters for... uhhh injured people et cetera." said Matt not telling her about the people she may or may not have killed back at his town.

 

 

     "Ah yes of course of course! I think I saw it already!" She laughs nervously as she may have accidentally destroyed Yhaun in her swim "Big city? Tall castles? It has a sign that says Yhaun next to it! Thanks Matt!"

 

 

     "Uhhhh... yeah. See ya Lynn." said Matt not knowing how to turn off the connection but she seems to only hear what he wants her to hear

 

 

     "Oh gods oh gods oh gods." Lynn immediately began to scoop up gallons and gallons of water and tries to put it back to the ocean. Her massive hands not only picked up water, but massive swathes of land as well eliminating any trace of anything that was at the surface before. "Oh it's not working!"

 

 

     She stopped trying to get rid of the flood as she was only making the matters worse. She watched in horror as the water filled up the large holes she unintentionally dug while trying to find for Yhaun.

 

 

     "Oh..... how am I going to get back home..." says Lynn putting her gigantic bare ass on the ground to sit eliminating a mountain that was safe from the flood.

 

 

     Many survivors and refugees hiked up the mountain to escape the flood brought on to them by the giant monster in the distance. They thought they were safe as they watched the tsunamis consume their homes in an instant. They were wrong however as the naked giant girl crawled to their direction. At first she hovered over them, covering the view of the sky and replacing it with a vast expanse of her torso. It was so high up in the air that the clouds could not even see it. They watched as her nipples stared down at them like an angry deity watching them commit their sins.

 

 

     They prayed for her to pass over them and continue crawling but she stopped with her bare crotch above them. The men who were ogling her breasts switched their attention to her massive pink pussy. The sun hit the vagina so perfectly along with the fact that it was just soaked with water thatit glistened and sparkled as if she has just finished pleasuring herself. Her pussy dripped gallons and gallons of water, some dropping into the plains creating ponds and some crashing into parts of the mountain effectively destroying them and causes the once proud and tallest rocks in the area to crumble.

 

 

     The men wanted to at least see the beautiful face to whom this glorious monument of a body this belongs to. However it is too late, as her head is high above the clouds and way above their sight. Instead they see her hole, not her irresistable womanhood, but what seems to be her butt descending down into the heavens to smite them. Her massive cheeks parted and allowed the mountain that the refugees are in to be swallowed up.

 

 

     Lynn sat down and hugged her knees to comfort herself. She probably has eliminated her last chance at getting home. She began to tear up at the thought of not seeing her sisters again and that she's stuck here for the rest of her life. She planned out having a diet of rocks and salty seawater. As for entertainment, she and Matt can play more games like 'I spy' again. She's beginning to like the idea thinking of all the games she and Matt could play until she saw something that caught her attention.

 

 

     In the vast expanse of flooded land, something sticks out that isn't a mountain. It looks like a small bubble... like really small sticking out of the water.

 

 

     "Hm?" said Lynn crawling cat-like towards the bubble. She lowered her whole body to take a look at the bubble and was surprised to see a city.

 

 

------------

 

 

     The city of Yhaunn is at a panic. News of a colossal girl swimming out in the ocean causing the waves to rise up and flood the coastal cities spread around like wildfire. Mamy citizens are packing around the gates so they could still runaway, however the guards do not allow them to do so. 

 

 

     "What the hell are you people doing? Let us out you imbeciles!" said a finely dressed man in his forties "I can see her already and you can too! She's near but we can still escape!"

 

 

     Sure enough, even though the walls are about 50 feet high, they can still see the naked upper torso of the Goddess roaming around the coasts seemingly sightseeing.

 

 

     "Get back! The tsunamis are more of a threat than her! I have orders from Cardinal Sograr himself to not let anybody out of the city!" said the guard pointing his spear at the crowd 

 

 

     "What could possibly make us safe from that?" said the man pointing at the beautiful girl at the distance. She's beautiful if you take away the fact that she is miles away from them but can still see her as clear as day.

 

 

     "I-" the guard said realizing that it was impossible to be safe from that. No cannon in the world could penetrate her skin, let alone reach her body at that height. Magic could probably do something but even the most powerful of fire magic could barely take down a fort in one spell. That won't be much since her erect nipple are 2 castles worth in size. "I don't know..."

 

 

     The guard lowers his spear and nods to the other guards. Without words being spoken they understood each other. It's best to die running with hope than die hiding in fear. As the defences were lowered, literal seas of people stormed out of the gates scattering into the outside villages. Some took the horses that once pulled on farming equipment. The desperate ones tried to ride on cows but most of them just ended up being thrown off the cow's back and trampled in the stampede of fleeing people. 

 

 

     The guards watched as most of the population of the great city of Yhaun scrambled in panic. All caused by the mere presence of a little girl. 

 

 

     The first guard to put his spear down sighed and turned around to look at the Temple of Lynn, the religious landmark that Yhaun was known for. It stood taller than all the surrounding structures to represent the Goddess' place among the mortals. It's an architectural beauty of marble white with the edges lined with gold, a fitting color scheme for the Goddess of innocence. Looking past the tallest tower of the temple, he sees the gigantic frame of the girl crawling in their direction. Her arms parting clouds to give way to her greatness and her hair swaying down on the ground crashing upon mountains and hills. All of this fear was neutralized by her massive beautiful face that sparks the fire in the hearts of men and her doll-like naked body that sparks the fire in their loins.

 

 

     This is the end. The remaining of Yhaun people heard her thunderous advances as her limbs traveled miles with every movement. They also heard the gush of the whole ocean overflowing from the girl's movement. 

 

 

     Just when all seemed lost, a flash of light from the top of the Temple's tallest tower blinded the people looking at the massive girl's titanic body. A beam of light shot up from the origin headed straight to the sky. It traveled about a kilometer up in the air until it stopped and spread out creating a large dome starting from the very top. The dome slowly formed to cover the entire area of Yhaun. Moments later, water crashed down upon the magical dome and quickly surrounded the area. Thankfully, the gallons and gallons of water could not break the magical defense making the people of Yhaun safe for now. The sky is now filled with the view of water mixed with debris and marine life riding the tsunami. They saw an entirw building crumble as it hits the dome and large whales swimming with noticeable difficulty given the strength of the current.

 

 

     There was silence... the blue of the water passing through made the light from the sun change hue. They could not see much of the sky anymore and of the giant girl. But they can still feep the tremors, the quakes, her mere presence. The water seemed to lower, surprisingly fast. It was as if water was scooped away by the gallons. As soon as the water lowered the people cheered as they saw the sky and the sun greeting them. 

 

 

     Their celebration was cut short when a shadow soon enveloped the sun. They could not make it out at first but the sky was now filled with a pink flesh of feminine features. Long pillars flank each side of the domed city and a massive looming face is lowering to meet them. The face stops as the eye hovers miles above the city. The dome barely matches the size of her eye. 

 

 

     A Goddess was staring at them.

 

Chapter End Notes:

Well that took a while...

Hope you guys liked it! Reviews really help me a lot so leave one!