- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Hey! Enjoy the new chapter!

     The sun is out and perfect for a nice swim. The water however, Lynn wondered if the deepest parts would even reach her ankles. Still, the sun was beating on her and she just realized how badly she needed to cool off.

     Playing games with Matt distracted her from the heat and now that the heat of wonder of the things around her has died a bit she now notices the heat. Having been inside a palace for her whole life has made her less tolerant from the sun.

     She turned her head up the sky and looked up to see the sun. It was bright and white that she put up a large hand to block the rays and making an even larger shadow for the mortals down below. She wanted to compare it to the sun back home but she remembered little of it since she didn't go outside much. There were no clouds covering it since the clouds are about breast height in relation to her crouching down.

     "Wow... it's so hot..." said Lynn with a bead of sweat forming and falling from her temple. The bead of sweat crashing down on the now flooded coastal cities of Eran.

     The extremely lucky mortals look up to see a behemoth of a girl's body directly on top of them. They did not feel the same heat as her since she was blocking most of the sun's rays. Her skin sparkled due due to sunshine reflecting from her sweaty "petite" body. The cities that are under her pussy were filled with both the sight of a moist and hairless pussy smiling back at them and the smell of musty and prepubescent pussy. The only downside of having such a heavenly view was that unlike the other parts being shaded by her and cooled by her it was extremely hot. Just being in the vicinity of her vagina was enough to raise the temperature in the area by 10 degrees. The men slowly dies of heat exhaustion but not after having one last "beating" from the view.

     Lynn decided that now is the time to take a swim(lest she had the same fate as those under her pussy). She looked around to check for anybody watching then she realized that she was in another realm filled with microscopic lifeforms. She checked under her but she only saw water from the ocean making tiny waves. Then she thought: nobody lives close to an ocean right?

     Lynn stood up quickly ending the lives beneath her cooling shade, a false oasis. She looked around once more to see for one last time if she was alone. She gripped the skirts of her white toga.

     "Hey uhhh... if everyone is watching," said Lynn to nobody in particular "please give me some privacy. Okay? Thank you!"

     Lynn lifted up her toga. For the first time in many millenia, a goddess has shown their bare, nude body to the world. Granted, her body was not much to behold if she were scaled down to our size. She would be like a child in size and shape. She was no mortal however, Lynn was a goddess. What would be like a flat chest to mortals is a steady rising mountain with pink nipples taller than entire mountains. Entire kingdoms could fit in the area of her areola with room to spare for villages around it. Her mounds are a subtle curve of endless white flesh that would take an entire day to hike just to get to the other breast. Her belly was flat as a washboard with the are of rolling plains, her belly button could hold all the water that all of Eran's lakes have. Her mountains of an ass was still modest in proportion but it's smooth and has a perfect shape that compliments her virgin vagina. Now her pussy, her heavenly vagina finally showed naked to the world. It's hairless as every man ever wants it to be, the slit is like a second set of lips that is begging the mortals for them to kiss it. All in all, her entire body in all of her glory was a landscape, more than a landscape even, every part of her body alone is a landscape.

     Of course, the mortals didn't listen to her request of privacy. Smart move as this is the last sight they will ever see. At least their last moments were seeing a literal goddess's naked body and jerking off to it.

     Lynn finished taking off her toga. She threw it at a random direction.

     The mortals see a large white piece of clothing cascading on them. A piece of cloth, simple cloth that weighs more than mountains crashing down on them.

     The toga landed with a soft thud for Lynn. For the mortals however, a loud crash and entire cities were eliminated by a toga of a young girl.

     One man in the midst of the chaos realized that the crash had not killed them. He looked up and saw that the blue sky had been replaces by a vast expanse of white cloth. Somehow their city was caught in the folds of her toga. The whole city cheered as they get to live to tell others of their experiences.

     The man took a deep breath and was immediately hit by the fragrance. The sweet sweet musty aroma that the toga was emanating. It smells like sweat. Thousand of gallons of dried feminine sweat radiates from this piece of clothing. The males immediately get aroused by the goddess's musky dress. They had been lucky enough to be caught in the part of the dress where her chest was kept. They were experiencing the best fragrance in the four corners of Eran.

     Lynn's enormous hands tried to cover her equally enormous chest to no avail, her large frame was far too huge to keep away from the miniscule mortals down below. She realized that her perfectly smooth pussy was exposed, her other hand tried to cover it much to the dismay of the spectators ogling her massive canyon of a vagina.

     Lynn took her first step on the pudd- I mean ocean. Earlier her mere finger created massive tsunamis that sunk many cities. Her whole foot? Yeah. Increase the result of her finger by a hundred and you get the idea. Her other foot came down increasing the death toll by thousands more.

     Having placed her feet in the ocean Lynn was still... unsatisfied... water barely reaches her heel. This is quite literally, a glorified puddle. Lynn stood there with a blank expression on her face. The sun was beating down hard(as were the mortals that were watching) and Lynn was getting really hot(double meaning).

     "Hmmm... I guess I can sit down?" pondered Lynn aloud as her ass began to descend to the blue ocean. Again. Disappointment. The water barely reaches her tailbone and the position made Lynn uncomfortable. This action has caused the sea level to rise a few hundred meters and created tsunamis that rivaled the tsunamis seconds ago "The water will probably cover more if I lay down."

     Lynn's bare torso bent to lay down on the puddle-like ocean. Her whole body was like an entirely new continent formed in the ocean. The position didn't feel very comfortable to Lynn. Seafloor rubble started to reach places where they shouldn't be and the uneven depths of the ocean created an overall bumpy resting place.

------------

     Captain Morgan has sailed many oceans hundred of times now mostly dealing with cargo and the occasional chartering of his boat. He has sailed through many storms and whirlpools. He also has sailed his ship through a tsunami going through them, or so he says. One thing's for certain, he always takes the dangerous and shortest routes for the thrill of it. But now he is in for the journey of his lifetime like never before.

     He saw her. His ship miles away from the coast but he can still see her as bright as day. A girl, a girl taller than mountains. Her head scraping the sky, her breathtaking beauty magnified by her proportions, a goddess from legends. She's not mature yet but seeing a girl so huge can make even the most disciplined of men fall for her. Despite not being a woman yet she is more woman then all the women in Eran combined.

     She dipped her finger on the shores and the ripple created a wave rivaling that of storms. Captain Morgan and his crew were used to maneuvering the ship through waves like that and handled it effortlessly. Half the crew were watching her playfully swirl her finger in the water. The other half turned their heads as she stood up to her full height and began to take off her clothing.

     It was breathtaking. Many of these men have went to brothels and seen many fair ladies take off their clothes in front of them but having a girl miles tall with breasts not fully developed but with the size of mountains and and endless expanse of pussy gets exposed to them is hard to compare to those mite-sized prostitutes.

     Only Captain Morgan was keeping his composure but he was shooting a few glances in the goddess's direction.

     "Men! What are you doing?!" barked the captain "She's coming to the ocean and is going to have a fucking swim! Guess what? We're some of the people in the same ocean too and we're going to die if we stay here just staring at her! Move!"

     The crew snapped out of it and began doing their job. The second sail was unfurled to make their ship move faster. They heard a loud splash of water from behind and a huge wave rocked their ship. She has stepped into the ocean

     "Faster faster!" yelled Captain Morgan "Tie that knot properly sailor! Why is there still an anchor down there!? Get down from the crow's nest and help you idiot! You can see her from here!"

     Captain Morgan attempts of giving orders to his crew were futile. They were both too scared and too aroused by the sight of a giant nude girl just a few miles away from them and closing in.

     A shadow blotted the sun. The ship was dark. The crew looked up to see her legs flanked the ship on both sides. Her feet were still miles away from the ship itself but her immense size makes it still dangerous to be in the proximity of. Her pussy was looming right above them, darkened by the shadow but still somewhat visible. The crew and even Captain Morgan stopped what they were doing. There was no escape.

     The pussy they were staring at began to get bigger and bigger. But it wasn't getting bigger, it was getting closer. She was sitting down.

     Half the men screamed in panicand half celebrated that their demise will be literally drowning in pussy. Captain Morgan just stared at it. Her large vagina cascading down upon them, seemingly smiling at him. The smell was getting noticeable, it was the most fragrant smell. The wenches on brothels don't compare to her. There, Morgan had to get down on them to notice the smell, this giant girl however, her smell forces itself to you, she was too big to avoid.

     Her ass touched the water and created a large ripple. Thousands of gallons were displaced by her just sitting down. The ship tipped and swayed but the crew held on to whatever they can grab on to.

     This wasn't like any storm. This wasn't like any other force of nature from this world. This is the power of their creator and their destroyer. The power of a god.

     The rocking of the ship eventually stopped. The crew regained their sense of balance. It was a surprise that they were still alive. The one's capable helped the others up and Captain Morgan was tending to the ones that were injured during the event. It was over. Or so they thought.

     "Captain! Captain look!" yelled a sailor

     Captain Morgan stood up and took the spyglass from the sailor and looked around.

     "Umm you don't need the spyglass sir."

     Even with this, Captain Morgan still looked through the spyglass. All he can see was a flesh colored horizon with uneven bumps here and there. Then it hit him. He slowly lowers the spyglass to take in his surroundings.

     On the left was the goddess's left leg and on the right was her right leg. It was so long they couldn't see her feet at the end of it. Despite being half underwater, her leg was still higher than mountains. They could even mistake it for a rocky island.

     Suddenly there was an uproar behind Morgan. He turned around and see that the men were looking towards the bow of the ship. His jaw dropped.

     Their ship was hundreds of meters from the girl's bare pussy. Her massive crack was like a cavern that welcomed them. The smell was intoxicating, her hormones triggered something within the men. Morgan looked back, her legs blocked any exit whatsover, they cannot escape and her sheer size has stopped the wind from blowing on their sails. They are trapped between the little girl's leg right by her gigantic twat.

     They stared at her pussy and noticed that it was getting... closer? No, they were getting closer. The vagina is sucking all the water in, their ship included.

     "Drop the anchors! Drop them now!" barked the captain.

     The crew quickly dropped the anchor down but the anchor finds no purchase. They were in deep waters and the seafloor as not less than a kilometer in depth.

     A sailor faced the captain.

     "Captain! It was thanks to you that I get to experience this in my life. I am honored to have served you!"

     The others nodded and murmured in agreement. Captain Morgan smiled.

     "Well... if we're gonna die, might as well die in the best way possible eh?" he chuckled and looked up to the pussy. It was so tall that he couldn't see the place where the clit would be. "This is truly a sight to see."

     The ship crashed on the vaginal walls of Lynn's pussy. The crew member's lives were short lived but they died having seen the biggest pussy of their lives.

Chapter End Notes:

That was fun to write but I felt like I strayed away from my style a bit. Leave a review! It makes me happy to see one pop up! Hope you like it!