- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Hello! Enjoy the new Chapter!

    "Sir! Cardinal Sograr! We must evacuate out of the city! The giantess draws near every second! You are too important to lose."


     The younger and older man are walking through the white marble halls of the Temple of Lynn. The older and white bearded man seemed to pace leisurely while the tall younger man trailed behind him with impatience. The old man that was called Cardinal Sograr answered his companion.


     "You are much too hasty Sylus. Didn't your masters tell you to have two things in your field of expertise? Patience and Obedience if I recall correctly." said Sograr calmly "I assure you my boy, we will BOTH be safe if you heed my words. I know what I'm doing." 


     The younger man in long blue robes ruffled his hair in frustration but continued to follow Sograr up a spiralling stair case.


     "Cardinal! What is it are you doing? You haven't even explained it to me yet and that's why I'm doubting you!" said Sylus with a tinge of urgency


     "To understand what I am doing you must understand what the giantess is first." said Sograr "Have you encountered  anything similar in your research Sylus?"


     "People larger than countries? If there were things like that in our world sir, we wouldn't have built kingdoms and empires. They would dominate the humans, dwarves, and the elves combined and exterminate us like pests." said Sylus "So no, I haven't."


     Sograr smiled.


     "Correct. Because they are not of this world, my boy. They came from above. The reason why you could not read about it in your arcane texts is because it isn't there. Religious texts have it, and only the Cardinals, such as myself, are allowed to read it."


     Sylus having only half understood it changed his expression from annoyance to disbelief.


     "S-so you're saying..." said Sylus


     "The little miss outside playing naked in the ocean? That my dear Sylus, is a goddess." said Sograr smiling widely 


     "Th-they're real?" said Bruce "N-no offense Cardinal but I am not a man of faith... up until now."


     "Oh I do not mind. It is in your line of work after all to study truths, not myths and legends." said Sograr "Do you know which Goddess this particular one is?"


     "I... I'm not so sure Cardinal." said Sylus trying to remember the mnemonics during grade school


     "She is mine. The one I worship and revere the most. Lynn, the Lastborn. Goddess of Youth. Quite the coincidence eh?"


     Sylus looked at the old man and his face shows excitement and happiness. It is understandable as The Cardinal has probably prayed his whole life to meet a goddess and it just so happens that the one he'll meet is the one he follows.


     "Am I to understand sir, that you want to communicate... with her?" said Sylus doubting the possibility that he can. They are both the size of specks to her after all.


     Before Sograr can reply, a powerful quake shook the temple's foundations causing him to lose balance and trip. Sylus immediately rushed to help the old man to his feet.


     "Thank you, Sylus.. yes... I would like to." the ground shook once more but they were ready so they didn't fall off balance "Magnificent. She's so powerful... just like I imagined her to be. I hope she's as beautiful as well."


     Sograr quickened the pace and began running up the stairs. With the occasional quakes causing him to correct himself, he quickly recovers to head to the top of the tower. Sylus follows behind and questions his life choices that led to this moment in time.


     "What's my part in all this sir, I have no intention of speaking to her." said Sylus


     Before Sograr could answer he has reached the top of the stairway and above him lies a trapdoor latched shut. Sograr began unlocking the trapdoor quickly in his excitement. Looking down, Sylus saw that they were probably on the highest point of the whole city of Yhaun, above the towers of the Temple that overlooks all the corners of Yhaun.


     "You are correct about one thing." said Sograr unlocking and opening the trapdoor. He climbs up and disappears from view. 


     Sylus climbed up and was assisted by the Cardinal.


     "Goddess Lynn is indeed nearing us." said Sograr looking at one direction with a huge smile on his face. Sylus turned to look at what he was staring at and saw the large form of the goddess crawling towards them. Her arms stretching out into the sky connected to her naked torso. Her flat chest showed themselves proudly. Sylus can't help but to crane his head up even further and look at her beautiful face right above them.


     "Your purpose Sylus," Sograr shouted as the sound of rushing ocean water nears nearly fills the entire area "Is to keep us safe from the water!"


     Sylus looked at Sograr in confusion. 


    "Now you fool!" Sograr yelled in an attempt to make Sylus act quickly "Or the water will kill us all!"


     "R-right!" Said Sylus preparing to Chant a spell


     Sylus waved his arms in intricate and precise movements. He then spoke words in the Draconic, Elven, and Demonic languages: the 3 most powerful magical tongues known to mortals. As soon as he started speaking, the symbols he was drawing in the air started to glow. The symbols then rapidly circled around him faster and faster until their movement was just a blur. Moments later the symbols shot up into a bright blue laser reaching for the skies.


     Sograr smiled as he saw the bubble enveloping them was blocking the torrents of sea water allowing him more time to try to speak to his goddess. 


     Sylus collapsed into the ground exhausted by the barrier spell he cast to protect the city of Yhaun. He looked up at the still standing Cardinal who was spreading his arms as the water cleared from the barrier.


     "Yes... Yes! Goddess Lynn!" yelled Sograr in reverence, looking up at the sky. 


     Sylus looked up and saw... the largest eyeball he has ever seen, the pupils dilating to adjust her vision. Its diameter completely engulfed the whole city as it stared down at them. This one little girl had not only their lives, but the entire world at her mercy. It was up to Sograr now, to talk to her. Sylus closes his eyes to rest.


     Sograr looked at the unconscious Sylus and smiled triumphantly. "Good... now no one will disturb me and my Goddess..." He looked up at Lynn and clutches a holy symbol he put around his neck.


     "Goddess Lynn... it is an honor to finally bask in all your glory." said Sograr quietly


     "Hello? Someone can talk to me here too?" asked the loud but serene voice of the Goddess "Oh I'm so happy! Is this Yhaun? What's your name? I'd introduce myself but you already seem to know me so thank you! I thought the mortals never bother to know about me."


     She asked all these questions with childish energy.


     "I am your Cardinal, Valdon Sograr, head of your domain in the entire realm. Yes. This is Yhaun, you know of it my Goddess?" he asked curiously


     "Yeah! My friend Matt told me to go here so I can get help to go back home! He's really nice, you should meet him sometime." she says smiling and sitting down on the ground, crushing mountains beneath her ass


     "Interesting. This Matt has led you to the right place..." said Sograr smiling as he now gets a view of Lynn's naked and virgin pussy "However, before I can help you, has no one taught you of the proper Eranian greeting?"


     Sograr lied... there was no greeting. She is a goddess, but she had the mind and experience of a child. He knew all about this and he has planned to do this for a long time... Now that Lynn has arrived, he can finally fulfill his dream. To go to the giant pussy of a child. He did not care about saving the people, he just... wants... this...


     "G-greeting? I'm sorry! I didn't know there was one! How do you do it?" said Lynn eager to learn


     "You have already done step one. Which is getting naked." said Sograr maliciously


     "What does that have to do with greeting?" said Lynn now conscious she was naked out in the open


     "Girls must show their private parts to males. And the males must kiss them."


     "What???" said Lynn as she turns red "B-but... kissing down there is... embarrasing."


     "It is tradition." said Sograr, lying as naturally as he breathes "You may be a Goddess but it is still rude to deny ones customs."


     "I... I suppose you're right... you're small anyway so I guess it won't matter that much." said Lynn feeling strange down there "How will you get on my... privates... though?"


     "Put your finger near the large temple in the center of Yhaun. I will ride your finger nail and you can put me on there." said Sograr excitedly. After all these years, he can finally ride this young Goddess' pussy.


     "But... won't my finger destroy the buildings around?" asked Lynn who was concerned about the safety of the mortals beneath her grand form


     "Oh please Goddess Lynn. They would love to witness your power. I would like to as well. Your face and body looks like that of a child but still, you hold our lives at the palm of your hands, your thumb even." replied Sograr, excitement creeps up to him as he says those words


     "P-please don't say that. We're all equal here. You're all just so small... and c-cute..." she says blushing as she realizes why she was the Goddess here. Her size was massive and she could end them all in a heartbeat "If you say so Mister..."


     Sograr heard her whole arm lift up extending her pointer finger. It slowly came crashin into the city, destroying half of the cities districts with one massive fingernail. Sograr looked up in awe as even the thickness of her fingernail was almost as tall as the tower he was in. He jumped down on her fingernail.


     "Okay Goddess Lynn. I am at your finger now." he says admiring her scale and immensity


     "O-okay... let me get into a more comfortable... position..." said Lynn sitting down and spreading her legs, covering Yhaun's sides with her miles long, smooth legs. Her pussy was now looming in front of the city like a great cave above the sky, her sweet feminine musk quickly penetrating the noses of the citizens causing them to masturbate at her presence. They had a great view after all. A Goddess' virgin pussy was enough to make thousands feel heat.


     Lynn was blushing hard as she layed say down with her legs spread out. She just hoped to get this over with.


     "A-are you ready Mister?" she asks the tiny man on her fingernail "I'm going to put you on my... you know..." 


     Being only a child, she is still too embarassed to say it out loud. Let alone let a man go there to kiss it.


     "Yes Goddess. I have prepared for this my whole life. Place me where the crack starts." said Sograr feeling something throb underneath his pants


     "O-okay... don't stay there too long okay?"


     Lynn moved her arm over her pussy and placed her finger right on it. Her whole body shivers as she touches the place. Sograr climbed out of her fingernail and miraculously survived, plainting his feet on soft, young, pussy flesh. He turns around and sees the view of the lifetime. Legs, covering the vast expanse of the continent up to the horizon and underneathe him, the start of Lynn's pussy. The smell intoxicates him. She obviously takes good care of her hygiene based from the smell. Not like any other pussy he has smelled before in his lifetime.


     "It smells wonderful Goddess." said Sograr in bliss, almost tearing up from the situation


     "T-thank you... I make sure to wash it everyday... it gets... stinky." said Lynn blushing as she was complimented about the last body parts she thought she would be complomented about "Y-you say males do this yes? The first time they meet a female?"


     "Yes yes yes of course." said Sograr brushing it off with yet another lie " Now if you'll excuse me..."


     Sograr took off his clothes and began to grind himself on her. He kisses her soft white skin and licks them. He then gets up again and heads lower into her body, sprinting towards her pink pussy lips.


     Meanwhile Lynn was thinking if Matt would like to greet her properly as well. She blushes at the thought of Matt, her first male friend going to her pussy. This made her a little wet...


-------------------


     "Achoo! Fuck!" sneezed Matt as he wiped his nose "Damn allergies..."


     Matt has been overseeing the restoration of the town. Of course, he was only starting and the damages are still barely fixed.


     "Excuse me. Are you perhaps Matthew Lantiller? The one who spoke to the Goddess?" said a voice behind him it clearly belonged to a man 


     "Hm? Yeah? What about it?" said Matt not looking back at him as he was busy hammering nails into a wooden board "Listen pal, get to work. Temple's not going to build itself."


     "We could use a man of your ability Mr. Lantiller." said the man grabbing Matt's shoulder "Would you like to know more about the Goddesses? Or most importantly... the truth about them?"

Chapter End Notes:

Hope you enjoyed that! Leave a review as it really helps a lot!