- Text Size +

Nick’s face went slightly pale as he stared at the Gallienne’s cleavage, looking like two bouncing boulders that kept getting bigger the closer he came. In desperation he looked up at Gallienne’s face as she brought him closer, she only smiled sweetly at Nick’s terrified face.


“H-hey!” Nick tried yelling in protest, only to find it completely powerless. Even his loudest yell wouldn’t even make Gallienne flinch so much as listen to him.


Nick tried reaching to the back of his suit, trying to grab a hold of her massive fingers. He didn’t know what he would even do if he got a grip, but he had to try something. Getting stuffed between this woman’s cleavage, though a tempting thought in general, now bordered on the lethal. All Nick could feel was the smooth, well-manicured nails Gallienne recently had done as his legs made contact with her breasts; it was too late. Nick’s lower body soon sank into Gallienne's cleavage, his legs first letting him stand on the crevice between but as more of his body was lowered soon his weight alone caused him to lower further between the hills of flesh.


Eventually, though, Nick's body became wedged snuggly between the breasts, his body stopped sinking by itself. His breathing was a little slowed but it wasn't as bad as he had initially thought. Nick looked around at the large span of brown skin surrounding him, thinking he'd probably seen this before in a dream; but inside he still felt a little frightened, what the hell was this woman doing to him? He'd licked her shoe already, how much longer could she keep this up?


Thoughts raced through Nick's head as he tried looking back up at his captor. He could only see some strands of her black hair as Gallienne's finger blocked most of his view. What he missed as he grunted with collision was another devilish smirk from Gallienne as she pushed her newest employee deeper between her breasts.


“That's right baby, get in there,” she said under her breath, almost to herself, “ squirm for me too, hunny. That's how I like it.”


Nick felt himself instantly surrounded by warm, smooth mounds of skin, his arms flailing around against the slippery, slightly sweaty surface. All his struggling did was make Nick slide deeper inside Gallienne's cleavage all on his own. Gallienne bit her lower lip feeling the struggle, gently pushing her breasts together slowly to feel it even more.


Nick’s face reddened as the pressure surrounding him built, it became harder to breathe the harder Gallienne squeezed. In a strained voice he tried begging her to stop while his clawing hands only meshed deeper into the soft breasts. His legs were beginning to grow numb from the constricted blood flow. He had to do something…


Above, Gallienne giggled softly as the squirming between her breasts slowed. She relished the slow death of the people she’d shrink in her office. This wasn’t the first time she’d done this, and it certainly wouldn’t be the last; in her position in management this was a wonderful way to let off stress and get rid of all the dead weight. Just last week she got rid of a bitch named Angela from accounting. Angela was terrible at her job, and always talked back to Gallienne when she was given an assignment. Finally Gallienne had had enough of her crap and shrunk the girl down to half an inch. The gigantic manager got even more turned on remembering just how much that little girl screamed as she popped Angela into her mouth. Landing on her warm wet tongue right in the middle of her dank mouth, probably smelling like the eggs she’d had for breakfast. Gallienne played with the girl for a while though, slapping her up against the roof of her mouth as the slimy little accountant tried to scream and squirm her way somewhere hopelessly. For a few minutes she’d slam the girl up against her cheek, pin her under her massive tongue, or put her on her teeth and tease her by bringing them close together, all while watching in a little hand mirror. She kept it up until Angela stopped squirming, either out of exhaustion or from drowning in her pools of spit. Either way, Gallienne enjoyed feeling her body slide down her throat, the rest of the day she casually filled out expense reports and analyzing the quarterly budget. All things Angela said she’d rather die than do just that morning.


Gallienne was taken out of her memory by a sharp pain near her chest.


“What the hell…?” She muttered before saying louder, “Ow!!!”


The pain grew and became sharper as Gallienne stood up and plunged her fingers into her cleavage and plucked out the tiny Nick. When he was out she used her fingers to spread her breasts apart to see what happened. Where Nick was there were now a set of tiny bite marks, deep enough that a tiny spot of blood was visible.


“You little prick!” Gallienne scolded feeling the sting on her skin.


Nick dangled by his legs still catching his breath. His legs remained numb as all the blood rushed to his head. He had difficulty even hearing Gallienne’s voice in his daze. The only words he thought he could make out after a few moments were “let go”. Was she letting him go? She was still making it sound like he was working right now, but this wasn’t a job, it was a nightmare.


Suddenly the pressure surrounding his legs was released. Which would have been good, if only Nick wasn’t now freefalling for what felt like 20 stories. As he fell through the air he could see Gallienne’s disappointed looking face getting farther and farther as his arms flailed to grab something, anything.


Nick’s back hit with a hard thud against a black, somewhat soft surface. It had the same feeling and texture as landing on a leather couch, and though his  back wasn’t broken by the fall it sure did hurt like it. He laid there, twisting in pain for a few moments until it subsided and feeling returned to his legs. With his eyes closed in pain his breathing was deeper, now that he actually could breath.


When he finally opened his eyes Nick found that the light was blocked out, eclipsed by something extremely large. He looked up and his heart nearly stopped. Above him the sky was full of Gallienne’s soft, tan and bouncy skin, partially held back by her black panties as she lifted her skirt.