- Text Size +
Nick continued to struggle for the next few minutes beneath Gallienne’s heel, trying to lift the heel off of him or crawl out from under it, but both efforts seemed to be in vein as the pressure only increased.

“Please… let me go,” Nick managed to sputter out with what little air he could fill into his lungs. He was stuck between a rock and hard place, Gallienne’s heel and the hard floor beneath him. All Nick could see in front of him was the rest of the bottom of Gallienne’s high heel with the smell of cleaner wafting to and stinging his eyes. Being compressed so hard, Nick could barely even hear Gallienne’s response over the pounding of his own heart.

“Let you go?” Gallienne said with a smirk across her face, “but you just started. And I’ve already got a special job for you, little man.”

In a second the pressure was lifted off of Nick, allowing him to breathe clearly once again. As he got to his hands and knees gasping for air, another crash fell again from close behind him. Nick turned around, and before him was nothing but the front of Gallienne’s high heels. The black slope made by her heel gave way to the brown skin of her bare leg that seemed to go on for half a mile.

“I've been meaning to get my heels cleaned for a while. Now that's your job, hun~.”

“P-please! Let me—,” Nick began to say, only to be cut off by the clack and shake that came with Gallienne lifting and bringing down the front of her heel.

Nick stumbled slightly, but in a second he ran to Gallienne's foot, afraid that next time it'd down on him. He was very hesitant, scared in fact of even touching the massive shoe; he was still having trouble even processing the situation, but if he didn't do something soon there could be trouble…

“Go on, hun,” Gallienne's voice said from above, “start rubbing and lickin’ it nice and clean for me.”

Gallienne peered down with a smile still on her face as Nick reached out and finally touched the tip of her heels. The outside felt cold, but somehow he could also sense the warmth inside radiating off the woman's bare feet. Nick could also feel the small movements of her toes as she flexed them under his hand, and although he was still taller than her toes he knew that they were more powerful than his whole body.

Nick began running his hands across the surface of the heel, sweeping off any piece of dirt or dust he could with his hands. His heart pounded as he stretched further up onto the heel, completely in fear of this woman that was his new boss. Was this really a job at all? Or was he now just her slave..? Nick still didn't understand any of this, he just hoped it would be over soon and he'd get back to normal, then he'd never even come back to this town. But truth be told, he wasn't even sure if he'd get that chance.

Suddenly, Nick felt something against his back and nearly screamed. It wasn't hard like the heel of Gallienne’s stilettos, this felt much softer and warmed his back. The next moment Nick felt himself being pushed forward, his upper body hitting and becoming pinned to Gallienne's heels.

Gallienne felt the tiny man struggle beneath her finger, the width of it alone covering his whole back. Nick pushed and squirmed but it was hopeless. Her finger moved slowly up his back until he felt her plush fingerprint pushing against his head and neck, with enough pressure he thought his skull might crack against the heel.

“Now,” she began in a slow voice, “I know I told you I wanted it licked clean too, now didn't I? I don't think you're off to a good start, hunny. Why don't you just say ‘ah’ and stick that tongue out for me, ‘kay? Don't forget who the boss is here”

Nick did as she told, sticking his tongue out far enough that it pressed against her shoe. He could barely taste the hard surface over the pain in his head and his struggle, but he knew he had to do what she said. Quietly, he began begging her to stop.

“Much better!” Gallienne said, sounding happier as she took her finger off of Nick, “now I want the front of that shoe done just like that, over every inch until it shines for me.”

Nick heard her, but it didn't make much of a difference, he was still already hard at work licking the toe of her shoe.

An hour went by, or at least that's how long it felt for Nick as he finished cleaning the first shoe. He couldn't help but slump over exhausted with his arms and tongue burning with the effort of cleaning something the size of a car with his tongue. His breathing had become ragged and his fear even subsided as he became more tired. . Nearly every spot of the toe of the heel had been cleaned from one side to the other with some parts still glistening from Nick’s tongue. There were still some spots that could have been better, but to someone of Gallienne’s size she probably couldn’t tell. Nick stayed slouched against the shoe, tiredly wishing this would all be over soon and she didn’t make him do the other shoe when suddenly he was pulled back to reality, and up into the air by the back of his shirt. The inch-tall man was reminded of his new size once again as he travelled up the massive body of Gallienne, still sitting at her chair having watched him the whole time. She held him up to her eye, which now seemed over half his own height, and gave a satisfied chuckle at the fearful expression on Nick’s face.

“Cute,” Gallienne said smugly before continuing, “I think you’ve done enough cleaning for right now, haven’t you sweetheart?”

Scared and tired, Nick could only sputter out a weak sounding plea to be let go again, if she could even hear it.

“Now I think you deserve a little reward for such a good start on your first day,” Gallienne continued. Her other hand came into Nick’s view as he saw her undo another button on her cream colored suit, exposing even more of her coco colored cleavage. “I really think you’ll enjoy this little bonus~.”