- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

This one should be packed with those fun interactions...

Soon, morning came as you slowly woke up, wondering exactly where you would end up. You look around and notice that the ground around you was brown-ish and fluffy, which seemed strangely familiar to you, but then a smell hit you that practically screamed out your current location. Amazingly, Santa was able to sneak you into your friend’s apartment, although you weren’t yet sure which friend Santa decided to have you start with. This was all Santa’s idea since he claimed that ‘Nothing is better than a Christmas surprise...! Ho… ho…. Ho….’ You were in someone’s moccasin, so you’d just need to wait until they woke up, and preferably wore them with you inside.

That time eventually came, as you heard a piercing alarm noise, followed by a low grunt, signifying that the alarm was successful. And after that, you hear a loud yawn as whoever was awoken begins to shuffle to sit up. Then, a pair of tan feet land dangerously close to the slipper’s opening, as a set of long and slender toes start to wiggle, quickly revealing to you that you were in Alena’s apartment; and more specifically in her fluffy brown moccasin.

Following that, you hear Alena yawn again while groggily saying “Today is the day I finish my Christmas shopping...” After that statement, Alena starts to ruffle her medium length dark black hair while kicking her legs forward and back, causing a series of wind gusts to buffet you. And after that, she plants both feet halfway into her moccasins, causing you to fall over from the resulting shockwave, as she slowly slides her feet forward. Within a few moments, you were pressed under Alena’s 2nd toe, as she quickly stood up and start her day, unintentionally crushing you under her full weight.

Thanks to Santa’s Christmas magic, you were shielded from harm, allowing you to enjoy the sensation of being harshly pinned under Alena’s toe again. Alena doesn’t even notice your presence since she was still half-asleep at this point, so she gradually shambles toward the kitchen, wanting to pour herself some cereal before starting her day. And with each step, you were roughly pressed deeper between her thick toe and the fluffy if slightly moist moccasin inner lining.

Eventually, Alena makes it to the kitchen and pours herself some cereal, immediately sitting down afterward. While Alena has her breakfast, she checks her phone for the morning news and social media events, barely paying any mind to her moccasin. Because of that, her 2nd toe slowly begins to move in a distinct pattern, starting by pressing into your tiny body, before rolling you under it aggressively. It repeats this process endlessly, not even giving you a moment to breathe, as her toe gets in a morning workout at your expense. This intense process coats you both in Alena’s salty sweat and the moccasin fluff that surrounded you, gradually transforming you into little more than a ball of fluff to be toyed with. You’re glad that the Christmas magic will alert Alena to your presence eventually, so you can fully relax and enjoy her toes while they curiously mash into you.

Once Alena finishes her breakfast, she cleans her bowl and walks back to her room, feeling a bit less sleepy than before. And now that she was in there, she begins to get dressed, electing to wear a pair of slim jeans with a flannel shirt, along with a fun looking reindeer sweater. After that, she pulls out a pair of bright orange socks, before shuffling her feet out of the moccasin, dragging you out with them. And before your eyes could adjust to the sudden surge of light, your world was darkened as Alena starts to scrunch her toes while saying “This will be a productive day...”

Your entire body was crammed into the tight space between her 2nd and 3rd toes, preventing you from moving an inch. And unfortunately for you, your body was covered by so many pieces of moccasin fluff that Alena merely assumes that you were a small bit of moccasin lint, delaying your eventual discovery even further. After that, Alena quickly starts to pull on the long orange sock, happily wiggling her toes once the sock was all the way on. Because of this, you were repeatedly rubbed between both walls of moderately sweaty flesh, causing Alena to curiously tap her chin.

Following that, Alena mumbles, saying “Something feels strange... A bit of my sock must’ve come loose... I’m sure it’ll sort itself out once I start walking!” With that statement, you mentally prepare yourself for the intense journey, as Alena begins putting on a pair of light brown and fluffy leather boots. These boots were a slightly tight fit for Alena, so you were crammed even further between her toes, as her entire foot was compressed by the hard leather.

But once Alena was ready, she stands back up and starts to walk toward the door, wanting to start her Christmas shopping early...

 

Alena’s first stop for the day’s shopping trip was a local card store, wanting to get some cute Christmas cards to go along with the gifts, pounding you endlessly between her 2nd and 3rd toes. And the incredibly tight hold that they held on you was making you feel quite Claus-trophobic, as you barely had any room to squirm while surrounded by Alena’s impressively powerful toes. But once Alena reaches the Christmas aisle, she spends some time browsing, hoping to find some fun cards.

As she looked through the selection, she notices a music playing card, making her want to check it out. And when she bends down to pick it out, she inadvertently puts all her weight onto her knees and toes, smothering you even further. Once she grabs it, she opens it while remaining in the position, causing it to play ‘Jingle Bells’ except with cat meows, which was as humorously annoying as anyone could imagine. In response to this, Alena quickly closes the card while lightly giggling, also scrunching her toes at the same time. Because of this, you were roughly assaulted by both toes, as they tightly constricted around you. After they released you, they only continued to repeatedly smash into you instead, making you feel like you were being pa-rum-pa-pum-pummeled by those aggressive beasts of slightly sweaty flesh.

But after that, Alena goes to find a few more Christmas cards, focusing on the lamest puns she could find, believing that those would great choices. And as she walked back and forth across the store aisle, you were slammed and jolted heavily under the pressures that each step of her produced. She spends about 15ish minutes looking around for Christmas cards, eventually finding enough to leave her satisfied, so she heads to the store clerk to buy the cards. But it seemed like Alena wasn’t the only one to think of doing their Christmas shopping a bit early, because there was a relatively long line that forced her to wait patiently for her turn.

And even though Alena was perfectly content with waiting, her toes seemed to lack her own patience, as they quickly started to take their annoyance out on the puny thing trapped between them that happened to be you. They start by roughly clenching, entirely restraining you against their overwhelming strength, preventing you from breathing correctly. And because of their sheer aggression, you actually try to push them away, but you can’t even get a single toe to move an inch from your perspective, and in fact, it almost feels like your attempts just inspire those toes to get even rougher with you.

Unfortunately for Alena, the waiting took almost as long as the shopping, which slowly eroded away at her optimism. Luckily for her, she had her phone to occupy herself in the meantime, although her toes already had you to keep themselves happily stimulated. And while Alena browses the internet, she starts to roughly shift you from toe space to toe space, covering you even further in all the junk and sticky sweat that was stuck between them. But as her toes continued to have their way with you, Alena looked through various shopping sites to confirm to herself what she’d get all of her friends. She already had picked out her family gifts and things, so she wasn’t too concerned on that front.

Thankfully, Alena was finally up next, so she goes to pay for all her Christmas cards, while absentmindedly tapping the tip of her boot onto the floor at a perpendicular angle, causing you to get thrown down under her 4th toe. Once you were there, Alena started to tap her foot while waiting for her debit card to be read, thoughtlessly crushing you under her oppressive might. Unfortunately for you though, it was taking a bit longer than usual to read Alena’s card, causing her to feel just slightly more annoyed than before. Of course, it wasn’t enough to make her seem annoyed on the surface or anything, but it was just enough to make her toes get even more aggressive toward you.

Suddenly, Alena’s 4th toe crashes down onto you, as if it wanted to thoroughly crush you. The pressure was incredibly intense, as it quite literally bent your body to its unadulterated will. You even attempt to smack the toe with both arms, as if trying to give it a signal of you giving up, but that toe ignores your pleas for mercy. You were well aware that her toe didn’t have a will of its own and that it was far more likely that Alena just didn’t feel your smacks, but it was much more fun to imagine the opposite. Either way, Alena’s toe continued to slowly apply more pressure onto you, making you wonder if Alena noticed you in the back of her mind but just wanted to snap you in two. Due to Santa’s Yule-tide magic, you would, of course, be immune to any of that, but Alena didn’t know that, so nothing would stop her from unconsciously trying to take out whatever frustration built up onto you. But then Alena’s card finally went through, so her things were bagged and she quickly left the store while thanking the cashier, fully understanding that it wasn’t their fault that their system was going slow.

And now that she had her Christmas cards, she swiftly walks back to her apartment to drop them off, carelessly treading on you for every step. Once they were dropped off, she goes to her next destination: the nearby clothing store...

 

When Alena arrives at the clothing store, she first searches out a gift for Nesi, wanting to get her a nice looking pair of jeans. And as she looked for one that both looked good enough and was her size, you were constantly slammed between her massive 4th toe and the inner lining of the orange sock. Occasionally, Alena would stop to inspect a pair of jeans, hoping to find one that was perfect for Nesi, during which her toes would just go to town on you. Since her 4th toe was positioned in such a way that it kept you pinned, her 3rd toe and pinky toe would take turns abusing your face, as if the trio were a group of uncomfortably attractive bullies.

They seemed to torment you with an unbelievable level of skill and precision, as each toe smacked into you with perfect timing so you barely had time to recover after each attack. But as you had to contend with Alena’s uncharacteristically aggressive and dominating toes, she finally finds the perfect pair of jeans for Nesi, causing her to briefly jump for joy. Due to that action, all the air stored in your lungs were suddenly squeezed out, leaving you breathless. Thankfully, she only jumped once, which allowed you to catch your breath without being further affectionately molested by her overly curious toes. And because you were forced to frantically breathe in while you were able, you were reminded of the uniquely potent odor that surrounded you.

Even though you’d spent more time than you could count in Alena’s shoes or between her toes in this shrunken state, you never seemed to get tired of or too used to the smells that came with the experience. Besides the usual smell of feet and sweat, you also notice a faint scent of roasted chestnuts, making you wonder if Alena used a Christmas themed lotion or perfume. But the heat was something that you’d never wholly adjust to, as you were really feeling like you were in the presence Mr. Heat Miser, even causing you to sweat a bit. Though the heat was causing you to sweat, you were much more coated by Alena’s own sweat, as the warm sock and boot kept her foot toasty warm.

The extreme heat actually made you feel highly relaxed and almost sleepy, but Alena’s incredibly active toes ensured that you’d be fully aware of the experience, preventing you from relaxing. Because of that, you briefly attempt to sneak toward the arch of her foot, where you might find refuge, but her toes had other plans. Each time you tried to sneak past Alena’s toes, they’d effortlessly capture and send you right back under their oppressive grasp. No matter what angle you tried from, be it under the toes, to the sides of them, or even above them; they’d throw you back into the crossfire each and every time. You knew full well that if Alena was aware of your presence in her sock that she’d gladly allow you to take a rest, but getting unknowingly taunted and manhandled by her toes made the experience far more exciting.

Now that Alena found a gift for Nesi, she walks toward the shoe department to find a nice gift for Allison next...

 

Once Alena reaches the shoe department, she looks around for a good pair to get for Allison, while absolutely crushing you for the entirety of the search for shoes. She is well aware of how often Allison had struggled to find shoes that both properly fit her size 13 feet but that also looked stylish. Due to that, Alena spends almost 30 minutes just browsing the selection of shoes, frequently putting her weight onto the balls of her feet to either reach for higher up shoes or to bend down for the bottom level ones.

Each time Alena needed to do this, you were thoroughly smushed under her toes, efficiently testing the limits of your Santa-granted durability. And while you were being harshly crushed under Alena’s full weight, you could only respect her thorough search for the right pair of shoes for her friend. As Alena continued to search, she slowly realized that the store she was in did not carry as many size 13 shoes as she had initially hoped, for she would continuously find a pair of shoes that she thought looked perfect only to be told that they had none in the size she wanted. Because of that growing frustration, Alena would start to grind the ball of her foot into the floor, inadvertently assaulting you under her absolutely gigantic toes.

During the search, Alena finds a few knee-high boots that while she did admit looked good, she decided to avoid them since Allison was also a pretty tall girl. The last thing she’d want to is to give Allison a pair of boots that were meant to be knee-high, and only realize later that they only reached half-way up for Allison or something similar. So she chooses to stick with either flats or sneakers or maybe ankle-high boots for Allison’s gift. But even after narrowing her scope for a gift, Alena still couldn’t manage to find the right one, causing her to step just a bit heavier due to her annoyance. And this pounded you even more severely into the soft and soothingly warm sock, as her toes crashed down into you with each of those steps.

Eventually, when hope seemed lost and Alena was almost ready to give up and just get Allison a gift card, she notices a particularly stylish pair of sneakers. They were mostly gray, with off-white stripes, and they looked like an excellent pair for casual outings. And as she walks closer, she readies herself for the real possibility that they failed to carry size 13s, but when she gets to check the boxes, she finds one that matched with Allison’s shoe size. In response to that discovery, Alena jumps for joy, nearly crushing you to the point of passing out, as her oppressive weight repeatedly smashed into you.

Now that Alena found a gift for Allison, she walks back to purchase them, wanting to hurry up since she still needed to get one more gift. And as she walked toward the cashiers, she thoroughly and rhythmically pounded into you with her unyielding toes. When she gets to the cashier, she quickly pays for the items, before thanking the worker and leaving to continue the day’s errands.

Alena decides to just carry what she bought with her since her next stop was right next door, unaware that she was dragging her tiny buddy along for the ride...

 

The final stop for Alena’s shopping trip was the local video game store, as she actually wanted to get you a nice Christmas gift too, entirely oblivious to your presence deep within her sock. And while she browsed the store for a game that both looked fun but also matched up with the budget they all set, you were pulverized by her slow and meandering steps. While Alena enjoyed gaming just as much as the others, she rarely shopped for them in person, opting to get them either digitally or through shipping websites. Because of that, she needed to spend more time just looking for the right pick, causing her movements to become more deliberate as a result, endlessly tormenting you in the process.

All of Alena’s dutiful shopping only made you feel guilty since you didn’t have a chance to start your Christmas shopping yet. Truthfully, you planned to start today as well, but Santa’s sudden visit obviously stopped that in its tracks. And almost as if to relieve your worries, you hear Santa speak to you within your mind, surprising you that he could contact people telepathically. It was Santa after all, so you silently wonder if he could do anything. Santa soon says “Do not worry! I’ll have gifts sent to you for your friends, as I know exactly what you planned to get... So you just focus on the present...” You hear Santa chuckling to himself, making you realize that he just made a Christmas pun, before leaving you alone again.

Your thoughts and minor discomfort from that pun were interrupted as Alena suddenly stomped her foot, nearly knocking your Christmas lights out. The reason for that stomp was because Alena noticed a game that she thought you’d really like, so she picks it up and goes to pay. And as she waits in line, she starts to innocently tap her boots onto the floor, battering you severely each time. Unfortunately for Alena, the cashier had to follow the store’s policy where they badger each customer to join their special rewards program, which made the experience take longer. Alena tried her best to remain patient, but that effort did not extend to her toes, which immediately began toying with you to entertain themselves.

Her toes would crunch down on your hard, pressing rough enough to prevent you from breathing correctly, and no matter what you tried, they never let up in their vicious assault. They’d shuffle madly to drag you between her 2nd and 3rd toes, before they would then clamp down vigorously, smothering you entirely in her slightly sweaty and highly soft toe flesh. This lasts a few minutes, as her toes continued to lovingly but equally aggressively play with you, not bothering to let you catch your breath even once. The most challenging aspect of all this was how significant the stamina difference was between you and Alena. Alena could unconsciously use her toes to mess with you all day without feeling even slightly tired while you needed to fight for survival, expending far more enormous amounts of energy and tiring yourself out.

Luckily, Alena was finally next to pay, so she went through the motions that were required, giving you a brief moment of respite. And during that time, you again try to sneak past her toes toward the arch of her foot, wanting to have at least a short chance to rest and recover from this intense shopping trip. As you slowly and carefully crawl under Alena’s toes, you freeze up whenever they even subtly writhe in response to your movement, not wanting to garner their attention as to avoid getting thrown back into the war zone. Somehow, you manage to move past the toes and gradually work your way under the ball of her foot, which proved to be an obstacle you weren’t as prepared for.

The problem was that her foot was far too heavy for you to sneak under, so you were permanently stuck unless a Christmas miracle occurred. And right as you thought about that, Alena just happened to lift her foot off the ground slightly, feeling like her sock was uncomfortably stuck to the boot insole. That act alone was exactly what you needed, so you speedily scurry under the ball of her foot, and take refuge against the arch of her foot, glad that you can rest easy for the time being.

Alena successfully bought the game at the same moment of your little victory, so she promptly leaves the game store to return to her apartment, wanting to relax now that she finished all of her shopping...

 

Since you were in a much safer location, you decide to take a short power nap while Alena walked back to the apartment, snuggling against her soft sole and the equally soft and warm sock lining. Due to the massive physical exertion that you had to face so far today, you immediately fall asleep, causing your stamina to quickly return. Santa might not have remembered to inform you, but sleeping while in your shrunken form would rapidly restore your stamina so even a 15-minute nap would leave you with the same energy that a full night’s sleep would.

Once Alena returns to her apartment, she unties and removes her boots, before walking around to enjoy the fresh air on her now socked feet. She walks toward the couch and quickly props her feet onto the nearby ottoman, wanting to relax and unwind, unintentionally waking you up in the process. You wouldn’t be able to unwind yourself just yet, because Alena quickly started to rub her feet into each other, vigorously pressing and rolling you against her slightly moist sole.

As she does this, she sighs and says “My Christmas shopping is all done... Wonder what I should do now...?” While she thinks on that, she pulls out her phone and checks social media for a bit, while pressing her socked toes into the spot that you were plastered against, rubbing you deeply into her incredibly smooth and warm skin. That incredibly deep and vigorous massage lasted for a few minutes before Alena suddenly stretches her arms while saying “I think I know what to do next...”

Following that statement, she pries off her socks, causing you to fall back into them as a result. After that, she tosses them to the side before slipping back on her fluffy moccasins and walking up to her computer. On the way there, she accidentally steps on the sock you were still lost inside of, giving you a brief yet intense slightly sweaty sock embrace. That causes it to take far longer to escape Alena’s dirty sock, and by the time you do you see that she was already seated at her desk, doing something on her computer, but you couldn’t tell from the angle.

With that, you begin the journey toward the now seated giantess, as she energetically played with her fluffy moccasins...

Chapter End Notes:

Hey everyone!

I know its only been a day, but I wanted to get this chapter out at least before the weekend was over. It's a bit lengthy too, but hopefully that's a good thing, because there's a lot of detailed action in this one.

This chapter is named after the song 'Put One Foot in Front of the Other' from an older Christmas special. Honestly I don't remember much from the movie, but I remember really enjoying the song. If you look it up, I hope you like it too!

Also, I've got a Twitter account! So follow me there for updates on when I post chapters or other things about my stories.

https://twitter.com/sheograth10