- Text Size +

The next morning, Mrs. Fujiwara placed me on her plate again, which was again empty. The giant woman was giggling uncontrollably. "Guess where your breakfast is?" she said.

Reaching both hands under the table and standing up, she plopped her belly on the table in front of me. She lifted up her shirt and massaged her ravenous beast of a belly on both sides. The fat and flesh squeezed, contracted, and expanded with the movements of her giant hands. The details-the wrinkles and contours-in the middle-aged woman's belly were acutely visible from my size. Although she wasn't terribly fat, she was fairly plump, making her belly large and imposing both on the outside and on the inside.

A gurgle came from her upper belly. It was a loud, bubblying gurgle, as the meal inside her tossed and turned over. Without bothering to cover her mouth, Mrs. Fujiwara gave a belch. Warm gasses billowed out from her mouth down to me, giving a sampler of what was to come.

She seized me between her fingers, squeezing a little too hard. She rubbed the protective gel on me. Then, she ran my body up against her belly, the fatty flesh yielding slightly to my tiny form. Within it, I could hear faint gurgles and grumbles as the belly did its digestive work.

"You ready, my little treat?" Mrs. Fujiwara opened wide and tossed me in her mouth, swallowing immediately.

This time, her stomach was less fishy. It mostly contained soup, as well as the quickly-digesting remains of a salad, as well as a couple chewed-up pastries. I didn't want to drink the stomach juices, so I focused on the pieces of the salad first, then some pastry for desert. While I ate, the pool of stomach juices repeatedly sloshed around in the pink chamber, and great grumbles and growls came from all around me. It was a little less scary than last time, but I still feared deep down that Mrs. Fujiwara would make a permanent meal of me.

I looked up, and this time there was also a camera she had swallowed that she observed me with, connected to a cord that ran up her throat. I would sometimes try to jump and grab it, but it was too high up.

Finally, she let me out and put me back in my box.

Later, the two Fujiwaras came by the bedroom. Mr. Fujiwara squatted down and stared me up and down. "I think he's getting stronger," he said.

Mrs. Fujiwara was dressed in the same pale-yellow shirt and skirt as before, while Mr. Fujiwara wore a sleeveless tee and trousers. Mrs. Fujiwara grinned down at me while Mr. Fujiwara placed his huge hand down in the middle of my box, palm up. Hesitantly, I stepped aboard a finger that was longer and thicker than I was and gripped onto it. The giant, warm hand lifted, while I walked down his finger to he folds of his palm. With his other hand, Mr. Fujiwara placed a miniaturized suit next to me, a strange costume with detectors on it. With the giant staring down at me, I slipped into suit.

"He won't get too injured in the stress testing, right?" said Mrs. Fujiwara.

"Don't worry, said Mr. Fujiwara, tapping a few buttons on his phone and then placing it on the bed. "The app will alert us if the suit detects we're pushing him or the suit to its limits. Don't want to damage the suit either. We have to send it back to Shrinktech tomorrow, and it's really expensive to replace if damaged."

Without warning, Mr. Fujiwara's fingers curled up around me. Panicked, I ran around, wondering if I could jump or run to his wrist, but I was too slow. The giant's enormous fingers buffeted me against his band. I lay lengthwise while the giant slowly exerted pressure. I sunk into the aged skin of his hand as his digits started to crush my tiny frame. I could only think about the crushing pain, the dull crushing pain all along my body as the giant tried to crush me. The pressure continued, and I tried to scream but the air was forced out of my lungs. Eventually, I heard a faint beep, and the hand relaxed. I was splayed out on his upper palm, gasping for air, while his threatening fingers retracted from me. I flipped over so I was facing up. The giant's distant face was reading the phone.

"Fairly typical bodily resiliance for a physically fit tiny, according to these readings."

In the distance, I noticed his wife removing her skirt and tossing the huge piece of clothing on the floor. "I want to see if he can withstand my ass," she said with a grin."We're supposed to test different body parts right? Part of it is to get a feel for how far we can go without damaging him."

Mr. Fujiwara reached over with his other hand and grabbed her doughy ass. "Ok."

He set me down on the bed. Two huge, light-yellow globes came into view above me. Mrs. Fujiwara slowly lowered her enourmous ass. I curled up as the tons and tons of ass descended on me, hoping to minimize the damage in case she went too far. The pressure increased again as the titanic right buttcheek sunk me into the bed. I smelled the salty tang of her slightly sweaty skin, and I heard the groan of the bed under me. The thought of being dominated by Mrs. Fujiwara's fatty ass, which could destroy my puny body at any time, turned me on, and I felt an erection grow. The creaking and pressure continued, but then it suddenly let up at its most painful.

Mrs. Fujiwara pulled off her panties as well and flung them on the bed over me. I could smell their musk, and I saw her distant hand move to her crotch and a smile creep across her face. Mr. Fujiwara was also taking off his trousers and shirt. I instinctively backed away from the two giant bodies, as they talked briefly in Japanese.

Finally, Mrs. Fujiwara brought me up between her boobs and squeezed me between them. The fatty, soft breasts smothered me completely, and all I could smell was her warm scent and the faint flowery perfume she had put on earlier.

When she released me from her boobs, Mr. Fujiwara took me and lifted me up to his face. Staring down at me with his thin eyes, his tight mouth opened wide, and a fishy smell assaulted me from the cavern of his mouth. I struggled to get away, but he placed me back between his salivated upper and lower molars and slowly bit down. I struggled and pushed against the giant teeth, trying not to stare down his vast throat. I was very close to being swallowed. The hard, sharp teeth bit into my skin, and I cried out as the giant's huge teeth treated me like a scrap of food.The biting let up, and he spat me back into his hand. I struggled to wipe the giant's saliva from my face as he lifted me to his wife's mouth. I was subjected to the same treatment. Her huge molars crushed me between them, and then released. Then, her thick pink tongue assaulted me and licked at me before sliding me between a different couple of teeth. She bit down again, these teeth being sharper, so she bit down for less time. Then, she slid me up between her front teeth. I could barely see out between her lips at Mr. Fujiwara reading the phone. The tongue prodded and shoved at me until my torso was between her teeth. Then, she slowly bit down, trying to bite me in half. She didn't have to apply too much pressure before the app beeped and she stopped.

She took me out and her hand descended to her side. Before me, I could see Mr. Fujiwara's huge frame reading the device and adjusting something. Mrs. Fujiwara's other hand reached up and slapped her husband's ass, which was right above and in front of her. The flat ass jiggled, waves of the giant's flesh undulating above me. "Now, it's time to assess his strength. You will use him to masturbate, and the suit will measure how he is holding up and the amount of force he is exerting."

Mrs. Fujiwara lifted me to her pussy, which was already wet and hungry to devour me. I craned my neck up at her titanic round face, which was grinning. "You think you can handle a real woman, tiny guy?"