- Text Size +

The next week, Mr. Fujiwara told his wife he was going to take me to a center to do some more stress testing and analysis. The giant grabbed me out of my box and tossed me in his pocket again. However, we made a detour to the mall first, as Mr. Fujiwara had told me he was going to buy that necklace for his wife.

I rode in the giant's pocket until we got to the stand selling tiny-themed jewelry. Mr. Fujiwara plucked me out of his pocket and set me right down on the stand. He set his two huge hands down on either side of me and tapped his giant fingers while talking to the shopkeeper.

Without warning, one of his hands darted toward me and stuffed me in the cage attached to the necklace. It was cramped in here, and the cage was hard and cold, so I protected my head with my arms from banging into th ebrs of the cage as Mr. Fujiwara lifted me to his face. His enormous teeth beamed at me in a smile. I felt suddenly afraid, a literal caged animal in the hands of this giant.

He set me down and let me out of the cage, his huge hands mercifully granting me freedom. The lady beamed down at me and brushed her hair back, before punching in Mr. Fujiwara's order to the cash register.

"We also have a promotion where the hottest tiny, as deemed by yours truly, who someone buys jewelry for every month gets a $100 voucher. You just have to let us take some pictures. Are you interested?"

Mr. Fujiwara nodded.

"Great!" The lady pulled out a camera and snapped a quick picture of me. "Now one from behind," she instructed me. I turned around, and she snapped another shot. "Perfect, now one flexing your muscles." I turned back around and posed, and I noticed that the hand that wasn't holding the camera was stroking the exterior of her crotch slowly. "Perfect," she said and then bagged the necklace.

Mr. Fujiwara paid, took the bag, and picked me up. "Have a good day," he said.

He walked around some more, and then I heard the sound of a toilet flushing. His fingers fished me out of his pocket, and then he held me up to his face. "This time, I'm not letting you go by yourself. If you need to piss, you're doing it at the same time as me."

Mr. Fujiwara set me on the edge of one of the urinals, while his huge hand moved to unzip his pants. He pulled his huge cock out and hovered it far oer my head. With his other mighty hand, he picked me up and adjusted his hand so I was sitting in his palm, and he raised me up a little above his dick. I heard a gush of liquid to my right, and I quickly turned to see another giant, a young Japanese guy, also pissing in the urinal next to us. I heard a surge of liquid spray the urinal, and I looked back in front to see the stream of piss coming out of Mr. Fujiwara's dick and spraying the urinal in front of me. I stumbled back as urine sprinkled me. To my left, out of the corner of my eye, I also saw another man come up to piss.

I heard a flap flap below me as Mr. Fujiwara shook his penis to get the last few drops out. As the giant tucked his cock back into his pants, I suddenly felt the urge to piss. All this rushing water and huge amounts of urine being expelled made me have to go to. The hand below me moved toward his zipped, and his fingers shifted under me to grip it and zip it up.

Mr. Fujiwara carried me past the row of other giants at urinals relieving their hundreds of gallons of urine. He set me on the counter by the sinks while he bent down to grab the bag with the necklace. He pulled it out and stared at it in detail. Meanwhile, footsteps approached, and with shock I looked up at the same man who had nearly killed me last week. He was scratching his great belly, but he froze when he spotted me. However, Mr. Fujiwara was still in between us.

The other man beside Mr. Fujiwara said, "You get that from the tiny jewelry place here? It's a ripoff. The cages aren't very durable."

Mr. Fujiwara turned to him, indignant, and the two began arguing.

I tried to back away, but the other guy grabbed me in his pudgy fist, and with his skin squeezing me on all sides, I struggled vainly against his mighty grip. I heard a stall open and close, and then he opened his hand and brought me right up to his button nose.

"Why are you so scared?" he demanded in a harsh whisper. "You should be happy to serve your new god."

The man sat down on the toilet seat and lifted his shirt. With his other hand, he brought me right up to his great, dark-golden belly.

"You could be serving this great belly. Look at how smooth it is. And soft, you could take a nap anywhere on it." His other hand carressed the smooth, hairless skin, causing the massive fat to gently jiggle and rippled. This man had a larger belly than Mrs. Fujiwara, and it was hard for me to comprehend how much his huge gut weighed. He continued carressing his belly and gently poking at the deep belly button in the middle. "And when I get a girlfriend again, hopefully curvy but not as fat as me, you can pleasure her too."

I could hear Mr. Fujiwara outside asking people where I went.

"Just let me go," I said. "I have to return to my owner."

"Is that how it's going to go?" the giant asked, with a tone of anger in his voice. Mr. Fujiwara, it sounds like, had left, perhaps to alert the mall security that I had been stolen.

The giant stood briefly and sat me down on the toilet seat while he undid his pants and underpants. He picked me up and plopped his huge ass back dow on the seat. A loud blast of flatulence came out from his ass, and I heard a series of farts, slurching sounds, and loud splashes. His gut roared, and then gurgled as if in protest. Finally, he urinated a little, the gushing stream making me piss over the side of his hand into the bowl as well.

Then, he stood up and turned around. Without warning, his hand flipped over, and I plunged into the foul-smelling toilet. I coughed and sputtered in the yellow water, but I swam to an enormous piece of shit and reluctantly dug my hands in the foul smelling filth as I climbed out of the water. I gagged at the smell. The vast, dark brown turd was soft, and mushy, and I struggled not to sink in it like quicksand.

The man above me laughed. "I can leave you in there, or you can come with me, your choice."

"You win," I muttered. He couldn't hear me, but he could probably sense what I had chosen.

He dangled a piece of toilet paper for me to climb up, and then he wiped me off,before wiping himself as well.

Then, he brought me out and washed me off with soap and water. He brought me up to his mouth, as chubby lips smacking together. A long growl sounded from below, from his belly.

"You hear that, tiny?" he said. "I'm going to get some food, and you're going to be my little piece of mouth candy until I start eating, just like my old tiny used to do." Another voracious growl came from his enormous belly. I felt like a mere speck next to his groaning, colossal stomach, which probably injested unfathomable amounts of food a day like it was nothing. "You'd better hope the service is fast, or else I might get too hungry and." He made a loud gulp, and I shivered in fear as he traced the slight bulge of his swallow down to his stomach.

He popped me into his smelly mouth, his tongue prodding me and turning me over, while gallons of saliva washed over me. The giant occasionally sucked at me against the roof of his mouth, just like a tiny piece of candy. I struggled to hold onto his massive taste buds as saliva kept pouring out and getting swallowed down to his powerful stomach. The saliva kept increasing, and I was forced to swallow a bunch of the nasty-tasting fluid. I presumed his food was on its way, which was why he was salivating more.

Finally, he plopped me down on top of a huge pile of donuts and Japanese desserts. His stomach gave a contented *blorrrch*. "Time to dig in" he said, almost affectionately rubbing his belly.