- Text Size +
Story Notes:

This is a swift story with no background and little context. I tried to capture the girlfriend/boyfriend vore experience as vividly as possible, while leaving the details entirely up to you.

Author's Chapter Notes:

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

 

Tim's head hurt like all hell as he came slowly back to conciousness. He peeled his eyes open for a brief instant before slamming them shut against the harsh glare of lights. His mind was all fog and confusion, his entire body flush with pain. Worst of all, Tim had no memory of where or why.

He lay face-down and disoriented; eyes clamped shut and mind groping for some dim sense of situational awareness. Gradually, Tim noticed the warmth, then the luxurious softness of the surface beneath him. It felt more heavenly than any bed, and the sense of constant heat soothed Tim's aching soul. There was a rythmic sense of movement, a steady rocking up and down like the ebb and flow of waves upon the ocean. Tim felt blissful in the sweet, mysterious warmth. As his head cleared the pain gave way to a deep-rooted sense of ease and belonging. Tim smiled, knowing he could lie there all eternity, caught upon the gentle dream-tides between Conciousness and Un.

Emily smiled down at Tim, amazed by how cute her tiny boyfriend looked sprawled out on her tummy. Stretched out upon her bed she waited patiently, drawing little circles around him with her finger, high on anticipation for the experience ahead.

"He's going to love this!" she thought with devilish glee, surprised at how worked up she really was. At first Emily rejected Tim's fetish as weird, gross, and impossible, yet months later here she was with wolfish eyes, and a lucid, lustful sense of desire. Emily's whole body hummed with electric energy, another lazy circle drawn lightly across her skin. She gazed at his adorable form, thrilled with herself for what she was about to do.  

Tim shifted, and sent a deep flutter through Emily's core - her eyes snapped shut, as a little gasp escaped her lips. "This is good!" she thought, feeling him stir around, coming back from the shrinking powder she slipped him.

"I do love him, with everything I have... and this... this is what he wants more than anything in the world." she reminded herself. "It's strange, but when you think about it, not unnatural.  Predator and prey are nature itself. Love is an endless struggle between the hunger to have, and the thirst to give. Why must it be a battle?  Pure Love is an act that satisfies both. Tim dreams of this, and now I know why... seeing him down there, helpless and unaware, I feel the need myself. I... holy shit, I really do want this!" Emily hummed with all her electric soul as she brushed a finger-nail lightly down his tiny spine.

"Even if he changes his mind..."

Something touched him, and Tim jolted from his slumber. Sudden fear and confusion banished the narcotic called dreams. His eyes snapped open and his arms shot out as he felt something sinister run down his back. He tried to stand and was pushed back down. His eyes saw nothing his brain could make sense of, and he stayed down until the intruder was gone. As soon as he was free Tim lept to his feet and, for the first time since regaining conciousnes saw something his brain absolutely could make sense of...

                     The Dream. The Kink. The Fucking Impossible Sight.

Above him Emily's smile dawned into a brilliant grin as Tim gazed into her dazzling eyes. He was awestruck by his gigantic, excited girlfriend towering over him in a way he had only imagined. Tim tumbled backwards into the warm, yielding pillow from which he'd risen, realizing for the first time what it truely was. Exhillaration shot through him as he fell into the soft, peachy skin of Emily's belly. (Ahh that sweet, awaiting Eden.) This was a lifelong desire coming true! Full sensory overload hit him like a thousand bricks: dueling senses of absolute yearning and rabid fear swarmed his already confused mind. He knew it was impossible, yet there she was above him, around him, beneath him, the gentle swell of her breath rising and falling, indescribable eyes fixated on his. The smooth, curving expanse of her beautiful stomach, a squelchy groan rumbling somewhere just beneath the surface... This was too much, he couldn't believe it. A dream! Impossible! It must be a fever that made him feel so terrible and brought this bizzare hallucination. No way this was really happeni-

 

"Tim!" 

 

The sound of his name from those sweet lips snapped Tim back to reality with all the authority of a magic spell. This was no dream. He looked up into her huge, radiant face and said the most clever thing he could think of:

"Um... w-what's up?"

"Well, me, of course! But that's not really the question is it sweetie?" 

Emily giggled, and Tim found himself bouncing slightly on her supple skin as her whole body shook. She never called him sweetie before. He steadied himself as best he could and wondered how to proceed. Now that the initial shock was gone he was able to grasp the reality of the situation, but what kind of situation was this really? This is exactly what he always wanted, but he never told this secret to Emily. He never told it to any one. Did she know his wildest fantasy, or was this some sick game of her own? Even if she knew, what kind of psychopath was she to shrink him without asking? A weird tinge of hope and fear made him choose a path of caution.

"I have so many questions... can you tell me where to start?" Tim asked.

Emily brushed her finger in another lazy circle around him and watched his eyes follow it in an uneasy trance. He was all hers now, and he already knew it. Tim was too shy to admit it, even now, but she knew what he wanted, and he was powerless to stop her from doing it. All she had to do was reach out and take him. A simple pluck between her fingers, a flick of the wrist, a parting of the lips, one sensual gulp and, bon appetite, both of their crazy dreams would come true! The darkest part of her was hoping he wouldn't want it, that he would shy away from his deepest fantasy and beg not to go. Too bad. She had a dream of her own now, and she was powerless to stop herself. 

"The real question isn't 'what's up?" Emily said in her playful voice.

Then she got serious.

"You know what's up Tim, I've read it in all your stories. A beautiful woman shrinks a man for purposes all her own, and one way or another, willing or not, he serves that purpose. Tinys always serve their goddess in your stories, don't they Tim?"

Tim stared up at her blankly, too petrified to speak. He never knew she'd seen those stories, he'd been careful to hide them... and to find out after all this time that she was into it... he was terrified. Fantasy is one thing, but sitting on the smooth flesh of Emily's tummy, mere inches above her growling, waiting stomach, Tim understood that reality was quite another. Yes, he wanted Emily to eat him more than anything in the world, but now that she was clearly about to do it, he wasn't so sure. That would be the end of him after all, and as much as he loved the idea of being sweetly consumed and lovingly digested, he also loved the idea of staying alive. 

"Why couldn't we have talked about this- I mean... Emily this is amazing, but...you...  you shrank me without even asking!"

"Oh Tim, you love it when the prey has no choice. It's one of your favorite things to write about. I didn't ask you because food is food, you know? And food doesn't get to decide it doesn't want to be eaten so down it goes! I read that in your notebook."

"You've read the notebook!?" Tim shouted, warning alarms blaring in his brain.

"Yes Tim, and you really should take more care with your computer too. Listen, I know how badly you want this, and honestly you should have brought it up sooner. I'm your girlfriend! You should feel free to tell me anything! I don't ever want us to be separated from each other in anyway... and that's why I'm offering the chance to be together in the best of ways, forever."

Tim gulped hard, reflecting on how many lines just like that he'd written.

"Emily, you know how weird this stuff really is right? I mean, the chances of you being into it were next to impossible, and it's like super embarassing... I've never told anyone, They'll think I'm batshit..."

"Tim, when I first found that notebook, back when we started dating, it grossed me out. I had never thought of or seen anything like that, and it scared me. You were so perfect in every other way, except for this one crazy monster in your closet. I started noticing you at dinner, sneaking little peeks as I swallowed; if I got up from the table your eyes would flash straight to my stomach, just for a moment. It was sooo weird, but I really, really liked you, and over time I saw that it wasn't creepy, it was just something random that you happend to love. Something you always had to keep hidden even though I could tell you needed to express it so badly... then, in an effort to try and understand, I pulled a sneaky-girlfriend and found your stories."

"They were still weird at first, and I didn't understand, but slowly I started to see what you meant. You're an excellent author Tim, I got swept up in your themes of love and belonging, purpose and satisfaction... those things made sense to me. I started loving the power dynamic between predator and prey, I wanted to know how it would feel to have total control. Of course, it didn't hurt that most of your stories were about me! I got to see a different side of myself; a powerful towering goddess, not just some fuckable pretty girl."

Emily winked in an exagerated manner and suddenly flicked him with her finger to emphasize the idea of control. Tim flew ass-first into her belly-button, taken by surprise, but unhurt. He landed there with his body sunk down in the pit, his arms reaching up over the sides. His head came to rest on the swell of her lower abdomen, and it was like he was lounging in the worlds comfiest inner-tube. He gazed up her long torso, her pale stomach rising up to meet the swell of her breasts, twin mountains to him with a valley so soft between them; up along the graceful curves of her neck and the delicate lines of her throat, up to her lips, full and ever smiling, and at last they locked eyes and he could see wildfires burning in the wide windows of her soul. He was well and truely lost now: all survival instincts brushed aside by the flame of his greatest desire, stoaked by Emily's lusty enchantments. 

Resigning himself in his own mind, yet still trying to keep face Tim simply replied:

"Those other stories were written before I met you. You're the only one I think of."

Emily giggled hard, sending Tim on another miniature roller-coaster ride of flesh. Her right hand started manuevering deftly up behind him, while the other slid lower, vanishing beneath the sheets.

"I forgive you for writing about other girls Tim!" she laughed again, but with the slightest sigh at the end. "After this maybe I'll find those girls. Use your stories to try and convert them you know? Start a little coven of people-eaters, maybe conquer the world. At the very least, they can always be converted into nutrients, am I right?" 

Another absurdly exaggerated wink followed, and Tim was completly enamoured with how into this she really was. Emily had done more than research the part, she had grown into it. She was the powerful, towering goddess looming above him with wildfires in her eyes. Emily was the truth, and truth is the highest power. His girlfriend went all the fuck out to give him his greatest fantasy, and the least he could do was be thankful and accept the gift. He had no doubts now. Emily's free hand rose up stealthily behind him...

"Emily, I-

*Plmmph!* 

Her hand covered his whole body, pressing him down into her warm, yielding skin. She held him there for a while, just holding him gently down, trapped between her hand and her belly. Tim was completely surrounded by Emily's flesh for the very first time, and he couldn't help but enjoy it with all his soul. His body transfered a great deal of blood from one head to the other. It grew tepid and hot in his prison rather quickly, his breath steamed the tight space, but it was a good heat, a living heat! Here more than ever, with his head pressed down into her tummy, he could hear the groans, the gurgles, the faraway murmers of dreamy digestion and delight. He was getting sweaty and dizzy as she kept him held down, but he felt safe, accepted. He was so, so close to his impossible dream, just an inch above the surface of the dank cathedral of his darkest thoughts. He closed his eyes and listened intently to the growling symphony of his lover's stomach. 

"That's where her food goes..." he thought. "All the food that keeps her beautiful and strong; all those lucky morsels that became a part of her. I would be the best, and luckiest little snack wouldn't I?"

After what seemed an enternity Tim heard her speak once more. In a way, her voice seemed muffled, but in another it reverberated in a strong way he had never heard before. For the first time, Tim was hearing Emily's voice through her body, not just the air. Her words were slow, lilting, deliciously soft... with an occasional sudden gasp.

"Now, we don't have much longer. I feel it Tim, I know what it is to have complete control, and you have gotten your taste of being powerless. Let's not fight it, let's be who we want to be, do what we're both aching to do. Let's do it together, be with me forever, for I am willing to give what no one else can. It is your choice whether to go willing down, or resist and go down anyways. I'm going to let you up, your next decision is yours to make. Please Tim, ask the right question!"

Emily's hand lifted with a slight sucking sound and Tim gasped briefly for fresh air. The air tasted of her, everything he could smell was her. He climbed out of her navel shaking with nerves and anticipation. He steadied himself on her belly, taking the sight of her in as completly as he could. She was the most beautiful girl in the world, and Tim was at her beck and call. He spent most of his life imagining this and the reality was infinitly more angelic. Behind him came the sound of rythmic rustling in the sheets, but his mind was focused wholly on the moment in front of him. He kneeled down like a gentleman, steady now, acustomed to the slow rolling of her breath. From one knee he gazed once more into her fiery eyes and saw galaxies reflecting back. He held out his hands like he'd seen in the movies, and asked, in his best voice possible:

"Emily, will you... will you.. do me the honour of um..."-

"Just say it Mr. Smooth!"

"Swallowing me?"

Emily's mouth shot open in mock surprise, and for the first time in their conversation Tim fully saw the inky blackness of her throat, surrounded on all sides by a brilliant, wet pink.

"A lot of first times today." thought Tim.

Emily's entire body spasmed as one of her legs jerked reflexively at the knee. Her hand came again, but this time he was flying, plucked between her fingers. Suddenly her wide open mouth, with it's inviting shades of darkness was all he could see.

"This is it" was all he had time to think.

Her hand slowed, her lips puckered, and Tim crash-landed into a full-on kiss! It was a wonderful experience smushed against those wonderful, loving lips, but while flying through the air Tim had remembered fear. It was too much, too fast. What did I just goddamn agree to?!?

As she pulled him away with a soft smack he started to yell, but up this close she simply drowned him out.

"Yes! I thought you'd never ask! Of course, Tim, my sweet little Tim..."

She could tell he was yelling and squirming so she shifted her thumb to cover his face. Emily's darker part gave a primal roar of approval in her brain. One hand dug in deep, the other lifted to the sky. Now it was she that gazed up at him. 

Emily shifted her thumb back to give him air and a view like no other. As she beheld her prey struggling fruitlessly above her, she took the time to say what she needed him to hear so intensely:

"Once you're down there, I'll tell what it was. Your best line of poetry... The one thing that shot right through me and made me understand. Tim I love you! Welcome to the dream, baby! Scream the whole way down if you have to!"

"Fuck me," thought Tim. "She's one beautiful psychopath, I'll give her that."