- Text Size +

Teddy knew it was a nightmare. That didn't help him much.

He entered the dream-scape in a world known to him. Well, known to his younger self. An all too familiar playground, with an all too familiar girl approaching. She was whistling a tune he didn’t recognise, but that made sense. It was probably something they’d once learned in class, something his subconscious had soaked up, just like the rest of the details.

The one thing he was thankful about was that he was at full size. Silver linings. That wouldn’t stop the approaching she-devil, but it was nice, even if it wasn’t real.

“Did you miss me over the weekend, Teddy? Your queen certainly missed you. Missed you enough to wear the same pair of socks for the entire time.”

Dream Riley painted a rather strange picture. It wasn’t the sadistic shrink correctional officer who tormented him in the present. It wasn’t the little girl discovering herself who had tormented him in the past. Instead, it was an amalgamation of the two created by him.

She wore the nineteen year old form of present Riley. Teddy was grateful about that for a number of reasons. However, speckles of her younger self could be seen. If not for the girl stood before him, Teddy would have a hard time imagining the SCO in a flowery sundress, frilly white socks and a pair of black Mary-Janes.

As she strolled over, he saw that her hairstyle didn’t suit her at all. The long, brown hair was drawn up into a pair of neat bunches, giving her a far too innocent look. On a little girl, it might have been cute, but on Riley? It was oddly creepy.

Finally, she reached him and they stood eye to eye, although Teddy did notice that he was slightly shorter. While this was only a perception of Riley, not the real thing, he didn’t doubt that she probably really was taller than him. The universe seemed eager to give her every other advantage, why not that one too?

Riley’s lips split in an immature smile. Teddy saw her braces glint in the sunlight, despite being attached to the perfect teeth they had created. Her splattering of freckles that had faded away in reality were back as well. This eerie fusion of past and present Riley made him more and more uncomfortable the closer attention he paid.

“So, what should we do today? Any ideas? I was thinking we should play doormat again. That’s always fun!”

“C-can’t we just play hopscotch or something? We always play doormat,” Teddy pleaded.

Riley giggled. “Silly Teddy, only the cool kids get to play hopscotch. I’m here to make sure you play a game more suited to you.” She cocked her head and a thoughtful expression came over her. “But you are right. We do always play doormat.”

Shuffling on the spot, Riley was obviously deep in thought. Then her eyes lit up.

“I know! Let’s do some foot smelling. You love foot smelling. Since my feet are gonna be soooo stinky, I’ll even let you clean them afterwards.”

“Riley, please...”

Teddy tried to back away, but it was like wading through custard. The air itself blocked his retreat. Riley was a goddess here, he her helpless victim.

“Oh, so you wanna play prisoner too? While we’re at it, we might as well throw some doormat in!”

Riley crossed the distance between them in two strides and placed her leg behind Teddy’s. With a firm shove, she tripped him and he toppled to the ground. Flat out on his back, he gazed up at her with fear.

First, she smiled, reminiscent of a queen staring down at her subjects. Then she blushed, her eyes opening wide and both hands shooting down to remove any possibility of her dress blowing in the breeze.

“No peeking, ya perv!”

“I wasn–”

A flash of pain cut Teddy’s words short. Hands cupped over his crotch and he whimpered.

A shoe nudged at his interlocked fingers.

“Move them.”

“N-no.”

“Teddy. Move. Your. Hands.”

“You’re just gonna kick me again!”

“Maybe.” Riley giggled. “You’ll just have to trust me. Don’t you trust me, Teddy?”

“I...”

Another nudge. Another giggle.

Hesitantly, extremely hesitantly, Teddy moved his hands away from his balls. They still ached from the first kick and exposing them to further attack terrified him.

An attack didn’t come, not exactly, but Riley did place the toe of her shoe on the throbbing ball sack, applying just enough pressure to make Teddy squirm with the echo of agony.

“See? Nothing to worry about! All you have to do is follow my every command and you’ll be fine. Now keep those arms by your sides and shut your eyes. If you open your eyes whilst we’re playing doormat you’ll see my panties, and that’s a big no no. That would make you a perv. You know what happens to pervs, don’t you?”

With a vicious grin, Riley pressed her shoe down again. Harder.

“Ahhh! I know Riley, I KNOW!” Teddy screwed his eyes shut.

“Good boy.”

The painful pressure on his groin disappeared. Breathing a sigh of relief, he proceeded to follow up with a groan when Riley stepped onto his torso. She marched up to his shoulders, then back all the way down his legs. With one more spin, she walked back up to his shoulders and stayed there. Were this not a dream, Teddy would have worried about his clothing being covered in dirty shoe-prints.

Riley’s weight became more focused when she lifted one of her feet into the air. Teddy blindly wondered where it would fall, but his past self knew. It fell onto his face, pushing his head into the ground, smushing and twisting the skin of his face beneath a rubber sole.

“Such a squishy face. Squish! Squish!”

Air hissed out of his closed lips, teeth clenched together in an effort to ignore Riley’s rough treatment. Finally the foot returned to its old position, and then both feet stepped off and to either side of his body. Just before Teddy dared to peek an eye open ever so slightly, Riley dropped. Her rear end landed hard on his chest, knocking the wind from him and making his eyes pop wide open.

“You opened your eyes!” Riley giggled, reaching behind and giving Teddy a firm squeeze on his balls. He exhaled sharply from his nostrils, as close to a plea as a breath can be, and her hand relented. “I suppose you don’t need to be punished. We were done playing doormat after all, and from this position I doubt you can sneak a peak.”

As if to make sure of her statement, she smoothed down her dress, removing any folds that might offer Teddy a view of what was underneath.

“Now, let’s move onto prisoners. I’m the guard, obviously, and you’re the prisoner!” Riley put a fingertip to her lips. “Let’s see, what reason are you in prison?”

“I stole something?” Teddy offered, trying to be helpful.

“No. That’s dumb. You’re too much of a scaredy-cat to steal. Maybe you beat someone up?”

Teddy didn’t try and answer the rhetorical question. Riley simply looked at him, at his weedy arms, then shook her head and laughed. “Nope. I don’t think so. Hmm, what’s believable?”

The finger against her lips started tapping softly, and on the fourth tap it shot up and pointed at the sky. “I got it!”

She giggled, bringing the finger downwards in an arc and booping her prisoner on the nose. “You’re in prison for being a perv.”

“Do I hav–”

“Shh.” The finger slipped from the tip of Teddy’s nose and stopped in a resting position over his lips. “Get into character. I’m gonna interrogate you.”

Riley closed her eyes for a few seconds, the corners of her mouth twitching upwards periodically as she got into character. When they opened again, the brightness had gone. Now she had hard eyes of cold, blue steel.

“Prisoner!” The edge to her voice shocked Teddy and for a moment the natural fear of authority figures kicked in. “Tell me right now, why are you here?”

“Why am I h-here?”

“Did I fucking stutter?” Riley slapped him across the face. Then, when he tried to raise his hands to protect himself, she slapped him a second time. “What did you do to get arrested? And if you raise your fucking hands to me again I swear to god I’ll throw the book at you. Do I make myself clear?”

“Y-y-yes! I understand! I understand Queen Riley.” With his face still stinging, Teddy tried his best to appease her.

“Who the fuck is Queen Riley?” Slap. “I am Officer Riley.” Slap.

Dazed from the physical abuse, well, as dazed as one can be within a dream, Teddy idly thought about the irony created by his sleeping mind. Another slap brought him right back. Apparently Riley had asked another question that he had missed.

“Hey! Are you fucking deaf? I said, what did you steal from that girl? That beautiful, hot babe that you have no chance with. Ever. Totally out of your league.” Riley paused, apparently realising that she was getting off topic. “You stole something very personal because of your sad little crush. What was it?”

“I don’t know. I SWEAR I DON’T KNOW!” Teddy was on the verge of crying by this point. It could have been from the slapping, or because of how scarily accurate this situation was. In that moment, he hated whichever part of him spawned this dream.

“Listen here you pervy fuck, I am going to get the information I need. You see that camera up there?” Riley sharply gestured at an imaginary wall with an imaginary camera mounted on it. Then she leaned forwards, her face inches away from Teddy’s, and bared her teeth in a wolfish smile. “It’s turned off. You’re in my zone now, bitch.”

“Did I steal… panties?” Teddy felt her warm breath on his skin. He knew his face was red from hard, frequent slaps, but he felt it grow redder with humiliation, almost as if he actually had stolen panties.

He earned a slap for that.

“Why are you asking me, idiot? I’m the one asking questions!” She looked from side to side, then broke character for just a moment, those blues brightening briefly. “Psst. It’s socks. Confess to stealing socks. Unless you want me to slap you more, of course.”

Teddy nodded vigorously and Riley slipped back into character, displaying this change with a slap.

“I’ll ask again,” she said. “What did you steal?”

“Socks!” Teddy cried out, cringing as he expected another slap. When it failed to come, he continued. “I stole that girl’s socks.”

“Socks? Ergh! You really are a perv. What did you plan on doing with those socks, huh?”

“I planned to s-sniff them?”

Riley ignored the fact that Teddy spoke as if asking a question. “Anything else?” She prompted, raising her hand to threaten a slap.

“I was going to suck on them too...”

“You were going to suck the foot sweat right out of those socks, weren’t you?”

“Y-y-yes.”

“You really do disgust me. I sentence you to life in prison. Rot in hell, perv.” Riley then proceeded to spit on him.

As Teddy gasped, very nearly lifting his arms to wipe away the glob of fresh spit, Riley laughed loudly atop him.

“That was so funny!” She wiped away tears of hilarity. “I’m so glad we played prisoners. Now we have one more game to play before lunchtime is over. Do you remember what we decided on?”

Teddy remembered. Although he did disagree with the ‘we’. “Foot smelling.”

A foul odour hit Teddy as Riley unbuckled her Mary-Janes.

“Well remembered. This is what you’ve been excited for, isn’t it?”

Teddy didn’t answer. He remained quiet as Riley lifted both feet above his face. The white socks looked soaked and a black footprint decorated the bottoms of each. The smell was nauseating. She wiggled her toes, which were rather well defined because of how tightly the sweaty material clung to them.

As he was about to protest, to beg Riley to keep those things away from him, she planted both soles onto his face. Teddy screamed, muted by the rancid socks.

“Sniff hard, Teddy. I wanna hear it. If I don’t, I suppose I’m just gonna keep my smelly feet where they are.”

Teddy started sniffing loud enough for Riley to hear. He did it over and over again, his nostrils sucking the dirty socks up against them. His face was beginning to feel warm and greasy because of prolonged contact with them. The spit on his cheek was smeared around, mixing with some of the sweat that had escaped from the fibres of the socks.

“Good! Now I need you to do just one more thing for me, Teddy.”

“What?” Teddy said, although what Riley heard was heavily filtered by a pair of feet.

Wake up.”

“What?” Teddy asked again, unsure of what she meant.

Wake up!

The feet pressed down harder, turning Teddy’s vision completely black from lack of light and filthy sock soles.

 

* * *

 

“Would you wake up already? Breakfast is ready!”

Teddy woke up with his face pushed into the opening of those old Mary-Janes, held firmly against the insole by Riley’s boot. The smell wasn’t so bad, but that was mostly due to his thorough cleaning of the shoes during his time with his SCO. His tongue recalled rather awful flavours practically burnt into those insoles, but nothing compared to Riley’s feet.

When the boot moved away he plucked his head from the opening. It was refreshing to see Riley in her uniform, it was much less creepy that the juvenile clothes. Immediately he caught a whiff of the food in Riley’s bowl. It smelled like scrambled eggs. Absolutely delicious; the best part of this sentence so far had been Mrs Levin’s cooking. He had to thank her for that at some point.

“What were you dreaming about?” Riley spoke without an ounce of the previous irritation, now her tone held more of an amused curiosity. “You had your head in my little shoes, just smiling away.”

I was smiling? The thought of smiling through such a nightmare wasn’t a fun one. “I’m not sure. It must have been a good one, but I can’t remember anything.”

Riley smiled, although it didn’t seem directed at him. “I had a pretty good dream too. I’ll tell you all about it later, but we have to get a move on. Get over here and eat.”

Teddy waited by the bowl of scrambled eggs, sampling the wonderful smell. But he didn’t eat. He was waiting for Riley to do something with it, to taint it with her spit or her boots or her feet. But she didn’t immediately do so.

“Go on. Eat.”

He dared raise his eyes up at her, filled with suspicion. She only smiled. It seemed like this was a meal without consequence. Shrugging, Teddy stuck his head in the bowl and ate a mouthful. The eggs were golden in more than just colour.

When he went for a second mouthful, Riley blocked his way with a boot.

“Hold on. Considering that you weren’t awake before me, licking my boots as I have told you to do many times, I don’t think you deserve my mother’s beautiful eggs. Do you think you deserve them?”

Teddy wasn’t sure what he deserved any more. He hadn’t even been here a week and already he was questioning what who truly decided what was moral. Was Riley the arbiter of morality? She had been appointed by the Shrink Correctional Association to serve as such. But right now, Teddy thought he deserved to eat at least one meal untainted by his cruel mistress.

“No,” he lied.

“You’re learning.” Stripping off those boots, Riley held her bare feet above the eggs, not caring that drops of her excessive foot sweat fell into the bowl below. Even now he was still stunned by how big her feet were at his reduced size, not to mention how extreme the stench was. Thankfully, she had recently showered. But not recently enough for Teddy’s liking.

The first time this had happened, Teddy had been unable to eat. He tried, but kept gagging and retching whenever the food came near his mouth. Sure, he managed to worship her feet on request, a task that had been especially disgusting, but the idea of mixing foot sweat with food was too much for him.

Now? He could eat it. Begrudgingly. The familiar feeling of revulsion came over Teddy as he watched Riley’s feet sink into the eggs, playing with them using her toes, smearing them over her arches, crushing the creamy chunks with her heels.

“Eat up. I don’t want anything to be left over. If there’s anything left, I’m going to tell my mom that you hate her cooking. Since I’m going to be leaving you with her today, that might make your time together quite miserable.”

So Teddy ate. He eagerly slurped up the bits of tainted egg from Riley’s feet. Then he shoved his face into the bowl, fighting through the growing urge to spit out the foul tasting food. He did it so fast that even Riley was impressed.

A day with Riley’s mom, or rather, without Riley, was an exciting prospect indeed.

 

* * *

 

Slam.

“Alone at last,” Mrs Levin said with a grin.

Teddy nodded. Seeing Riley disappear through that door with her brother felt like a massive weight had been lifted from him. Although, he couldn’t help but feel sorry for Tom. They both suffered under Riley in different ways. And Teddy had seen how she spoke about her brother; if that fierce intensity were ever directed his way, that was a reason to be worried.

“Do you know what I usually have Tom do for me on Saturday mornings?”

“Y-yes. Riley told me before handing me over.”

Mrs Levin tutted. “Handing you over? Come now, you’re not property, no matter what my daughter may tell you. I know that’s what they’re supposed to do whilst you’re being punished for your crimes, but I’m not a shrink correctional officer.” She winked. “When you’re with me, you’re a person. Our little secret.”

Feeling his lips involuntarily bend into a smile, Teddy felt his face warming. Who knew the expert chef was also an expert charmer?

After having a little chuckle at Teddy’s shy reaction, Mrs Levin got back to her original point. “As I was saying, Tom’s biggest Saturday morning chore. Giving me a fantastic foot massage.”

“Ah, I see,” Teddy offered awkwardly.

“Do you thing you’ll be able to give a better massage than Tom?”

“Maybe.” Teddy shrugged. “Riley has been giving me plenty of opportunities to practice.”

As soon as the words left his mouth, Teddy tensed up, realising he had misspoken. If Mrs Levin was anything like her daughter she would… she would…

Laugh?

“Has she really been working you that hard?” The laughter proceeding her words faded to a vibration as she spoke, then ended completely. “I know, if you put in enough effort despite being overworked, I’ll give you a reward. How does that sound?”

That sounded excellent, and Teddy told her so, earning another laugh.

“The good news is,” Mrs Levin leaned forwards and started untying her laces. Teddy was stood before the couch, right by her shoes. “that I’ll be quite easy to please this morning. My feet ache, I had very little relief yesterday at work, so your little hands will be just what I need.”

“And the bad news?”

“What makes you think there is bad news?” Mrs Levin said. As she spoke he saw a twinkle in her eyes.

“Bad news often comes with good.” Teddy knew this well, and recent events that placed him in Riley’s care were evidence of this. Good news: he got to see Riley again. Bad news: he got to see Riley again.

“Right you are. The bad news is that my feet stink. It’s naughty of me, but I like to wear the same pair of socks for several runs, because Tom knows very well where these socks will end up if he whines.” As Mrs Levin explained, she smirked. She then cocked her head. “Although, that might not bother you so much. You spend plenty of time around Riley’s feet, as you told me, and her feet are likely magnitudes smellier than mine.”

“I’m sure they’ll smell fine. Like roses.” Teddy gave Mrs Levin a smile.

She had finished untying her laces. Teddy saw that the rim of the opening had gone slack and left a tiny gap around her ankle without the tension of the laces holding it in place.

Chuckling, Mrs Levin shook her head. “I wish my son were more like you. He doesn’t have the manners to lie to me.”

Her hands grabbed the backs of her trainers and she popped out her heels, then pulled off both of them in one motion. Teddy watched as Mrs Levin placed them on either side of him, then his eyes snapped to her toes when they started wiggling.

“So? Still think they smell like roses?”

Teddy took a few long, deliberate sniff. He properly sampled the growing odour that surrounded him. It streamed off of her socked feet, leaked from the smelly trainers. It wasn’t pleasant, not by any means. But it was nothing compared to the feet of an SCO. It seemed that it wasn’t just good looks that this mother and daughter shared, but also a similar foot odour, as this was reminiscent to the smell of Riley’s feet, just on a much smaller scale.

“Yes. Roses.” Teddy had already decided that he quite liked Mrs Levin, so he lied, hoping his expression didn’t give away his true disgust. This was his first opportunity to speak to her after seeing her around the house a few times whilst with Riley. It seemed beneficial to stay on her good side.

“So sweet. Let’s get you more comfortable and away from my stinky shoes.”

Mrs Levin brought her feet together around Teddy, hooking them under his arms and lifting him up into the air. Twisting, she turned her legs rest them on the couch, depositing him at the opposite side to her.

Teddy backed away, but only slightly because he bumped into the couch cushion behind him. Mrs Levin’s feet twitched excitedly.

“Nowhere to run, Teddy. Looks like you’re stuck giving me a foot massage.”

“I’m not as small as other shrinkees. I could easily jump down from here.”

“You could.” Mrs Levin flashed a grin. “But I’d catch you. And if I were to catch you, I’d have to do all sorts of awful things to you. Where do you think my daughter got all of her nasty ideas?”

“I guess I have no choice then,” Teddy said with mirth in his voice, although he wasn’t completely sure she was joking.

“That you don’t. Come on, little guy. Off with my socks!”

Those socks were filthy. Her soles and toes were clearly seared into the material, a black, sweaty smear leaving nothing to the imagination. The fact that the outsides smudged outwards, turning the surrounding sock from white into grey was further evidence of how long Mrs Levin had worn them.

Teddy took it one foot at a time; a necessity at his size. Pulling at the wet sock, he found it difficult to part from Mrs Levin’s sweaty skin. It stuck like glue and with his current strength, it would have taken far too long to part the socks from her feet.

“Try going from the ankle. Peel it off from there, you’ll find it easier.”

He did so, and she was correct; so long as she helped, of course. At first, Mrs Levin let Teddy get by on his own effort, meeting a rather tough obstacle when it came to trying to move the opening of her ankles sock around her ankle, but she relented and lifted up her foot, letting him peel the smelly material away from the sweaty wrinkles that it clung to.

After the first sock was shed, Teddy immediately went for the other. It was an easier task than the removal of the first, Mrs Levin lifted her foot slightly from the couch as soon as his hands took hold of the opening.

“Ah!” Mrs Levin spread her toes, then gave them a wiggle. One foot scratched against the other. “It feels great to have some cool air on my tootsies. How’s the smell down there now?”

It was certainly stronger. A noticeable scent of vinegar washed over Teddy whenever those toes moved.

“Still fine.” Teddy gave a forced, tight-lip smile.

Mrs Levin started laughing. “Oh you poor thing! Riley really managed to break your nose, didn’t she?”

Teddy’s smile grew more genuine and he gave a little laugh.

“There we are. Finally managed to get a laugh out of you. Tell me, little guy, who has prettier feet. Me, or Riley?”

It was a hard choice. Although Teddy had no preference for feet, he would say that both women had attractive feet. Riley’s were youthful and soft, but the smell… Dear lord, the smell. Mrs Levin’s feet were slightly larger, so slight that if he were full size he likely wouldn’t notice. Her feet also had more prominent wrinkles and the skin looked rougher.

“It’s cute that you’re taking time to think about this.” Mrs Levin flexed her toes. “Keep in mind that I won’t be very pleased if you don’t pick mine. But, I’m also the kind of person who brags about this sort of thing. Especially to my daughter...”

“I think you have the prettier feet, Mrs Levin.” He wasn’t lying, not entirely. Physically? Riley won. Nasally? Mrs Levin all the way, even as stinky as they were now.

Mrs Levin chuckled deeply. “Oh really now? Your handler will not be happy. Not at all.”

“You won’t really tell her, will you, Mrs Levin? She’ll make me pay for saying something like that.”

“Maybe I can be persuaded. And stop calling me Mrs Levin! You make me feel old. Call me Michelle.”

“Okay, Michelle. I’m already going to give you a foot massage, how else can I persuade you?” Teddy felt increasingly nervous. Although it was crueller coming from Riley, this was something he’d expect her to do.

“Well...” Michelle fidgeted a little and a light blush came to her cheeks. “I’ll have to swear you to secrecy on this matter. I can make your life very difficult if I desire.”

“I-I swear.” Teddy played along, but knew that she was being fully serious this time. He would take it to the grave; having one Levin on his back was bad enough.

“Good. Whilst Riley was away at Hemlock Academy, I used her own methods to punish Tom. Foot-based methods. I’m sure you understand?” Teddy nodded. “Ever since Riley came back, I’ve been much more lenient. I used to punish him for the smallest misdemeanour. But now Riley is back home, it feels wrong. Recently, I’ve realised why it feels wrong.”

A silence fell and Teddy quickly realised it was up to him to break it. “Why does it feel wrong?”

Michelle sighed. “Because… because I enjoy it. It’s thrilling having someone at your feet, licking and kissing away. I suspect a lot of it was due to the power, knowing that Tom was unwilling and being able to make him perform such an unpleasant task anyway.”

“And you want me to do this? L-lick and kiss your feet?”

“Yes. I want you to lick and kiss my stinky feet. And I want you to display how you really feel whilst you do so. I want to hear every groan of disgust, see every miserable expression.”

“As you wish, Michelle,” Teddy said. He puckered up and leaned in to lay the first kiss.

He was pushed away. Michelle started laughing. “I love how eager you are, but I want my massage first!”

Teddy blushed. “Ah. Sorry!”

“No need to apologise. You were only trying to please me. But go ahead and begin. Remember, you could earn a reward if you try hard enough.”

And so Teddy began massaging Michelle’s feet. It was much easier than massaging Riley’s, that was for sure. While the smell wasn’t nice, it wasn’t strong enough to distract him and force him to concentrate completely on the task and to not let the rancid miasma cloud his mind. No, here he could put his newly developed skills to full use.

Michelle’s soles were as rough as they appeared, but that didn’t bother Teddy too much. On both feet, he started from the bottom at her cracked heels, a part he rather enjoyed rubbing because of how the hardened skin felt against his hands. He spent longer on those heels than he probably should have. The arches proved to be the softest parts of foot flesh. Here was where the main difference between the feet of mother and daughter was most clear, displaying wrinkles on both arches whereas Riley had none so long as her feet weren’t scrunched up.

Patches of calloused skin were mostly found on the meaty balls of Michelle’s feet, towards the outside more than the inside. Whilst Teddy has enjoyed rubbing her heels, the sensation wasn’t replicated up here. The usually hard parts had absorbed foot sweat and moistened, becoming quite soggy. Teddy didn’t let his hands linger.

Up at the very top, the toe area, was where the smell was strongest. The toes felt damp in the best of places: on their heads, and greasy at the worst: deep in between the stems. Teddy kept coughing whenever he caught a lungful of that vinegary odour that lurked between Michelle’s toes, causing her to laugh every time.

“I guess you’re not entirely used to smelly feet, are you?”

After giving the toe stems a firm caressing, using both of his hands on each one, and kneading the bulbous tips, Teddy was done with the foot massage. He awaited Michelle’s review, but the many moans she had made and the encouragement to keep going gave him a good idea of how much she had enjoyed it.

Feeling oddly proud, Teddy stepped to the side of Michelle’s feet and leaned onto them, his arm draping over the tops of her toes. He immediately regretted it, the smell was quite strong here, but it was too late to stop now.

“So? How was that?”

Michelle grinned. “Oh, that was incredible. Bravo, Teddy! Now I wish Tom was as little as you are. Those tiny hands are the perfect foot massaging tools.”

Taking a little bow, Teddy mirrored her expression. “I aim to please, Michelle.”

Is this what confidence feels like? He’d felt glimpses of it before, but until now, after being praised for his foot rubbing prowess, he hadn’t felt it so strongly.

“Well, thank you for putting in enough effort. You’ve earned your reward.”

Teddy felt his heart jump. What could it be? “I look forwards to it. Might it be more of your wonderful cooking? What Riley has been feeding me has been excellent so far.”

“Stop being so damn sweet. I’d be tempted to eat you if you were any smaller.” Michelle chuckled, ensuring Teddy that she was joking. “No. Your reward will be… something far more pleasurable.”

Michelle winked at Teddy and he felt himself blush. “M-M-Michelle, you don’t have t–”

“I know that I don’t have to. I want to. But truth be told, you are younger than my son.” Now it was Michelle’s turn to blush, not quite as much as Teddy. “So once more, this will have to be a secret between the two of us, okay?”

“Okay!”

“Good. However, before your reward, there’s something else you have to do. Something that will really get me in the mood.”

For a moment, Teddy was lost. Then he remembered and tried not to imagine how gross it would taste between those foul smelling toes. “Of course, I’d be h-happy to.”

“You’d better get started right away then, insect.” Michelle’s face transformed, a cruel sneer took over her lips. It was in jest, Teddy could see that humorous twinkle in her eyes, but she clearly wanted their dynamic to shift a little for this part of their time together.

Teddy moved back to start before both feet. He felt a familiar pit in his stomach, the very same pit that opened whenever he was alone with Riley, or when any of the girls would make use of him back at university. It’s okay, Teddy. This is Michelle. Warm, loving Michelle. She’s just playing a character.

Getting on hands and knees, Teddy decided to adopt the same method as he did whilst massaging. Start at the heels. But when his extended tongue was about to make contact…

“Nope. No no no. Start at the toes. And don’t hide behind them! I want to see your face as you eat my toe-jam.”

He got back up. She helpfully spread her toes, the giggle that followed beckoning him in. The vinegar smell was stronger than ever without toe flesh to block it. Teddy fought against the odour and stuck his head into the first toe gap of many, giving the reeking skin a big lick. If this Michelle was anything like Riley, that’s how she’d like it.

It was terrible. It was exactly how he’d feared it would taste and more. So salty, so sour. Nothing on the taste of Riley’s feet, Teddy would happily suck on Michelle’s toes for weeks without rest if it meant not going near Riley’s feet again, but that didn’t make it an enjoyable task.

Teddy tried to pull his head out to catch a breath of fresher air, but Michelle’s toes snapped shut, trapping him. He was stuck looking right at her, that sneer still present.

“So, insect. How do my stinky toes taste?”

For a moment, he was about to lie. Then Teddy remembered what Michelle had said earlier. She wanted to see his misery. “T-hey taste terrible, Michelle!”

“Who do you think you are calling Michelle?” The toes squeezed harder. “That’s ‘Mrs Levin’ to insects like you.”

 

* * *

 

When Riley returned, Teddy was still sat at the opposite end of the couch to Michelle, held between her feet, completely spent, with his Shrink Correctional Association supplied underpants discarded a few inches away.

The door just about slammed open, causing Michelle to jump and withdraw her feet, curling her knees into her stomach and leaving little nude Teddy sprawled on the couch cushion.

“Hey honey,” Michelle said, sounding a little flustered. There was a light blush on her cheeks. “Did you have a nice day out? Did Tom behave?”

Riley made a beeline for Teddy. There was a smile on her face, but he thought it looked a little odd. Unnatural. Forced. “Yeah mom, I had a great day! Just fine and dandy, thanks for asking.”

She snatched up Teddy, not even acknowledging him. Somehow she didn’t seem to notice the fact that he was naked and sweaty; some of the sweat belonged to him, most of it likely belonged to Michelle’s giant feet.

“And your brother?” Michelle asked, meaning it as a repeat of her earlier, ignored question.

“Oh, Tom? Yeah, he’s fine. He’s just locking up the car.”

“O-okay. Did something happen between you two?”

Apparently, it wasn’t just Teddy who noticed Riley’s strange behaviour. Riley was usually so quick to give her mother a full review of Tom’s behaviour, making sure to emphasise every misstep.

“No, mom. Nothing happened.”

Riley wordlessly carried Teddy upstairs like a doll. She took him all the way to her room and tossed him down to the floor. She had been gripping him awfully hard, so he rubbed where had been holding him.

“I-i-is everything okay, Riley?” Tom asked nervously.

The poorly concealed rage in Riley’s eyes was answer enough. She turned that burning glare to him, ready to bark orders, but her expression momentarily softened and she cocked an eyebrow. “Why are you naked?”

“Oh! Yes! I-I-I was warm, y-you see? Too warm! And then… and then… Mich– Mrs Levin told me I was allo–”

“On second thought, I don’t care.” The anger was back.

“R-right. Okay. Sorry!”

“Why are you apologising to me, worm? Have you done something wrong? Do you need punishing? Huh? Answer me!”

“Ah!” Teddy threw up his arms in surrender and fell to his knees. “No! Please Queen Riley, I haven’t done anything!”

For a few seconds, silence. Teddy had closed his eyes, afraid to gaze upon the enraged face of Riley. He expected to be kicked, or to be attacked by immense foot odour as she removed a boot. But neither came. What came instead was surprising.

Riley started laughing. At first, it was a few giggles. Then she erupted into unrestrained hilarity.

Teddy opened his eyes to see Riley doubled over. Tears rolled down her face and it took her a good couple of minutes to completely recover.

“Oh my god. You’re so pathetic! Kneeling there, almost pissing yourself with fear. And that tiny shrinkee dick! Just what I needed to see.”

Teddy turned bright red. It wasn’t the best result, being laughed at for being pathetic was rather humiliating, but he supposed it was better than dealing with an angry Riley.

She wiped away the last few tears, echoes of giggles still escaping her lips periodically. “Do you remember this morning, when I told you I had a good dream last night?”

Teddy nodded, and Riley continued on. “Well, to summarise, it was a dream about when me and you were young. Back when I was your queen. It made me feel… nostalgic.”

“Really? What happened in the dream?” Teddy hid his surprise well.

“The two of us played all kinds of games.” Riley smiled mischievously, taking a step towards him. “In fact, I’m the mood to recreate those games. Doesn’t that sound fun?”

“Y-yes. That sounds fun,” Teddy lied, hoping that the cruelty of dream Riley had just been an exaggeration. “What games did you have in mind? Hopscotch?”

Riley laughed. “No, Teddy. I had a few different games in mind. Let’s start with prisoner.”

 

 

Chapter End Notes:

Hey all, been a while!

Sorry it took so long, but I'm happy with how this chapter turned out and I hope all of you guys are too. I feel super guilty sometimes for taking so long to write, especially to those kind enough to leave reviews, but lately I often feel unmotivated and struggle to work quickly. 

Be assured that I'm fighting to overcome the block and will try and get chapters out quicker in future!