- Text Size +

As Naomi walked down the street, swinging her transportation cylinder, she felt her mobile phone vibrating in the confines of her skirt pocket. She ignored it, of course. After such a heated discussion with her mother earlier, it wasn't surprising to Naomi that the woman would relentlessly call her phone on the trip to another client.

Naomi felt the eyes of many people settle on her as she travelled to her car. Some stared because they recognised her. Some stared because of her uniform. Some stared just because she was hot. Whatever their reason for looking, Naomi smiled because of the attention. Sometimes the model used a driver, but she liked driving around. With her mother trying to have people wait on her hand and foot it was nice to reclaim some independence. At her age, relying on other people was quickly becoming tiresome.

Perhaps one would expect someone rich like Naomi to drive a luxurious vehicle. That was incorrect. She had a little white car simply because she thought it was cute. Indeed, such a car did suit her well. After stepping inside, buckling the transportation cylinder into the passenger seat and checking her make up in the mirror, she set off. The destination was somewhere very important for her tiny.

Whilst stopped at a set of traffic lights, Naomi reached over and opened up the cylinder. For an experienced SCO, the push twist pull motion was something done almost without thought.

“Harry?” Naomi called out. At 3 inches tall, she didn't expect to hear the shrinkee's response. Her aim here was to let him know that he had fallen into her custody once more, to excite him. Building up his excitement would serve his sentence well.

“Don't worry, we're almost at our destination. Then I'll take you out of there and begin your year of stinky feet fun.” Part of her wanted to say 'our stinky feet fun', but that would have been an outright lie.

The drive was short enough. The destination was a family home in a suburban area of Queenswall. The attractive SCO knew that this place once housed a close, happy family. Now there was only a sole occupant. That, however, was about to change. Pulling into the drive, the car slowed to a complete halt.

After unbuckling, Naomi did the same on the passenger seat and lifted the lidless cylinder over to her lap. She smiled flirtatiously down at the shrinkee within and he smiled right back. “Miss me?”

“More than anything, my queen.” Harry was quite attractive in his own right. Nowhere near the level of Naomi, but attractive nonetheless. A lot of the confidence he had at full size was diminished when shrunken down. The loss of size had that effect on almost everyone, it was a near inevitable side effect and if it didn't set in immediately, it would once an SCO started doing her thing. Last time they had been together Naomi had bathed the young man in foot sweat so much that his bright blond hair had greyed and he had come away at the end of his two month sentence thinking that the smell of his caretaker's feet would never wash out of his skin. Not that he would have minded, but the humiliation factor would have proved to be a difficult obstacle.

In fact, Harry's comments to Naomi about how embarrassing it would be smelling of foul SCO feet all the time would be had been the main inspiration for the punishment she had lined up. He had a life and job outside of the two shrinking sentences he had already endured and liked returning to them, seeing the sentence as a perverted vacation of sorts. Naomi had warned him that the next sentence would likely be around a year in length but that had only phased him a little. If only he knew what his SCO had planned. She was sure that a year under her feet would break even an extreme fetishist such as him, but she had a better plan in mind.

“You're so sweet.” Naomi stuck an extended finger into the cylinder and booped the tiny man on the head. “Did you catch my latest photo-shoot?”

“I did!” He shouted up.

“What did you think?”

“Incredible, as always Naomi. Although they could have gotten more pictures of your feet.”

Naomi blushed. She didn't feel particularly flattered having a shrunken, perverted convict complimenting her, but over the years she had mastered the art of faking a blush. “Aww, thanks! I tried to get them to take more foot shots, but the photographers were having none of it. They couldn't handle the smell!” Her kind smile transformed into a cheeky grin. “I bet you would have been able to stand it, wouldn't you?”

“Oh yes, without a doubt.”

“So you're ready for a whole year of my immensely smelly feet?” Suddenly her voice became cold and far more serious.

The shiver that ran through Harry was visible. He looked unsure to say the least. “O-of course I am. I love your feet Naomi.”

“I know you do. But last time you seemed like you were approaching breaking point towards the end of those two months. How will you last a year?”

“This is what I want! I want to be crushed under your stinky feet. I want to be 'forced' to worship them whenever you so much as snap your fingers. For this year, I will be your tiny foot slave and I will enjoy every second of it!” In an effort to convince both himself and the SCO, Harry clenched his fists and yelled.

The kind smile returned. “We'll see Harry, we'll see. Before anything, I have to introduce you to a friend I have made recently. I got into contact with her a few months back and lately we've been preparing something special.”

Harry looked ecstatic. “Is she hot? Does she have feet as smelly as you?”

Naomi shook her head carefully. “You're so short sighted. Emphasis on the 'short' especially. Yes Harry, she's beautiful. And while her feet aren't quite as pungent as that of an SCO, they are pretty putrid when she puts her mind to it and oh boy has she put her mind to it. Would you like to sample one of her gym socks? I have one prepared.”

The shrinkee nodded enthusiastically, which made Naomi laugh. “Here you go then, it's a few weeks old but should still be nice and ripe!” As soon as the sock fell onto the naked, shrunken man he embraced it, shoving his face deep into the musty material and took huge whiffs.

“I've missed this! But this sock, it smells...”

“I know it smells.” Naomi followed this with a giggle.

“No, it smells... familiar. Do I know this person?” Inside the cylinder, Harry began to feel a little uneasy. He feared that Naomi might have gotten in touch with one of the girls from work. The people at the office knew what he had been sentenced to, but for one of the gossip-mongers from work to find out about his fetish and willingness to endure the sentence would be disastrous for his reputation. Despite all this, the aroma made him undeniably erect.

Another giggle. “You might. Be patient, soon enough you'll see.”

With that, Naomi picked up the transportation cylinder and the discarded lid that went alongside it and exited her car. A few strides later and she was at the door. Having already made preparations she had no need to knock and simply twisted the handle and stepped inside.

“Hello? It's Naomi! I've got the special guest here with me!”

Heavy footsteps sounded from the kitchen. Instructed in advance to be quiet, an older blonde woman leaned out of the kitchen door, grinning and drying her hands with a tea towel. She mouthed something to Naomi and Naomi nodded with understanding, heading into the living room and taking a seat. The armchair was left vacant with the matching ottoman neatly placed in front, which is where Naomi put the open cylinder. She put the lid on the coffee table. The handlers were never happy when their equipment went missing.

Soon enough, the blonde woman joined the SCO and the shrinkee in the living room, taking her place in the armchair. Even if Naomi had shut her eyes she'd have been able to tell exactly where the woman was, because she was wearing a pair of rugged hiking boots around the house.

The two women mouthed silent greetings to one another. Everything was ready and in place. The only thing left to do was to introduce the shrinkee to the woman who would be taking care of him in lieu of Naomi for the duration of his sentence.

With everything utterly quiet they could just about hear Harry shouting within the cylinder. “Hello? Naomi? What's happening?”

“Don't worry, I'm here. Get inside that sock, okay? We're gonna pull you out of that cylinder and have some fun.”

After a few seconds, Naomi spoke again. “Are you in the sock?”

A muffled reply came from the cylinder. Naomi nodded the affirmative to the woman in the armchair and she reached inside, grabbing the sock by the opening and lifted it out into the open air. Naomi picked up the now empty transportation cylinder and placed it next to the lid, out of the way of where the action would occur.

The mature blonde woman lowered the shrinkee-laden sock to the soft surface of the ottoman. “Come on out!” Naomi ordered, her lips curling and widening in anticipation.

Harry emerged from the sock, pushing his way out of the soft piece of footwear smiling and fully erect. He stood up, back to the armchair and eyes on Naomi. Then he heard the woman sat in the armchair clear her throat to grab his attention and he turned around.

Naomi wished that she could have seen the look on his tiny face as he saw who she had involved in his shrinking sentence. Harry backed away without looking and tripped over the empty sock. His penis still stood tall however, despite how horrified his expression was.

“Hello Harry!” Harry's mother beamed down at her shrunken son. “It's been a while. You really have been neglecting me, haven't you? Don't worry, we'll have a whole year to help you make up for that.”

“M-m-m--” Harry stammered as he thought about the situation and realised how screwed he was. Sure, he'd be getting more time with giant, stinky feet, perhaps more than he could handle, but those feet would belong to his mother. A relative. The very woman who gave birth to him. Sometimes, Harry felt ashamed because of his fetish, mostly after he had just blown a fresh load, but this was something else. Not only did his own mother know of the embarrassing perversion that was currently the reason why he was aroused, but it seemed that she was willing to subject him to it herself.

Naomi giggled when she saw Harry's ghostly pale face look back at her with pleading eyes. “Sorry Harry, but you're the one who wanted to be shrunken down to be around smelly feet. Just because the feet don't belong to who you wanted, it's too late to change your mind. Every moment of your shrink sentence from now on will be spent with your delightful mom. Take it away, Betty.”

“Thank you Naomi.” Betty gave the SCO an appreciative smile before turning her eyes back to her shrunken son. “Now Harry, time to see what I have prepared for you. I'm positive you'll love it!”

Harry's eyes widened further as his mom lifted one foot at a time, placing them on either side of her shrunken son. Hiking boots. Beaten and battered with the treads caked in dried dirt. Some of said dirt marked the surface of the ottoman where the sole of the boot came into contact. The shrinkee shook his head in a moment of fervent disbelief. Harry knew his mom's hiking boots to be her foulest pairs of shoes after an educational yet shameful exploration of her footwear collection, back in his adolescent years when he cared less about getting off to his mother's foot odour. Clearly she hadn't invested in a new pair. That wasn't the thought that dominated Harry's mind however. Betty's annual hiking trip shouldn't have been until next week by his estimation, unless he was wrong?

Betty chuckled. “Been wearing these babies, with the same pair of warm, thick socks, for two weeks now. That was when Naomi contacted me and asked for my assistance. When I do actually go hiking, I imagine my feet will reach of level of stench I didn't think was possible. You'll be able to take it, right? You enjoy SCO feet after all, and I know for a fact that I can't match that foot odour.” Betty paused and momentarily adopted a more serious expression. “Honestly, I'm not one-hundred percent comfortable with the thought of you orgasming at my feet, Harry, however the way Naomi spun it, this seems like it will do you some good. So I went all out.” She began undoing the double knotted laces. “Any dirt left behind shall be your responsibility to clean up. With your little mouth, obviously. It'll be an unpleasant task, just like licking my sweaty feet will be, but since you actually enjoy that I'm sure you won't mind.”

A curious look appeared on Betty's face. “That is fine, right Naomi? He'll be able to digest dirt from the bottoms of my boots?”

Naomi was amused by the question, it wasn't often a mother would ask if her son could eat the dirt from a pair of her hiking boots. She wondered what exactly caused the older woman to act so cruel towards the shrunken young man, other than her own influence. How long had Harry gone without visiting his mother? Perhaps he'd missed a birthday or two? That could explain things. “The shrinking process doesn't just reduce their size. It completely, and temporarily, changes their digestive system. Shrinkees can turn just about anything into nutrition, even dirt and foot excretions. Don't worry about the amount either, Harry's metabolism has been sped up and altered in such a way that absolutely no waste is produced. The entire process is all rather convenient honestly, it's amazing what the minds of the R&D department can come up with. They've made so many developments since the founding of the Association.”

“In that case, I expect my boots will be sparkling when you're done with them Harry. Then you can do it all over again after my hiking trip.” Both sets of laces were now completely undone and thoroughly slackened. Using two hands to firmly grasp the right shoe, Betty made noises of exertion as she strained to pull the boot from her foot. But off it came with a deep pop, exposing a once white sock that was utterly drenched and discoloured by sweat. She absent-mindedly lowered the socked foot to the ottoman next to Harry as she moved her attention to the second boot.

Harry nervously backed away, towards the edge of the ottoman. The smell was potent, a foulness that washed over him and filled his nose, yet he felt his cock tensing as he was hit by a burst of unavoidable arousal. As his mother had claimed, it didn't match up to an SCO, but anyone without a foot fetish would flee after catching a whiff. Whilst his mom was distracted, he looked over his shoulder and considered jumping off the ottoman and considered an escape attempt, but a subtle tongue click from Naomi brought his gaze up to her own, hawkish stare.

“Ah, that does it!” Betty announced, placing the boot by its twin on the floor and planting a second foot by her shrunken son. “Are you trying to run away from me Harry? Do you not realise how futile that is?” She chuckled upon spotting her son near the edge of the ottoman. It was a simple task for Betty to lift her foot and bring it down upon him, smothering his entire 3 inch body beneath the mass of soggy, grimy material.

“This is fun!” Betty exclaimed. The action was occurring far too close to the edge for her liking and so she clenched those sock covered toes around Harry and moved him to the middle before proceeding to crush him once again under her reeking foot.

“Does the smell not bother you?” Betty asked Naomi, splitting her attention in half.

“Not in the slightest.” Naomi smiled sweetly. “I'm sure that you have built up an impressive stench, but SCOs are conditioned to block out all perception of foot odour, so we don't torture ourselves whilst we torture shrinkees. A strong enough odour will overcome conditioning, but such a thing is nearly impossible.”

“Ah.” The single mother nodded with understanding. Based on the way that she was twisting her foot, smushing Harry harder than ever, she seemed to be enjoying her participation. “Another thing that has been bothering me, something I haven't thought to ask until now, is the Shrink Correctional Association okay with you lending out your assigned shrinkee like this?”

“Of course. As long as borrowing is reported and documented, there is no problem. In the earlier days, there was an SCO who kept asking for more and more shrinkees, giving them out to a large number of women and reaping the rewards of a bolstered wage. The imbecile apparently went too far and made it so that her projected wage would be greater than even that of the director.”

“What happened to her?”

“Well, the Association noticed obviously. All of the shrinkees were retrieved and all of the participants were given brief shrinking sentences, save for the SCO herself. The director and the rest of the higher-ups decided that severe disciplinary action or dismissal were too lenient, that they had to set a precedent. The idiotic woman was given a 10 year shrinking sentence.”

“How effective was that? I can't see it being very effective with the conditioning in place, did they remove it?” Betty was so curious that she was distracted enough to decrease some of the pressure on her shrunken son. Only a little though.

“Remember how I said an odour strong enough to overcome conditioning is nearly impossible?”

Betty gasped at the implication, causing Naomi to chuckle. “I don't know who it is, or if it all actually a fabrication to scare new SCOs into obeying the regulations, but I certainly never want her feet anywhere close to me. Hell, there could even be more than one woman like that. The offending SCO's sentence is supposed to end next year from what I've heard, we're all excited to meet her if she actually is allowed to rejoin society.”

“Oop.” Betty made a shocked noise, suddenly looking at the foot she was using to pummel Harry. “Looks like poor little Harry became a bit overwhelmed with excitement under my big, stinky foot.”

“Already?” Naomi snickered. “Come on Harry, I know for a fact you can last longer than that! Unless you just move your mom's feet that much more than mine? You really are a pervert.”

“He can definitely hear us.” Betty giggled, not letting up on her son despite the reluctant ejaculation. In fact, she seemed spurred on by it, shifting the weight of her foot more rapidly in an effort to stimulate him further. “I felt him struggle even more when you were mocking him.”

“Aww! Is the tiny baby embarrassed that the pretty girl is laughing at him?” Naomi said in a teasing tone before giggling along with her shrinkee's dominant mother.

“Maybe you should remind me of what else you have in mind for the next year.” Betty said, winking at the SCO. “I could use a refresher, and I'm sure your genius idea will make my boy even happier.”

“Ah yes, of course. Harry, I'm sure you've heard of the website 'Perspective.tv?' Y'know, where vloggers, and video gamers alike can livestream?”

Betty giggled. “He's nodding against my toes.”

“Recently, the Association has been exploring new methods of punishment. Humiliation is of special interest, it can be utilised in so many different ways. And what better method of humiliation than streaming a shrinkee's rehabilitation for anyone in the world to see on a whim? SCOs are loving it so far; I myself can empathise with the ones who are receiving a lot of attention.” As she spoke, Naomi felt herself feeling nostalgic, remembering the two times her career had taken off and she was thrust into the limelight. The first time was the lesser of the two; being the fantasy of a bunch of foot fetishists didn't quite match the level of attention she got as a proper model, but it was a fond memory nonetheless. In fact, it was empowering knowing that she could have had any one of them at her beck and call if she had felt like it, and she wouldn't have even had to have sex with them, a show of her feet would have been enough.

“After speaking to some of my superiors, the ones overseeing the SCO section of Perspective.tv, they have agreed that allowing your mother to stream there would be a fun experiment, Harry. It is rare that a shrinkee ends up at the mercy of a family member which grants extra humiliation points for sure. After contacting everyone on your social media pages to see whether they'd be interested in seeing you tiny and dominated by your mom's foot and the accompanying odour and we find the feedback to be extremely positive. The girls from your office were particularly excited, they told be that they'd be gathering for a girls night in soon and that your rehabilitation would be excellent entertainment.”

“He doesn't seem too happy about that.” Betty chuckled, shaking her head. “He's going crazy down there.”

“I'm not surprised, I think poor Harry has gone to great lengths to conceal his fetish.”

After a few more minutes of abusing her son with a stinky socked foot, Betty lifted the weight from Harry, revealing a shrinkee wide eyed and shaking, grime and lint from the sock having clung to him like glue. He looked down between his legs with disbelief, surprised and ashamed that his cock still stood tall.

“Right Harry, we can't keep Naomi waiting forever. She is a very busy young lady. And you're going to be a very busy young man. Our first livestream is scheduled this evening and if my hiking boots aren't spotless by then, I am going to be rather displeased.”

As Naomi stood and made to leave, she found a tiny set of eyes on her. She met Harry's gaze with a smug smile. It was cathartic seeing him in such distress. She had spent a total of one week and two months trying to break him and he endured her smelly foot punishment with a smile and an erection. Now here he was, facing a year under his mom's feet, some of which would be shared live on the internet, and his face was a sight for sore eyes. An expression of pure dread.

Naomi blew a kiss at her former shrinkee. “Good luck later Harry. I'll be watching.”

 

 

 

 

At 18:00 that very evening, thousands of new viewers logged onto Perspective.tv. A small portion of these came from connections to the new shrinkee star, Harry. Some of these connections were shallower than others, a good amount of this group barely knew him, yet were curious. A much larger percentage tuned in because of the exposure provided by Naomi herself. Being a popular model did have its benefits and her social media reach was not to be underestimated.

All of this, both the players and the spectators, gathered by one determined SCO. Naomi had put far more effort than usual in for this, and she was pleased at what she saw.

Before going into great detail of the stream itself, which would start soon enough, perhaps a description of the beautiful SCO's current location would be appropriate.

She was relaxing in a comfortable beige chair, inside a private room. The room was located in a special Queenwall establishment: the Aphrodite Lounge. It was a place where any woman holding a membership could come along and be made to feel like royalty. Membership was expensive, however. The staff working at the Aphrodite Lounge obeyed any command given to them by members, disobedience was not tolerated even a little. And, to Naomi's delight, the Aphrodite Lounge was licensed to accommodate SCOs. Meaning that this was one of the few places in the city that she could truly enjoy herself.

After the business with Harry, Naomi had found herself feeling more sadistic than usual. Even though she had given the shrinkee a torment that would take advantage of his perverse desires, she didn't feel satiated. Sure, seeing his misery had proven to be immensely satisfying, but that wasn't enough.

Those feelings and frustrations combined, resulting in the situation currently ongoing in her private room at the Aphrodite Lounge. Her smooth, waxed legs were extended and both bare feet were side by side on the back of a male server, who was on hands and knees with his face directly above the openings of Naomi's empty, reeking SCO boots. The man looked physically strong, but the powerful, unpleasant aroma he breathed sapped the strength from his muscles and he lightly trembled under the model's slender legs. She flexed her toes, admiring the fine job that her pedicurist had done on them. They were without colour, as she had been unable to decide on one when asked. All colours looked good on her, a sentiment to which the pedicurist had enthusiastically agreed. But now, Naomi was left wishing she had gone for a light shade of pink.

The inspiration for such remorse lay just beyond the ten flexing toes. Kneeling down in front of the human footrest, a blonde female server with a streak of light pink in her hair was sniffing loudly at the pretty toes, just as commanded. When Naomi first told the girl to kneel and sniff her toes, the server had thought she could get away with quiet, hesitant sniffs. That wasn't good enough for Naomi. With her fingers teasingly close to the big red button on the arm of the beige chair, Naomi had told the sever to sniff nice and loud. With wide, fearful eyes, the server had obeyed. Now those eyes were reddened and watering at the foul odour of SCO feet. It was obvious that the young girl wanted nothing more than to get up and run away, but the consequences for getting caught made disobedience far from worth it. If a person found themselves unfortunate enough to be in the employ of the Aphrodite Lounge, it was best for them to tough it out. The alternative was so much worse.

Wanting to be a little more involved, Naomi reached just that bit further with her foot and spread her toes. With a little lift she positioned the server's nose between the big toe and the second toe. The girl groaned miserably, making Naomi giggle. She wasn't often this mean, but being around individuals who could resist her greatest weapons made the SCO need to remind herself of how effective she was as a stink torturer.

Then, the show started. Naomi was already on the channel she had created for Harry's mother with a few hundred other people. As the scheduled start time approached, that number soared over one thousand and kept steadily building.

“Umm, hello?” The hesitant voice of Betty could be heard broadcast through the surround sound system in the room. It was a maternal voice, much more so than that of Naomi's own, strict mother. In a way, that made the domination dynamic between giant mother and shrunken son all the more delicious.

“Welcome to my first stream. My name is Betty, and I have a son who has been very naughty indeed. Would you like to meet him?” She said with a laugh lining her tone.

The chat exploded with an unrelenting torrent of positive replies. There were a few negatives, but those were likely SCO haters or people trying to use contrarianism as a source of humour. “Oh wow, that sure is a lot of replies. How many of you are there? Let's see...” Betty suddenly gasped and stared chuckling nervously. “T-three thousand people? You guys must really want to see my son meet my stinky foot. Well, you'll get exactly what you want.”

Betty moved the camera, which had been trained on the bottom half of her smiling face, to point instead at her shed hiking boots. One of the boots looked different to earlier, very clean in spots and patches. “These are my hiking boots. I've had them for a long while now, years in fact, and they are extremely stinky. On hiking trips I rarely remove them. As you can see, they are pretty damn filthy, which you might expect. Since receiving my son Harry from his lovely and beautiful SCO, he has been licking away at them at my command. I told him that if they weren't completely clean by the time the stream started, he'd be in big trouble. And as you can all see, they're still very dirty.”

Naomi felt warm inside at Betty's compliment. Harry's mother was a much better person to receive a compliment from than zealous devotees like Harry himself. It just felt more... earned.

The camera panned sideways to Harry, bound to a tiny X-frame. He was naked and gagged with a miniature ball gag. When the camera settled on him he writhed and struggled against his bonds, progressively becoming redder with embarrassment as not only his shrunken, nude form was shown to the people watching, but also his complete and utter failure to resist. He was dirty, clearly from the earlier sock stomping and the boot licking that followed.

“Three thousand people and counting Harry. Does that excite you? I bet those sexy girls from your workplace are watching. Everyone is going to see your punishment. If only you had cleaned by boots quick enough, then we could have avoided this.”

In view of the camera, the two socked feet that Naomi had seen earlier appeared. Visually sweat-soaked and discoloured, it wouldn't have been difficult for anyone watched to be able to determine how stinky Betty's feet were. Harry started shaking his head wildly, his struggles renewed as his mother's feet were exposed. Slowly the soggy material peeled away, revealing the skin beneath, wrinkled by the moist conditions. Bits of grey lint marred the wet and wrinkly canvases of flesh that were her soles.

The socks popped off, turned inside out by the method of removal, and were dropped by Betty onto either side of her bound son. Judging from his reactions, the poor shrinkee didn't know where to turn. He cringed away from the four sources of foot odour, but found that there was no way he could turn his head. If he looked to the sides, he found the discarded socks. If he looked up, he found the lightly tanned, mature bare feet of his mom, scrunching in celebration of their freedom from those rancid socks. Soon enough, it didn't matter where Harry was looking. The combined smell of socks and feet was inescapable in such close proximity to them.

“Now.” Betty lowered one massive foot, wiggling her toes teasingly at her son. “Let's show our new fans just how much you love stinky feet.”

Harry's face was lost amongst the huge toes of Betty's foot, mashed into the slimy skin of the digits and into the disgusting crevices between. The ball of her foot rested against the tip of the shrinkee's erect penis, stimulating it ever so slightly. Naomi grinned at the sight, it was clear that Betty had been rehearsing this.

Whilst the five toes assaulted the tiny head playfully, the harder skin on the ball of Betty's foot steadily upped the level of stimulation, moving from side to side like a pendulum, grazing the tip of Harry's penis ever so slightly each time. Eventually, the mature woman had enough of this and lowered her foot completely onto the body beneath it, smothering the entirety of the shrunken form under hot, damp sole skin.

It seemed like the weight of his mother's warm foot on his sensitive parts was too much for Harry alongside sampling the potent pockets of stench around her toes, and his body convulsed violently. Betty laughed, fully aware of what had happened. She kept up the sexual torment however, continuing to rub, smush and crush until Harry's member was limp with defeat.

That wasn't where the stream ended, of course. Naomi and Betty had brainstormed some extra tasks for Harry to perform for the pleasure of the viewers should he succumb to exhaustion. The majority of his remaining time was spent worshipping the filthiest part of Betty's feet: between her toes, once the tiny gag had been removed. A relocation of the camera allowed the livestream to show the stomach-churning task given to Harry, showing every detail of his misery and disgust as he swallowed sweat deposits, old sock lint and chunks of cheesy toe jam.

Amazingly, most of the audience stuck around. Naomi clamped her toes around the nose between them as she thought about how far the Shrink Correctional Association had brought society. It was because of their innovations that she could be enjoying entertainment like this, in a place where she could have unwilling people endure the foulness of her feet.

“Anyway folks, I hope you've all enjoyed yourselves! Me and Harry sure have.” Betty stroked her son's face with the big toe that he was in the process of kissing reluctantly. “Tune in tomorrow for another hour of fun. Let's see if he can get my boots clean before then! Bye bye.”

The livestream ended. Naomi smiled. Betty had done an excellent job, the higher-ups would be pleased with that performance. It seemed to attract plenty of attention too. Naomi had expected the initial turn out to be high due to her expansive social media reach, but a surprising number had stuck around.

Before she got around to releasing her toes from the nose of the server, Naomi saw the girl open her mouth and begin breathing heavily through the gaping maw. Sighing, Naomi parted her toes and allowed the girl some freedom. “I told you to breath only through your nose. Can you not follow such a simple instruction?”

“I-I... I'm sorry, ma'am.” The girl did look sorry, but that was likely due to fear of consequence than it was for remorse for having disappointed the SCO.

“Not good enough. Make it up to me.” A cruel smirk curled one side of Naomi's lips. “Suck on my toes. Then, once you've tasted all of them, thank me for letting you do so.”

Without thinking, the server girl began to shake her head in disbelief that anyone would give such a sadistic command. “Please. Anything but that.” She begged.

“I would say I'm sorry about this,” Naomi pressed the big red button on her chair. “but I gave you an opportunity to avoid it. Enjoy Club Medusa. I hear it's quite awful down there.”

“NO!” The girl stood up, frantically looking for a way out. There was only one, and that door had just slid open to let a pair of tall, brutish women inside. They didn't even have to ask which of the servers was to be taken away, it was obvious. Kicking and screaming, the disobedient female server was dragged out of Naomi's room, leaving her alone with the male server acting as her footstool.

“If only she had listened. Then she could have continued to pay off her debt working here in the cushy confines of the Aphrodite Lounge.” Naomi pondered aloud for the benefit of the other server. “You would never disobey me, would you, footstool?”

“No, ma'am. Never.” The trembling man under Naomi's feet said. He almost sounded like he meant it.

“Clever boy.” Naomi lifted one of her feet up, the leftmost one that was closest to the server's head, and moved it between his nose and the openings of her black boots below. Her big toe pointed and she touched it against his closed lips. She felt the instinctual pull back as some of the flavour invaded his mouth, his nostrils breathing in a stronger stench all the while, but the man steeled himself and managed not to move his lips away. He did whimper quietly, however.

Naomi smiled. “Now, start sucking.”

 

Chapter End Notes:

Hope you guys enjoy this one. I like the idea of Naomi and I hope I sold her well. I tried to keep her different from Riley in her motivations and would like to think I succeeded. Tell me what you think, I am considering bringing her back in a future Riley chapter. Getting the next chapter off of the ground is proving to be harder than usual. I'll try my best to keep you waiting for too long!

Side note, does anyone know how to add summaries to the table of contents? I'm an idiot haha and can't seem to figure it out.