- Text Size +

The inside of Samus's Zero Suit was tight, much tighter than you could have imagined. Once she finished zipping up, the technologically advanced suit began to shrink and pull you closer to her body. Normally the suit acted as a second skin, conforming to her toned body as if it was painted on. The back outlined her shapely ass perfectly and rode up her crack. It went deep inside, where the seam was no longer visible beneath her sexy butt cheeks. Only when she would crouch down or bend over to crawl was the crotch of her suit visible. The material fit snug against her pussy and asshole, and that's where you were going.

Under intense pressure from both the Zero Suit and Samus's huge butt cheeks you had no place to go but deeper in her crack. The confines of her ass were a bit sweaty, which came to no surprise given how hot it was. Along with the sweat there was the heavy stench of ass all around you. Samus's butt musk was pulled into your lungs, the pure scent of a woman intoxicated you.

"I wonder how hot and sweaty her ass gets after a long mission?" you thought to yourself.

You pictured Samus removing her Power Suit after a long day and stripping down naked, her ass dripping wet with hot juicy sweat. Your daydream was cut short when you felt a ring of wrinkled skin at your back. You were at her asshole. The pink muscle contracted to your touch, and you heard Samus giggle up above.

"That tickles! Are you having fun down there, you pervert? Let me give you a hand."

Samus brought both hands to her butt and began to slowly massage her big blue booty. Her ass halves came to life and pummeled you from both sides, shoving you from left and right. Samus moaned softly as she groped her own ass. She could feel your struggles deep inside her Zero Suit and they felt good. The aroused bounty hunter wanted more. She started squeezing her cheeks in a wave-like motion, causing the doughy flesh to roll over you. The sweaty ass meat twisted and turned your body until you were completely turned around and facing her anus. Your head was pushed into its hot center, the giant hole practically latched on to your face.

"MMMMMMPPPHH!" you screamed.

The vibrations of your voice against her skin gave Samus shivers up her spine. She loved playing with her asshole. She gave her rump a good slap and watched it dance in the mirror, knowing you were deep inside her butt yelling for help. As soon as you had the opportunity you pushed your head off Samus's anus. Her pucker was huge, about as big as your whole body.

"If she wanted this thing to swallow me whole, it could" you realized.

It had the faint smell of shit, unsurprisingly. Aside from that her asshole was clean, save for a few droplets of sweat. The surroundings of her anus were hairless and pristine, her wrinkled flesh was pink and spotless. You almost began to admire her hole, seeing how perfect it looked until Samus's movements crammed you into it. The anus clenched at your touch, you could feel the oily flesh lurch against your own. Nope, it was still disgusting. This thing is a hole that pushes out Samus's shit every day, you had to remember this.

Samus could feel your tiny fingers touch her butthole. It felt nice, but her body was craving something much more than just nice. She pointed her sizable bum at the mirror and used one hand to spread one of her ass cheeks, so she could get a good look inside her crack. Bending over, she saw the Zero Suit clinging to her crotch, forming a prominent cameltoe on her pussy. Her asshole however had a small lump over top of it, in the shape of a little man. That was you, stuck to her anus. Samus took her free hand and extended her forefinger, reaching out toward you.

You felt a huge weight lifted off you back when her warm butt cheeks parted. For a moment you had uplifting thoughts of freedom, that this was all just a warning and she was about to let you go. Those thoughts were snuffed out when Samus jabbed her colossal finger into your body, mashing you flat against her smelly hole. The hot anus repeatedly contracted and relaxed as it felt up your tiny body, filling Samus's butt with tingles of pleasure. You panicked and fought back, foolishly kicking and pressing your palms against her throbbing asshole. The bounty hunter let out a deep sexual groan, enjoying your struggles greatly. She pushed with her finger even harder, crushing you into the tender pink skin. The massive butthole clenched greedily, smothering you in its flesh. The pulsating wrinkles wrapped around parts of your body, two of them pinching your arm and making you yell in pain. Your cries sent more shivers Samus's way, only serving to make her more horny.

"Deeper..." she moaned from her drooling mouth, "I want you deeper."

She began to move the finger on your back in miniature circles, slowly drilling you into her asshole. The mighty digit found its way to your head and focused on pushing there. You couldn't believe it, you felt her hungry anus begin to flower open slightly, letting your head be pushed inside its hot folds. It felt even hotter and wetter on the inner ring of her sphincter. Sticky threads of ass juice stuck to your face as Samus's butthole pulsated around you. The slime let you slide in until your entire skull was enveloped by her anus. The hot ring of flesh throbbed, gripping your head with a snug stinky embrace. You could hear her blood thumping by, along with dull organic squelches churning deep within her bowels. The anal goop pooled around your chin, with every twitch of her anus some of it got inside your mouth. It tasted like ripe ass but you couldn't stop it, you needed to keep your mouth open to breathe. Samus was holding your head so tight that you needed to suck in air from between the wrinkles of her butthole.

"God, when will this torture end?" you thought.

For Samus, she wanted it to never stop. She could feel you tiny head wriggling around down there, it felt amazing. Her ass hadn't felt pleasure like this in a long time, she forgot how good it was. You were ensnared in her dirtiest place, the hole she shits from every day. She used her powerful sphincter muscles to squeeze your head super hard. The massive turd-cutter clamped down with so much pressure you felt like your skull was going to burst. It was so painful you screamed against your better judgement, sending more delicious vibrations back to Samus. The horny anus pulsated excitedly, tasting your head like a hard candy treat.

"Ahhhn! Yeah, that's it! Yell more! More!" the giantess feverishly commanded as she continued to clench her asshole over and over.

Your shouts and yelps of pain rang through her sensitive pink skin. The anal maw drenched you with more fresh butt slime while rhythmically chewing your face. Her ass crushed you again and again, you screamed and screamed until you had no air left. Your mouth would open but only short choking noises came out. After a few more hard pinches of her backdoor Samus realized you weren't able to yell any more.

"You out of air down there? How about I send some more your way?" she grinned.

Loud rumbles made their way through Samus's bowels, signaling them filling up with gas. The giant blonde woman relaxed her insides, preparing herself to let out a monster fart on your body. In anticipation she patted her ass, giving it a little wiggle so it could fill up faster. You heard sickening gurgles coming from straight ahead, beyond the anal gate. You wriggled as hard as you could, desperate to escape her asshole's grasp. Samus felt like she was ready but there was one last thing left to do. She gave a sadistic giggle and clenched her anus extra hard. Despite being out of air your body acted accordingly and opened its mouth, trying to scream in pain. Samus then gave a cute grunt and pushed out her massive fart. Rancid gas exploded from her bowels directly into your open mouth. The oncoming torrent of shitty air blasted down your throat, instantly filling your lungs with her hot release. The remainder of her gas blew around your head, blaring out her tight pucker with a loud trumpeting sound. Samus moaned as she felt her fart rip free. Releasing all that pressure in her butt felt great, but what felt really amazing was getting to do it with your tiny head inside her asshole. She closed her eyes and gave her butt a little push, blasting you in the face with the tail end of her fart. The forceful burst of air ejected your head free from her butthole, knocking you back between her buttcheeks.

Finally free from her sticky hot anus you were given a chance to breathe proper air. At least you thought. After coughing out the last bit of gas that Samus had forced down your throat you proceeded to take a deep breath only to taste more of the same gas. The humid fart was lingering around you, refusing to leave. Samus's Zero Suit was airtight and was able to keep her farts trapped inside its material until she took it off. Most times after a mission she would peel the suit off her ass and smell every fart from that day all at once. The stink was awful and right now it was the only air you had to breathe. The nasty gases swirled inside your nostrils and burned your insides. You writhed around in agony trapped with Samus's fart inside her huge blue ass. It was then struggling between her butt cheeks you heard a low growl coming from her anus. A wave of terror fell upon you, she wasn't done farting.

"You seem like you're enjoying my fart. You feel so good squirming around in my ass, I think I'll have to give you a present." Samus licked her lips, she felt another big one coming.

This time she loosened her anus, relaxing her wrinkled muscles to let the gas flow out freely. A blazing silent but deadly fart creeped out her shithole, slowly washing over your trapped body. Pinned between her ass cheeks you felt a wave of fiery hot gas pour around you, the foul air smelled much more potent than the last one. Samus's big anus hissed as it spewed the drawn-out fart into her Zero Suit. The tender rim of her shithole felt a burning sensation from the hot wretched "present" it was giving you. You coughed and gagged on her steamy release, you could taste Samus's fart everywhere in your mouth. The bounty hunter groped one of her butt cheeks, reveling in the feeling of dominance as she let the end of her fart sputter out her anus. You remained stuck in her ass, surrounded by a bubble of her thick burning scent. The world began to go dark...