- Text Size +

You could picture her, ramming her perfect shapely ass into the table, moaning in bliss. Her amazing breasts would bounce up and down, with hardened nipples. Sweat would drip from her mature smooth body, filling the room with her womanly musk. While you were trapped inside her pulsating rectum she had been getting off to your struggles, and would pound her butt into the table to feel you reach just a little bit deeper. Her lips, wet with thick saliva, would let out short hot breaths and horny moans. Down below, her lower lips would be flushed red with colour, and her clit would stiffen.

WHAM! A thunderous quake rocked your world as Samus smacked her own ass. The humongous butt walls clenched down on you again, forcing you to gasp for air. As horrible as it was, you were starting to get used to the smell of her rectum. The alien goo was distorting your mind, making you think of this gruesome torture as pleasurable. With every orgasm you lost some of your sanity, becoming a slave to Samus's ass. Was this what she wanted all along?

The giantess's walls actively tried to suck you in deeper. As if her ass had a mind of its own it slurped your body like a tasty popsicle, and slathered you with hot grimy juices. The rippled flesh of her anal canal clung onto you lustfully. It tried to keep a hold of you despite Samus sliding you in and out of her ass. The speed of which she was fucking her little man-dildo started to become a blur, and made the tight embrace of her muscles all the more painful on your battered body.

From all the rapid butt humping she was doing, something nestled within her huge ass began the churn. A growing pressure deep inside her intestines was knocked loose. Samus felt the noxious fumes building inside her and smiled, because she knew this was about to be hell for you. She kept ramming her ass with your body, easing the hot payload through the coiled walls of her colon. Low gurgles rumbled your way from the swelling darkness above. Something big was coming, you heard it get louder as the organic cavern began to twist and groan.

"Open wide, I got another big present for you!" Samus giggled.

She slammed her gigantic ass flat on the table, and paused her buttfucking for a moment to give you her gift. Her anus took you all the way inside and then erupted with a massive steamy fart. It exploded with a strong trumpeting sound, louder than Samus's moans of relief. You screamed inside her thundering farthole, engulfed in the thick onslaught of heavy gases. It smelled absolutely vile, multiplied by the horrid innards of her bowels it felt like the most potent fart yet. You were drenched in the smell, the torrent of stink whipped past your body and gushed out her pulsating anus. Her vibrating shithole sputtered and spat the fart out violently. It produced disgusting sounds as it decimated you with an ongoing stream of scorching hot girlish air.

Samus pushed with her monstrous ass, to make sure all the revolting gases came out at once. Sharp winds from deep within her giant butt were forced down your screaming throat. The foul air attacked your lungs, defiling your body to its core. You cringed and trembled in pain until the giant fart finally broke you. The feelings of pleasure struck your body like lightning and took control of your senses. Corrupted, you howled in delight, enraptured in the massive smelly butt. Samus's fart smelled amazing, delicious even! You craved more of it, you huffed her thick rancid gas like it was a savoury sweet. Completely losing your mind in sexual nirvana, you came instantly and began writhing around uncontrollably. Feeling a full body orgasm like none other you flailed wildly. Your arms thrashed against the rippling walls of Samus's ass, unable to stop. Your expression looked overjoyed, but tears ran down your face. You mind was gone, lost to her huge ass and wretched bowels.

Your captress let her fart taper off, only to have it followed by the mother of all vibrators go off inside her ass. You felt exquisite down there, your constant flailing sent tingles up her spine and enticed her to keep going. Samus caught a whiff of her release and guessed that her raunchy fart had destroyed what was left of your sanity. That didn't matter to her right now, all she was concerned about was how amazing your tiny little arms and legs felt as they prodded the inner walls of her butt. She lifted her great big rump off the table once more, and got back into the rhythm of using you like a dildo.

Your whirling body inside her bowels wouldn't stop, it felt amazing. Even squeezing her mighty asshole up and down your body wasn't enough to keep you from pounding back at her butt, if anything it made you go faster. You were in a state of unending orgasm, prisoner to both her gargantuan ass and your infinite bliss. Her slippery sensitive butt flesh wrapped around you, desperate to feel more of your delicious squirms. You obliged, happily convulsing under the wet consuming ass muscles. Samus never had a sex toy that felt this good before, it made her scream in delight. Her voice went higher and higher pitched until she was ready to cum.

"AAHHHN! My ass! Don't stop moving inside my ass! I'm cumming! I'm cumming!" she screamed.

Bucking her hips one last time, Samus locked in place and began to have an anal orgasm. Her drooling butthole expanded and contracted, repeatedly crushing your body inside. Samus slapped her hands on her booty and squeezed her cheeks as hard as possible, groaning hoarsely as she did so. Her loins pulsated with life, chewing you up like a piece of food. Frothy ass slime coated your body as the bowels lovingly clamped down on you. Her gushing pussy burst with sticky juices, and sprayed the table. Hell-bent on feeling more of you, Samus leaned back with all her weight as she came, drilling you in as far as you could go. Her hungry anus ate all the way past the orange goo holding you in place, until its wrinkly pink skin touched the table.

Your goddess's ass clamped down harder than ever before. The smell of her tasty farts still lingered inside her ass, they encouraged you to keep wriggling. You could hear her moaning and screaming outside, clearly loving what you were doing. You couldn't stop. You didn't want to stop. Her god-like ass had claimed you as its own now, you lived to serve it. You wanted to feel more of her bodily contractions. More of her rancid yummy farts. More hot crushing clenches from her cute anus and stuffy bowels. More! More more more more more more...! Everything for you went white...

Samus huffed as she calmed down from her assgasm. That felt incredible, she couldn't stop herself from shaking. Slowly and carefully, she lifted her ass, pulling you all the way out of her gaping pucker. Sticky threads of butt slime stretched from your head to her asshole as you finally exited the warm hovel. Samus turned around to see how you looked. You were slumped over backwards, coated in wet ass juices with your eyes rolled back into your head. At first she thought you were dead, until she noticed your body still twitching from pleasure. You were merely passed out from the intense experience.

Chapter End Notes:

That's all for now, I plan to add more someday in the future. Hope you liked it!