- Text Size +

"I'm going to make you cum little boy" Samus moaned in a breathy, deep, sexy voice. She licked her lips. "I'm going to crush you and make you cum with my big sexy ass."

The giantess turned around and backed up towards the table you were on, presenting you with her massive ass. Had you not been shrunken down to an inch tall and currently poisoned it might have looked sexy. Right now however, the view was terrifying. Samus's ass was gigantic and looked soft to the touch, but you knew it could easily crush you. She scooped you up and brought you to the edge of the table where it filled your view. She stood on her tip toes and raised her huge booty high above your head, where you watched it wobble like jello. Then she brought the ginormous butt down on you with a earth-shattering slam.

The huge meaty cheeks squished flat against the table, spilling out sideways like two beanbags. Samus rubbed her bubble butt on the table edge, grinding the succulent flesh into you. Her humongous ass smothered you, rolling you around in the malleable skin. You hated it, but the beating you were taking felt incredible. Thanks to the mysterious alien extract you drank, any pain from this experience turned into pleasure. Your member was engorged and poking into the titanic booty, which was currently attempting to pummel you to death.

"I can feel your little dick on my ass! Does my giant butt feel amazing? Does it excite you?" Samus taunted.

You didn't want to cum like this. It was pathetic and utterly emasculating. Your mind screamed no, but with each bulldozing roll of Samus's ass your body got more and more aroused. Your face was red from humiliation and also from pleasure. This giant woman was grinding you into the dirtiest place on her body and you couldn't help but love it. You begged for her to stop, screamed as loud as you could, but your cries were lost under the immense size and muffling weight of her rump.

The boulder-like cheeks heaved around your body, pummeling your tiny form and wedging you deeper into the sweaty crack. Samus hoisted herself on top of the table with you stuck in her butt. Using the hard surface of the table, she dropped her entire body's weight on her ass and let it crush you. Her plump curvy butt collapsed its mass around your figure, compressing you in between the mammoth ass halves. She then began to gyrate her hips, wiggling her huge ass around the flat surface. The rolling continued from there, mangling your useless body and sending waves of pleasure to your brain.

Samus grabbed her plump backside with both hands and spread it against the table. You were shoved further up her crack and squashed against the cold dining surface. The grinding sped up, and you noticed the table was becoming slick with wet juices. Samus's pussy was dripping from arousal, the sensation of overpowering another person with her giant butt thrilled her like nothing else. Her wet slit was becoming puffy and red, engorged from how horny she was. It slid around the table with her spread ass, sloppily slathering the surface with sticky love nectar.

Next Samus raised her butt upwards and caught her giggling glutes in each hand. Pressing down on you inside, she started to massage her large ass cheeks again, turning it into a wobbling water bed of flesh. Her impressively strong upper arms crushed the cheeks into you, causing your cock to twitch in joy. Hundreds of tons of girl meat gripped your body and reeled you around. Her muscular arms, trained by grabbing countless ledges and absorbing the recoil of her Arm Cannon, were focusing their power all on her ass, making it undulate all over you. She gave herself a sexy spank for good measure, letting her hips jiggle and her pussy drip just so. 

"Please... no more... I can't..." your inner voice begged.

You were close to cumming but still trying your best to hold back. The gross smell of her butt smelled great even though it shouldn't. The sweaty salty skin of her crevices tasted great even though it shouldn't. Everything that you didn't like about being trapped in her enormous butt crack felt amazing and brought you closer to orgasm. It would have been easy to give in, but you knew if you did your right mind would never return. You would be lost as Samus's ass slave, and stuck as her butthole's toy forever.

The naked bounty hunter felt her asshole throbbing for attention, she couldn't ignore it any longer. Lying on her back, Samus spread her legs and let her ass cheeks part naturally. Your body was stuck to the sweaty butt wall for a second before it fell down on the table. You stood up, involuntarily shaking from pleasure. In front of you was Samus's puckered brown eye, pulsating while dripping sticky ass juices. Samus had intentionally starved the beast and now it was very, very hungry.

"Ooooohhhhhnn, I've been waiting for this." Samus said, her anus flexing. It looked like it was talking to you. "I'm going to squeeze and crush you so hard, and it's going to feel amazing."

Her giant hand picked you up by the waist and brought you to the quivering hole. You could feel its intense warmth washing over your face. You could see the countless wrinkles swell and sink with each flex of her pelvic muscles. Suddenly her fingers pressed you in, slamming your hips into the sloppy hole. The greasy maw immediately grabbed a hold of your dick and began to suck on it. The tight rubbery ring contracted over and over, mashing your swollen member and sending euphoric waves of pleasure your way. Tears ran down your eyes as your penis was helplessly devoured by the woman's hungry butthole.

Samus used one hand to fondle her jiggling breast and the other to rub you in circles against her pucker, just like it had done before. The clenching anus went into overdrive, pulsating and contracting faster and tighter. It slurped and chewed on your erect penis, making your hips buck and your mouth moan in pain. It felt so good to have your dick crushed by Samus's shithole, your body was screaming to your brain to just let it cum. You resisted through gritted teeth, trying you best not to get lost in the pleasure.

Samus was totally lost in pleasure however, as her pussy gushed hot juices on top of your head. The runny slime lubricated the butthole and mixed in with its own anal juices. All you could hear was Samus's short pants of joy as she used you to masturbate her anus. Her horny gasps filled your ears along with the gross wet squelching sounds coming from her anus. Then a new sound came, a distant gurgle that rose from deep inside her bowels.

"Are you ready?" asked the giantess, feeling a fart traveling to her colon. "This is gonna be a big one."

Her powerful forefinger pressed you harder against the anus. It wrapped tight around your dick as it filled, you could feel the gas swirling inside. Samus bit her lip and let out a grunt, blasting you with a hot juicy fart. Her shithole exploded on your dick, blazing gusts of wind seared you hips, legs, and stomach all at once. The massive trembling anus rumbled against your form like a jackhammer, the painful vibrations shot through your body and transformed into warm delightful waves of pleasure. Samus let her anal wrinkles ravage you as she unloaded her bowels, bringing you closer to cumming than ever before.

It all felt too good. The slippery skin of her tight warbling anus. The hot dirty winds spewing out her asshole. The tender vibrations pounding your body. The green slime that you drank earlier made it all feel wonderful. You were on the very edge, even the slightest push from her would make you orgasm now. Unable to hold your breath any longer you choked and coughed, allowing the fart to pour into your mouth and nose. That was your greatest mistake.

The smell was unlike anything you'd experienced before. It burned into your body, attacking your taste buds and nostrils all at once. The rancid gas set you on fire from the inside and fried your brain. You shook and convulsed in pain, only... nothing had ever felt so good. The fart felt like bliss, and its disgusting stench tasted delicious to you. The irresistible fart tapered off by puffing you in the face with a potent burst of smell, making you cum instantly. It was the most pathetic moment of your life but it felt unbelievably good. Tears streamed down your face along with Samus's sticky juices. You cried and cried, your masculinity taken by this indomitable goddess.

Samus let you fall to the table, your tiny body shuddering unwillingly in a cloud of her leftover release. She wiped her gaping hot hole with a finger, collecting all the cum you had shot onto her anal rim. Bringing it to her face, she stuck the finger in her mouth and moaned. Your seed tasted like the sweetest candy ever to the giantess. It was the proof of her ownership of you. Now you were her toy forever.