- Text Size +
Alex slowly strolled back to her couch, satisfied with how she played it for that policeman. But an anxiety was slowly working its way into the back of her mind, what if that cop actually wanted to search her apartment? He’d have probably found the container ball on the table, covered in her saliva. She could have just lied to him and told him she took it home for her nano clients and mistook it for a gumball in her pocket, but he’d probably still be suspicious. Nonetheless, more people might come by over the next few days to ask Alex where she’d last seen the nano Mary, who now still squirmed beneath the ball of her foot. Alex had already been promised complete protection from the people paying her to take care of Mary, but if they found her there’d be nothing they could do, she wouldn’t get paid, and if she didn’t go to jail she’d at least never get hired by any Nano again. While they weren’t her favorite clientele they at least paid well enough and were easy as hell to just stick in her pocket.

As Alex sat back down on her couch she took only a second to come to a decision, tonight would be Mary’s last night. Alex lifted her right foot, slowly sliding off her slipper with her hand, careful not to take Mary out with it. Alex held her slipper up to her eye, barely being able to see the tiny little lump near the imprint of the ball of her foot. She couldn’t help but give a toothy smile as the tiny lump seemed to get up slightly, the tiny woman that it really was only lifting her upper body with her arms.

“Enjoying yourself?” Alex asked Mary happily, “that was just a cop at the door asking about you, but he also asked me out so don’t even bother thinking he cared about you.”

Mary finally managed to peel her upper body from the sweaty imprint of Alex’s slipper. An amazing feat considering how much pain she was in, the tiny crack Alex felt being one of her ribs finally snapping under Alex’s soft skin. Mary’s suit, now slightly torn at some seams, was now also stiff and damp with sweat, but whether that sweat was Alex’s or her own was anyone’s guess. She tried taking a deep breath but coughed as she felt her broken rib and her lungs filled with the musky air of the slipper. When Mary first heard a cop was at the door she felt some glimmer of hope, only to have it dashed and her heart sinking into the deepest ocean hearing the final few words. He didn’t actually care about her? But he was a policeman, and her a high ranking politician, it was his F***ING JOB TO CARE! All because she was a Nano. This was what she wanted to fight against, that damn apathy for hers and thousands of others of lives out there. But now the very thing she wanted to fight, her very fight, was going to kill her.

“Alex…” Mary whimpered, tears coming back to her eyes, deciding to plea just one more time for her life, “please… just please let me go… I won’t get the police involved, just plea-”.

Her pathetic cries were once again drowned out by a shadow blocking out all light. At this point she knew what was about to happen and didn’t even bother using the little energy she had on screaming in protest. Two large mounds of skin surrounded her on both sides and slowly lifted upwards, peeling her off the rest of the sweaty imprint. As the massive fingers carried Mary out of the slipper she soon found herself dangling upside down by her lower body, and as disorienting as this was it was a relief from the pressure she had felt earlier on her upper body; at least now she could breathe, and her legs were already fairly numb from being stepped on.

Mary quickly rose to Alex’s gigantic face, which now dominated her view, and though she was upside-down, the smile on her face was as clear as day. Mary breathed tiredly, practically defeated and her spirit virtually broken.

“Well now, guess who royally screwed up,” Alex said smugly, her words having the effect of surrounding Mary’s tiny, slightly swaying body. “The cop also happened to say that someone you knew was worried about you and called the cops,” Alex took a moment to gently swing Mary’s body, making her feel even dizzier, “you wouldn’t happen to know why they’d come here, would you?”

At first, Mary was slightly confused by the question; she didn’t call the police, how could she? Her phone had been dead since… Then it hit her. She called her friend Beth earlier when she was first inside Alex’s cavernous mouth, begging for help before her phone died. Mary's heart froze over with fear, now that Alex knew, what would she do to her? Mary could hear her own heart pounding as blood continued to flood to her skull.

“Thanks to you, now the cops are going to be poking around here,” Alex said, her smile fading as her tone grew more serious, “and I'd hate to think of what'd happen if they actually found you here alive. Hell, I'd probably go to jail. But I don't think I'll have to worry about that soon~”.

“Wh… what..?” Mary managed to squeak out.

“I was planning on keeping you for a few more weeks, maybe making you my personal insole for work until I wore you out, but now I’m afraid I need to just get rid of you as soon as I can, Ms. Rose,” Alex said, saying Mary’s name almost mockingly as she dangled the minute woman closer to her scarlet lips. “And I don’t feel like cleaning up any blood from stepping on you, so you’re gonna have to go a different way~”.

Before Mary could even think of a response, Alex’s mouth quickly opened, her massive red tongue sliding out, already dripping with saliva. Mary screamed as loud as she her exhausted body could as a bead of spit dripped from Alex’s tongue and into the massive girl’s cleavage. Her eyes, though irritated and smug before when punishing her former employer now were filled with pleasure, as if she was staring at a piece of her favorite candy, which was basically all Mary was at this point, a screaming, flailing piece of candy.

“A-ALEX!! PLEASE NO! PLEASE DON’T DO THIS I DON’T WANT TO- AHHHH!” Mary screamed as Alex dipped the little girl closer and onto her tongue, dragging her across it while keeping a firm pinch on her legs. When she was pulled away Mary could only cough and sputter as she was drenched in saliva, her upper-body scraped firmly against Alex’s palet.

“Mmmm… guess making you actually work up a sweat for once made you all nice and salty,” Alex said, repeating the licking action with Mary, savoring the slight taste she could get and the feeling of Mary squirming between her fingers and against her tongue.

Alex held Mary back up to her eye, wanting to get one last look at her before sending her down to her stomach. It was rich. Alex held back the urge to laugh hysterically as the woman who only a few hours ago could’ve fired her now drenched in her spit, crying, and her expensive suit torn and covered in debris. Of all the other Nanos she’d played with in her life, nothing even came close to what this felt like. It looked like Mary was putting her hands together, begging to the eyeball that dominated her view for her life. Too bad for her there was no way in hell Alex was going to pass this up.

“It’s been fun Mary,” Alex said, bringing her captive back down to her tongue as she heard the high pitched screaming before adding, “well, at least this part~”.

Mary felt the pressure around her almost numb legs release, letting her fall the relatively 30ft drop onto the squishy and wet surface onto her back. As Alex brought her tongue in quickly, Mary looked back towards the disappearing light and could only scream as the mouth closed into a happy little smile.

For the next few minutes Mary was violently tossed everywhere within the mouth, getting pinned the cheek and violently licked, pinned and rubbed against the roof of the mouth, laid on Alex’s massive rows of teeth until she could roll off just before getting smashed by the pearly whites, and almost drowned beneath her tongue. Finally, broken and defeated, Alex raised her tongue and let the tiny girl slide, still screaming, feet-first down Alex’s throat. The ‘powerful’ politician, swallowed alive.

And so ended the political career of Mary Rose, a strong woman brave in the face of indifference for Nano rights, who came so close to her goal, only to be reminded of how powerless and insignificant her race was. Utterly pathetic even to her bodyguard’s tongue. In the end Alex would get her money for doing away with Mary, and once again powerful corporations would effectively undermine political and democratic change to protect their own investments.