- Text Size +


“Oh God who could that be?” Alex said, obviously annoyed as she glared at the door.

After only a moment the knocking continued, obviously whoever it was wasn't going to leave until someone answered. On the table, Mary had stopped watching the TV and rubbing Alex's sole. Her eyes only focused on the door, as if there were nothing else in the world. Who could it be? Oh please dear God let it be someone who can help me, she thought to herself. Mary was so concentrated on the door and the knocking she had no time to notice Alex's foot had moved away from her on the table and were now on the floor.

“I'm coming!” Alex said, loud enough to snap Mary back to her surroundings. The giant woman bent over, reaching her arm to the side of her couch and pulled out a pair of pink slippers. They looked to be the same kind you'd find at a spa, open-toed and soft looking. There was also a slightly evident footprint left on both of the soles, obviously from frequent use. A little smile came to Alex's face as she set them between her feet on the floor and looked back up to Mary, who was watching her with growing anxiety.

“And you're coming with me, Mary.”

“No… no please not agai—!!!” Mary tried to scream as she stepped back. But it was too late, Alex's massive, strong fingers came down on her once again, plucking her up as if she was a piece of dirt.

Mary's legs flailed, kicking every which way as her upper body became trapped between Alex's fingers. This was the third time she'd been held between them, and each time it felt like her bones would crack at any second. The pressure was unbearable and Mary could feel herself becoming smothered in the soft skin. Even trying with all her strength she couldn't hope to make any kind of dent that would allow her some mobility or even air.

It took only seconds for Alex to move her hand where she wanted it, but to Mary it felt like minutes that wouldn't end. Alex actually enjoyed the feeling, carrying her tiny boss and feeling her struggle made this all the sweeter.

When Alex finally separated her fingers, Mary found herself clinging to the giant girl's thumb by her own sweaty body. Mary managed to peel her head away and look down at where Alex intended to drop her. She gave a shrill scream as if she was going to be dropped into the fires of hell. Inches below her, or a good few story drop for her, were Alex's pink, slightly sweat stained slippers. Hanging just above what she could see as the ball if the foot, Mary clung for dear life at Alex's thumb, letting her hands grab as much flesh as she could.

“ALEX PLEASE DON'T! I'LL DIE!” Mary screamed as she began to cry even more.

“Ah ah ah,” Alex said playfully, ignoring her captive's tiny cries.

Mary held on for another moment before looking up. Her view became completely obscured by Alex's gigantic fingernail slowly coming towards her.

“No… please no,” Mary whispered under her breath. Alex was going to scrape her off like she actually was dirt, a piece of grime that didn't belong there. As the nail came closer it soon collided with Mary's head before slowly peeling the rest of her body off Alex's thumb. Mary tried holding onto the finger, but there was virtually nothing to grab into; it was all too smooth.

Mary could only scream as she fell, reaching into the air still for anything to grab. She landed with a hard thud onto Alex's slipper, her small body pressing into it like a mattress and absorbing the impact. It was by far the most comfortable thing she'd felt in this whole experience. She only had a moment to lean up and look around before the massive shadow fell upon her. Mary screamed as loud as she could and crawl backwards as Alex's right foot filled the sky, blocking out the light save for some coming from between her toes.

As the heel touched down on the plush surface Mary continued her screaming, followed by terrified pleas and begging. She continued to scoot backwards without turning around, afraid to look away from the sole for even a second. Finally, as the ball of Alex's foot came onto her, Mary stretched her hands out in a pathetic attempt to stop it. It was useless of course, as her arms were also soon pressed tight above her head against the soft slipper.

Alex relished this feeling as she stood up from her couch, sliding her other foot into it's slipper, though not as slowly as the first. She could only barely feel the miniscule woman down there, kicking and probably screaming her lungs out, using all of her precious air. To think, after weeks of working under Mary, the little politician was now working under her, literally.

Alex lifted her right foot and almost instantly could feel the tiny bug girl push harder against her sole, trying to make even the smallest gap for fresh air. This only made bringing her foot back down all the more pleasurable. Alex could feel more of the tiny Mary and felt her struggling slow. Even under the ball of her foot she couldn't move. It was so pathetic.

“See?” Alex said, flashing a smile at her red toenails, “why should you guys get rights if you're just so fun to play with?”

Alex made the rest of the way to her door, enjoying every step she made. She put her hand on the doorknob and opened the door. This was the only time in this that she was the one surprised. In front of Alex, while Mary kept up her struggle beneath her foot, stood a tall, young looking police officer.

“Evening ma'am,* he said in a kind but authoritative voice, “sorry to bother you this late, but I'm with the police department.”

“I see,” Alex said, wondering if he knew she'd taken Mary. Even though Nanos weren't really protected that much, a politician being found by a police officer would be front page news, and Alex would most likely be looking at prison time, especially if Mary changed the laws on Nano treatment.

“We received a call earlier tonight from a concerned Nano that maybe her friend was in trouble. Her name is Mary, Mary Rose. Now usually we don't follow up on these calls but Ms Rose just happens to also be running for office soon, and since I was the only officer out tonight they wanted me to come by. The woman mentioned your name, are you connected to Mary in any way?”

“I'm her bodyguard,” Alex said in a calm but falsy concerned voice, “I dropped her off at her house earlier today after her announcement broadcast.”

“Oh good,” the officer said before flashing his eyes down for a second, “you know this happens all the time, so I wouldn't worry too much. Nanos, y'know? They just get lost sometimes.”

As the officer spoke Alex noticed his eyes flashing down a few times. Did he somehow know Mary was there? Did he suspect something?

“You know I'm uh, actually off duty in about an hour,” the officer said giving a smile, “you doing anything later tonight?”

So that's what it was, Alex thought as a smile spread across her face. He didn't actually care about Mary anymore, he was just checking her out.

“Um, sorry,” she said in a sweet innocent voice, “I've actually got some… plans for tonight.” As she said the last few words Alex increased the pressure on her right foot, still being able to feel Mary's insignificant body squirming under her power. Then Alex thought she felt something snap under her sole.

“I see,” the officer said, sounding a little disappointed, “well, you have a good night, ma'am.”

“You too,” Alex returned as she slowly closed the door, letting the officer get a few feet away before letting the door click shut.

Alex's red lips stayed in a smile as she still felt the squirm of her boss beneath the ball of her foot. They were alone together once again.

Chapter End Notes:

Don't forget to leave a comment, bugs~<3