- Text Size +
Mary continued to rub Alex’s sole for some time, soon her fear subsided and was slowly replaced with shame. What was she doing here? Early she was issuing a press release, now she was a slave, forced to rub the underside of her guard’s foot. She’d gone to college for four years, studied political science, economics, took a class on fine art, how could it all end like this? Still clinging to the hope of escaping, Mary thought that the only thing to make this worse would be dying. But she was wrong.


“Hey Mary,” Alex said, reaching forward to take the TV remote from the table, “I can barely feel you down there, why don’t you start with the licking? I’m sure with all that kissing ass you can at least do a decent job kissing my foot.”


“A-Alex,” Mary said as the TV turned on behind her, “please don’t make me do this… Please, I am a person, and-and I promise I won’t tell any-”


“Shut up,” Alex said cutting Mary off, “I’m sick of hearing your shrill little voice. So be quiet, and get, licking.”


Mary stopped her protest fast. She knew she was starting to make Alex angry, and she didn’t want to see what would happen then. Mary looked at the sole with a grimace, her hands still rubbing slowly against the textured surface. She could see tiny bits of dirt and dust that people of Alex’s size probably couldn’t see very easily. Mary pursed her lips tightly, and very hesitantly, struggling even, drew her face closer to Alex’s sole. As she got closer she could feel the heat radiating off the surface and onto her face. Her face met Alex’s sole and she could almost instantly taste the dirt and sweat of the flesh. Warm tears began to flow again from Mary’s eyes as she pressed her face against the sole and continued to rub in slow circular motions.


“Ugh… You’re so slow. Like this.”


Before Mary could turn around something slammed into her back side and once again she felt herself being pressed between two gigantic mounds of flesh. Alex pressed her finger gently against the tiny girl on her table, gently rubbing Mary into her foot. Mary tried to scream but her mouth was filled with Alex’s skin as soon as she opened her mouth. She coughed and choked and coughed as skin, dust and dirt filled her mouth. She couldn’t breath as she felt her body slide and move around the ball of Alex’s foot. Mary struggled, trying to push and kick herself even a little bit away to be able to breathe, but it was no use, Alex’s finger was too strong.


“Yeeeaaah,” Alex said, feeling the frantic squirming against her sole, “just like that, Mary.”


As the finger was removed Mary felt she had to pry herself off of the massive, slightly sticky sole. She took in deep, ragged breaths, feeling like she was close to passing out from the effort of struggling and lack of oxygen. Her body ached a little from the pressure, and Mary’s blonde hair was now frazzled and going in every direction. Her clothes were wrinkled, and were now torn around the right shoulder area; her suit was not made for rapid and flexable movement. As her breathing slowed, Mary could only gasp out two words under her breath that Alex had no chance of hearing.


“A-Alex…. P-please…”


“Hey, I didn’t say stop,” Alex said noticing she couldn’t feel anything against her sole, “get back to rubbing and licking the right way or I’ll do that again.”


Meekly, Mary looked back at the sole in front of her. Desperately did she not want to go near it again in her entire life. But the impatience in Alex’s voice made her reconsider. Mary hobbled over to Alex’s sole once more, and with all her strength behind her this time she pushed into the massive folds of tanned flesh, still barely even able to make sizable dimples in the flesh. Her open hands thrusted quickly into the sole, her arms burning after a few minutes and prayed she was doing a satisfactory job for Alex. In a fit of fear Mary also began to kiss the massive foot, pressing her face as far as she could into the soft skin just so Alex would feel it and not put her finger on her again. After a few minutes had she even began to lick Alex’s sole, sticking out her tongue and giving long, fast licks that made her entire mouth taste like dirt and sweat.


Suddenly, a noise from behind her caught her attention. Mary suddenly became aware of the TV still running in the background with a familiar voice speaking in an encouraging voice.


“Hey look, it’s you,” Alex said with almost a giggle.


Mary turned around slowly. Tears came to her eyes as she saw. On the TV, sitting behind a wooden desk, was Mary Rose just earlier that night. Her announcement speech was playing again on the local news. Mary couldn’t believe what she was seeing, the person on the TV didn’t feel like her anymore. Even over the course of a few hours, she wasn’t a powerful politician anymore, all her plans and dreams were out the window now, the woman on TV was just a ghost. Now Mary was nothing but a slave, a bug, or even a hostage at best.


Mary turned back and continued rubbing, slower this time as her mind stuck to what she just saw and what she was now. Over the next half hour Mary just kept rubbing and licking Alex's sole, feeling numb and cowering back in fear whenever Alex would flex her toes above the tiny girl. There had to be some way she could get away from Alex, if she could just get out at least to the hallway, or a hole in the wall, or wave outside from the window or—


'Ding dong’


Mary's head snapped immediately towards the door. Someone was here, maybe someone who could help.