- Text Size +
Mary struggled to breathe as she tried pushing back from between Alex’s fingers. She’d already lost the feeling in her legs and her face was growing red; she couldn’t breathe underneath the pressure. Desperately she struggled as tears came to her eyes, she couldn’t even feel the world around her moving as Alex moved her fingers.

As much as Alex was enjoying the tortured look on Mary’s face she had something else in mind for her boss.

“I’ve got a little job for you, Mary,” Alex said as her fingers hovered over the edge of the coffee table, still feeling the pathetic struggling.

As Alex released her fingers Mary took in a large breathe, feeling all the pressure lift away. She gave a small yell as she fell through the air a relative ten feet, landing onto the table on her back. Mary’s breathing was ragged from the fall, her body was in pain but the feeling came back slowly to her legs. She managed to roll over onto her stomach and weakly push herself up onto her hands and knees, giving a loud cough as she tried to breathe.

The table shook, almost making Mary fall over to her side. The tiny woman tried looking over towards Alex, but something blocked her view.

“I’ve been on my feet all day walking you around, my feet hurt, so you’re going to rub them. Right now.”

Alex had taken her foot off of the floor and pressed it up against the side of her coffee table. Now, towering high above Mary was the soft ball of Alex’s foot with her toes looming above her. In the light, the red toenails seemed to glisten as Alex curled and flexed her toes.

“A-Alex… P-please…” Mary sputtered out trying to catch her breath, warm tears began falling down her cheeks once again.

“Come on, Mary,” Alex said giving her another smile as she brushed a strand of her hair behind her right ear, “I’ve been wearing those heels you gave me as part of my uniform for weeks now, and they have been killing my feet. So you owe me this.”

“Alex please…” Mary said, weakly trying to speak louder, “Please just let me go and I’ll… I’ll forget all of this and… I’ll get you some new shoes if that’s what you want just… Please take me home!”

“Really? Shoes, Mary? You know how many shoes I can buy with the money from this?” Alex said with an amused smile, “I mean, I can’t believe I’m getting paid for this to begin with, I can’t even remember how many times I’ve wanted to do this. Just stepping on you and the other stuck-up politician bugs. Hell, I’D even pay for that. So get this through your tiny little head, bitch, you’re mine. So get rubbing.”

Mary shuddered back hearing those words, she had no idea Alex had felt that way. All those events that Mary had gone to and Alex had guarded her were now painted in great danger. She stood up, still in pain and stepped backward in fear. The tiny politician now felt nothing but terror for the colossal bodyguard.

“Hey,” Alex said leaning forward, the smile gone from her face, “rub now, or else I’m going to make you the next little bug I squish.” Alex tapped the bottom of her foot to really drive the message home.

After a moment of terrified thought, Mary ran forward towards the exposed sole, feeling her life would end any second if she didn’t. When she reached it she stopped for a second to look at the foot. Could she really do this? She went through four years of college and worked her ass off to get where she was in her career, in her life. Was this how far she’d fallen in one car ride?

Hesitantly, for fear of her life Mary reached forward and touched the surface of Alex’s foot. The ball of her foot was tanned slightly brown with dirt and dust. There was a piece of hair caught between some of the wrinkles of her sole, and a few crumbs about the size of Mary’s fist, with something that looked like sock lint between several of her toes.

Mary dug her open hands into what she could of the immense skin before her. She pushed as hard as she could, going only as deep as if she were pushing on a thick mattress. She could feel every bump and crevice her hands ran across. The lightbulb overhead shone on Alex’s feet as Mary continued to rub and massage the tanned, slightly pink soles. This was utterly humiliating for the tiny girl. In the past, to look good for the public she’d usually end a spa treatment with a luxurious foot massage by another nano, but now here she was, a tiny speck by the sole of her bodyguard.