- Text Size +
Story Notes:

This is a preview. The rest of the story is available on my DeviantArt, still for free!

https://www.deviantart.com/sheograth10/gallery/71974157/doki-doki-shrinking-club-finished

Also, I've got a Twitter account, so follow me there if you want immediate updates on when I upload new chapters for my stories!

https://twitter.com/sheograth10

Author's Chapter Notes:

The rest of the story is on my DeviantArt page (still for free!), so go there to view anything past Chapter 3!

https://www.deviantart.com/sheograth10/gallery/71974157/doki-doki-shrinking-club-finished

During the events of DDLC (Doki Doki Literature Club), Monika felt profoundly guilty for doing what she did to her friends, even with the knowledge that they were just characters in a video game. But thanks to you, the Protag, she saw the error in her ways and found a way to do a hard reset on the game, returning everything to how it was at the beginning.

She also changes a bit of the plot so that even though she was the club president, she was unavailable for most club meetings, explaining to her friends that she needed to prepare for ‘college’. But you knew the truth, where she wanted to learn how to actually change the game, hoping to create fun new experiences for her friends to go through, even if they probably wouldn’t notice the repetition either way.

Even though Monika was well intentioned with this, she would occasionally cause significant problems with the game, which was understandable with how these things went. But it usually meant that you’d need to deal with the aftermath, although Monika’s apologies were usually enough for you to get over whatever mayhem she caused for you.

Soon though, you would experience yet another of Monika’s unfortunate incidents, and this one would have sizable consequences...

 

One day, where you were about to start another run through of the same DDLC experience, you woke up with a troubling headache. And as you looked around, things seemed incredibly strange, with massive pillars that stretched to an imperceptible sky. But then you began to hear rumbling quakes that quickly grew in intensity until you were shaken to the point of falling over. And once you looked in the direction of the earthquakes, you were greeted by an impossibly tall and wide pink wall.

And when you look further up, you see a vastly tall black colored pillar, which rose up to what seemed like a dark blue-ish mass of fabric. After all of that, you hear an insanely loud giggle, before you hear the words “Umm... Don’t be too afraid, but I might have messed some stuff up...” Even though the voice was ear-shatteringly loud, you instantly recognized it as Monika’s voice, but that didn’t make any sense to you.

If that was Monika’s voice, then that also meant that you were standing before the tip of her school shoe and the pillar was just her black thigh-high sock. Upon processing all of that, you sit down on what you presume to be the classroom floor, as Monika looks down at you nervously. From this distance, you could barely make out her facial features, but from the way the light was hitting her, she seemed like a radiant goddess.

But, as if to break you from your daydreams, Monika says “I’m going to pick you up and put you on the desk, okay? I’ll be careful...” Following that, she bends down, inadvertently showing you her cute pink panties, and gently grasps you between her thumb and index finger. And after that, she places you on the desk and sits down on the connected chair, reminding you of how it felt when she wanted it to be ‘Just Monika’. This time though, you really felt it, since your entire vision was taken up by Monika’s upper body and face.

You both remain silent for almost a minute before Monika finally says “Should I explain everything...?” You merely nod, wanting to know exactly what happened and why you were so small.

Following that, Monika says “First, remember how I’ve been trying to make fun new scenarios for us to experience? Like a beach trip or summer vacation stuff? Well, I was pretty busy making changes last night to the point where I might have accidentally altered part of your character file, Protag...”

In response to this, you ask what Monika did to you in particular, causing her to cover her mouth guiltily. After that, she says “Well, I think I must have caused you to shrink, although I don’t actually know how I did it...”

Following that, you ask how Monika couldn’t know how she shrunk you, causing her to bite her finger nervously, while saying “Basically, I worked almost all night, and whatever I did to shrink you must have been because of something else I did. The problem is that since I don’t know when this happened, it might take a while to get you back to normal. I didn’t even realize what happened until I did my morning checks on everyone’s character files...”

You merely glare at the gigantic former murderous club president, causing her to frantically wave her arms and say “It’s not all bad! I managed to make another edit to your character file that should help...” In response to this, you simply wait for her to continue, so she says “I increased your durability value to its maximum, so no matter what happens, you won’t be injured. I also set your pain perception to 0 so no matter what happens to you; it won’t hurt you at all.”

After explaining this, she suddenly hovers her finger over you and says “Let me demonstrate for you, Protag!” And after saying that, Monika pins you under her index finger, crushing you into the hard wooden surface of the desk. She seemed to be putting a lot of effort into this, but you were amazed by how little this affected you because even though you couldn’t move you also didn’t feel any pain. Once she stops, you get up and say that she was right, causing her to happily smile.

But then, you ask about the others, causing her to say “Oh, they’re completely unaffected, luckily! But I’m glad you brought them up because that leads me to my next topic...”

You’re not sure what she means, so you silently listen, as Monika says “First of all; let’s get this out of the way. I’m well aware of your size kink, okay Protag?” Upon hearing this, you back away in shock, as Monika smugly grins at you while saying “Did you think you could hide it by just going incognito...? I almost feel betrayed that you didn’t tell me directly...” She pouts upon saying this, causing you to look down and say that you were a bit embarrassed by it, causing her to happily smile and say “Oh Protag... I thought I made things clear before? I like you for ‘you’. It’s not like I can judge you since I got a bit too obsessed back then…”

You begin to laugh upon hearing this, causing Monika to join you, easily drowning you out. And after Monika trails off, she says “But back to my point... I didn’t tell the others because they’d worry or just not really understand. I can easily set it so they believe that you’re out on a vacation. I’ve seen the ‘tags’ you like, so putting you in the literature club setting with them unaware of your presence should be pretty fun for you, right?”

Upon hearing this, you silently nod, causing Monika to wink at you and say “Maybe once I figure out a fix, we can have some fun kinky time... I’d adore playing with you at this size...” Monika starts to lick her lips hungrily, but then she shakes her head, causing her luscious coral brown locks to flop about chaotically. And after she seemed to snap herself out of that incredibly attractive trance, she says “Work first for me, then play!” But then she smiles and reaches into the desk and pulls out a ruler, before placing it next to you. As she does this, she says “Stand up straight now, okay Protag? It’d be helpful if we record your current height, for both of us.”

While doing this, she peers down even closer, giving you a close-up view of her bright emerald green eyes, making you feel like she was looking into your soul. But when you look up, you see her start to slide her finger down the ruler before pushing it onto your head, to get an accurate read. Once she was finished, she pulls back and says “You’re half an inch tall! It’s a good thing you like this size scale, huh? We really lucked out!” Monika begins to giggle again, before adding “If you think of any fun things for us to try out, don’t be shy about them! I’d be honored if I could make your fantasies a reality...”

After saying that, Monika clears her throat and says “Well, I should get back to the cave and work on fixing this... I’ll see what I can do about isolating it so you can shrink whenever you want to!” Then, Monika gently pats your head with her pinky finger, making you glad that you could speak with her at this size. And then, she says “I’ll make a few adjustments to the game so it’ll be permanently literature club time so that the girls will all be in one place for you. You can feel free to indulge while I work on a fix, okay?”

Following that, Monika quickly picks you up and gives you an affectionate kiss, pressing your tiny body against her soft red lips, before she says “I’ll try and keep in touch while I can, okay? Have fun out there...”

 

As you attempted to process that sudden kiss, you see the world change around you, as Monika disappears and the literature club room comes into view. You were back on the floor, somewhat far away from Sayori, Yuri, and Natsuki. And as you adjusted, you hear Yuri say “Both Monika and Protag are away, for different reasons, so do either of you object to some private reading?”

Sayori grins and says “Nah! It’s nice to have some chill days occasionally!”

Natsuki folds her arms and says “That depends; will you complain if I read some manga, Yuri?”

Yuri sighs and says “Even though I still do not consider manga literature, I should have been more open to your likes and opinions. You can read what you’d like Natsuki, as long as it makes you happy.”

In response to that, Natsuki roughly pats Yuri’s back and says “Wow! Nice job on becoming less of a stick-in-the-mud, Yuri!”

Yuri’s eyes widen, as she nervously says “Umm... You’re welcome?”

Following that conversation the girls walk off to their own areas, leaving earthquakes that gradually lessened as they moved farther away. And now that their private reading time started, you could approach whoever you wanted, since the literature club would last until whenever Monika got you back to normal, which you had a feeling would take a bit of time...

Chapter End Notes:

The rest of the story is on my DeviantArt page, so go there to view anything past Chapter 3!

https://www.deviantart.com/sheograth10/gallery/71974157/doki-doki-shrinking-club-finished

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.